Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By blondiemattson_93

creepypasta random scenarios!!! some romantic, some random... who knows what might turn up in these scenarios! More

Random creepypasta scenarios!!!:3
When You Two Meet
When He Doesn't Take No For An Answer
First Date!!!
When He Comes Over Drunk
When He's All Loopy
When He Asks You to Be His Girlfriend
When He Watches You Sleep
Lost Silver!!!:):):)
When He's Being Perverted
When You Spend A Holiday Together
When You Meet One Of His Friends
When He Meets Your Ex
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Offenderman!!!!!!!!! hehe:)
When You Kiss (Officially)
When He Cheats
MIX UP mix up MIX UP
When He Crawls Back To You
When you find someone else
Exiting Time:(
Eyeless Jack;)
Ticci Toby!!!
Hey guys...
YOU GUYS...
Ticci Toby Continued
When He Is Scared Sh*tless
When He Brings Up Kids
New Characters!
New Character #1
Note
Character #2
One-Shots?
Character #3
YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY!
Character #4
Character #5
When He Fails
When You Two Go To The Beach

When You Give Him A Second Chance

3.4K 36 29
By blondiemattson_93

Jeff

Jeff visits you every day, and even though you have told him countless times to leave you alone, he hasn't. Every day, he comes by at eleven, which is usually when you're deciding to eat breakfast, and he knocks on the door, and tries to get you to let him apologize, but obviously you don't listen, and you shoo him away, and he doesn't bother you until the next day, at the same time. Today, you got up, and went to make a bowl of cereal, and you sat down, and stopped yourself before pouring the milk in the bowl.

He hasn't knocked yet... has he given up?

You and your conscience seem sad...

And to think, we were going to say yes today...

*knock knock knock*

"Conscience!!! He didn't give up!!!" you whisper before standing up and composing yourself before going and opening the door.

"Hey, Y/N... today I came by for a different reason... I wanted to tell you that I finally got it through my head that you aren't going to take me back, so I came to offer you your knife back, in case you actually hate me and you really do want to stab me, so you can."

He hands you the knife, and it has a cute bow around it. You look at it in awe, and take it from him, and set it on the window sill behind the door.

"Jeff... now its your turn to hear me out, and listen to me." he nods feverishly, and you speak in a soft tone.

"To tell you the truth, I've missed your hugs and your kisses, your cheeky little compliments to me. I miss your laugh, and that beautiful, carved smile, and your soft hair. I miss spending time with you and all of your little habits and hobbies... And I... I miss you." you say, trying to convey that you want him back, without actually saying it.

"A-are you... are you saying that... are you saying what I think you're saying?" You happily nod your head, smiling.

"You want me back?"

"I want you back Jeff!!!" you say, tackle-bear hugging him. After a few moments, you realize you have a boyfriend...

A dead one at that.

"Oh wait!" you say, back-tracking to inside your doorway.

"I have to break up with Da-"

"With who?" Jeff asks.

"M-my boyfriend." you say, and luckily, he dismisses it. You diall Dakota's number, and thankfully, he picks up after three rings.

"Hello, my gorgeous Y/N! How's my amazing girlfriend today? Hey, listen, there's this new little café down the street from the mall, and I was wondering if-"

"Just... pause your sentence there for a second. I know that this isn't easy for either of us... but I can't... I can't be with you anymore."

"Wh-what??? ... why...?" he says, suddenly sounding heart-broken.

God... this is hard...

"I'm so, so sorry... I'm such a dick."

"No... no, you aren't. If you're breaking u-up with me, a-at least tell me why."

"because- ... because-" you stop yourself, and clear your head, sighing.

"Because I found my true love..." you breathe out, as Jeff's eyes go wider than they will ever go again.

"Oh... I understand... but could we still keep in contact?" he asks, hopefully.

"Of course. Always. Best friends?"

"Best friends." and with that, you hang up, and toss your phone on the couch.

"I'm your true love?" he asks, and you answer him by pulling him inside by the neckline of his hoody, and holding onto it as you kiss his lips with passion. He tenses at first, then relaxes into the kiss, wrapping his arms around you, and kissing you back sweetly.

BEN Drowned

(J/G = Jeff's girlfriend's name)

"J/G/N, you need to go talk to Y/N. She won't listen to BEN. Will you please explain to her that he didn't cheat, and tell her what actually happened?"

"Of course! BEN is my best friend, and I know he didn't cheat... I just need to know where her house is."

"Her address is Y/A." (Your Address) BEN says, coming into the living room.

"Alright. And I'm off to help my friend! Adiõs! BEN, I'll text you as soon as I get permission for you to come over and finish explaining things!" she says, hugging BEN and Jane, and bidding them farewell.

"Good luck." BEN whispers to himself after she left.

xx

^At Y/N's house^

*Diiiinnnggg dooonnnggg*

"Hello? Umm, I don't mean to be rude, but who are you exactly?" you ask, because honestly, you have no idea who she is.

"I'm Jeff the Killer's girlfriend, J/G/N... and I would like to come and talk to you about my best friend. I need you to listen to me and hear me out, because my best friend just might die if my best friend doesn't get their problems fixed. Please?"

"Of course! I don't want your friend to die!!!" you say, suddenly VERY concerned for her friend, even though you don't know who it is.

"Come in, and I'll get us something to eat while we talk." you direct her to your room as you go to the kitchen and make Huckleberry italian sodas and popcorn. When you're done, you take the food/drinks upstairs, where you find her sitting on your bed indian style, patiently waiting to talk to you.

"So, go ahead and tell me what's up!" you say cheerily, and she pops a puece of popcorn into her mouth and takes her drink as you sit down.

"Okay, so my friend is a he. Just so you know..."

"What's his name?"

"I can't tell you that yet, otherwise... yeah. Anyway, he's really, really depressed, and honestly, me, and all of his friends, for the matter, are all extremely worried. He's been sick, for months!!! I-I mean, he's so sad, Every Day! I-I don't know how t-to h-help him... I-I ... I can't!!! I mean, he didn't even do anything wrong!!!" she starts to break down, and she starts crying into her hands. I move the food out of the way, and pull her into a hug.

She sniffles, and hyperventilates while she talks.

"H-he- did-did-didn't ev-even ch-ch-cheat o-on yo-yo-you!!!" she bawls into my shoulder.

"Wait-what?" I say, both of us sitting up, and her wiping her tears away.

"B-BEN. H-he did-did-didn't ch-cheat on y-y-you!!! He w-was helping me get back a-at J-J-Jeff for ch-cheating o-n me f-five m-months ago..."

"And you're back with him now?" She nods, and I give her a strange look.

"I-it's a l-long story..." you nod in understanding.

"B-but BEN didn't cheat on you... we- we're best friends, s-sinse before you and him dated... We were hanging out at the park that day, and his ex came up and started bragging about her boyfriend, and she was wearing the same necklace Jeff had given me not too long ago. So I got really upset after she told me she had gotten it from Jeff, and BEN helped me get mentally prepared to face Jeff, and he took me to the forest."

"Then why was he laughing?"

"Oh... I said, 'Yukon Ho, my wayward friend! Take me to Slender Mansion!' or something like that." All of the color then proceeds to drain from your face as you realize what you've have done. You totally misjudged and screwed up the only good relationship you've ever had.

"Oh my goodness... what do I do?!"

"You take him back! I'll text him, and he'll head over here." both of you girls smile and hop up and down in excitement, then she texts BEN, and stands up off of your bed, and takes her italian soda, and a handful of popcorn, and stuffs her in her mouth, then you both laugh, and she swallows her bite, then speaks.

"BEN said he'd be over in about half an hour, and that he can't wait to talk to you. So I'm gonna go, but here's my number so we can stay friends!" she hands me a slip of paper, and gives me a hug, then says farewell and exits.

xx

^Half an hour later^

*knock knock knock*

"Hello?" you say, then you see BEN looking all nervous, and you immediately wrap your arms around his neck, kissing his cheek.

"I am so, so sorry! I jumped to a conclusion that wasn't true at all, and you never did anything wrong!!! All of this was totally my fault, and I-" he interrupts you by kissing you, and you don't have time to un-tense before he pulls away.

"It's okay, Y/N. Can we just get back together please?" you nod feverishly, and kiss him in confirmation, both of you smiling in happiness.

Hoody

"I promise that she didn't mean anything to me... honestly, I don't even know why I bothered with her. You're my one and only, and I will never cheat on you again. I don't care about her, Y/N! I broke up with her right after I read your note, and I blocked her from my phone!!! I blocked and deleted her from my life, Y/N."

You sigh.

"Hoody... I've known you for seventeen years, and never once have you done anything to hurt me... except for this... so, considering all you've done to be kind to me, I will give you a second chance."

He stares at you, through his mask, but he's wide-eyed for sure.

"R-really?????!!!!! This is great!!!!!" He takes his hoody and mask off, and throws his mask on the ground before picking you up and spinning you around, then pulling you into a kiss. You're surprised at first, then you kiss him back, smiling. When you break, you stay in his arms, yours around his neck.

"Hoody! You took your mask off!" you smile, and he blushes, looking to the side.

"Well, someone very beautiful and important in my life once told me that I shouldn't be insecure about it, and that she loved the way I look, so I decided to take her words to heart." He looks and smiles at you, and you blush, looking into his beautiful, bright green eyes. You swirl your finger around the hair at the top of his neck, sending a little shiver of pleasure through your boyfriend as you pulled him into another kiss, and you feel him smile into it before he picks you up and spins you around again, both of you smiling.

Lost Silver

"Y/N... I-I didn't l-like her... m-my arms and l-legs were g-gone when she st-started kissing m-me... A-and when I-I finally got her off of m-me, y-you were r-running off!!!" he says as black tears stream down his face.

Maybe we just assumed... I don't think he actually did anything wrong... I-I think that he's telling the truth.

Me too, Conscience...

"Silver, please don't cry... I believe you. and... if you'll take me back... I want to be your girlfriend again..." his head snaps up, and he wipes his tears away.

"O-of course I-I will!!!" he says, tackle-hugging you on the couch, laying on top of you.

"Welcome back, Silver... I missed you." you say seductively to him, making him blush, before you kiss him, making him blush even harder, but he kisses you back passionately anyway.

Oh goodness... I can't believe I had to get rid of them... I feel so horrible about all of you hardcore Masky and Offenderman fangirls!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!! ...But

Happy Day to all of you hardcore Eyeless Jack and Ticci Toby fangirls!!!

They aren't ready to be posted yet, but they are preparing themselves for the rollercoaster of scenarios ahead for them to be a part of.

Let's check In with them, shall we?

Me: Hey E.J.! Hey Ticci Toby! How are you guys holding up?

E.J.: I'm Fantastic!!! I've always wanted to be a part of this creepypasta book!!! But apparently in the beginning, SOMEONE forgot to add me in!!!

Me: uhh, haha, oops... anyway... Toby, how do you feel about this?

TT: I didn't ask to be put into this book. I don't want to be a part of this... unless I get Pancakes.

Me: OR!!! What if I said you couldn't have pancakes UNLESS you starred in my book?

TT: NO!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR *twitch* PANCAKES!!!!!

Me: Awwwww, Toby!!! I would never keep pancakes from you.

TT: And this is why I love you, Ashley.

Me: Awww I love you too Toby!!!!!!

E.J.: What about me, Ashley? T~T *Starts crying*

Me: E.J.!!!!! Don't cry!!!!!!! I love you too!!!!!

E.J.: *Wipes tears away and fixes mask* R-really?

Me: Absolutely!!! *Hugs E.J.*

TT: pshhh... he always gets the pretty ones...

Me: Uhh, Toby? Did you just call me pretty?

TT: *blushes madly* N-no!!! uh... I mean, uhhh...

Me: *Gives Ticci Toby a hug and whispers* You're handsome too. *pulls away* So, are you guys ready to be part of my book?

E.J.: ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!

TT: As ready as I'll ever be. I have to admit, I'm kind of excited. Your book seems to be pretty well thought-out. BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU MAKE MY SCENARIOS SHORT I'LL-

Me: I would never!!!

TT: Good. Then I'm ready.

E.J.: MEE TOO!!!

Well, there you have it, human beans!:) Ticci Toby and Eyeless Jack are ready to be put in my book! Say bye bye for now, guys!!!

E.J. and TT: BYE BYE FOR NOW!!!!!!

You'll see them in the book soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
1.9K 121 40
443K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
7 0 13
A Collection of Creepypasta Horror stories