Pray // 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

By Uh_Sthetic

'I'm young and I'm foolish, I make bad decisions I block out the news, turn my back on religion Don't have... More

Dedications
Prologue
Legally Blind
Perturbation
Happier
The Perfect Stranger
Whoever
The Only One
Never Been Better
Friends
The Thrill Of It All
Perfect
Never Looked Back
Linked
His Hood
We'll See About That
Gunshots And Speeding Cars
Personal
Sapphire
With Pleasure
Bad Blood
Forever
So Much Better
A/N: HELP CHOOSE A COVER
COVER 1
COVER 2
Love
A/N:Please Read This
Alone
Touché
Mutual Feelings
Dream Girl
Nice Weather
Sampling The Goods
Passion
Crazy
Fun And Doubt
We Had A Deal
Stiffness And Silence
Thank U, Next
Look Him In The Eyes Again
Anything
Ledge Legend
Up To Something
AUTHOR'S NOTE: AD (AWESOME WRITER!)
Shattered Memories
Revenge
Lucid Dreams
No
Eternal Darkness
Nightmares
Roses
Epilogue
THE END
Epilogue (Evelyn)

Still

173 14 0
By Uh_Sthetic

Evelyn

I rushed down the hall. I was five minutes late. Five crappy minutes...

I nearly ran past my History class due to an absent mind. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "Come in!"

I turned the knob and everyone was busy catching up. Ms. Tequile was on her phone again as I walked towards my usual seat.

Except there was one problem; it was occupied.

There (in my seat) sat Sapphire Williams, checking on her eyebrows in her selfie cam.

I was not in the mood for bull crap, so I scanned the room for and empty seat. Luckily, I found one. However, it was right next to Ethan's.

I took a deep breath and headed towards the seat, my heart palpitating hard and fast. This'll be weird...

I hung my bag over the side of the wooden chair and sat down slowly, as if sitting on ice. I took out my books and pretended to read them. I kept my eyes glued on page 37 like my like depended on it.

At one point, however, I had the urge to look over at Ethan.

He wore a black hoodie that read 'Minor Threat' and black ripped skinny jeans. The outfit was complemented by a pair of black Vans. His hood was pulled low over his head, but I could still notice he had his earbuds in. They were the cool kind that go around the ear. They were also the kind I was too lazy to deal with on a daily basis.

I studied him for a while. Him walking in on Ash and I in the kitchen was just so wrong. He probably thought I was the kind of girl you hit-and-run for fun but Ashton and I were official. I wanted to prove to him that I wasn't that cheap of a person, moreover a friend. But how?

I cleared my throat to get his attention. He didn't even flinch. I looked down at his phone screen and saw he was on YouTube watching a Fall Out Boy music video. I fought the urge not to fangirl.

I cleared my throat again. Harder this time.

His eyes darted quickly from the screen to me and back. Oh, so he's ignoring me...

I smirked and pulled his hood down. He pulled out one earbud and paused the video. "What the hell, Ev?" He said.

I flashed him my best smile. "A 'good morning, Evelyn' would've been much appreciated, you know." I said.

He rolled his eyes, but I could still see a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Whatever." He said. He was about to put the earbud back in when I blurted out, "I'm sorry."

He raised a brow. "Hmm?"

I rubbed my arms. "Well, I should've told you..."

He nodded for me to continue.

I took a deep breath. "Ashton and I are dating now."

I had never seen him go so still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.6K 52
‼️[editing] ‼️ (No Plot Chancing just better writing and some SMALL chances to make the book better) 𝟷# 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑...
107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
16 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...