I'm a Dragon Slayer (Fairy Ta...

Por LightWolf46

She was raised by a dragon and respected by many. The dragon knew who she was the moment she laid eyes on the... Más

The Beggining
Fire Dragon, Ice Dragon, Monkey and Bull
Book Burning
Scary Erza
Chapter 5
Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 7
Tower of Heaven
Festival
Love and Lucky
The Alliance
Nirvana
Cait Shelter
Cherry Blossom's
The Great Race
Guildarts
Earth Land
Dorma Anima
Untitled Part 19
S-Class Exams
The Attack
Grimoire Heart
Hades
7 Years Later
Chapter 25
The Ball
Blue Pegasus
The Grand Magic Games
The Beginning of the Grand Magic Games
The Second Day of the Grand Magic Games
Day Three of the Grand Magic Games
Day Four of the Grand Magic Games
The Last Day of the Grand Magic Games
The Dragons Came and Destroyed
Truth or Dare
The Date and the Guild Hall
Missing Frosh and the Contest
Perfect Freedom?
The Mission with Romeo
The Ball in Crocus
The Anniversary
Finding Dad
The Cosplay Festival
The Cosplay Festival Part 2
Fairy Tail of the Dead Meeen
The Dawn of a New Adventure
The Other Dragon Princess
The Beginning
The Middle
The End
The New Council
7 Months Later
uhh, what?
Training and what not

Kemokemo

81 4 0
Por LightWolf46

2 Months Later - Aki's POV

I smile as I sit in the Blue Pegasus Guild hall, working.

"Your still a natural, even after all this time." Hibiki says to me.

I shrug and my bangs fall over my left eye. "I just know how to talk." I say to him.

After a while, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Happy get here and I stare at them and they stare back.

"What are you doing here?" Gray asks me.

"Working my job, Gramps sent me here saying these guys needed more staff." I say to him and Hibiki nods when I see a weird creature. "Storm, identify." I say to her and she looks at the creature and shakes her head.

"I don't know what it is, sorry Aki." Storm says to me.

I stare at the creature for a while, before I get back to doing my job.

"She's good at this." Lucy says shocked.

"She's worked here on more than one of occasion." Master Bob says to her.

"Master Bob." Me and Hibiki greet with a nod.

"My, my Aki, you look even better in that dress!" Jenny says to me as she takes my hand, completely amazed with my outfit.

"You look even better Jenny." I say complimenting her.

"Oh stop, your gonna make me blush, keep going." Jenny says to me.

"Girls." Erza says to us.

"What has gotten into you two?" Lucy asks us.

"They're always like this when they greet each other in new outfits." Eve says to her and I toss my hair over my shoulder as I flaunt my looks while Jenny watches, amazed. "They get a bit,"

"Carried away." Ichiya says and I stare down at the troll.

"If you even touch me." I say to Ichiya who smirks.

"Sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff, you parfume is lovelier than before." Ichiya says to me and I go back to the tables with Jenny, sweat dropping.

"Well then, time to be rival's again." Jenny says to me.

"It was nice being friends for that short 5 minutes, but, every book, must come to an end, such sweet sorrow to end our friendship like this." I say to Jenny and she smirks and goes to her booth and I go to mine and I sit down with a smile. "Hello, what may I do for you guys today?" I ask as I place my hands on my lap as I look at them.

The guys look at me. "Oh, uh." They say nervous.

I smile. "There's no need to be nervous, we're all friends here, right?" I ask them and they frantically nod.

Me and Jenny eye each other and I smirk at her, seeing as I have four guys and she only has one.

"Well, what would you like to drink?" Storm asks them.

"Uh, water." They say to her and she nods and walks over to the counter.

I talk with the guys for a bit, never losing my smile, until fire goes past me and I jump in front of Hibiki, Eve, Ren and Ichiya and I use my ice wings to block the fire. "Can we not have any violence here today?" I ask and I look at the creature and Natsu while they sweat nervously.

"I think you guys should move on." Ichiya says to them. "You too Aki, you'd best keep them in line." Ichiya says to me.

Jenny smirks at me and I just shrug.

"Your dead Natsu once we leave this town." I say to Natsu as I pass and he freeze. "Jenny! Where did you put my bag?" I ask her as I see its gone from where it was behind the counter.

"Why do you assume its me?" Jenny asks me.

"Because you always take it." I say to her.

Jenny rolls her eyes. "Its in the dressing rooms, you better hurry to get changed, or Natsu will create more trouble." Jenny says to me and I nod and I head to the dressing rooms where I get changed and I grab everyone and I walk out of the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall.

We head to Lamia Scale and I see Jura.

"Yo Jura." I say to him with a grin.

"Aki, you've come, why?" He asks me.

"To keep the boys under control, I was working a job at the Blue Pegasus Guild, but then Natsu messed it up." I say and take some of the runes from him and he nods gratefully and we head to the other room and I set them down and Lucy comes in and starts working and I inspect one rune with a book and I memorize the symbol's meanings and I start interpreting the rune, until Gray and Lyon destroy it and I glare at them in annoyance.

Jura see's it and he freezes. "You guys should move on." Jura says frozen.

"Hurry, before I spin you!" The Old Hag yells at us.

"Yes Ma'am." Natsu says and attempts to drag me, but I punch him out of the guild.

"Nice try Natsu." I say as I follow him out of the guild.

We then head to the Mermaid Heel hall and me and Kagura scowl at each other and I turn around and I ignore her and me and Milliana start talking for a bit.

"So, Aki, how is your and Freed's relationship going?" Milliana asks me.

I blush at this question and I put my hand on the back of my neck. "Its going great, we're both busy, but, we spend a lot of time together when we aren't on jobs." I say to her and she nods.

"Have you done 'it' yet?" Milliana asks me and my face turns beet red.

"NO!" I yell at her and she laughs.

Erza and Kagura look at us as Milliana just laughs and I'm stopping my nose from bleeding at the thought.

"Lively aren't you?" Erza asks.

"I just asked her a question if Freed and Aki have done anything naughty yet." Milliana says to her with a simple shrug.

"That explains why she's embarrassed." Erza says to her.

I cover my face with my hands, just as Gray tears off his dress and Natsu goes on a rampage.

"Don't say it, we'll just go." Erza says to Kagura.

"That would help." Kagura says to her.

We then head to Quatro Cerberus's guild and I look at Bacchus and he looks at me and we just stare at each other while everyone sweat drops.

"And this would be the part, where you complain, right?" I ask and Bacchus nods and then does his complaining and then everyone starts fighting, while I stay back next to the door, already knowing where this is going.

Kemokemo fries Bacchus and Natsu and we get going to Sabretooth.

Once we get near the guild hall, Sting drags us to a watch tower and we see a new island.

"Oh, great, this should be good." I say as I lean on the railing with my arms crossed over my chest as I look at the island.

"A couple days ago, this island surfaced out of nowhere." Sting says to us and we nod. "We want you guys to go investigate it." Sting says and I raise an eyebrow.

"And you can't because?" I ask.

"Eh, reasons." Sting says to me and a scent hits my nose and I look at the guy coming up the steps and I stand up straight and Lahar looks at me.

"Oh, its the little liar." Lahar says to me.

"And when in hell was I lying?" I ask.

"During the Grand Magic Games, with the Mystogan incident." Lahar says to me with a smirk.

My fingers twitch. "I'm going to enjoy the day you rot in hell Lahar." I say to him and he rolls his eyes.

"You'll be the first to go with your attitude." Lahar says to me and everyone watches us.

"Then I will gladly haunt you to your dying days." I say to Lahar.

"Uh, Aki, why are you acting like this?" Wendy asks me with a sweat drop.

"This guy, is a total Jackass, his first appearance to us, is taking Jellal away from Erza, 8 years ago, then he appears at the Grand Magic Games, all proud and mighty, and then questions me, about sensitive topics, for which I had to cover up because of Gramps, and then I have continuously run into him on several occasions and every time he annoys the living hell out of me, just by being in my sight, I have never met someone so intolerable before." I say and Lahar rolls his eyes. "Oh and before any of you say Jackass is a bad word, it means Donkey." I say and that shuts Natsu and Happy up.

"Well you happen to be the most reckless mage I have ever met, your destruction level is beyond any dragons and your beyond annoying with your attitude." Lahar says to me.

"You wanna run that by me again council boy?" I ask him.

"If you've forgotten, your one of the Wizard Saints and your always called upon by the council to do things, so your just like me." Lahar says to me and I roll my eyes.

"Can someone just carry on with what's happening before I lose my cool over this argument?" I ask.

"Gladly." Lahar says to me and I roll my eyes again as I go back over to my spot.

"Why are you here?" Natsu asks Wendy.

"Uh, well, how do I put it?" Wendy asks with a nervous blush.

"Master told us to come keep an eye on you since you've been causing trouble all over the kingdom, Aki, why are you here?" Carla asks me.

"Natsu and Kemokemo ruined my job in Blue Pegasus, so now I have to tag along with these guys for now." I say and Carla nods.

"Lahar was already at the guild, so he took us along with him here." Wendy says to us.

I only raise an eyebrow. "Lahar has a nice side?" I ask and he minorly scowls at me.

"Can you give us all the information you have if we go investigate that island?" Erza asks Lahar calmly

"This is straight from the council, 'That Island is dangerous'." Lahar says to her and I look at it and I sigh.

"Why is it always us?" I ask and Gray nods in agreement.

"What do you mean?" Wendy asks me.

"We're always chosen for the dangerous jobs or are constantly targeted, like Phantom Lord when Lucy joined, they were targeting Lucy for her Father, then there were several other incidents like Nirvana, Achnologia, the Time Clock, The Grand Magic Games, The Celestial Spirits with their Perfect Freedom, and now this." I say and Wendy sweat drops.

"Just a ball of sunshine, aren't ya?" Lucy asks me.

"I'm a pesimest who looks out for everyone's safety, clearly shown multiple times, like Tenrou, when no one listened to me when I said there were new scents I didn't know and look how that turned out?" I ask and I point that at Gray and Natsu who look away.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Gray says to me and hit him on the head.

"You know what I'm talking about, don't bother saying you don't." I say to Gray and he chuckles nervously.

End up going over to that island and I get separated from everyone but Storm.

"You know, this always happens, doesn't it?" Storm asks me.

"You have no idea." I say to her and she laughs. "Also, why'd I get stuck with you two thorns?" I ask the two slayers behind me.

"We said we were sorry." Sting says to me with a sweat drop.

I sigh. "Yet you still harass me on the train." I say and he nods with a grin.

"What else are we supposed to do?" Sting asks me.

Something comes up from the ruins, it looks, like a giant serpent.

I look at it unfazed. "Here we go again, Storm." I say and she nods.

"Lets go." Sting says to us and I follow them to the ruins and I summon Hyosetsu and as Storm picks me up and drops me above the serpent and I swing Hyosetsu at it, landing a few blows.

"She went straight for the kill." Lector says shocked and as I fall towards the ground, Storm picks me up again and we float in the air, looking at the serpent who screams.

"Honestly, its such a kid, this one doesn't even look fully grown yet." I say as we land and the serpent goes after Natsu, Lucy, Kemokemo and Happy and I tch in annoyance and I attack it a few times to draw its attention to me and it works to which, I smirk at and everyone looks at me as if I were crazy.

"Your going to get yourself killed." Sting says to me.

"Eh, if I do, I'll continue to be a badass ghost." I say with a smirk and I switch Hyosetsu out with my twin ice dragon swords and I attack the head with fury slashes while everyone hides, planning.

Suddenly I hear a pounding, like a heart beat pound and Erza and everyone else starts attacking with me, until a purple ring hits Wendy and she falls and then another one hits me and I fall on one knee, breathing heavily as I stare at the monster, my body getting weaker.

"What's happening?" Mest asks us.

"Virus." I say in between breaths. "Get Wendy, Carla and Storm out of here." I say to him.

"And you? Your weak as is." Mest says to me and I smirk.

"I'm waiting for my immune system to kick in, any second now and I should be ready to fight again, unfortunately, those three don't have an immune system like mine, so they need to get out of here and treated, as soon as possible." I say and Mest nods and takes Storm, Carla and Wendy and leaves.

"You idiot." Gray says to me and my wings and tail appear as I fly up and I smirk.

"I lied, my immune system is in pretty bad shape, oh well." I say and everyone gawks at me and I take a deep breath, before I attack the monster with full strength as everyone else collapses and soon enough, my wings and tail disappear and I fall to the ground. "Ow, that hurt." I say and I get up again, my legs trembling as I hold my arm.

"Even Aki is having trouble." Erza mutters as she see's my breathing is ragged.

"Giving up, isn't an option for me now, not when everyone else, is down and unable to fight, I won't let us become serpent food, not today." I say in between some ragged breaths and everyone looks at me, shocked and wind blows around me, my hair floats up as it turns a pale blue and my eyes turn pale blue and my scales appear. I touch the Snow Dragon Scale lightly and it glows and pulses and slowly, the virus starts leaving me and my cuts heal up and once the virus is gone, it stops glowing and stops pulsing.

"What was that?" Erza asks shocked.

"The Snow Dragon Scale, it has healing powers to who ever wears it." I say to her and my strength returns as a pale blue aura surrounds me and I summon Hyosetsu and a barrier goes up around us.

"Damn it, I can't, get up." Sting mutters.

"Then stay down you moron, you'll only make it worse." I say to him and the serpent continues to attack the barrier, but it never falters. "Just leave this to me, after all, that's what Superiors are for, what I want you to do, is get out of here, all of you, you have to get to the boat, I'll get Natsu, Lucy, Happy and Kemokemo once I'm done with this monster." I say to them as I calmly face forward.

"Not a chance, a Fairy Tail member, never goes into battle alone." Gray says to me.

"You barely have enough strength as is Gray, this virus isn't helping and you guys are getting weaker by the second." I say and he tch's in annoyance I glare at him out of the corner of my eye. "Don't even try it Gray, I know you better than you know yourself, now get going." I say as I open a doorway in the back of the barrier, but no one leaves and my eye twitches in annoyance as I let out an exasperated sigh. "Your gonna get yourselves killed faster than I will." I say and everyone smirks at me and I let the barrier down and I stop the Serpent with Hyosetsu and he hisses a poison at me, but, it doesn't work, since I also have a protective barrier around me. "Nice try sea slug." I say to him with a smirk and I round house kick it into the face and he cries as he slides back, avoiding me and eventually, my Magic Energy runs out and Hyosetsu disappears along with my Dragon Force and I'm hit back into a wall. "Ow." I say sarcastically and the ground rumbles. "What the hell?" I mutter unable to move now.

The runes split open in pieces and takes the Serpent with, making it cry out and something appears and I recognize the scent as Kemokemo and a green gas fills the place a small smile appears on my lips as I slowly get up.

"Erza! Gray!" Natsu yells bending down next to them.

Lucy see's me and gasps. "Aki, what happened to you?" Lucy asks me.

"The serpent over there." I say to her and I see the virus starting to leave everyone.

"Virus." Erza says to Natsu.

"I knew it! This gas is poison!" Happy yells.

"No its not." I say to Happy.

"And how would you know?" Happy asks me and I smirk.

"Because, this gas, has no poison effects in it, I can feel it as it enters my system, its destroying the virus in my system." I say to Happy.

"Aki is right, this gas isn't a poison, its releasing the poison and the island is giving us the virus, we spent all that time in that room with it, and we never got the virus." Lucy says to Happy.

"Lucky, I got this virus twice." I say to her with a small whine and she pats my head.

"Kemokemo must be neutralizing the virus, he's the God of Plants." Lucy says to us.

"Well then, I did not expect that." I say and Erza nods in agreement.

"He was protecting us the whole time." Natsu says to us with a grin. "Kemokemo, I won't let you fight alone!" Natsu says running over and jumping up. "Come on Happy!" Natsu yells to him.

"Aye Sir!" Happy yells catching him.

We watch as Kemokemo and Natsu defeat the serpent and I nod until I see smoke coming out of his mouth and I know what's going to happen next and then, the island starts sinking.

"Oh, no." I say and Sting and Rouge run over to Natsu and Happy.

"Oi! Natsu, the island is sinking!" Sting yells at me.

"Hey, Kemokemo, Kemokemo!" Natsu says trying to get his attention.

I smile sadly as trees start to sprout from him, shocking everyone but me. "I'll be on the ship." I say and they just nod and I race down the mountain and I skate across the water as it freezes under me and I stand next to the ship.

"Aki?" Wendy asks and I look up at her.

"You seem to be ok." I say to her.

"Where's everyone else?" Carla asks.

"On their way." I say and they nod and Lahar rolls his eyes and tosses over a ladder.

"Your low on Magic Energy, your such a reckless fool." Lahar says to me and I roll my eyes as I hold onto the Ladder and it gets pulled up and I sit on the edge of the ship, looking out at the island as it sinks.

Everyone gets here after a while and the exceeds sit on my lap as we watch the Island sink to nothing on our way back to the mainland.

"This was exhausting." I say and Lahar rolls his eyes.

"All you did was argue and fight." Lahar says to me.

"Yeah, and? Fighting is what I do on a daily basis." I say to him. "I think I might take a vacation and try and find Dad, that should be amusing at least. Freed is gonna be gone for a while on a mission and I get bored too easily." I say and Sting and Rouge laugh.

"We look forward to the train ride." Sting says to me with a smirk and I smirk back.

"Who says I was going by train?" I ask him and after a while, we get to the main land and we head back to Fairy Tail.
-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90.4K 3.4K 21
What if after what happened with Tartaros the guild didn't disband? What if Natsu went missing along with the dragons? What if danger builds as death...
232K 4.7K 47
Lucy, the light of Fairy Tail was being bullied by her so called 'Nakamas'. She wasn't bullied by one person who she loved like a brother, Gray. The...
19.2K 340 15
Right around turning into manhood both of your parents died. Instead of finding work peacefully and starting slow you were forced into the real world...
105K 2.7K 37
What if when acnologia attacked fairy tail and they got trapped on the island one of the members got off the island? Lucy Heartfeila was thrown off t...