River ▷ Meteor Garden

Galing kay w00dss

❝ ѕнυт yoυr мoυтн вaвy ѕтand and dəlιvər, нoly нandѕ, wιll мaĸə мə a ѕιnnər. lιĸə тнə rιvər, lιĸə тнə rιvər... Higit pa

SUMMARY
PROLOUGE
F4
Stay Away
Joker Card
Angry Pineapple Head
Jelousy In F4
Trouble in Paradise
Pity Party
New Call
So Complicated
Birthday Disaster
Hate You
Decision Made
Poker Challenge
No Deal
Your Crazy
Elevator Mishap
Clubs with the Devil
Foreign Guy
Scandel
Bretrayal
Trust me
How Could You and I
Your Back, Your New
Another Vacation?
Ten, No Five
Cant You Be the One?
I Can't
Your Disapointed, I Am Too
Feelings On Edge
Flash to the Past-Part 1
Flash to the Past-Part 2
Flash to the Past-Part 3
Death Wish
I'll Do Anything
Snake Lurking
Back So Soon?
Cooking Lessons
Better Watch Out
Be Better
Surprise
Hallucination vs Reality
I'm Tired of This
I'm Sorry But No
Whose Missing?
The Blizzard
Love and Hate Exchanged
Better With You
Just Wanna Have Fun
New Guy
His True Feelings
ATTENTION
Kidnapped
Gangs
Hospitalized
Hide & Seek
Enough is Enough
Silence Now Breaks
Daoming Si's Birthday
Mother
Hunger Inside
NOT AN UPDATE
The Meet Up
Emotions are Screaming
A Dream Your Heart Makes
It Wasn't Me
A little More Harder To Breathe
No Denying
I'll Live With Him
Energy That Wasnt There
tagged + q&a
Everybody's Watching Me
We Fight, We Cry but Mainly Love
It'll Be Fun, I Think
Our First
This Aint It
Your Awake
Tell Me
Let's Spend This Right
Bitterness Is All I Taste
You Did This
This Is It
We Have To
Giving Up Isn't A Choice Anymore
Take Deep Breaths
More Than You Know
One Time Only
Get Over Him
It All Leads Up To This
I'm Back In China
NY
We Need To Talk
Welcome Home!
Bloody Nose
Its Over
I Do Miss Him
Secret and Suspicious
Graduation Day
Listen To Your Heart
I Love You But Think Of Me For Once
Best Behavior
Stranger Danger
Too Close
This Sucks
Tea Party
Three Words, Eight Letters and Im All Yours
Express It, Dont Regret It
Stay Awake
We're Gonna Live
Shaken Up
The Man I Once Loved: Part 1
The Man I Onced Loved:Part 2
The Man I Once Loved:Part 3
London
You Don't Want Me?
Numb
I Still Wonder The Same Thing
Don't Make This Hard
Im Here and So Are You
Until Then
We Can Do This
This Is My Life Not Yours
Returning
Marriage?
The Bad News
I'll Fight For You
Take Action
Mahjong Game
Remember This
Please
Exchanging Vows
Glorious

War on the Heart

4.6K 145 47
Galing kay w00dss

I brushed through my hair refusing to listen to Chen's argument with Mira about Daoming Si. Their argument was almost like on speaker for the entire household. I didn't dare to shut him up though.

Quite frankly, it kinda scared me to see him. I've never seen Chen angry. I didn't want to face him.

Right now he was spitting stuff on threatening to shove Si's face in god knows what. Curses were shooting out of his mouth like a firearm I was sure my staff was very concerned.

Mira only said a few words here and there but I couldn't think about that. It was too early for this. The whole thing was outrageous. It hurt to the point that I actually wanted to take a small sip of alcohol.

No, what was I thinking? I won't act reckless, not then, and certainly not now.

I shook my head grabbing my backpack from the bed,"I can do this. Just act..normal" I reminded myself for the millionth time.

Today was a school day and it was going to be harder to avoid Si at school. But as I practiced last night I had to act fine. It's the only way to convince others I'm okay.

I fixed my black ripped jeans, as Mira suddenly entered the room closing the door behind her. I raised my head up confused.

However, she walked up to me instantly taking off the grey sweater I was wearing,"Hey!" I snapped. She then took my hair out of its braid messing my whole hair up,"Mira!"

Mira ignored my complains and went to my closet tossing me a whole new outfit.

I caught them at ease,"Okay, What are you doing?"

"Wear something pretty, it'll always distract one from your true emotions." she said.

I glanced at her up and down confused. I opened my mouth to ask more but Mira put her hand telling me to not say more,"Trust me..it works. Just please go out and ignore Chen. He's not acting like himself right now"

Mira truthfully looked exhausting. Her energy seemed drained. Usually she was holding some sassy smirk on but now she had ber eyebrows furrowed together , her lips were being bitten by her pearl white teeth. It was a habit she did when she was nervous. She told me one time when we were kids.

"Okay, I'll sneak out through the kitchen or something like that" I assured awkwardly.

Mira bit her lips into a firm line nodding before leaving my room quietly. I slowly stared down at the outfit she gave me.Well I might as well wear what she gave me. But I wonder what that was about..I hope Chen isn't too pissed.

I sighed changing into the outfit she gave me that was a mini skirt and a long sleeve black top wearing a belt around the skirts waistline. I added the high knee black boots to the outfits since this outfit did expose a lot for cold weather.

I tied my hair into a high ponytail before hesitantly making my way to school. I made sure to not see Chen on my way out.

I took a cab to school thinking about the whole arranged marriage.

I mean, was I really ready for him to get married? To be with another person for the rest of his life? The thought of it sickened my stomach I had to stop myself from thinking. I put my hand to my mouth and stomach feeling nauseous.

I can't keep thinking like this. I should be happy for Si. This could help him become a better man just I wouldn't be by his side.

"We're here Ma'am" the driver said snapping me out of my thoughts.

My eyes darted at the school and him. I stiffly nodded clinging onto the strap of my bag,"Thank you. Here keep the change" I handed him the money before exiting the car.

I walked through the cold breeze hurrying to my classes. I made my way through the busy hallways not bothering to apologize for bumping shoulders, as I shoved earbuds into my ear blasting my Billie Ellish playlist for most of the day.

I avoided holding a conversation with anyone. I was trying to distract myself from him. All they would want to know is at least some detail of him. And that was off limits for me.

When lunch time arrived I met up with Shancai, and Quinghe walking along their side to get lunch.

We walked through the entrance of the cafeteria already seeing a bunch of people here. I sighed lowering my music a little as Quinghe suddenly one nudged my side,"Kiara, lets go over there" he said grabbing my arm.

I took my earbuds off as my eyes wondered over to where he was taking me.

When seeing it was F4 all together I froze. I looked at Si for a quick second. Our deep brown eyes met each other. He held a frown look with bags under his eyes. His food seemed to be barely touched. Except for the chopsticks there spinning in his hand.

I let out a shaky breath breaking the eye contact. I looked straight to the ground as Shancai joined my side when we got to their table.

"Hey guys" Quinghe greeted. The boys said their hi's but I remained mute refusing to look at him.

"Kiara, what's wrong?" Shancai asked, concerned.

I shook my head,"It's nothing" I assured.

"Aren't you going to say hi to Daoming Si?" Quinghe asked aloud.

Damn it.. I thought.

I forced myself to look at Si trying my hardest to look emotionless. I cleared my throat straightening my posture,"I guess I do have a few words to say. Congrats on your upcoming engagement , I'm proud I was there to witness the announcement"

Ximen, Lei, and Mei Zou eyes bulged turning to Si fast,"Engagement? That's your long story?" Lei asked shocked.

Whispers and eyes were on us, but I did my best to ignore them.

Si began to twisted his chopsticks awkwardly. He avoided their eyes until he dropped the utensil and stood up finally looking me in the eyes,"Hey, I didn't know about it either. My mom decided on her own"

I crossed my arms,"Is that so? Well I guess your marriage won't be a problem seeing that you held hands passionately while running to elope"

"Am I that crazy? Why would I elope with that crazy women!?"

I scoffed in disbelief,"I'm not the crazy one here. Your mom whose the crazy bitch that dragged me to see that romantic moment with that new fiancé of yours" I hissed.

Si let out a frustrated sigh,"I cant explain it to you"

I raised my eyebrow shooting death glares,"Then don't, go talk to your perfect match. I mean you both ran off together might as well continue that sweet shit"

"I'm telling you, Kiara, I made a mistake! I thought it was you"

He thought it was me? I stared at him feeling my blood suddenly boil,"Excuse me? Did you think that excuse would work? We look nothing alike. Our hairstyles, skin, clothes, height, weight are completely different! You can't be that blind."

"But it's the truth! Why are you so unreasonable? I tried calling you all last night" he frowned.

"That's because I blocked your number"

Actually that wasn't true. I didn't block his number, Chen did but in this argument it made more sense.

"You what!?"

"No, you know what? I shouldn't have to be reasonable" I snapped taking a step closer that our chests almost touched,"After kissing you and some what confessing to you I find out the next day your getting married? Did you never think on how I would feel? I warned you about your Mom and how she'll still control your actions, but you know what forget what I said. Go and be with fiancé who has everything you like, fair skin, short, cute innocent beauty. I'll be over here, away from you!"

"Kiara Wait!"

I rushed past people not bothering to wait for Shancai or Quinghe. I ran out through the hallways til I was outside feeling the cold breeze hit me. I stood at the side of the building rolling my head back.

I shut my eyes not wanting tears to come out but it was too late. I cursed under my breath furiously wiping the tears that were flowing down my cheeks.

"I hate this, I didn't want this" I cried silently. I rolled down to my butt hugging my knees together. Was he really in love with her? Gee, I regret kissing him. I knew what we had was too complicated. Our worlds were full of the same struggles.

Except I was too broken to be fixed. I was still trying to pick myself up. I thought Si would somehow always be at my side. I guess I was wrong.

I sobbed into my hands hiccuping a little.

I can't help but want him, it hurts, it feels like I'm suffocating in a bubble of water being drowned repeatedly. Si was like my source of actually living out of the darkness. But thinking on his marriage is throwing me back to where I can't breathe.

I shook my head leaning my head back that the wind softly blew on my cheeks that began to burn.

Was this what my feelings were for him? Did I really love him? Strong enough that I disapproved the marriage?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

250K 14.9K 39
★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘰�...
79.1K 3.3K 33
Shen Yue is a runaway bride. Dylan Wang is a runaway groom...well..not really. Not yet. What will happen if their world collide? --- " I know you fee...
43.7K 2.3K 40
Hi everyone! I m a first time writer here. DIYUE are the first couple I shipped after such a long time being away from watching dramas. I am inspired...
150K 5.6K 100
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲. ❞ [ social...