You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Thank You

Epilogue

4.5K 224 45
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is the final chapter to my story.  I hope you enjoy it.  

I will be focusing on my other stories for the short time frame.  I'm fixing the ending and uploading new chapters to "My Visions" and I am on the last 25% of "Kitty's Secrets".  Once, I have finished those two stories, I will begin my next story, "The Four Bs" and I will post when that book is uploaded for everyone to read.  

I'm sure you are getting tired of me saying this, but I'm still so surprised with the number of amazing readers that are following me and reading my books.  I love your comments and your support continues to fuel me for the next story or the next chapter.  I hope I continue to see you at my other books.  None of this would be possible without your support.  Love you, guys.  

Now, on to the story.....

Shane POV

We have all graduated and we are all close yet far away. However, we still manage to get together as a group for special occasions and this one is definitely a special occasion. This is the ten year wedding anniversary for Pha, Yo, Forth, Beam, Ming, and Kit, and Yo's dad and Beam's mother are having a big celebration at the mansion. They invited some of our old classmates along with some of the couples' co-workers.

I had to laugh at several of the co-worker's faces as they pulled up to the mansion. I think they were still dragging their jaws on the ground when they got out of the car. Well, I have to admit that the first time that I came here, it was rather impressive. I'm sure that I was acting just like they are.

Well, part of the problem is that none of the gang acts rich. Even though they could buy most of Thailand, they don't and with Kit and Yo, they actually whine when things cost a lot. I'm sure that anyone watching them would think that they are middle class to slightly on the poor side, which is completely wrong.

I was the only one in the group that had to fly in from out of the country. A few years back, I had to go back home to help with some things and I still haven't made it back over to Thailand to be with Yo. However, I did bring my wife with me to the United States and she is all excited about coming back home for the first time in a few years. Even though her parents want us to stay with them, we both agreed to stay at the mansion with the rest of the gang in our old rooms. It is almost like going back to those days when we were in college and spend the nights and weekends together.

As Nate and I leave our room and head towards the banquet hall for the party, I ask, "Are the Fairies going to be here?"

Nate smiles and nods her head. "Yes. All of them sent me messages saying that they wouldn't miss this for the anything. Oh, I forgot, Ai'Bitch!"

I couldn't hold back my laughter as some of the wild and crazy times that we had with the Fairies. They were always the life of the party when they were there. I wonder if they have calmed down yet or not.

Nate and I walk down the hall to a big play room and we peek in to see what all the kids are up to.

As soon as Nate peeks in, she instantly shouts, "Blane, stop that right now!"

I quickly follow behind her to see what kind of trouble our son has gotten himself into this time. I'm surprised when I see our five year old son trying to pull a toy away from a little three year old Kimmon, who appears to be on the verge of tears. I quickly glance around, and it is immediately clear that Yo's dad didn't schedule enough staff for today. I believe there are more children coming and the staff are currently being over run by the children.

As Nate rushes to Blane in an attempt to stop him, I'm going to put a stop to this right here and right now. At the top of my lungs, I shout, "BLANE JOSEPH DOWNS, YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!!!"

Blane's grip on the toy instantly loosens, and Kimmon jumps and quickly pulls the toy away and runs off.

The whole room has instantly gone completely quiet as Nate has stopped just in front of Blane. With fire coming out of my eyes, I march right up to Blane and demand, "What was that? Did we teach you that you can behave like that?"

Blane slowly tries to look at me but as soon as our eyes meet, he instantly drops his head. Oh, he knows he did something wrong. Shoot, I think the whole mansion knows that he has done something wrong.

I give Blane a few minutes, but he still hasn't answered me and I'm starting to get a little pissed.

I try to control my temper, as I ask, "Well, are you going to tell us?"

Blane sniffles and slowly raises his head up to look at us. With sad puppy dog eyes, he softly mumbles, "He wouldn't share, and I wanted to play with it."

Before I can say anything, Nate bends down to Blane and scolds, "What have we said about taking things when kids don't want to share?"

Blane sniffles again and softly mumbles, "Go find something else to play with."

Nate glares at Blane as he knows that he is forgetting part of what we have thought him, but Nate isn't going to let him forget it. Oh, I'm going to have to remind him. I immediately bark, "And what else?"

Blane sniffles more and softly mumbles, "Don't fight over it."

Nate instantly scolds, "Yes. Don't fight over a toy. And, what were you doing?"

Blane continues to sniffle but this time he softly hisses, "I fought for the toy."

I glare at Blane and instantly demand, "Yes, you fought over a toy. Now, go tell Kimmon that you are sorry for fighting with him."

Blane instantly jerks his up and whines, "Do I have to?"

I continue to glare at Blane as I raise one eyebrow and I simple move my chin towards Kimmon, who is still wiping tears off his cute little cheeks.

Blane slowly drops his shoulders and pouts as he walks over to Kimmon. Slowly, he stops right in front of Kimmon and softly mumbles, "I'm sorry." Just when I think he has learned his lesson, Blane hisses, "Okay."

Oh, this kid is going to drive me crazy. UGH!!!

Before Nate or I can say anything, Pha and Yo come walking into the room and they both instantly chuckle at the site in front of them. The only two staff that currently are in the room both are trying to handle screaming children while the others are running around, while Blane and Kimmon are off to the side with tear stained cheeks but are the only ones who are quiet.

Yo surveys the room and announces, "I think we need some more staff. The kids are clearly winning today."

Pha instantly agrees. "Baby, we definitely need more staff here. I'll call and get more here right away."

Yo simply nods his head as Pha pulls out his phone and makes a phone call.

Within minutes more staff start to file into the room and the crazy scene slowly transforms back into a peaceful play time room.

I glance around the room and I can't believe that we all have kids. Well, some of us are still kids.

Kimmon is Ming and Kit's three year old son via a surrogate in which they used Ming's DNA. I have a feeling that Ming is going to quickly learn exactly what his parents went through because Kimmon is just like Ming in both looks and personality. I feel sorry for Kit having to deal with both of them.

Then you have the girls, who are both extremely beautiful at such a young age. Oh, Pha and Yo are going to have their hands full when the girls get older. They were also conceived via a surrogate and even though they are twins, they aren't identical twins. Fai is clearly Pha's daughter and she is already much taller then her sister, June, who is Yo's daughter. At four, the girls are extremely smart, just like their dads, and beautiful. I'm sure Pha is going to be fighting the boys off when the girls get a little older.

Shoot, I think Pha isn't going to have to wait for long to start fighting the boys off. I chuckle as I watch Tae keep stealing glances of the girls. Tae is Forth and Beam's adoptive son and he is six. Even though he is adopted, we are all amazed at how much he acts just like Forth. Some people even think that Tae is Forth's biological son. Both Forth and Beam are very proud of their son and they are even talking about adopting another child soon. However, I don't know when but knowing those two, they probably already have it all planned out.

As the room is once again turned back into a calm and enjoyable environment, Pha says, "Let's go out to the party. People are starting to arrive."

Nate and I both nod our heads in agreement and then we follow right behind Pha and Yo.

As soon as we make it out to the banquet hall, the unforgettable squeals quickly remind me who was invited to the party and we are quickly surrounded by the Fairies.

Just like in college, they all begin speaking at the same time.

     "Ai'Bitch, long time no see."

     "Ai'Cutie, I've missed you."

     "Ai'Bitch, where are all the cute guys?"

    "Ai'Cutie, you are looking cute like always."

Before I can sneak away, the Fairies grab me and start hugging me one by one, and I hear both Yo and Nate giggling in the background. They both know that I don't like to hug a lot.

Just when I thought I was finally done, Montree doesn't immediately let go of me and then he suddenly starts feeling up my arms. "Ai'Bitch, you have some very toned muscles there."

Before I could do anything, Nate swiftly slapped Montree's hands off my arms and quickly scolds, "Hey, that is my husband. Leave him alone."

Forth walks up to our group and chuckles. "Well, I see somethings never change."

Yo snickers and quickly replies, "Yes, somethings never do."

Beam asks, "Ai'Pha, did you go check in on the kids?"

Pha nods his head. "Yes. I had to call for more staff. The kids clearing had complete control of the room."

I immediately snort, "That is definitely an understatement."

Ming and Kit walk up behind me and Ming asks, "What is an understatement?"

Forth snickers and replies, "Ai'Pha said that the kids had complete control of the playroom."

Beam quickly adds, "Ai'Pha had to call for more staff."

Worried, Kit instantly asks, "Is everything all right?"

I sheepishly say, "Well, everything is now, but Blane got into a small fight with Kimmon. We stopped the fight and we even made Blane apologize to Kimmon, so everything should be fine now."

Kit instantly shouts, "What? A fight!"

Ming quickly puts his arm around Kit's shoulders and comforts him. "P'Shane said that he stopped it and made Blane apologize, so everything is good. Plus, you know how kids are. They will fight over the smallest thing. Don't worry, P'Kit."

Forth suddenly begins to scold Kit. "Ai'Kit, you have to stop being so over protective of Kimmon. You won't always be right there to stop people, so he needs to learn how to handle it himself."

Ming quickly chimes, "That is why I'm already beginning to teach him Mauy Thai boxing. Granted, I stick with the simple stuff but as he grows, I will teach him all of it. By the time he gets to be ten, he should be really good at it and should be able to fight whatever comes his way."

Before anyone else can say anything, Yo's dad interrupts our conversation. "Boys, most of the guests are here. You need to go greet them. You will have plenty of time to talk later. Okay."

Forth, Beam, Pha and Yo obediently follow Yo's dad off and start mingling with the guests.

Our remaining group slowly disperses and heads out into the crowd.

As the festivities slow down, I sit with Nate in the corner watching everyone. Nate lays her head on my shoulder and softly says, "It is so good to see everyone. I've missed them."

I hum, "Me too."

I turn my head and kiss the top her head.

Nate suddenly asks, "Do you wish you were still here with our friends?"

I haven't thought about this in a long time. When we first moved to the United States to help my parents, I would miss the guys a lot. I never thought that I would even say that, but I did. When I was in Thailand all those years, I missed my family and friends back in the States, but nothing like how I miss Yo and my friends here. In those few years that I lived and went to school here, the seven of us formed this bond. I have never had anything like it before or since and I miss it. Just being here, in the mansion, and around my friends has all those feelings come rushing back to me.

I slowly answer, "Yes, I do."

Nate puts her hand on my leg and slowly begins to twirl her finger across it. "Honey, do you think we could move back to Thailand? I know that we moved to the United States to help your parents, but you have done your part and the business is being sold for a large amount. You won't have any work soon and we have thought about moving anyways. This would be a perfect time. Plus, Ai'Yo has been wanting you to work for his company for years. This would be your chance to finally say yes."

I have actually been thinking this same thing the whole night and I didn't know if Nate would want to move right now. Well, I have my answer, now. Not only is Nate willing to move, she is fine with me working for Yo's company. I think this will make both Yo and his dad happy.

Once again, I kiss the top of Nate's head. "I guess it has been decided then. I will talk with Yo and once the business deal is done with my parents, we will be moving back to Thailand. However, I'm not giving up the house in the United States and we will be spending time in both countries. I want Blane and any other children we have to spend time with my parents. So, we will be visiting them a lot. Okay."

Nate softly chimes, "Of course."

I happily hum, "Then we are moving back to Thailand."

Posted November 2, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 42.9K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
76.6K 2.2K 19
Rank: #9 MingKit (24*05*2018) I don't own the characters I only own the Plot and the story line! ------------------ Preview ------------------- For...
18.2K 855 9
Summary: Ming is starting to feel so messed up and disgusting, having feelings for not just his best friend, but his best friend's boyfriend - only a...
New Life By darc

Fanfiction

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...