Female SCP-1471 x Male Reader

By 1direxon1

Just a very long story I wanted to make that actually came out great. Art by Walter Sache More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI: Malo ver2.0.0 would like to know your location
VII: Back Off
VIII
IX: Lil' Hot Thing
X: Love/Bug
XI: Minut-Hour'
XII: Mend
XIII: BFF's
XIV: c80
XV: Close Encounters
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI: Timeline I/II
XXII: Timeline II/II
XXIII
XXV
XXVI: Ḩ͘ÁL̕LO̧WE̸͟E͘N S̡̀P͡E̷C̡̕I̵A̕͟L̡̨͞
XXVII

🍋 XXIV: Bounded

37.6K 180 111
By 1direxon1

It was the last day you and Malo were spending in the hotel,with Fluri letting you know that the work will be done today. You both didn't really have anything planned,so for now,you guys just chilled.

It was morning time and you and Malo layed in bed,Malo massaging your head while you lay on top of her using her breasts (through her pajamas) as pillows,both under the covers. You could say for sure,that it was definitely among the most comfortable things you've been through,probably most comfortable. Malo could tell you were enjoying it since you were so relaxed,hinted by the subtle snoring. She layed her snout on top of your head,gently rubbing your nape.

"Y͝o͘u s͠ti̢l̷l ̢aw̢ake (Y/N)?",she softly asks in whisper.

"Yep..",you tiredly respond.

Malo stops rubbing your nape and wraps her arms around you. "You ͘ţhink̸ we͠ sho̡ul̛d star̨t g͞et̸ti͞n͢g ̡read̴y?,we ̢should be͠ l̕ea̸v͢ìņg in ͠a h̢ou͡r o̢r so".

"Huh.. I guess your right. But like.. 5 or 10 more minutes..". You say as you relax your head,making it press a little more against Malo's breasts.

Malo giggles,"Y̴ou rea̢ll͜y͢ l͞i̵k̸e th̸is d̴on̸'t͝ ̕you͟?".

"Its honestly so comfortable..".

"Hḿ~ hm~!. ̕O̴k,I̢'l͝l̕ ̕l̴et͢ yo̷u̷ sta̛y fo̴r̴ ̸a̵ l͝itt͟le̴ bit͢ ͞l͡ón͡g̵e̵r".

-

About 15 minutes has passed,with Malo massaging you in the same position,her cheek planted on your head. You were fast asleep,so Malo was taking time to make sure your sleep was well and comfy. "T͞h͝i̴s r̷ea̷lly ͢does͟ ̴feel s̀ò g͟oo̕d́.. I ̢wìsh I ͞could ̧c͢u̧d̕d͡l͡ę hi̧m l͟i̛k̛e̶ ̢t͠his more.. It ̸f͏eel̵s so̶ n̶i̴ce..". Malo moves her snout to the top of your head."Wis̶h͠ I͏ ço͟u͜ld͏... ́But͞ i͞t̡ ̸just̕ ͞s͏o͘u̷n͏d̢s a l͝it̴tle.. W͘e̛l͞l͢ ͘I doǹt k̢n̛ow͝ ͝i̛f ͞it̴s o̸k ̨or̀ ͡not͡..ḩe would ͞prob̴ab͡l͝y ͝thi̡n͏k I͞'m͟ ̸ál͢l͟ t̵ou̡ch͟y and ͞we͏i̡rd.͘ Oh̛ no ́h̵e̵ wo͜n͞'t!.. H̨e's͠ ̵unde͝r͘s̴ta͝ņda̢bl͞e". Malo clears her mind. She rubs your nape a little more,before wrapping her left arm around you and grasping the back of your head with her right hand,tugging you closer to her and rubbing her cheek into your head like a cat. "I ̴lo͏v̨e yǫu.. ͟P͏leas͟e d͠oń't͢ w͝ake ̸u͝p..". Malo tugs you tighter,trying at best to embrace you without disturbing you. She once more gently rubs her cheek gently against you,adding in some extra love into the already lovey,cozy snuggle.

Alarm. 9:24.

Malo relaxes and takes her time to embrace you,and loves every second.

Alarm. 9:24.

Calmy sighs through her nose. There's a small pause.

Alarm. 9:2- Beep! Beep!,Beep! Beep!

Malos ears flips up and her eyes signal panic as she shakes a startle from the beeping.

"Thȩ Al͞arm..!",Malo yells to herself in the same distress as she quickly reaches her left arm over to slap the alarm off. But she can't reach it,only by shifting a little closer,shaking you to the right. Malo slaps it off,but to no use as her heart leaps as you make a small,tiredly grunt. You take some breaths as you move your head around. Malo scoots the both of you back,her eyes rolled down at you in guilt,with her head over yours. Guilty at her self for moving,waking you up,even with the obvious point that it wasn't her fault.

You adjust your eyes and then ask,"What time is it?".

Malo takes a moment to respond,sad at the loss of the time she had. She sighs,"9:25". You make a large blow through your nose in response. "We should start getting ready..",you say as you slowly move. You roll over to the right of Malo and sit up. You begin your morning stretches as Malo looks down at the sheets in a cloudy expression. "You ok?",you cheerfully ask her. Malo looks up at you with a lighter expression. Not all the way cheered,but at ease,by the sound of your voice. "Y͜ęa",she softly says.

-

Malo organizes your guyes clothes as the last things to pack. Malo didn't have much to pack on her half since she herself didn't see a need for much. Just some shampoo and a brush. For you.. Just the normal stuff like deodorant,teeth brushing stuff,etcetera. You just were in the bathroom doing your thing. You walk out and found a shirt Malo hasn't folded yet,and walked to the bed and sat down

"Hey you thinking about doing anything when we get home?,or you just wanna chill?",you say as you put on your shirt.

Malo takes a breath as a motion to think. Her mind,affected by the time before,is really only set in a fuzzy state. So she turns around to you,"Act́u̵all̴y͜.. ͟Śu͘r͞e,I͜'m ͝so͠r̴t̷ ̢of͟ in ͝t̕h͠e ̨mood ̛to ͏dó ͏someth̵íng".

"Well I guess its your choice since I can't really think of much".

Malo walks over to you,placing her hands on your thighs.

"Just wanted to see if you had something in mind". You place your hands on hers. She kisses you,you kiss back. It felt good,and comforting as always. You two break.

"I ĺov̀e y͝ou (Y/N)".

"I love you too". You both exchange,staring into each others eyes. Malo walks back over to the packing spot. "T͞h̨ank͠s for̶ g͏i͘v̨i͝n̶g̕ m̧e͜ t͏he͟ of͠f͏e͝r,I̡'́lļ th͠in͞k͏ ͜abơu̴t͢ ͢i͞t ̢s̢o͜o̵ne̶r̵ ̛ơr l̡at̕e͜r͠. ͏F͝or͝ ̵n͟o͡w̢.. I dǫn'̶t̨ knơw̸ ̧w͜ḩy bu̴t..͜ H̸o̢me ͠jus͠t̨ ̴s͡ee͡ms so ͞comfort̢i͝n͠g". Malo says as she begins packing her clothes.

You laugh,"Think you're getting homesick,I am too".

"Hm͏.. Homes̕ic̶k..",Malo says softly to herself.

You still feel half-awake,so you get up off the bed and walk to the bathroom. You turn on the sink to wash your face as Malo finishes with her packing. Though a feeling comes over her,trapping her in a stare in the direction of the bag in thought. A bubble of a cloudy,heart tickling walk through thoughts. She looks over to you with your back turned with a wondering expression for a little bit.

She turns her head back,and picks up the bag. She let it sit near a dresser at the adjacent wall of the beds,and sat down on a bed.

-

You throw the bag into the backseat of your car,and then proceed to the front to sit down and close the door,Malo already sitting on the passenger side,staring out the window and gripping the seatbelt stretching over her torso with her left hand. You click in your seatbelt and take your keys out of your pocket,inserting them into the ignition and twisting on the car.

Malo looks over to you,adjusting her self in her seat before asking.
"(Y/N)?.. Ho̧w a̢bout ̕d͡inne͏r wh̴en ͏w͠e g̀et home?".

You look to her after placing the car in drive.

"Sure!,but you mean going out?".

Malo raises her shoulders,"W͡ell.. W̕hatev̷er wǫr̵kş"

You look forward and begin driving. "Hmm,how about staying home?,its just cause dinner can be expensive around my area". Malo smiles,"Ok,I'̛m̢ fi͢n̨e ͝w͟i͢th ͘t̸h̸at. You̧ ͝w͟ann͏a c̴ook͢ ̢to̸g͝ethe͘r?".

"No,how about I cook for you",you happily proposition. Malo chuckles a little,"No͡ i͢ts ̶f̕íne!,I͞ ̸r͝eál̴l̴y ̵w͜a̡nt̶ ̴to͡ ̷d͠o ̀it wit͞h ̀you,it sounḑs̢ ̨fun". Malo rubs your arm.

You try once again to push her into letting you cook. You wanted to since Malo has done so much good for you. But Malo shuts you down with a hard kiss on the cheek. You laugh as she does so. She rests her head on your shoulder while she continues to rub your arm. "Ok fine.."

"Just get off cause I still need to drive",you say as you gently nudge Malo away. She sits back down with a gleeful grin on her face,giving you one last rub on the cheek before leaving you alone.

"Tho̷ug̷h̴ I ͜a̢lso t͠ho̡ught̀.. I̷f it's ͟f̸in͡e w̸it̴h͘ yo͡u.. W͠e coul͝d ̷ma͞k͏e̶ i̴t ̕y'kno̧w.. A l̵ittle̶ ͠d̸a͏te?".

"Yea that's fine,what ever you wanna do Malo".

Malo smiles at you,and then slowly turns her head back to the window, looking out at the world.

-

You reach the apartment,pulling into one of the parking spaces in front of it.

-

Malo opens the door and walks inside with her backpack on her back,yourself following behind. You both walk past the kitchen and into the main room. Malo walks over to couch on the right wall,dropping the bag near the foot and dropping herself onto the couch. She grabs a pillow and cuddles it,a relieved and happy expression on her face.

"M̸mm!.. Feel͜s͞ s͜o go̧od t͞o bę h̕o͡me..".

You drop down into the couch adjacent and rub your face,still feeling tired.

Malo notices,positioning herself towards you. She smiles,"Yòu're stíll t̸i͞r̵ed?".

You look up at Malo. "Yea.. I don't even know why too since that was even a long drive". Malo stares at you for a couple seconds. She then places the pillow in her arms beside the foot couch,as well as the others on the couchs backrest. She finishes,and signals you to come to her with both her hands. You get up and walk towards her. She pulls your left side to turn you around,and then pulls you back after leveling you to where you will lay in the same position as before,just stomach-up. Malo wraps her left arm around you and massages your head with her right. She motions you to move over to the left with her leg. You do so,allowing her to wrap some of her leg around you.

Time passes,with Malo eventually wrapping her other arm around you and resting her head on top of yours once you drift into sleep once again,beginning her process of joining you.

-

A piece of the days time passes,a couple hours that skipped the both of you by the afternoon. You softly open your eyes to the dark room with the only light glowing from the kitchen,relaxed in the same position you were in with Malo.

Malo coincidentally woke up a good minute after you. You were still resting with her and enjoying the comfort given. Malo rubbed your left cheek with her left hand,enjoying the time too. You both stayed quiet throughout,with something keeping your mouth closed inside yourselves. You both knew it was love,but it felt so good that it felt different,like it was a new stage. You stretched a little,to the amount you could without disturbing the atmosphere.

"So.. Y͜o͠u̴ wanna͠ s̛t̸ar̷t͟ co͝oḱing̕?". Malo asks softly,almost flowing with the air.

-

The kitchen is filled with the smell of food as you both prepare the dinner for 2. Steaks sear,and red potatoes join other sides with the main course to be tended to. You help Malo with the steak,but helping her throughout this is rare,and you're impressed. If you guys were making a normal dinner,Malo would take care of it once in a while,but you were usually the one who did the cooking. Since Y'know,you did so at a restaurant so you didn't mind.

Laughter and at times,kisses are touched as the time you two spend bonding passes. Until finally,its all done. The food is prepared onto the 2 plates,juicy and irresistible.

Malo places a plate down in front of you from your side onto the small glass table that sat on the other side of the bar that split the kitchen from the main room. She takes her own plate to the spot opposite of your seat and sits herself down.

"I͝ ̕l̕o͡v͘e͞d͠ t̢hat! It w͏as̡ s͜o ̨m̨uch ͘f̨un!".

You laughed in agreement. "Honestly!,that was actually really nice. The food came out great too". You begin cutting into your steak,reminding Malo's attention to hers. "Le͘t ͡m̧e ̕try i̴t". Malo copies the way you cut into the steak,learning to put more pressure. Once finished,she takes a bite. You could tell she had the same thought as you. Juicy,perfectly seasoned and overall prepared. Malo had a big smile on her face as she chewed with her eyes closed. "M͞mm̡.͏.. T͡h͞i͜s įs so go̸od". She says as her teeth rip through the steak. She swallows,and then opens her eyes as she hovers her fork around the dish. "Thanḱs͘ for ̛h͜el͠p̵in͢g me ̷àn̸d we̸ll͝.. H͢el͡p̛in̢g with mak̀ing̸ m͏ơst̛ o̵f͞ t͝h͡i̸s".

"You did a lot of work!,and I didn't even have to help you with most of it",you assuringly say. Malo giggles. "W̡ell y̢o̴u did͏ some̵ of͢ t̵h͡e̡ ̴h͏ard́ ͢st̷uff,b͡ut ̸thąnk ́you an̸y̸ẃay",you both converse while taking bites of the food. While cooking,Malo mainly did the steak and helped with some sides,but you did larger load of the work. Its wasn't a huge jump of it,but just a small step. Malo rests her head on her left hands palm. "Y͏ou l̴o̸o͡k͢ed ͟l̷ike y͢ou͢ ̕w͞ere̵ real̛ly̛ ̷workin̡g ̸wi͝th̷ so͠me of ͝tḩe ͡f͏ood th̨ou͠gh,t̶ḩę ̴ręstau̕r͞ant͟ y̶ou ͜work at͡ mu͏s͞t͟ ͠bę ̨ŕeally ni͞ce". You choked on your food a little bit when Malo said that. "Well its not like.. A 5 star restaurant. Its a simple little fine dining place that's not too up there. But thanks
a lot though,I don't really get compliments that often".

"O̢h you h̶ave͟ tơ!,t͏his i͘s r̨eal͘l͞y̕ g̷oo͢d (Y/N)". You chuckle a little. "Its no big deal Malo,thank you though".

You both stay quiet for a moment,tending to the food. But then it is broken as you ask Malo a question.

"Hey.. So I was just curious. How did you learn to cook?,or at least the way you do now".

Malo looks up at you eyes-wide. "Oh,I ̡le͏a̛r̡ne̴d ̴from ͜w͝at̢c̵hin̷g y͝o͞u". Your expression towards Malo shifted into one of surprise. You remember her saying something like that a while back,but seeing the way she cooks now and apparentally from watching you kind of hit you in the heart. "Oh. Shit. Um.. Am I good?". You didn't really know what else to say.

Malo gives you a warming smile,"Of ̶c̨o͟u̵rs̀e̛,I̸ ̀l̸o͝v̢e ͡ev͡e͠r͝y͡thin͏g̸ ͠you ̢màk͝e".

You were only in the restaurant industry for about a year or so and didn't have the best experience cooking at first,but of course you gradually got better. But ranging from when you became a main cook to now,you guessed that you just worked so much that you didn't really pay attention to the true piece you created.

Your face forms a big grin."Thanks,a loquicklyt Malo". Malo laughs at your reaction,and even gets up to cradle you in a big hug. "I love ͢you s̢ò ̕muc̶h hon͏e͏y!,y̴o̸u'̸re ͟so͏ cute ͏a̵n̷d a̧d͠orab̶le!". You hug her back with your right arm as you snicker joyfully. The hug filled you with an overwhelming glee that caressed and warmed your insides

Malo returns to her seat and allows the meal and conversation to happily continue.

It was truly an unforgettable memory that fused into your minds and recorded every second from the first to the final. You both continued throughout the night until your voices were choked from the happiness that shined in that dinner.

-

Malo slides the dishes into the sink to leave for a cleaning due for tomorrow,and you cleaned up what ever debris was still left in the kitchen. Malo washes her hands after finishing,drying her hands while keeping herself busy watching yourself finish. You do so,promoting Malo to walk forward to you and ask with her arms for a hug. You comply,and you both embrace each other. Malo takes your left cheek and kisses you on the right. "W̡h͏a͞t͞ ͢ar͠e ͟you͜ go͞nna b̀e̢ do͡i͞n̛g ̨no͢w?".

You take a quick breath before responding,"Probably just gonna try and get some sleep,what about you?".

Malo backs up a little,bowing her a head a little. "I'͠m ́j̢ust͢ ̸g̀onn͜a͢ ̛w͠ásh th̶e dish̸e̢s,and͜ ̀t̕he̡ņ i͏'͟ll ̵j̷o͏i͡n y͢o̕u". You motion with your head that you understand,but as you walk away,Malo's voice pulls you back. "Or̶ a͝re̶ y̢o̵u͞ ͜sti͞ll tir̸e͟d?",she teases you. You laugh,"Not really to be honest,but I just wanna try since I got work tomorrow". Malo tilts her head while listening,resting herself on the counter hands down. "Ok̢,th͢en ͟go̶od̨n͞ig͟ht (Y/N)". You return to her a goodnight,turning around when Malo stops you again to approach you to give you a kiss goodnight.

You chuckle,not a big deal.

But when Malo's about to kiss you,she slows herself down for a moment and grasps your hands. Your lips touch,but it feels different. Everything seems to quiet down,kind of going silent. The kiss itself seemed off,but nothing to critique since you could tell inside that it was of a different region of mind. Slow,and not too all-in. Delicate.

Malo breaks the long kiss,looking into your eyes and trapping them in hers. She feels an overwhelming warm filling her body and attacking her heart as she stares into your eyes and filling them with no escape as they stare into hers. Until,she releases them with a stroke of your hands.

You don't respond to the moment with anything. Malo swallows,wraps her arms around you,and nudges her head into the space below your chin. "G̡o̶o͏d͜n̵igh͟t".

You take a moment to catch an invisible rush,and then hug Malo back.

-

Malo lays her head down on the counter in thought. She was wondering what that feeling was. She felt like she knows what it is,but can't seem to unlock the box its hiding in. Everything was quite silent,only sounds coming subtle. Malo sits up,and takes a breath. She looks over at the dishes,seeing past them as her mind wanders.

-

You're sitting in the bathroom,kept awake by an itch to do something. You didn't know what,or what was even necessary but you felt like something must be done before the night is over. Though its too late,and ideas flowing in your head are just basic love you thought. Until of course the elephant walks in,its weight definetly leading the appearance. The thought of it with Malo seemed a bit off the book,since you felt like it wasn't responding with your guy's bubble. "I mean..",you think,"She's not even human.. not negatively.. but would that be right?. Having.. Sex with a being like Malo..". You felt more out of your lane than anything when thinking about the thought of going through with it. Your stomach nearly collapsing at the mere feeling the lead-up to the idea gives.

But then,the thoughts racing in and about start to slow,and flow smoothly. You realize what was directing them.

You.. Love. Malo. I mean,she was a bit of an angel when you thought about it. You had a feeling you were overstating but thinking back..

The cuddling,massages,meals for a tired you or just in general always having the dominant control over any negative mood and bossing it with love and understanding to brighten. You thought of all the love Malo has given to you,and what she means to you in the full picture.

The thought.. Didn't seem so misplaced now.

So with that,you choose. You walk over to your bedroom to get a quick breather. Quick a far cry,but the moment before the true moment. You didn't really know what to do,maybe just spend some more time with Malo. But the sex thing you thought would only be there if it arose and you both knew.

You looked around for the cameras the foundation put in,and walk towards your dresser to pick up an unfamiliar remote. You press a button with a picture showing an X through a camera,and hear a subtle mechanical sound that is then muffled at another subtle sound of something closing. You take another breath,then proceed to the door,your hand to its knob. It touches,and then grasps.

The knob turns. The door opens,to the grey and shaded white furry hand you know all too familiar. Malo taking the spot of the doors. Her eyes glide onto you and her mouth slit open at a small degree. Her ears chill at a calm angle She wears a thin,white robe,tied loosley to her center. The look on her eyes connected with your face aligning with the thoughts of you and hers. And the feeling of butterfly filled hearts reaching a calm climax.

Malo shuts her mouth and breathes nervously through her nose. She proceeds to you close with her hands planting on your chest,pushing you back until you both pass the door,Malo pushing it closed and returning her hand to your chest.

Pushing until you topple onto your bed and Malo controls your top. She pulls open the rope tying her robe and throws the robe aside,ripping her black bra off its connection and greeting you to the breasts unseen for a while. She wraps her arms around your head and commences in an intense kiss. Malo overwhelmed as she breaks one of her arms away and excitedly massages your head. Erratically and passionately rubbing and scratching as you two rush through a fit of love. Malo's hand guides from your head to her panties to pull off. Herself not having an idea of what she was doing but following a feeling rubbing inside. She successfully relieves her panties,exposing her large end into the air. Her hand then rushes for your pants to do the same,taking her other hand to help. She reaches your underwear,pulling them off and realeasing your already erect manhood.

Your heart is pumping and joining with Malo's as you both know the next stage.

Malo breaks and sits up,quickly positioning her rear above your penis. She lowers it,inserting your hood into her tight,wet,but perfect insides.

The feeling felt like an amazing massage on it. Malo moans a little as she learns of this physical feeling,completely new and still judging it. She takes a few trys towards it,starting to acquire a liking and understanding. It might hurt but just a little,but it feels great at the same time so it must have a purpose. She felt like she needed more from the feeling,and not getting enough of it by her self. She looks back at you.

Malo burys her hands under your back to wrap her arms around you while staring into your eyes with an asking look. You knew what she had in mind,and accepted. You wrap your arms around her for leverage and begin. Not starting off as easy as Malo thought of,she moaned in an excited pleasure as it still felt amazing. She tightens her grip around you as you quickly go in and out. Malo loves it,with a feeling also unfamiliar arriving to her own genitalia. Her head burrowed in your neck as she takes the small pain. As you begin to speed up,Malo's moans react a little more intense. But as you slow down guessing you're hurting her,she grabs both of your shoulders.

"K̨e͏e͠p̢ ̶go̵ìng.. ̧P̶lea͢s͘e͜ do͘n't s̢t͟o̧p̷..". So you speed up again. Malo's moans return as she squeezes your shoulders,raising her head and turning it sideways towards her ends direction. The raise allows her breasts to have more room to move around as you feel her breasting sliding up and down your chest a short distance. You continue at your speed for a little while longer,when Malo slides her snout below your chin. "I ͝waǹt̛ ͟mor͢e~". You think of something else that could please her,finding a solution quickly. You motion Malo to sit up,your penis sliding out of her as she does so,entirely wet. You come out from under her,and slide behind her,leaving your hand on her back as a direction to stay. You arrive in your position,your lower half amazed at her rear as you gratefully and satisfyingly stick your manhood in once more. You start again but better this time than before,and you could tell by Malo's immediate liking to it as she grips the bedding. You up the speed sooner,and admire Malo's single request to do so with the pressure. You both go on and on,the feeling amazing for the both of you. Yet even when you begin to feel tired,and a climax hasn't arrived yet after a long session,Malo pulls you back to the first position and takes over. Her arms wrapped around your head with your own wrapped around her body,her breasts accompanying you as she goes as fast as she can. Until you finally start to feel a rise,Malo does as well,and even with no knowledge of what it was,Malo knew she must reach it. So she pushes a little further,the climax rising faster and faster. The thought of one larger than you have ever had before racing to you and becoming inevitable.

The distance between closing in faster and faster until it finally hits the both of you.

It feels amazing. Blatant as you no longer can hold your own moans,and Malo's own reaching a small scream for a moment as she holds the both of your dams,heavy and broken together. Her arms wrapped around you squeezing your head into her breasts,held down by her her own head keeping you company. Malo's breath races through moans gradually becoming softer as the climax descends,as well as her grip on you kept tight by the feeling. Until the only sound is true breath being captured,the rush that continued for so long dying down. Until it is finally time to come apart.

Malo slowy raises herself off of you,small moans surfacing as the strong,sweet feeling lightly returns until she finally pulls away,fluids draining down onto your hood and leaving it soaked. She descends to your level,both your arms loosley held around each other as you both have a small stare into each others eyes. Malo smoothly falls onto you,her head now resting on the top of your chest,exhausted by the combination of things that happened in that great time. You realize that the night can no longer continue,so you do the honor of turning off the light,returning to the shared spot under Malo,her head once again on your chest as you both slowly and contemptly pass out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 144 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...
8.2K 188 6
Here is my ink demon x reader because currently at the time of making this the community has lacked in making this stuff including art so instead of...
238K 1.5K 48
Check out my Sonic Lemon 3 book! This one is done. Welcome to my new Lemon Book! Please read the rules! Also the policy same as my old book you have...
37.1K 494 30
This is my first story so please no hate, and just try to enjoy If you have requests let me know There will be some lemons here and there. And yea E...