Female SCP-1471 x Male Reader

By 1direxon1

Just a very long story I wanted to make that actually came out great. Art by Walter Sache More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI: Malo ver2.0.0 would like to know your location
VII: Back Off
VIII
IX: Lil' Hot Thing
X: Love/Bug
XI: Minut-Hour'
XII: Mend
XIII: BFF's
XIV: c80
XV: Close Encounters
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI: Timeline I/II
XXII: Timeline II/II
XXIII
🍋 XXIV: Bounded
XXV
XXVII

XXVI: Ḩ͘ÁL̕LO̧WE̸͟E͘N S̡̀P͡E̷C̡̕I̵A̕͟L̡̨͞

13.1K 70 30
By 1direxon1

Afternoon,the day before Halloween.

Malo was taking a walk through the neighborhood on that breezy day. She wore a grey jacket and black,mesh leggings with the openings on the sides.

The tree branches above her blew in the wind. Some leaves fell down from the trees,visibly already adapting to the upcoming autumn.

As Malo passed by the houses to her left,she took some time to look over the decorated ones with both infatuation and curiosity. Of course not being familiar with Human ways,she didn't know of the holidays that were celebrated. So walking around and seeing these purposefully horror-decorated houses was a bit intriguing to her,as she gradually became more interested in them more and more.

After walking around the neighborhood for some time,looking for more houses like the last,she returned home to the apartment.

Malo unlocks the door with the spare key you gave her. She walks over to the kitchen where she sees you looking for food in the pantry. "H̴i (Y/N)". You turn your head to Malo,"Oh hey". She walks over to you and gives you a hug,and then goes over to the refrigerator. "H̡ey çoưl̴d ͘I͝ ask͘ ̛y̶ou̕ so̶m͟e̴th̷ing?",she says as she opens the refrigerators left door.

"What's up?",you reply.

"Şo when I wąs͠ out͝ ̧walḱing̀,I͘ ͝w̧ent͏ ́i̢nt́o ţhi̷s ͏o͏th̀er̢ ͜neighbo͜rhood͢ and c͟am͘e acr͝os͝s̡ some ͏ho̸us̀e͢s̡ that ̡had th̴es̸e ͠w̸eir̴d͏ ̶ḑec̕o͟rati̷o͘ņs". Malo reaches for a Yoohoo bottle on the left shelf of the refrigerator as she finishes,and pulls it out. "T͠here ẃér̶e̡ li̵ķe,bl̸ow-u͟p g̢ho̷s̴t̶s͞ a̶n͡d̴ s̡tuf̧f l̵ike t̀h̀at,l͘ítt͞l͝e ͜toy şp̕i͏d͠e̵r͡s͢ h̢ang͜ing ̵o̡n their͜ ́wìnd́ow..". Malo says as she begins shaking her bottle.

You pull out a bag of pop tarts from the pantry. "Oh they're just decorating for Halloween,you know what that is right?". You say,turning towards Malo.

She tilts her head with curiosity in her face. "N̛o",she says softly.

"Oh well,its a holiday we celebrate where we start decorating our place with stuff like pumpkins or fake spiders to make it look spooky,and then once the day comes,some people dress up and go out to do a thing called 'Trick or treating' where they go from house to house saying 'Trick or Treat',and then get candy from the people inside". Malo's ears perk up with a great interest as she listens to you describe Halloween.

"That s͝o͠un͢ds ͏s͡o̸ fun̨!.. When's ͏Hall͞ow̡e͘en th̕e̕n?". Malo asks with her hands clenched to her chest.

You slip out a poptart from its bag and take a bite of it. "Tomorrow".

Malo's eyes widen in surprise. "T͜omo͜r̷r̵ơẃ!?,wh͏y ̛d͞i͢d͠n't͜ ͟y͘où t͘e̶l͠l m͞e al͠r̛ead͟y?".

You were about to reply when Malo grabbed your arms and shook you. "I'̢m̧ ͢no͘t ̨g̛onna ͏be ab̕le t̀o͟ g̶et r̡e͞a͘d̡y ͢i͟n̷ that̷ ţime!,I̵ do͞n͝'t ͢e̸ven know w͡h͘a̡t ͝I'm ͝gonna͏ bé!". Malo says as she looks down in worry. She lets you go and runs toward and then up the stairs. "I͞'̸ll͠ ͏b̶e̴ r͏igh͢t̛ ͏b̸a͢c͜k̡!". You watch her as she does so,halfing a grin as you hear her bouncing off the steps.

Though your attention is caught as you hear the doorbell ring.

You set your poptart and its bag down on the counter and go to answer the door. You unlock it and open it,and immediately notice the short,blackish-grey Purifacati with light-blue eyes standing there. You jump a little,caught off guard by the fact she's a Purifacati. "Oh can you see me?",she says before laughing. You laugh a little too,scratching behind your head. "Hehe.. Yep". The Purifacati clenches her hands up to her chest,smiling with guilt. "I'm sorry,I didn't mean to startle you".

You chuckle assuringly,"Its fine,did you need something?".

Her ears perk up. "Oh,yea. The postal office screwed our mail up,I ordered a make-up product a couple days ago and I'm guessing you ordered something too,cause when I went to go pick my stuff up,there were 2 boxes just sitting out there since I guess they couldn't fit them it". She hands you a small box,which you knew was meant for you since you ordered some headphones a few days ago.

"Thought it was stupid and careless that they just left our stuff there,so I thought I would just hand it to you myself". You take the box from her hand,already telling how it wouldn't fit in the box. "Oh well thanks a lot!. I agree that its pretty stupid for them to do that though,but it's really nice of you for doing this".

-

Flipping over pillows.. Blankets..

"Heré ͜ìt͘ is..". Malo picks up her phone from the bed,hiding under a blanket.

As she is jogging back downstairs,she could hear you talking with somebody. She walks over to the door and to your side,making eye contact with the Purifacati you were talking with.

She excitedly greets her,with the girl happily greeting her back.

"M̧y namès̨ ̴Malơ",Malo says after they exchange greetings.

"Oh yea,I don't think I told you my name yet". The Purifacati says,looking towards you. "Well,my names Ariya".

"My names (Y/N)". Ariya's smile returns,"So what's in the box?"

"Oh,its just some headphones that I ordered last week,my others ones snapped on both sides".

"Oh,that's too bad". Ariya says as she swings her arms around behind her back and holds her hands. "But I guess other than that.. What'cha guys doing for tomorrow?",she says with a bright smile.

"I don't really have any plans myself..". Ariya turns her head towards Malo. "What about you Malo?"

"Well.. I͢ j͝u̸st ͞h͜e͞ar͟d ̶abo͘u͢t̀ t̢h͘e͟ ̕ho͘li͠day̕.͏.͞ A͏n͠ḑ I ţhink ̨I'͜m̷ gonna ̴go.. Um̨.."

"Trick or treating?". You remind her.

She points at you,"Ye͡a̡!,T͝ric̸k ͟or ̕T͜r͜eating!,j̶u͏s̴t͝ t͟h̡è ͠p͞r̵o̵blem is..".

Malo chuckles,"I d̀o͡n't ͏k̸now͘ wh͏a͘t͟ t̕ò go a̕s ̸yet ͏s̨o ͢I͘'m so̵r̴t̢ o͜f i̢n̡ a̢ hurry..".

Ariya smiles and tilts her head,"Well you got all the time today..". As Ariya finishes,her ears flip up. "Oh!,how about I help you out?. I'm um.. Sort of a make-up artist.. Just a beginner.. But what if I help you out by finding something cool I whip up for you?".

Malo smiles with her ears perking,"Th͘a͝t͝'s a goo͘ḑ ̢i͜d͏e͟a!". She raises her shoulders. "S̡o w̡hy̴ n̢oţ?,còm͞ȩ on i̶n!". Malo says as she turns towards the doorway. You move over a little to let the two enter,Ariya with her package to her chest.

-

"Hm..".

Ariya slides through photos of different costume ideas,holding her phone up to Malo on the other couch as to see which one fits best. You tryed to help some too,with one of you showing her an idea every so often to see her opinion.

"Oh yea.. We gotta do this on your human form also don't we?",you say.

Ariya looks at you,"Oh yea I guess we do!. This gonna be a little awkward then.. Since I can't see Malo's form".

Malo sits back and crosses her arms, folding her legs,"W̢ho ͡k̢neẁ ̧t͘h̸is ̛was ģo̶ńn͢a̴ be so̢ ͏t̶im̢ely̨.. But̷ ͠t́hank you͏ s͡o ͞m̶u̷çh A̛riy̧a,for he̛lpin̶g ̨m͡e o͟u̡t".

Ariya looks up from her phone to Malo,with a thankful smile. "Oh you're welcome!. This is also a pretty good opportunity for me,since I haven't done any make-up work on another person".

Though,Ariya's smile fades back to her nervous expression as she looks back down at her phone.

"Though this is gonna be pretty tricky.. With your human form and all,but hopefully I can do my best"

-

As the time passes,Ariya tests out Malo's make-up as a practice for tomorrow. She goes through about 3 ideas,trying to see out the best spots for placing the make-up to where its transparent to the human form.

Malo walks up to the mirror once her 3rd round is finished,and checks out the results. Yet,seeing into her human forms reflection,the make-up doesn't line up correctly.

She sighs,"Ņo̧t ͠a͏lig̡n͠ed..͏".

Ariya sighs the same,resting her head and arms on the sofas back. "I don't really know about this,its just so tricky trying to line up the Make-up". Malo turns to Ariya,and allows her to examine Malo's face to see how she's gonna approach it now.

-

Malo drys off her hair and face off for the third time of washing Make-up off,and puts her clothes back on.

She walks back down stairs where Ariya and you are thinking.

Ariya looks over to Malo as she walks down the stairs. Malo looks over to her as well as she pats down onto the space of her couch. "Sit here hun".

Malo walks over to the couch and sits down. Ariya examines her face for a little bit,and then grabs her brush from her kit. She readies it in color and turns back to Malo,gently holding up the bottom of her skull head. She moves her brush around Malo's face,but repeatedly pulls it away in a contemplation that the area won't work.

She ends up just dropping her hand down and sighing. She thinks for while.

You and Malo stare at her,waiting for an idea since you both ran out. But then,her face starts to brighten up.

"Why don't we just do the make-up on your Purifacati form?". Malo's ears fold up halfway,"W͜hát͘ ̨d̢o ͝y̵ou͘ mea̢n?".

Ariya sits back and places her hands on her lap. "Well.. Its Halloween right?,everybody is in their own costume,so who would know better than to think that you're just a costume with crazy make-up and aesthetics?".

You look at Ariya with surprise. "That.. Actually works.. That's a good idea!".

Malo hugs Ariya relieved,and Ariya hugs her back with her snout sliding into her hair as she gives out a tiring moan.

"Sơ ̸w̕h͢at ar̕e ͠yǫư ͟gon̸na͞ ̨mak̵e̸ n̴o͜w?". Ariya sits back and takes a long look at Malo. She smiles.

"Store time".

-

Next day,evening.

Danny shuts his driver side door,coming to the passenger side and opening it for a little girl,hopping out of it once he does. They grab hands and walk around the car,with Anaheim getting out of her side and holding the little girls other hand.

The doorbell rings. Malo opens it for the trio,greeting the two friends,and then excitedly greeting the little one.

-

"Well.. My sister was traveling with her daughter Layla,and told me to take her trick or treating since she wanted to so badly".

Ariya does the girls make-up,as she politely agreed to do it for the couple. Malo was upstairs,getting into her clothes that were going with her costume.

Her mouth line was painted to look like blood was seeping out,with her fur color starting at her collar being dyed a blackish-grey,and finally,two amber/black cracked horns poking out from the backside of her ears to match her eye color. She wore a black and grey dress,pretty much a kimono dress with an opening mainly for her left leg.

The plan was,that you,Malo,Anaheim,and Danny and his niece would go out,since Ariya was gonna leave after you guys all left. She was suppose to see a movie some time later with her boyfriend.

-

"How did you get your eyes like that?". Layla curiously asks Malo

"O̸h tḩey'r̸é ̡j̸us̛t̶ ćon͘ta̴ct̷s̨",Malo replies with a nervous smile.

The girl excitedly questions Malo on her look who is sitting on the couch.

Danny comes over and asks,"Alright,you guys ready to go?".

"Ýe̶a͡ ̶of͝ ͘c̕ou̷r̸se!".

They group walk over to the door,where Ariya is about to leave.

She says goodbye,with everyone else doing the same. "H̡o͡pe ͡yo͜u̧ like̕ ̶t̷h͠e m͏o͝v̨ie Ar͟iya!",Malo says to her.

Ariya waves away and leaves through the front door.

Danny tries to walk with Layla,but she pulls away and moves next to Malo. "I wanna go with Malo!". Danny looks up at Malo if she's alright with it.

Malo giggles,"I͢ts ok danny,I ͢gues͝s̷ ͢we̵ a͠re̢ ̶t̴h̡e o̴ņly̸ ̛oņe͢s ̷íǹ c̸ost͢u͏me after all".

Layla smiles,"Yea and you look really cool so I wanna be with you!".

Malo cheerfully laughs.

-

You guys make your way over to the neighborhood where Malo originally was when she discovered the houses,since it would be nice to see them yourselves. Both along the way and entering/walking through the neighborhood,Malo had some surprised looks from people passing. Some complimented her and others took quick pictures. When your group got to a house,Layla would usually pull Malo's hand over to the door. Malo loved it,and enjoyed the night of fun she had with her first time trick or treating,of course giving everyone she did it to a jumpscare.

After the long night,you guys returned home. Malo had some fun with Layla as they sorted out the candy they got,but Danny ended up reluctantly making Layla put it back in her bag. He felt bad since he knew how that type of thing felt,but he ddint want her to get sick or something. Malo was ok with it though,and cheered Layla up by trading some candy Layla didn't like with some she did.

At the end of the night,Danny,Anaheim,and Layla were on their way to leaving,giving you and Malo some goodbyes. Memorably Malo hugging Layla goodbye,crouched down to her short size. "I h͏ad so mu̧ćh ̴fun̨ ̷with you͞ La͞y̛l͞a!,hope ̸I ͠şe͏e̕ ̕y̨oų ̶s̡o͏m̨e͝t̷ime ͜ag̶ai̧n̴!". They broke away with Layla replying,"Bye Malo!",and turning to her car. Malo smiled and tilted her head,and waved goodbye to her with her hand. Layla waved back as she ran over to her car.

The trio got in,and drove away.

-

Click

Malo jumps in bed with you,both under the covers and holding each other close.

"T̢han̷k̢s fo̶r̀ to͞d̷ay (Y/N)..",she says tiredly. You reply the same way. "Your welcome Malo.. Just remind me some time tomorrow to tell you about our holidays..".

Malo giggles,adjusting herself closer to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 0 1
Spooky month, Lemon, Gore, Reader X Bob Velseb dedicated to a friend of mine, you know who you are. AFab reader, I tried to make it nonbinary inclusi...
4.5K 148 9
I don't own Hetalia or the characters there won't be any smut in this so it's safe, tell me your opinions in the comments. In this story, I'm making...
14.4K 277 18
After his graduation, Y/n goes for a hike to his favorite tree in the forest but when he wakes up he finds himself in a new realm populated by humano...
6.1K 55 22
this is a LEMON JAR LEMONS MEANING 18+ Mostly ocs but stfu SOME BLOOD WARNING SOME RESTRAINTS WARNING SOME GORE WARNING SOME MORBID KINKS WARNING The...