Stepbrothers

By charmingchuuya

Andy {16}Just wants a good refresher in life after his parents divorce but his stepdad has a son, a very well... More

Introduction
Chapter One {New Beginnings}
Chapter Two {First Day}
Chapter Three {Football And Old Friends}
Chapter Four {Getting To Know You}
Chapter Five {A Jealous Ex And A Protective Stepbrother}
House Tour/ Author Note
Chapter Six {Safe}
Chapter Seven {Demons}
Chapter Eight {Flashbacks}
Chapter Nine {Silence}
Chapter Ten {Peaceful}
Chapter Eleven {Feelings}
Chapter Twelve {My Promise}
Chapter Thirteen {Letters}
Chapter Fourteen {Sweet Nothings}
Chapter Fifteen {Talk Fast}
Chapter Sixteen {Happy}
Chapter Seventeen {Date Night}
Chapter Eighteen {Sick}
Chapter Nineteen {Better Days}
Chapter Twenty {Sorry doesn't cut it}
Chapter Twenty-One {A night to remember}
Chapter Twenty-two {Finally}
Chapter Twenty-Three {The day After}
Oof
Chapter Twenty-Four {The Calm before the storm}
Chapter Twenty Five {The Risks}
Chapter Twenty-Six {Broken heartbeats}
Chapter Twenty-Seven {Mended}
Chapter Twenty-Eight {Strength}
Explanation
Chapter Twenty-Nine {Maybe we can nope our way out of this situation}
Chapter Thirty {After getting out of one situation, we're in another}
Chapter thirty-one - {a phone call almost as screwed up as my life}
Chapter Thirty-Two {Error: fucks not found}
Chapter Thirty-Two {I'm miserable}
Chapter Thirty-Four {Practice makes perfect}
Chapter Thirty-Five {And God said "fuck you"}
Chapter Thirty-Six {Just the way you are}
Chapter Thirty-Seven {Okay? Okay}
{Epilouge}
{A huge thank you}
{Question}
READ PLEASE

Chapter Thirty-Three {Why is fate so mean to me}

2.3K 125 78
By charmingchuuya

Fem Andy?

I think yes

{Andy Fowler}
Waking up I was still on Rye's lap and I felt him run his hands through my hair softly.

"Morning," He replied.

I cuddled into him more.

"Do you still wanna go out or do you wanna talk about it first?" Rye asked softly.

"Both, but I wanna talk first," I replied, my voice sore for some reason.

"Talk whenever your ready love," He replied.

I nodded my head before drifting off back to sleep.

Rye wouldn't push me for things like this, he was patient and i don't understand how.

Eventually I woke up for like the 10th time on falling asleep [sounds like someone I know] and kissed his neck softly.

"Someone's back in reality again," Rye laughed.

"Stop it," I laughed but it coming out deeper because my voice was still in that state.

"Well you're tired but can't blame you love," He replied.

My phone buzzed.

The one and only Irish dude: where tf did you go? You left me with you dad but luckily I made an excuse saying I had football but I'm at Harvey's and Rye hasn't shown up to school so where are you bro?

For the first time in awhile I ignored Jack.

"What's wrong Mi amor?" Rye asked, pushing my hair out of my face.

"A lot?" I replied but it came out more of a question then answer.

"Wanna talk about it or tea first?" Rye asked.

"I wanna talk first," I mumbled.

"Alright then let's go on that date yeah?" Rye said as he rubbed my back softly.

I nodded.

"Start when you want to love," Rye said.

I nodded again.

~
I sat there for another 25 minutes before I finally spoke.

"I've been thinking a lot about my dad a lot and I feel bad but I ant less England and then I would have to get a green card and visa and honestly I don't wanna go through that and I know my dad is in the states legally I just don't think I can leave now. I first though I should go with him when he first went to the embassy and stuff to get the stuff for America and get papers to go over there legally too but over the last year I've grown on you Rye and I don't think I could leave you because I'm so god damn dependent on you and I never realized how much I need you until now and I don't want to leave my friends again because I already started over and I'm not willing to start over again especially in a completely different culture and time zone," I said, taking a break to take a breath that I didn't realize I needed.

I looked up at Rye who didn't say anything but continued to softly run his fingers up and down my arm.

"Is that it?" Rye asked.

"For now," I replied.

"If you want to tell me something at anytime then tell me and we'll go Somewhere quiet and private," He said.

I nodded.

"Can we go to the beach? I wanna go there since it's not that cold outside and not that hot," I asked.

"Of course," Rye replied then got up and got stuff to get dressed.

"Rye?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I'm not gonna wear normal clothes by the way," I said shyly.

He smiled and came over to me.

"You do you love, do what's most comfortable to you," He said.

I blushed then kissed him softly and gathered up my outfit.

I went into the bathroom because I didn't want rye to see it just yet.

After getting dressed I put on the BARE minimum of makeup and it was a natural look so let's see it Rye would notice.

I styled my hair and put my shoes on then went out to the room.

Rye looked up from his phone and blush went across his cheeks.

"You're beautiful," He whispered as he came over to me and kissed me.

I giggled.

"And yes, I did notice you nails, don't think I didn't," Rye whispered as he bit my ear softly.

I laughed.

"Let's go shall we?" Rye asked.

I nodded as I opened the hotel room door and walked out.

"I have a nice view from behind," Rye said as he walked from behind me.

I may have choked on air, causing rye to laugh.

"You're so bad," I said.

"Yeah well I wouldn't be me if I wasn't," Rye said as he opened the car door for me.

~
The car ride was nice and relaxing as we just talked to each other about odd things and our live and what we though we would be In the future and it made me excited to see what the future held for us.

We arrived and the waves were calm.

"What ever you do-please Don't try and throw me into the water. I have makeup on and I don't wanna have to remove it," I whined.

"Hey, don't worry about," Rye stated after getting out of the car and coming to me and lacing our hands together.

~
Sitting where the waves touched our feet I put my head on rye's shoulder.

"We should do this more often," I said, looking up at him, his hazel eyes shining from the sun.

He smiled.

"We should," He replied as he leaned down to kiss me but he pushed me down onto the sand and continued to kiss me.

"As much as I'd love to have sex on the beach, I don't think this is the right on to do it at," I said laughing.

Rye huffed and sat up.

"Your legs are smooth," He said.

"Yeah? And?" I replied.

"It makes you even more hot, Andy you have no idea what you do to me when you're dressed like that," Rye mumbled.

I smirked, standing up and going over to sit on his lap.

Once I did I could now tell he was definitely aroused.

"Are you...cold?" I teased.

He scoffed.

Rye knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Will you be like this everytime I dress like this?" I asked.

"No, it's just like sexual tension also and it's been awhile since we've had sex," Rye said.

"Good Point," I replied standing up.

"Where are you going," Rye asked.

"To the car, you're coming with," I said.

Rye took that as a hint and hurriedly got up and into the car.

"You're fault Andrés," Rye mumbled.

His saying my name in Spanish just turned me on even more.

I whined.

Rye smirked.

"You ass!" I said as I pushed his shoulder because he knew that him speaking in Spanish turned me on.

He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I guess I'll do a lot of teasing," I said.

He glared at me.

"You wouldn't," He said.

I smirked.

"I totally would," I replied.

Ew bad chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 146 14
Andy and Rye. Two openly gay boys and the cutest cuple in high school. Everything is perfect between the two of them. But then a new boy comes into t...
67.5K 3.7K 41
Rye and Andy are closer than most best friends. But they both hide something from each other. Unbeknownst to the rest of the boys, Andy is silently s...
61.6K 1.9K 22
My lovely Randy Shippers this is for you ! (COMPLETED) Andy Fowler is 16 years old , He recently moved to Machester with his mom and is gonna go to...
LOST By Jewel2505

Fanfiction

68.6K 2.4K 29
Ryan is a 19 year old broken, poor boy who has nothing and cant love. Andy is a 18 year old caring, rich boy who has the perfect life. Come on their...