You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Bonus Chapter 3

3.9K 223 35
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you like it.

I'm sure you have figured it out but this chapter is a little hot and steamy.  Pha and Yo couldn't wait and devoured each other on the plane.  What will Ming and Kit be like???  18+

Kit POV

I still can't believe it. I'm married to Ming. Well, I was hoping at some point that Ming and I would get married, but I never dreamt in a million years that it would have happened like this. This is just crazy.

I like it, but it is still crazy.

Wait! Where are we going to live? We are still in school. Well, I know for a fact that I'm living together with Ming. I'm not going to take 'no' for an answer.

Ming playfully leans his head on my shoulder and chirps, "P'Kit, I can't believe that we are married. I'm so excited."

I lean my head against Ming's head. "N'Ming, I'm happy, too."

Ming slightly bounces in his seat next to me as he hums, "Where should we go for our honeymoon?"

Oh, I hadn't even thought about that. This is all happening in a flash and I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. Well, I saw Pha and Yo nearly run out of the banquet hall and I can only assume that it was to begin their wedding night. Pha doesn't have to hold back any more.

The honeymoon is something that I haven't even thought about. I know Beam had several brochures, but I didn't even look at them because I didn't think I needed to. Beam had already decided where he wanted to go, so there was no use in looking through the brochures for me.  Who would have thought that all this was going to happen?  I sure didn't think it would.

I gently rub Ming's thigh as I whisper, "I don't have a clue. I didn't look through any of the brochures when Beam was looking at them. What do you want to do?"

Before Ming can answer, Ming's parents walk up to us. Ming's mother cheerfully chimes, "Congratulations. N'Kit, I'm so happy to have you as part of our family now." Ming's mother quickly leans over the table and pulls me into a quick hug. As soon as she releases me, Ming's father pulls me into another hug.

Ming's father pats my shoulder, and says, "Welcome to the family."

Ming hugs both his parents and then whines, "Hey, we didn't have time to plan a honeymoon. I want to take Kit on a honeymoon. What am I going to do?"

Ming's father smiles. "Son, do you think that we would help plan all of this and forget about the honeymoon. Don't worry. We didn't forget."

Ming instantly stands straight up. "What! What did you plan for our honeymoon?"

I can't help but get excited. I wonder what his parents have chosen for us.

I watched anxiously as Ming's mother hands an envelope to Ming. Ming is just as excited as I am, and he nearly jumps over the table to get the envelope from his mother.

Ming nearly rips the envelope apart to see what is inside as I lean against his side trying to catch a peak.

Ming almost screams when he pulls out a voucher for a week's stay at one of the nicest beach resorts around.

How did they get these? The beach resort has a waiting list and from what I've heard, it takes months to be able to have a chance to get a room here. However, Ming's parents pulled this off in such a short time and it is the nicest suite there.

Ming instantly chimes, "Mom, Dad, you are the best. Is this our usual room that we stay in?"

Wait! Usual room! I'm missing something.

Ming's mother smiles. "Yes."

Ming's dad leans towards me and softly says, "It is one of our resorts and this is our private suite. So, don't worry. It is always open for us."

Okay, I'm not used to this. However, I guess I better learned to get used it now that I'm married to Ming.

Ming's dad smiles. "Oh, the driver will be here in a little bit to take you to the resort and we have already made sure that there is plenty of clothes and food there for the week. If you need anything else, you may want to stop and get it along the way."

Ming squeals as he suddenly hugs me tight. "P'Kit, we are going to the beach for our honeymoon, and it is one of my favorite spots."

I'm excited, too, but I'm still in shock. This is happening so fast.

The next few hours were like a blur. We continue to greet the guests and thank everyone for coming.

Pha and Yo left hours ago and it is just Forth, Beam, Ming and me still here celebrating. However, when I see a gentleman dressed in a nice suit walk through the banquet hall doors, Ming suddenly gets excited. "P'Kit, it is time. We have to go now."

Without waiting for an answer, Ming grabs my hand and pulls me up out of my chair. He stops momentarily and we both turn to Forth and Beam and say, "Congrats and good-bye." Ming continues, "We are leaving for our honeymoon, now."

Beam wiggles his eyebrows, "Have fun!!"

Forth chuckles, "Congrats."

Before I have a chance to say anything else, Ming quickly pulls me off towards the banquet hall doors. I manage to wave to Forth and Beam as pulls me out of the room.

He should have at least let me say good-bye to my parents and to his, but he is a little too excited. Well, I have to admit that I'm excited too.

Once outside the banquet hall, Ming and I break into a sprint for the car or should I say limo. Once again, Ming's parents have surprised us with a limo to take us to the beach resort.

When we are finally inside the limo, Ming asks, "So, do we need anything, or should we just head out for the beach resort?"

I quickly try to think of the things that we may need and suddenly, I can only think of one thing, the lube. As I try to think of something else, my face begins to turn pink and my mind goes blank. Of all times, to forget everything, why is it right now?

Ming slides closer to me and snakes his arms around my waist as whispers into my ear, "Lube, right."

I reluctantly nod my head in agreement. I hide my face as Ming calls up front to the driver to stop at a nearby store. Oh, why am I embarrassed now? It isn't like Ming and I haven't had sex before, but tonight is different. Tonight, will be our first time as a married couple. Tonight, Ming is my husband and not just my boyfriend.

Within a few minutes, the limo pulls up in front of a store and Ming quickly kisses me. "P"Kit, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Before I can reply, Ming rushes out of the limo and into the store. I stare out the window and I can't stop giggling and smiling. What is going on with me? Why am I acting like this is? If you didn't know better, you would think that I'm a virgin and this is going to be my first time.

After a few minutes, Ming is dashing out of the store and into the limo with several bags. What did he get? Don't tell me that he bought several bags of lube. I won't be able to walk after this week if that is the case.

As soon as Ming is back in the limo, I immediately grab one of the bags and look inside. I chuckle to myself as I see several snacks and some drinks in the bag. Okay, I'm being silly now.

As the limo pulls back onto the road, Ming teases, "Why are you so eager to see what is in the bag?"

I shrug my shoulders, but I don't respond. There is no way that I'm going to tell Ming what I was thinking.

I set down the bag that I'm holding as Ming shuffles towards the front of the limo and whispers something to the driver. As Ming turns back around to me, a black panel rises up between the back seats and the driver. I look at Ming a little confused. What is going on?

Ming slowly slides his tuxedo jacket off as a very devilish smile spreads across his face.

Why am I getting the distinct feeling that Ming is up to something?

Ming tosses his jacket to the side and slowly undoes his tie. As he licks his lips and slowly slides closer to me, he pulls off his ties and tosses it too.

Oh, why is it getting hot in here?

I quickly glance back to the bag of snacks and I fumble for one of the drinks that is in there. However, I'm stopped by Ming's strong hands.

I didn't realize that he is right next to me and his warm breath against my ear is sending goosebumps all over my body.

Ming seductively asks, "P'Kit, are you a little hot?"

Without even thinking, I nod my head yes.

Ming's mouth doesn't move away as his warm breath continues to brush across my neck and ear.

I don't fight or say anything as Ming slowly takes my tuxedo jacket off. He quickly tosses it over with his.

I'm still frozen in place when heat shoots through me as Ming's fingers gently graze my chin as he undoes my tie. Quickly, he discards my tie, too.

Ming leans in and slowly nibbles my ear and my whole body begins to react as I soft moan, "Ahh.."

I can feel Ming's hands on my body as he continues to undress me while my hands move on their own and begin to try to do the same to him. Oh, Ming looks so hot in his tuxedo. I hadn't let my mind even think about it earlier because I knew that I would want to whisk Ming off to a dark corner and have my way with him. However, I don't have to worry about it now. We are married and, in a limo, heading for a week-long stay at a beach resort for our honeymoon.

My hands move gracefully as I take off Ming's clothes while Ming is a little more rushed but it doesn't take us long to be completely naked.

The sight of Ming's naked body sends another shiver through me as I can't stop humming in my head that he is all mine now. My handsome husband is all mine.

Ming eagerly reaches for the last bag and he frantically grabs a bottle of lube. As the rest of the contents of the bag fall out, my eyes are drawn to all the bottles of lube. Oh, my hunch was right. He did buy a lot and I think I may be having problems walking by the end of the week.

My attention is brought back to Ming, as his hand cups the side of my face, and he gently turns my face towards him. He slowly brings his lips to meet mine as he begins to gently kiss me. Oh, I love this, however, I want more. I want all of Ming and I'm not going to wait for the beach resort. I'm going to start right now.

As if a fire is suddenly lit inside me, I quickly snake my hand behind Ming's neck and I forcefully pull him even closer to me as I unleash the animal within me. I hungrily devour Ming's lips and as Ming gasps in shock, I thrust my tongue into his mouth. I eagerly explore his mouth. I don't want to miss any part of him. By the time this week is done, I will have every little part of Ming burned into my memory.

As I forcefully pull Ming to me, he falls on top of me and every place our skin touches is suddenly on fire. I don't even know what I'm thinking as I quickly flip Ming onto the seat and I jump onto his lap, straddling him, with our harden members touching.

Oh, this feels so good. I need more. I want more. The hungry is starting to burn me and Ming is the only one that can satisfy that hungry.

Ming's hands roam across my back and along my hips. He takes a few moments to knead my butt as I let my hands grip onto his shoulders and the back of his head.

With my hungry in control, I grind our shafts together. I can't control the lust filled moan that escapes my mouth. "Ahhhh.... Ming....."

With hungry eyes, Ming begins to eagerly knead my butt as he grunts, "Ahhh.... P'KitKat..."

My one hand moves on its own and before I realize what I'm doing, I have grabbed the lube and with one hand, I pop the top and manage to get some on my fingers. Ming doesn't hear anything as he dives into my neck and begins devouring it.

Oh, the stings of his bites on my neck are pushing me even higher. I know that Ming is marking me, and I love it. I want to mark him, too, but my burning desire right now is to have him thrusting inside of me and filling me full of his warm essence.

As I continue to grind our lengths together, I slowly insert one finger into my hole and I begin to move it in and out. I instinctively moan softly, "Ahh..."

Ming moves his lips along my neck to my ear as I quicken both my grinding motions and my finger. I can't wait much longer, and I quickly insert another. "Ahhhhh.... More....." I don't even know what I'm saying or doing anymore as the hunger completely consumes me.

Ming moans into my ear, "P'KitKat... Ahh.. I can't wait...."

Our panting is all that I can hear until the lube pops open again. My desire doesn't allow me to register anything except my need to have Ming inside me.

I'm not very good at prepping myself but as my desire continues to build, I can't control myself as I insert another finger. "Ahhhh....."

In a daze, I look at my husband and it looks like he is glowing. His sweat is glistening from the light that is coming in through the windows and I'm left breathless at just how handsome my husband is.

Electricity suddenly shoots through me as Ming's hand grazes against my harden shaft as he lubes his length. I can't help myself as I lick my lips and moan, "Ming... Ahhhh..... Take me..."

As if following directions, Ming's strong fingers firmly hold my hips as he quickly turns me around on his lap and as he pulls me back down towards him, he slowly pushes his length into my hole.

I didn't prepare myself enough, but I'm enjoying the small amount of pain as I slowly but happily slide all the way down onto Ming's shaft. My desire doesn't let me stop for even a second as I immediately begin to raise up and then push back down onto Ming. I'm losing myself as my moans don't stop coming and I can feel my desire pushing even higher.

As I increase my speed, I begin to hunt for that perfect spot.  I lean forward, and I place my hands on Ming's knees while I move my hips to find what I'm looking for.

Just as I begin to hunt, a rush of pleasure shoots through my body. I can't control my voice as I scream, "AHHHHH!! THERE!!! AHHHH!!!! YES!!!!"

Ming's hands quickly grab my hips and his fingers dig into my skin as he begins to pull my hips down hard against him. "AHH!!!! KITKAT!!!"

We quicken are pace as I feel my burning desire beginning to explode and I'm getting closer to my limit.

I want to stroke myself too, but I don't want to move from this position. I know that Ming will get me there.

Both of us are moaning non-stop and we both are glistening with sweat. I feel it trickling down my back.

Just as my legs are about to give out of me, I can feel it. My limit is coming. My body begins to tense and suddenly I'm propelled into paradise as I climax. I scream in pleasure, "AHHHH!!!!! YES!!!! MING!!!!"

As I go soaring into my paradise, Ming's hands take over my movements for me as his firm grip on my hips continues to pull me up and down on his throbbing shaft. And, just as I'm slowly coming back to normal, Ming screams, "KITKAT!!! YES!!!!" I can instantly feel his warm essence exploding deep inside me as he continues to move my hips for me.

Ah, this is what I've been wanting and waiting for. I can't wait for the rest of the week if the car ride is this much fun.

Posted October 22, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
New Life By darc

Fanfiction

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...
174K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...