I Will Grow Stronger As The T...

Bởi Section46

There are unstoppable forces on this world, one of it is TIME. But, What if someone can control this force? (... Xem Thêm

Biography
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

5.4K 97 46
Bởi Section46

Sorry for the long wait. But this chapter is hard to write, and I've been playing games lately. I apologise.
_____________________________________

(Y/N) healed Kirishima yesterday and the three of them (plus Izuku) were ready to return back to the dorm.

But when they reached the school, they have to go through a bunch of inquiries and processes like questioning and else.

In the end, they're only able to return to the dorm at night.

So this is (Y/N)'s cover story. He went to stay at Sir Nighteye's office until the operation was launched, and he helped there. Simple as that.

(Y/N) went to open the door.

*Clank*

"We're bac-"

"THEY'RE BAAAAAACK!!!! THE-THEY CAME BAAAAAACK!!!" Mineta yelling alerted the whole dorm, causing all classmates (except Bakugou) to approach all of the participants in the operation

"ARE YOU GUYS ALL RIGHT?!"

"YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT!"

"We saw it all on the news!!"

"Everyone was worried about you guys."

"In any case, have some chocolate cake!"

"You troublemakers⭐"

"YOU GUYS ALWAYS COME BACK AFTER GETTING MICED UP WITH SOME CRAZY BUSINESS!! QUIT SCARIN' US, DAMN IT! AND WHERE ARE YOU (Y/N)?!?!" Kaminari yelled while half scolded them.

The boy in question rubbed the back of his head, "I stayed overnight at the office..."

"We're glad you're all okay." Shoji spoke over one of his tentacles. "Okay...? Are they okay? Mm..." Jiro muttered.

Suddenly Iida cutted through and spoke out loud "EVERYONE! I know you were all worried, But!! LET'S CALM DOWN!!"

"You all saw the news, didn't you? So you know what they went through. As classmates, we should be sensitive to their feeling and let them rest. It's not just their bodies... Their spirits must be hurting too..."

"Iida, Iida." Izuku called him. "Hm?"

"Thank you but, I'm alright."

Iida went to his pokerface, "Well then... I WAS SOOOOOO WORRIED!! NONE OF YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW I--"

"You're the most intense one of all!" Sero interject

Momo quickly rushed to the kitchen, "I'll make some lavender herbal tea! It'll put your heart at ease."

"I'll help then." (Y/N) was about to ran after her before Kaminari pushed him down to the sofa. "No! You're gonna rest here!"

(Y/N) put his hands up surrendering, "Ok then." He frowned a bit. But on the inside, he smiled seeing his friends care for him.

"(Y/N)." Koda walked closer to the bot with a rabbit on his hand.

"(Rabbit 2 name)!!!" He hugged the rabbit, "Are you being a good to Koda, girl?" He asked, without expecting any reply then he put her on top of his head.

The rest of the night went pass without any commotion. A big one at least.

(Y/N) covers himself with the blanket and rest his head onto his pillow.

*Flash*

The face of the man he killed suddenly went into his mind.

'damn it..' he put a hand covering his teary eyes, 'Sorry... I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry...'

He closed his eyes and drifted away in sleep.

______________________________________

Several days has passed since the operation and October began. The intern group accompanied by All Might and Aizawa, went to Nighteye's funeral.

Eri finnaly regained her consciousness, but her psychological state is still unstable.

Right now they are in 1-A's class, having math.

Ectoplasm moved aside to show the question written on the board "It's not particularly elegant... But calculate the integral of this equation. Whoever has the answer, raise you hand."

Quickly, (Y/N) began to calculate the equation, and raising his hand at the same time as Izuku.

"Midoriya!" Ectoplasm noticed him first.

"107/11!"

"Wrong! (Y/N)!"

"108/28!"

"Still wrong! Yaoyorozu!"

"It's 107/28!"

"Correct! Let's go to the next page, then."

'ouch, missed a number.' (Y/N) thought while grimacing a bit as he erased his answer.

Lunch time came. (Y/N) stands up from his seat and approached Iida and Ochaco who were at Izuku's seat.

"I'll be going first. See ya there." He waved as he exited the room.

Ochaco stared at the door with worry on her eyes "You know, (Y/N) is looking pretty down lately. Is he having a problem?" She asked Iida and Izuku.

"Nothing that I could metion of... Maybe he's sick?" Iida put a hand to his chin while thinking every possibility.

"I think he need some room for himself. Come on, it's lunch time. I'm also hungry." Izuku stands up and walked out of the class followed by Ochaco and Iida.

"I'm going ahead and save a seat for us." Iida speed off quickly.

"Uraraka, (Y/N) might be worried about Eri. You do know he spend more than 2 days in that base. He must be created a bond with her." Izuku concluded.

"Yeah... That make sense." Ochaco nodded her head. They continued on their walk to the lunch hall.

______________________________________

---Tomorrow---After School---

"(L/N), follow me." Aizawa called, (Y/N) followed him to outside of the faculty room.

"Is there something you need Sensei?" He asked.

"It's about Eri."

Imidieatly, (Y/N) tensed "What?!Somethingwrongwithher??" He asked quickly with worry laced voice.

"She's alright. She's been asking about you last time. Can you come to the hospital today?" Aizawa answered in his usual bored voice.

"Absolutely!" In seconds he's already gone.

---Hospital---

"Eri~" Imidieatly, (Y/N) hugged the little girl who tried to wiggle her way out.

"A--Ano..." She tried to call the boy who was affectionately hugging her.

In time (Y/N) realised and released her from his grip, and smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Good..." She answered quietly. "I'm glad to hear that." (Y/N) closed his eyes as his smile widened.

"Oh yeah-! My family decided to adopt you. That's means you're legally my little sister." (Y/N) clapped his hand while grinning.

"*Whisper*" Eri whispered quietly. "Hm-- what was that?" (Y/N) tilted his head.

"(Y-(Y-..(Y/N)-ni..niichan..." Her voice were almost passes through (Y/N)'s ears, but he heard it
'(Y/N)-niichan'

A moment of silent came, before (Y/N) happily hugged Eri again with a soft but excited "Yes.. Niichan is here~"

While the two were enjoying their moment...

---(L/N)'s house---

"Achoo..." (S/N) rubbed her nose as she feels a bad feeling and growls.

"What is it, sweetie?" Mother asked.

She turned to her before answering "I feels like someone is invading my territory." She growls and pouted then looked away.

---Back to (Y/N)---

(Y/N) brought some fruits for Eri, there's oranges, apples, and grapes. He easily peeled the apples with his handling with knives, so a fruit knife is no different.

Which Eri gain interest for the apples. Apparently, it is the sweetest one.

At the end of the day (Y/N) must go back to the dorm.

"I have to go now. I see you next time okay, Eri?" He smiled when he rubbed the top of her head and feel her nodding.

"Don't worry, I'll be here if you need me." He kissed her forehead like he would do to (S/N).

"Goodnight, Imouto-chan." He almost closed the door when he heard a soft, "Goodnight Oniichan."

Smiling brightly he closed the door and went back to the dorm.
______________________________________

(Y/N) was practically skipping on his steps on the way to the class. When he opened the door, the awkward tension washed over him

Before he could even asked, Aizawa walked inside.

Still inside his sleeping bag, Aizawa announced "It's time for the culture festival."

In an instant the whole class shouted "GAPPPOOOOOOOII!" Short for school-like

"CULTURE FESTIVAL!"

"HERE WE GO! SOMETHING A NORMAL SCHOOL WOULD DO!"

"WE GOTTA DECIDE WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO!"

Aizawa proceed to zip up his sleeping bag and lay down at the corner of the class like a caterpillar.

"Then without further ado, your very own class president, Tenya Iida, will take the helm! I'll do my utmost to ensure that everyone's ideas are accounted for! First of all, let's put a list together! If anyone has a suggestion, raise you hand!"

Imidieatly, hands rises...

"ME!" "ME!" "ME!" "ME!" ME!"

-----

"KAMINARI!"

"Let's do a maid cafe!"

"Maid... Cleaning? I see! So community service! Not bad!"

(Y/N) facepalmed when hearing Iida's response.

-----

Mineta suddenly interrupted, "THAT'S WEAK, KAMINARI!"

"Mineta!"

"BOOB-"

*Click*

In a flash, he was hanging upside down wrapped in cloth with Tsuyu and (Y/N) holding the rope that was holding Mineta while looking for a weight.

Ochako: "A toy store!"

Kirishima: "An arm wrestling tournament!"

Hagakure: "A haunted house!"

Quitely (Y/N) muterred "Please don't..."

Sato: "How about a crepe stand?"

Ashido: "Dancing!"

Koda: "A petting zoo."

Tokoyami: "A cultural festival of darkness."

Aoyama: "My sparkling show!"

Jiro: "A skit, or something?"

(Y/N): "A gaming stand!"

Because of there were multiple different ideas, an agreement is quite hard to meet. Causing a little quarrel among the students.

*Ding dong ding dong*

The bell marking the end of homeroom rang. "Well that was quite the unproductive meeting. Make your decision by tomorrow morning." Aizawa glanced back to the class before exiting

"If you haven't decided by then... It'll be a public lecture. Got it?"
______________________________________

Eventually they made an agreement. They'll made a dance complete with music's, Ashido will teaches all of the dancers and Jiro will play the music with some other students.

On the next day, Izuku and Mirio will come to the hospital to visit Eri who requested to meet them.

Being excused from supplementary lessons, (Y/N) make a trek back to the dorm.

'A bath might be nice.' He yawned. Opening the door he was surprised when he saw Bakugou yelling while making a slicing motion on his neck.

"WE'RE GONNA MURDER THE WHOLE SCHOOL! MURDER 'EM WITH MUSIC!!"

""BAKUGOOOOOOU!!"" The rest seems touched by his declaration.

Kaminari noticed that (Y/N) was standing on the door and called out "Yo (Y/N)! Say, can you play an instrument?"

The whole class turned their head to him. After putting his bag on the sofa, he nodded "Of course. I could play a guitar or piano... Oh yeah! And a violin. A package with my violin should be arrived today---"

*Ding dong* the front bell rang.

"Well well, speak of the devil." (Y/N) went away to open the door.

He came back with a package in hand, inside is a violin case "Should I play it?" He glanced at his friends to see their expecting gazes.

"All right. Hang on a sec." He saw the keyboard at the edge of the room, and brought it closer to them, he does the same to the drums. And then he created two clones. One sat to play the drums and the other stood behind the keyboard.

"Here we go..."

At the end his classmates clapped their hands. Amazed by (Y/N)'s play.

"I didn't think you could play that good (Y/N)." Tsuyu complements

"Ara~ Thank you." He put his violin back to it's case, "I'm going to rest for the night. Just call me if you need anything." He walked upstairs, leaving his clones to disappears.

Laying on his bed, he recounts everything that happened recently.

'Let see... Eri is now my sister. In a month there will be a culture festival, and the class will make a band with a dance show. Perfect. I can't wait until next month. It'll be so much fun.'

He laughed and took a book to read.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

182 14 6
- 𝕊𝕠, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣, 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕪𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤, 𝕚'𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖...
1.2M 34.4K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
137K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
100K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...