You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Bonus Chapter 2

4.3K 238 178
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

This is much awaited first night for Pha and Yo, so be warned that it is a little hot and steamy.  18+

On a side note, if you have seen my conversation board, you will know, but I want to thank my readers for showing me so much support for all the top rankings on this story.  I was completely shocked and blown away when I saw them last night.  I couldn't have done it without all you amazing readers.  Thank you for your kindness and your love.  

I have said this before and I'll say it again.  I love you guys.  

This has been one of the best decisions that I've ever made in my life.   

Pha POV

I thought my biggest surprise tonight was that Shane brought Nate as his date to the wedding and confessed that he has been dating her for several months. I never thought in my wildest dreams that Beam's mother along with Yo's dad and Ming's father would work together to pull this off. Shoot, I didn't even think that anyone knew that I had bought a ring. I didn't tell anyone beside my two friends who went with me and both Kit and I bought rings together. How did Yo's dad find out?

I was wondering earlier why my mother and both grandparents were here. They knew Beam, but they weren't that close with him. Then I really couldn't understand why several of my aunts, uncles and cousins were here, too. I just never put two and two together. I should have figured it out sooner, but I just wasn't thinking that this is would happen.

I'm so happy that my family is here, but it still hurts that my father has chosen to isolate himself from me. I want to have a relationship like what I've already formed with Yo's dad. I know that Yo's dad had to go through hard times and he had to work really hard to regain his relationship with Yo, but I think he appreciates it more after having to work so hard for it.

I just wish that my father could get to that point. My mother keeps telling me to wait and that he will come around one day, but how long do I have to wait until that one day.

Yo's dad has told me several times that he thinks of me as his son and that he will treat me like one too. I couldn't even tell him how much that meant to me. I'm just his son-in-law, now, but he sees me just like he does Yo and Beam. I couldn't have been more fortunate.

I look at Yo while he bashfully talks to Beam and I can tell by Beam's devilish grin that they are talking about something naughty. Oh, I hope it is something very naughty. I finally realize what they are talking about and I can't wait.

I look at my cute husband and I can't help but to mentally scream, "YES!! HE IS ALL MINE TONIGHT!!! NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME NOW!!!"

I don't even really care where we are at. His bedroom here in the mansion is just fine as long as we don't have to leave for several days. However, that maybe is a little too close to his parents. Yes, I think we should have our wedding night somewhere away from the mansion. I plan on devouring him whole and not stopping until he passes out.

I look at Yo's cute little blushing face and I slowly put my arm around his shoulder. I begin to play with his ear on the other side of him, as I lean into his ear closest to me and whisper, "Baby, tonight I finally get to fully claim you as mine. I can't wait." I can't control myself as I lightly peck Yo's ear which instantly causes a shiver to go through his body. Yo's breath hitches and I can tell that he is wanting to get to our wedding night as much as I am.

I seductively whisper, "Baby, hold on. It won't be much longer now."

Yo gulps and licks his lips. Oh, I want to devour those gorgeous lips right now, but I have to control myself. I have to hold out a little while longer.

I take a deep breath and I try to get myself under control. If I don't, I'm afraid that I'm going to rip his tux off him right here in front of everyone.

Okay, I can do this. Calm down. Breath. Relax.

Yo's dad and Beam's mother walk up to the table. I quickly jump up. "Thank you for everything. I had no clue what you were doing, but I'm not going to turn do my opportunity to marry N'Yo. Thank you again."

Yo's dad chuckles. "Calm down, son. I was just getting too impatient and I wanted to give you a little push. However, when I talked to my wife, we came up with this big push instead."

Beam's mother pulls out an envelope and shakes it in front of me. Playfully, she teases, "We aren't done, yet."

Okay, I'm lost. What is she talking about? The only thing left is the..... honeymoon....

Yo bounces forward and snatches the envelope from Bella's hand. "What is it?"

Yo quickly opens the envelope and nearly screams.

What is the matter? I glance over Yo's shoulder and look at what look like tickets, but they aren't really tickets, to Hawaii.

I don't get it. They aren't actually tickets.

Yo nearly screams, "Daddy! You're letting us use the corporate plane to go to Hawaii?!?!"

Bella giggles, "Of course. We can't have you flying commercial when you two clearly can't hardly control yourselves anymore. Soooo, we decided to have two go via the private jet." Bella leans in and whispers, "Which has a private bedroom and bathroom in it."

WHAT!!! We will be in the air how long and there is a private bedroom on the plane. Oh, man, I love Beam's mother already. She knows exactly what will make me happy.

Yo's dad chimes, "The plane is scheduled to leave in an hour. Our staff has taken the liberty of packing some clothes, but you may want to make sure that you have everything."

Oh, I'm going to make sure we have everything. That is for sure. The only thing that I need is my little collection of things that I've been keeping for our first time. I don't care if I don't have anything else, as long as I have my little fun time kit.

I glance at Yo and he is bright red. Ah, my baby is thinking exactly what I am. This will be the best plane ride ever.

As soon as Yo's dad and Beam's mother step to Forth and Beam to congratulate them, Yo and I look at each other and we immediately walk out of the banquet hall and we nearly run to our bedroom. As soon as we get there, we notice a couple bags of luggage on the bed and we both dash over to them and whip them open. Within seconds, Yo and I have looked through everything and we frantically dash around the room getting everything else that we need. I don't forget to stop at my backpack and get my little special kit before the suitcases are finally zipped up and ready to go.

We make it down to the main door and a driver is waiting for us outside.

Once again, we hurry to put the luggage in the vehicle and then we climb into the back seat together.

I can't get on the plane fast enough.

By the time, we reach the airport, we only have about ten minutes before the plane is scheduled to take off. However, this is the first time that I have ever been to this part of the airport. We are allowed to drive right up to the plane that is waiting patiently for us and this plane isn't small. It is huge. No wonder they have enough room for a bedroom and bathroom in here. But, look who is the owner of the plane. I wouldn't expect anything less and I guess I'm going to have to get used to it since I'm now part of the family.

In our excitement to get onto the plane, Yo and I both almost trip trying to get up the stairs and into the plane. Once inside, a lady greets us. "Sirs, please have a seat first and once we get up in the air, you will be allowed to move around the cabin. There is no exception. You must wait until we are in the air before you can move around."

Dang it. I think she knew exactly what I was going to say, and she cut me off before I could even beg. Well, I guess I'm going to have to control myself just a little bit longer.

The crew took our luggage to the bedroom and put it in a closet.

I can see that Yo is a little disappointed, too. Don't worry baby. Our long awaited time will be over soon.

Reluctantly, Yo and I sit down next to each other and we buckle up. I slowly look around and I have never been on a private plane before. This one is really nice, and it can hold a lot of people.

I turn back to Yo and ask, "So, what does your dad use this plane for?"

"Business meetings, family trips and whatever else he wants when he doesn't want to stand in the line for a commercial flight."

Before I can ask another question, the lady is back and is letting us know that we are taking off shortly.

Within minutes, the plane is going down the runway and soon it is up off the ground. As the plane begins to level off and the ride becomes smooth, the lady lets us know that we can now move around the cabin.

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, I reach across and unbuckle Yo and my seat belts. Before Yo has a chance to get up, I'm grabbing hold of his arm and I'm pulling him through the cabin.

As I hear a giggle from behind me, I call out over my shoulder, "Don't disturb us for anything. Regardless of what you hear. Okay."

I don't wait for the reply as I run into the bedroom with Yo and I slam the door shut and immediately lock it. I have waited too long for this and I can't wait any longer. If anyone tries to stop me now, I'll make them wish that they didn't.

As I let go of Yo's arm to lock the door, Yo quickly kicks his shoes off and frantically begins to take off his clothes. Luckily, we were smart enough to change out of our tuxedos before we left the house.

I instantly head for my luggage and as I'm pulling out my special stuff, I feel arms snake around my waist unbuttoning my pants. Before I'm done and closing the luggage, Yo's hungry little hands have completely pushed my pants and boxers down off me and his hands are now trying to lift my shirt up over my head.

I chuckle at his eagerness, but I can't say much because my manhood is hard and has been hard since I realized that we were getting married today.

Yo whines as he begins to kiss my back. "P'Pha, I can't wait any longer. I need you, now."

I drop the bag to floor and I quickly pull my shirt off over my head. I quickly grab the sack again and I turn around to see my cute Yo.

He is so beautiful and so eager. I didn't even get to undress him because he already did it himself.

I quickly toss the bag to the bed and I take the one step that I need to reach my baby before I firmly grab his hips and pull him to me. I can't take my eyes off his gorgeous lips as I quickly descend on them and capture them in a passionate kiss.

I slowly walk Yo backwards until the back of Yo's legs bump into the bed. Reluctantly, I break our kiss but the excitement of what is coming quickly replaces the loss of losing Yo's succulent lips.

Before I can do anything, Yo slowly sits down onto the bed and slowly crawls backward has his hungry eyes devour my body. Oh, my baby looks so sexy and something snaps inside of me.

I DON'T HAVE TO STOP TODAY!! I GET TO CLAIM HIM COMPLETELY!!!

I instantly put one knee on the bed and as if I'm a wild animal with his prey locked in sight, I slowly and methodically stalk towards Yo.

As I continue to keep my eyes locked with Yo, I lean down and gently nibble Yo's ankle. Oh, this is going to be amazing.

Yo's lust filled eyes nearly close as he softly moans, "Ahh.."

Oh, just the sound of his voice is making me excited. I don't know if I will be able to last long, but I want to savor this night as much as possible, and we have a long plane ride.

I slowly continue my ascent up Yo's leg and as I approach his hardened manhood, I begin to bite and leave marks on Yo's inner thigh. As I leave each mark, Yo's moans begin to get louder which pushes my desire even higher. Oh, the wait is killing me, but I don't want to hurt Yo.

When I finally reach Yo's hard manhood, I want to quickly devour it, but I hold back as I slowly lick from the base up to the tip and gently slide my tongue across his tip to savior his juices that are leaking. Yo instantly moans, "AHH!!"

Quickly, Yo's fingers rake through my hair. My body shivers in excited.

As I begin to slowly slide my mouth down Yo's length, Yo moans, "P'Pha.. Ahh.... I want you now.... Ahhhh.... Claim me.... Ahhhhhh.."

I reach into my bag and I quickly pull out the lube. As my mouth begins to bob up and down on Yo's shaft, Yo spreads his legs wide open for me and I quickly lube my fingers.

Oh, this is it. I'm going to have all of Yo very soon.

I slowly insert one finger into Yo's gorgeous hole, as I take his length deeper into my mouth. Yo moans, "AHHH!!"

Oh, my baby is so tight. But I need to work fast because this is too much for me. I'm going to explode before I actually get inside of him.

I slide in another finger and I slowly begin to hunt for the special spot that will make my baby feel so good. Within a minute, Yo cries, "OHHH THERE!!! YES!!!"

I can't wait. My patience is growing thin and I insert another finger. I continue my steady rhythm with Yo's length as I push him a little deeper into my mouth without gagging. My fingers continue to work their magic as Yo becomes a moaning mess.

As my fingers continue to rub Yo's sweet spot, Yo suddenly screams, "AHH!! P'PHA!!! I'M COMING!!!!"

With eagerness, I suck even harder as Yo's warm juices shut into my mouth. I swallow every last drop and as Yo is still in his euphoria, I withdraw my fingers. When I have gotten every last drop of Yo's essence, I slowly release his shaft.

Yo whimpers at the lose. 

I softly hum, "Oh, baby, don't worry. There is more to come."

I sit up in between Yo's legs and I quickly grab the lube. I can't get it on me fast enough. I need to be inside my baby and fast.

I toss the bottle back to the bed after I have gotten enough lube. I take one last look at my precious baby. This is the last time that he will be pure. After this point, I'll have marked every part of his body.

Yo's dazed eyes focus on me, and he softly whimpers, "Please, P'Pha. Claim me."

I slowly lower myself down onto him as I whisper, "Shh, baby. I'm claiming all of you."

As I finish my words, I slowly begin to push into Yo. My heart clenches as Yo initially hisses in pain.

Don't worry, baby. I will make the pain go away. Just give me a few moments.

When I finally push all the way in, I take a moment to breath. I can't believe how this feels. This is amazing. I never thought that it could feel this good.

Yo softly whispers, "P'Pha, you can move."

I slowly pull out and push back in.

I lean down and devour Yo's lips with a hunger that I've never felt before. I want to be so tender and gentle, but my desire won't let me. I instantly devour his lips as I speed up my thrusts.

Yo quickly moans into my mouth, "Ahh..."

The warmth of his breath and his lips are pushing me higher.

I immediately thrust my tongue into his mouth while I begin to thrust hard into his hole. Oh, I don't want this to ever end.

As my desire begins to soar, I release Yo's mouth and I begin nibbling and sucking along his jawline towards his ear.

Oh, I'm getting close. I can feel it.

I suck Yo's ear into my mouth and I moan, "Ahhh... Baby... So... Good..."

Yo instantly moans, "AHHH!!"

I can feel his length has hardened again and I think he is fast approaching his second release.

I need to find the spot again so Yo and I can come together.

As I increase my speed and power, I slowly move my hips around until Yo, suddenly, screams, "OH YES!!! THERE!! MORE!!!"

This all feels so good that I can't control myself anymore. Like a crazed animal, I begin pummeling that spot over and over again as I can feel myself quickly approaching my limit. My fingers dig into Yo's hips as I ram hard and powerful into Yo.

We both have become a moaning mess and the sight of Yo's glistening body bouncing underneath me propels me even further. I can't take it anymore, when Yo's fingers dig into my shoulders and he moves his hips to match my thrust. It is just too good.

I grunt, "AHH!! YES!!! BABY!!!" Then I explode deep inside of Yo.

I continue to ride the wave and thrust into Yo when Yo suddenly screams, "P'PHA!!! AHHH!!! YES!!!!"

Once again, my mind is blown as I can feel Yo's body pulsate around my shaft. Oh, this is too much. I never dreamt that it could be this good. Why did we ever wait? Well, I know why we waited but I'm not letting Yo leave this bed. We have several hours up in the air and it will all be spent here. I may have to carry Yo once we land.

This is definitely the best day of my life.

Posted October 18, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 42.9K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
43.6K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
94.4K 5.5K 24
Forth Jaturapom has had enough. He's lost countless relationships because he can't seem to take that last step into intimacy. Never again. He's going...