His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

Realizations (1)

27.9K 952 444
By tom-yumke

"Missing you comes in waves, tonight I'm drowning."

☆☆☆

"Last Saturday the billionaire, Mason William, has been ditched by his former girlfriend in front of every-"

ZAP!

"This is what I literally call a live divorce."

ZAP!

"Elizabeth Venice, the well known journalist has come out to reveal that she's the mastermind behind this whole marria-"

ZAP!

"OMG", a hysterical Nathan screams in my ear, yanking the remote out of my hand before howling it to the other side of the room.

"Nathan!!!"

I didn't know of it was the heartbreak or just the fact that I was on my period, but big elephant tears came rolling down my eyes unwillingly.

     I'm an emotional wreck.

"I know, Faye" Nate cried with me... again.

This is how the last days have been... Nate and I, crying on his couch in the little apartment.

We were cuddled up besides each other in one fluffy blanket. The ground was full of used tissues filled with broken tears.

'Stay with me' from Sam Smith stood on replay for the last couple of days.

I've heard that song so many times, but I still couldn't stop crying every time I listened attentively to the lyrics.

     SOOO RELATABLE.

My heart felt literally like it has been ripped out of my chest.

I felt empty... am I still even living?

"I WANT MY MARKY BOO", Nate cried.

Oh, let me tell you, he is one ugly crier.

I wiped my tears away on the sleeve of my hoodie... my favorite, Mason's hoodie.

"Nate, I'm sorry... it's all my fault that you and Marc broke up. I'm so sor-"

He abruptly interrupts me.

"Don't fucking say you're sorry to me, but rather to Mr. William. I'm not mad at you but rather the fact that Liz destroyed a man's life and no one other than her best friend's life... only for that shitty money."

He sighs out, blowing his bright red nose in the last tissue left.

    "Fuck, I have to go to the store now. I don't want to fucking socialise", he mumbles still blowing.

    Shaking my head.

    "Nate, you were in this too", I state, burying my nose in the hoodie, smelling the all too familiar smell in.

Dark chocolate and mint.

    "Yeah, I was because I thought that it would just be a quick mission like wow his weakness is a puppy... great... give me now a sum of those 5 millions.... Not a nice guy who fell in love with you and you then destroy him", his sarcasm can surely break my neck.

I bite my lower lip, trying not to cry again.

I'm such a crybaby.

"But Liz did what's right.... he has hurt others too", I stammer out.... I didn't know what to say.

"Fuck, Faye you're just too easily to manipulate", he laughs bitterly... his smile soon turned forced. I could see him trying not to cry.

"What?", I stare at him in confusion.

"Babe, you're just too dense to realise your own feelings and go with what YOU want. Everyone knows you love him.... but of course you're the last person to realise it"

     He's right.

     "What do you want me to do know? I'm a monster... I have humiliated him in front of the whole world. He won't want me anymore.... he doesn't deserve me at all... I'm the worst", yeah, and there the tears are again.

    "You are not the worst, you just got brainwash-"

BAM!

Both our heads turned around by the sound of the door shutting.

"Missed me?"

And there she stood.... our beloved Liz.

"Get out of my fucking place", Nate yelled, lying his head on my shoulder.

"Such a heartwarming welcome. I'm touched", she said in full sarcasm.

We just stared at her in silence. The silence just became to feel really awkward.

"I've brought your phone back, Faye. You forgot it at the wed.... you know where", she goes to the kitchen to put it in the charger.

I couldn't find words to say to her. It's done now... everything is done.

    PING

    PING

    PING PING

    PING PING PING

The sound of my phone getting messages went on for 13 minutes straight.

     "Wow, look who's popular", she laughs in joy as if there was nothing bothering her.

    "Says the one and only Elizabeth Venice", he sarcastically spits out.

     "Nathan, you flatter me like crazy", she gets a hand through her hair as if she was getting frustrated.

After ten minutes of awkwardness Liz finally turns around, handing me my phone.

    "You might want to look at it"

I locked my phone... the one Mason has bought for me.

     278 missed calls from Mason

     978 texts from Mason

      Oh shoot.

     Mason: baby

     Mason: I need you

     Mason: I'm going crazy

     Mason: I love you

     Mason: where are you? Are you safe?

     Mason: I need you

Those hundreds of texts made me tear up again, but what really send a shiver down my spine was...

     Mason: you can't just get rid of me, I'm your husband now, my wife

      Oh my..... WHAT?!!!!

My head immediately snapped around to look at Liz, I pushed my phone into her face.

   "What. Does. This. Mean?", I seethe on clenched teeth, my heart beat was pounding on the rhythm of the devil sizzling his next plan.

She only laughs as if to mock me... why is she mocking me?

    "That the wedding is over doesn't mean the marriage is?", she shakes her head.

I look confused at her, pulling my brows up:"what?"

     "Do you remember when you had to sign that paper?"

     "Mmhmm."

     "You are legally married to mr. William."

     OH MYYYY.

     WHY ARE ALL THE GODS SO LAUGHING AT MY LOVE LIFEEE.

     I just cannot.

     DING DONG.

     Wait. Could it be??? Oh my God.

☆☆☆

Hi lovelies,

Anyone SHOOKETH?!

What do you think would happen next?

This is the start of HER REAL BEAST.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: do you shake your milk before opening it???

I DO BUT ALL MY FRIENDS SAY IT'S WEIRD.

XOXO
LOVE YOUUUU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 439 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
307K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
374 43 26
In a mansion, a young girl named Isabelle found herself locked in a room by a man named Calvin. Calvin is a criminal lawyer in profession. He crashed...
17.8K 1.6K 29
ISSAC RAYMONDS ,one of the top renowned entrepreneurs and CEO of RAYMOND CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED is well known for his cold personality towards...