Everything About You

By mrs_Stylesxox

Kylie Styles is a 16 year old normal girl. Except for one part. Shes Harry Styles little sister. Kylie is re... More

Everything About You
No, you got it all wrong
Samantha and Interview
Who Samantha really is
Movies, Games, Food and...Samantha....
Beach house >>
Beach!
Really, who is this mystery girl?
Carnival!!!
Daddy Styles?
Chapter # 11
My secret date with Nialler
Fun night with the guys.
The letter
Home sweet home
samantha
Concert
Captured
putting the peices together
Finding Kylie
We Found You
Home sweet home.
Date night
What a Morning
This night should be interesting.....
The nights still young
The party still goes on!
'Wait theres Two?!'
Night with the girlies <3
as long as your ok
Freedome!
planing the flash mob
Flash mob
Hard work pays off
Suprize....suprize....seprize!!!!
The End
Authors Note :) ~PLEASE READ~

**I dont know what to call this chapter so be creative and make up your own**

609 6 3
By mrs_Stylesxox

It was such a nice night with Niall. We talked a lot and laughed a lot. After words i fell into such a nice and peacefull sleep. Only to be woken up three hours later by my idiots.....

"Awww look how cute they are" Louis said.

"Should we wake them up?"

"Nah just let them sleep" Then I heard each boy go into their bunkded. but i could hear harry and Liam talking in the backround.

"Are you going to tell her?" liam asked Harry. Tell who what?

"Maybe tommarow, I just dont want to freak her out" Harry said. Oh god this is going to be good...

"Tell her tommarow, we need to protect her" Liam said.

"Ok night Liam" Harry said and with that the boys went off into bed. Now I can not sleep. What were they talking about. who were they talking about? they did say 'her' so its obviously a girl. Was it me? ugh. now i cant sleep. I looked over my shoulder at Niall who was still sleeping. I got up off the bed and went out to the living room. Maybe T.V can help? I went into the living room and turned on the T.V. After watching a few episodes of what ever it was i was watching, I finally became tired again. But I still couldnt sleep.

I heard the bedroom door open. I looked over my left shoulder and saw a slow and sleepy body come from it. Once the person got closer, I made out who it was; Zayn. What was he doing up? he came and sat down next to me.

"Hi Zayn, what are you doing up?" I asked him.

"Cant sleep" He said.

"Me eather" I tolled him and he noded.

"Whats keeping you up then?" Zayn asked.

"I heard Harry and Liam talking about how they were trying to protect someone or whatever" i tolled him and he noded. "Do you know wnaything about that Zayn?" I asked and he noded. "Mind telling me?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Well we saw Samantha at the club last night" Zayn tolled me and i swear i just got sick to my stumach.

"Did she hurt any of you guys?..is everyone ok?" I asked and Zayn let out a light chuckle.

"Everyone is fine, but she was therewith  somebody.....um....what was his name?....J-James..was it? Yeah I dont know why but Harry got pretty upset once he saw him" Zayn said. What?!? James was with Samantha. My two worst enimies were teaming up with eachother to try to ruin my life. What am I supode to do?

"Dont worry Ky, Harry has it all under controll" Zayn tolled me and I snorted.

"Do you know what happened that last time Harry had everything 'under controll'?" I asked him and Zayn smiled and shook his head.

"Lets just say, it never ends pretty" I said and Zayn noded.

"What am I supode to do?...my two worst enimies are teaming up to ruin my life?" I said and Zayn gave me a confused look.

"Why is James your worst enimie?" Zayn sked. shit. He didnt know.Now i was going to have to exlplain one of my worst nightmears to him. I can trust him right? Who am I kiding, Its Zayn of corse i can.

"Well.....he-ahh ummm did... something to to me. We dated for a while He became verry demanding and abusive.. to say the least. I think you get were i'm comming from" I said and Zayn noded.

"I'm sorry that had to happen to you Kylie" He said and I noded.

"It mest me up a lot, I went months without telling anyone, After a while my mom finally noticed something and i tolled her. She was angry because i didnt tell her earlier but she was more angry about what happened. I had to go through years of therapy. It was hard but i got better. I still have a hard time trusting people you know. But I am getting better not 100% but...better" I finished. I looked up at Zayn, he had soo much care in his eyes. That was Zayn for ya. he was a good vent budy. Always there and he listens. I looked him closly in his eyes. what is he thinking? Something flashed trhough them that I have never seen before. what was it.

I kept studing his eyes trying to figure out what it was. Then he started leaning in. what the hel he was going to kiss me. Stop him Kylie stop him now! You have too come on-. Too late. he was kissing me long and hard on the lips. His lips were soft and tasted like alchahol from earlier on. He obviously has been drinking but I know  he wasnt drunk. After a while I decided to kiss back. Might as well while i'm here right? This kiss went on for a while maybe about...thirty seconds. I was really confused on why he was kissing me I mean he has Ari. Maybe Harry was right, did Zayn like me? After about thirty seconds he pulled away. I looked down not wanting to make eye contact with him. What the hell was that?

"I-umm sorry" Zayn said. I was still not making eyecontact with him.

"Why?"

"Why what?" Zayn asked.

"Why ....did you k-kiss me?" I asked him. he looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Look i'm sorry. I have Ari and you have Niall i know it was stupid i just...i dont know. I'm sorry Kylie" Zayn said. I pouted my lip thinking for a second.

"I just tolled you something that is ssoo deep and personal. Your one of the verry few people I trust Zayn, there was really no need for that" I said. and  got up and crawled back into bed with Niall. He imeadiatly put his arm around me and I fell asleep.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

I woke up around 9:00. I looked over in the bed and Niall wasnt there. I loked up and the other boys werent there eather. I stood up and walked to the bunkroom door and opened it revealing all the boys. They got up pretty early. Niall Harry and Liam were siting at the counter whileLouis adn Zayn were arguing about food in the kitchen. I snuck up beahind Niall and put my arms around Nialls eye and I heard him yelp.

"Gess who?" I asked

"Is it my beautifull girlfriend?" He asked and i chickled. I sat on his lap and he gave me a long hard kiss on the lips. Then I remembered what happened last night......ugh.

"Morning beautifull"

"Morning"

"Guys, what did I say about kissing infront of me?" Harry asked and i just shrugged. niall and i have not been following that rule at all wich is kind of funny.

"Looks like you kiddos had fun last nigh" Louis winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah we had so much fun watching a movie last night" I said. I think I heard harry sigh in relife.

"I'M HUNGRY" Niall wined in my ear.

"Your allways hungry" Liam tolled Niall. And everyone laughed. I kept my distance from Zayn. Things were so awkward now nad I hated it.

"Liam can you cook for us?" Niall asked.

"Ugh..fine" Liam huffed. Niall through his arms up in the air like a little baby. I lightly kissed his lips.

"i'll help ya Li" I tlled him. Everyone else went into the room and I was helping liam with the cooking.

"Liam I need to tell you somethin" I tolled him.

"What is is lovie?" He asked.

"I...over heard you and Harry talking last night. I was half asleep. after hearing that I couldnt fall asleep so I went into the living room. After a while Zayn came and joined me and he tolled me about what happened... you know, how you guys saw Samantha and James? well Zayn was unaware of why I hated James so I explained to him and the Zayn..he" i choked.

"what?!" Liam asked.

"He..kissed me" I said and Liam tensed up droping the bowl on the ground.

"He...he..what?! But Niall and...Ari.....I mean WHAT?" Liam asked.

"I know.. I'm confused" I said and Liam scrunched up his eyebrows.

"About what?"

"What I want"

"What do you mean?" Liam asked and I sighed. Now or never.

"I think I might like Zayn.........."

"What?" Liam asked and I just sjook my head. Did that really just come out of my mouth? I do not like Zayn. What is wrong with me? No. No. No. I'm just confusing myself. I mean the kiss was alright I might have liked it but i do not like Zayn. Ugh. This is such a big mistake...

"Kylie?" Liam asked snaping me out of my thougts. I looked up at him he was stairing at me hard. He looked confused.

"I-im sorry Liam..." I tolled him. He just shook his head.

"Theres nothing to be sorry about love" He toleld me. I sighed.

"I dont know.....i dont think i like Zayn I'm just confused....I didnt mean to say that i liked him..... I love Niall and thats how its going to be" I said and liam noded.

"I think you should tell him" Liam said. I scrunshed up my eyebrows thinking untill i realized what he was talking about. I had to tell Niall Zayn kissed me.

"Alright...i will i just..need time to think" I said.

"Go for a walk....I'll make the food" Liam tolled me. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out with my phone in my pocket.

"Thanks Li. I'll be back soon" I tolled him.

****************************************************************************************

hey guys new chapter..woop woop. let me know what you think? :)

Comment/Vote/Fan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 103 19
Jess, is your average 17 year old girl, apart from one exception, she's best friends with One Direction's Liam Payne. They've been friends forever, a...
30.8K 593 24
Madison Louise Tomlinson is a seventeen year old girl from Doncaster, England. Her last name sounds familiar right? He’s the little sister of Louis T...
33.4K 489 43
A 19 year old girl Heather, is Harry Styles' little sister. She stays with Harry for awhile, and straight at the beginning she begins to fall for Lia...
363K 7K 17
(Prologue...) Amanda lived next door to the Styles family. With the famous Harry Styles, you know from One Direction! Gemma Styles is his little sist...