Violentine one-shots (The Wal...

Od vontwd

Pretty much, this book will be about Clem and Vi in many different scenarios. I like to share my creativity... Viac

Chapter II: Anger Management. (Part 1)
Chapter III: Anger Management (Part 2)
Chapter IV: Vows.
Chapter V: Vows. (Part Two)
Chapter VI: Vows (Part 3)
Chapter VII: Honey Moon.
Chapter VIII: Honey Moon (Part II)
Chapter IX: Somewhat Happy Hearts. (Vows Part III)
Chapter X: The Thing We Call Life.
Chapter XI: Opening Presents.
Chapter XII: Gold Wrapping.
Chapter XIII: Gray Hair.
Chapter XIV: Date Night.
Chapter XV: Oatmeal.
Chapter XVI: A New Chapter.
Chapter XVII: Dyslexia.
Chapter XVIII: Broken Hearted Girls.
Chapter XIX: It Wasn't A Dream.
Chapter XX: The Bartender.
Chapter XXI: 1-800-Fix-A-Flat.
Chapter XXII: Valentine's Day.
Chapter XXIII: Abuse.
Chapter XXIV: Under The Stars.
Chapter XXV: Sleep tight.
Chapter XVI: Family Dinner.
Chapter XVII: Family Dinner II.
Chapter XVIII: The Itch.
Chapter XXIX: Cuddles.
Chapter XXX: The Movie.
Chapter XXXI: Below Her Mouth.
Chapter XXXII: Golden Star.
Chapter XXXIII: Knight In Shining Armor.
Chapter XXXIV: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part 2)
Chapter XXXV: Summer Fun.
Chapter XXXVI: Pinky Promise.
Chapter XXXVII: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part 3)
Chapter XXXVIII: One-Sided.
Chapter XXXIX: The Closet.
Chapter XL: Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Chapter XLI: End Of The Road.
Chapter XLII: Pinky Promise.
Chapter XLIII: Home Early.
Chapter XLIV: I'm Loved.
Chapter XLV: Coming Home.
Chapter XLVI: Coming Home. (Part 2)
Chapter XLVII: Just Friends.
Chapter XLVIII: Just "Friends". (Part II)
Chapter XLI: Warrior Princess.
Chapter L: French.
Chapter LI: Dear Clementine,
Chapter LII: Girlfriend Tag.
Chapter LIII: Fireworks.
Chapter LIV: Cliche.
Chapter LV: Feelings Are Fatal.
Chapter LVI: Blankets and Basements.
Chapter LVII: Donations.
Chapter VIII: It Is What It Is.
Chapter LIX: The Library.
Chapter LX: While We're Young.
Chapter LXI: July 22. (Part I)
Chapter LXII: This Is Love.
Chapter LXIII: What Lays Below The Ice.
Chapter LXIV: Put A Label On It.
Chapter LXV: Prom?
Chapter LXVI: Annual Checkup.
Chapter LXVII: A Night To Remember.
Chapter LXVIII: Open Your Eyes.
Chapter LXIX: 5 Years.
LXX: Best Night Of Our Lives. (Part I)
Chapter LXXI: Best Night Of Our Lives. (Part II)
Chapter LXXI: Possession. (Part I)
Chapter LXXII: F a t.
Chapter LXXIII: Puns.
Chapter LXXIV: Sugar Mommy.
Chapter LXXV: What Made Them Happy.
Chapter LXXVI: I'm Not Fix-It-Felix.
Chapter LXXVII: Time Is All We've Got.
Chapter LXXVII: Knight In Shining Armor. (Part IV)
Chapter LXXVIII: Mr.Nutmeg.
Chapter LXXX: Settlers.
Chapter LXXXI: Circle One.
Chapter LXXXII: All Of Her.
Chapter LXXXIII: It's Funny How Life Works.
Chapter LXXXIV: No Need To Take Things Slow.
Chapter LXXXV: Three In A Row.
Chapter LXXXVI: Love Me While I'm Still Here.
Chapter LXXXVII: Have You Met You?
Chapter LXXXVIII: He Won't Be A Problem.
Chapter LXXXIX: For As Long As You Want Me To Be.
Chapter XC: Tour Guide.
Chapter LXCI: Just Her Luck.

Chapter I: Ericson University.

7.1K 90 180
Od vontwd

Definitely need to rewrite this shit from a new perspective cus idk what 15 year old me was on.

**Clem's POV** 

I fluttered my eyes open, searching my room for my phone. Sighing, I reached over and pressed the button with anger. I hated the way it repeated itself, but that kinda is its job. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I picked my phone up and glanced at the time and it was 5:48. Perfect timing for the first day of school. I didn't really get that much sleep last night, I stayed up with Lee and Carley. They asked me to watch a movie with them, I did but I think I dozed off at like... 12... I stretched and got up. Now it was 5:50, school starts at 8, I'll be out by 7, the drive was only an hour long, so I'm pretty much good. 

I gathered my towel, washcloth and my soap, finding my way to the bathroom. Still tired, wobbling down the hallway, I heard Lee's voice croak from his room. "Good-morning' sweet pea. How'd you sleep?" I turned around in shock. "Good morning. *Yawn* I slept... okay, I guess." I stretched again, snapping my body into place. "Aw, that sucks. I'm sure you'll sleep better once you move into your dorm. Look at my baby, all grown up, today's your last day with me, well for now." He said in a joking way, he knew it wouldn't be the last time I would live with him. "I'm only gonna be.. about an hour away from home. And I have my own car, so I'll be able to travel freely." I chuckled. "I know, just go ahead and get ready, breakfast is already on the table, Carley left...
" He looked down at his watch, "10 minutes ago. She made it before she left. Said she knew you'd be up early." He smiled at me. "I'll text her and tell her thanks. I gotta leave by 7 and be there by at least 8. I already put everything in my car. I'm all set to go." I shrug my shoulders. "And Clem... I'm so proud of you. I'm so happy we chose to adopt you. I knew I saw a light in you." Lee said as he started to tear up. "Thanks... for everything." I say as we embrace each other. "I love you, sweetpea." Lee whispered to me. "I love you too." I let go slowly and walk into the bathroom.

I turn the water to steaming hot. I hurry up and wash my body and get out the shower. I checked the time, 6:23. Not too bad. I threw my towel around my body and waltzed back to my room. I grabbed some joggers that weren't too big, but they fit perfectly and a T-shirt that had a nice fit to it. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bookbag. I thought to myself; Anything else you need?. I landed my eyes on my dirty cleats, lacrosse and soccer are the only major sports I play, I'll probably try out tennis or volleyball, anything but basketball. I could probably get them to grant me a full scholarship, I've only got two years, for now, I'm working on getting more. I snap myself out of my thoughts.

 I ran downstairs and a plate wrapped with aluminum foil was sitting there with a note on it. " I hope you enjoy your first day of school, and of course, breakfast. I made your favorite, bacon, egg, and cheese on potato bread, with a little bit of jelly. I love you, have a good day sweetheart. - Carley" I smiled at the little letter she left me and began to chow down. " OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO GOOD" I thought to myself. 

After I was finished, I grabbed a bottle of water and checked the time. 6:47. "Shit, I gotta go, I forgot about traffic" I whispered to myself. " I love you, Lee, I'll text you when I get there!" I yelled standing by the steps. "I love you too. Call me as soon as you get there." He replied right before I headed out of the door. I reached for my keys, I didn't have them. Wasn't a surprise. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys off of the table and locked the door behind me.

 I checked the time again. 6:52. I threw my bookbag onto the passenger seat. "Gas, check, seatbelt, check, no engine light, check. I'm all set to go." I said to myself as I waited for an opening to back out and get going. The first opportunity I got, I took and I drove down the block, looking at everything and remembering that I wouldn't be back for a while. I felt a tear creep down my cheek. I took a deep breath and thought about all the possibilities of the things I could do and got excited. I turned the corner and drove for what felt like 15 minutes but in reality, it was an hour. An hour of no road rage or parents blowing up my phone... Nothing. Just freedom. 

The moment I pulled up in front of the school, the big metal gate and brick walls caught my attention. It was beautiful. The sun peaked over the walls and it was just amazing. I turned my engine off and grabbed my bookbag. Locking the car door, I was still staring at the beautiful sight in front of me. I walked into the gate with the rest of the students. I looked at everyone, studying their behavior and their looks. I wasn't even paying attention to what was in front of me as I texted Lee.

"I'm here, and it's really really nice."

"Alright sweetpea, enjoy your day and be safe. Love you."

"I will, I love you too."

I bumped into someone. A boy with golden hair and blue eyes. A mullet...? on top of his head and a few freckles here and there. "Oh shit, s- sorry. " I muttered out. He crouched down and picked his books up and stuck them in his bag. "It's alright, I wasn't paying attention either." He said with a chuckle. "My names Marlon." He reached his hand out. "Clementine." I said, shaking his hand. "I remember you from orientation...I've got a whole group of friends here. We all got lucky as hell and graduated and got accepted into the same school. I have no idea how they did, but I'm here on a football scholarship. How 'bout you meet em at lunch?" He made an offer that would be hard to decline. "Fine by me. As long as their cool, I won't have an issue with them." I shrugged my shoulders. "What's your first period?" He asked eagerly. "Ummm..." I said, peering over my schedule. "Science." I actually like science. "Well, we better get a move on. Class starts in five minutes and we aren't even to the building yet. Correction, 4 minutes!" He said as he jogged towards the school with me following. 

He looked back at me as if he was surprised. "What?" I asked stepping up to the step, entering the school, compared to him, out of breath and drained. "How the hell are you not tired?" He placed his hands on his knees and hunched over. "I play soccer and lacrosse, I run, to whereas you play football and just ram into other people like a rhino. We do more cardio I guess." His eyes lit up when I said those words. "You play sports! Finally, I have a friend to be competitive with." He exclaimed happily. "Oh, yeah, I'm very competitive." I pulled out my phone to check the time, "Oh shit, come on Marlon, we've got a minute to get to class." We ran up the steps and into the classroom right as the bell rung. Marlon's heavy breathing caught the teacher attention. A small white lady with a nice figure greeted us. "Take a seat so we can get started." She said with a smile. 

Marlon and I sat next to each other at a desk with 2 other kids. Marlon leaned over and whispered ton the group, "That's Mitch, and that's Omar. There's still more of em to meet bu-" " Excuse me, kind sir, what is your name?" The teacher cut him off. "It's Marlon. How about you?" He said charmingly, causing her to smile. "Ms. Martin. Now would you and your friend please give me your undivided attention." She raised an eyebrow. "Yes, ma'am." He looked her up and down. I chuckled quietly and caught his attention. "What? She's cute." He said in an oblivious manner. " She's also a teacher." I said looking back up at Ms. Martin who was introducing herself.

"Hello class, I'm Ms. Martin, I plan on being your science teacher for the year..." She looked at Marlon and smirked. Was she really going to fall for that corny stunt he just pulled? "See, she digs it." He whispered to me with a cocky tone in his voice. Marlon isn't the brightest so, I think I see how he graduated AND got accepted. I faced my attention back to her. "And I actually graduated from here, not that long ago. I'm only 24 and I'm sure most of you are about 18 or 19, legal age." She looked at Marlon once more. "Which means, your all adults and are fully responsible for every decision you make. Please be responsible and..." I felt Omar tap me and I looked at him. "What's up?" I asked him, not knowing any reason he would tap me. "What's your name?" He asked leaning his elbows on the table. "Clementine. You can call me Clem, I really don't care." I responded nonchalantly, turning my attention back to the teacher who kept rambling on and on about herself and had Marlon stuck. "And you can go to your next class early. I'm done for today, Get a move on." As we were just about to leave the class, she grabbed Marlon by the bookbag he was wearing and said, "We need to talk for a minute." I continued walking and met up with Mitch and Omar.

"Oh, Mitch, this is Clementine, Clem for short, she really doesn't care what you call her." He said tapping him to make him turn around. "I'm Mitch, nice to meet you." He reached his hand out. "Clem." I said shaking his hand. "What class do you have next?" Marlon asked as he walked out of the door with a huge smile on his face. I looked him up and down, his shirt was wrinkled, unlike before. "You sly piece of shit." Mitch chuckled. "Ummm, I've got math." I said rolling my eyes. "I've got Spanish. I'm totally gonna flunk this class." Marlon mumbled. "Don't worry, I'll help you." A tall boy with brown hair, dreadlocks, and freckles walked up behind me. I turned around and was face to face with his nose. I took a step back and looked up to him and looked back at Marlon. "Well, you're new. What's your name?" He said as if he was interested. "Clementine." I said looking back at him. "My name's Louis. Call me whatever you'd like. Even if it's shithead. I get that one a lot from Vi." I gave him a confused look as if I knew who this Vi character was. "Oh, you'll meet her later. Along with Aasim, Brody, and Ruby. You'll love them." He said in a reassuring voice. " What class do you have next?" I asked him, looking at the time. "Math." He pretended to stab himself in the heart. "Well, let's go." I said chuckling. 

We entered the classroom together and sat down next to a girl with blonde hair tied in a ponytail, hair down in the back and barely on the sides and green eyes. She didn't seem like the type to be friendly so I introduced myself while the teacher was still getting set up. " Hey." I said reluctantly. "What's up." She mumbled as she was typing something on her phone. She looked up at me and just stared. "Uh- I- Hi. I wasn't paying attention the first time- S- sorry about that." Her cheeks turned red as she stuttered like hell. "My names Clem... And it's okay. " I gave her a smile. I could see her heart beating out of her chest as she looked down at my hand. I reached out to give her a handshake. "My names... Violet." She said hesitantly shaking my hand. "Your hands are soft." I commented with a smile. Her face turned red once again. "Thanks." She whispered. I realized that we were still holding hands and kept it there, frozen until she noticed. "Oh, sorry." She pulled her hand away. I pouted, "But your hands are soft.". She looked at me again and it seemed like a whole different person came out of nowhere. As if she built up confidence. "You can hold my hand another time, I promise, I'm always available." She smirked at me flirtatiously. "Oh is that right? As a matter of fact, what's your dorm number?" I placed my elbows on the table and looked her in the eyes. I love a challenge like this. " 307. Still don't know who my roommate is." My eyes widened at the coincidence. "Yes, you do." I teased her mind. "Ummm, what?" She asked confused. "It's me." He eyes grew wide and she looked down, whipping her phone out. She typed as if there was an emergency. She looked back up at me. "We could hold hands all the time if that's the case." She gave me a smug look and smirked at me. 

The teacher began to talk. Like that, the class was over. One more class until lunch. English, finally, my all-time favorite, which I had with Violet. We strolled down the halls, talking on and on about what we would do with our lives after college and what our favorite foods were... Little stuff like that. Within five minutes, I felt closer to her than anyone else. We crept into the classroom that had a door with "Mr. Stone" Written on it. We were met by a teacher with a beard who had a button up shirt with boats in his tie. I chuckled at the childish theme and took a seat next to Vi. He introduced himself and told us about his wife and kid, his love of boats and how he used to be a commercial fisherman before he became a teacher. "Well, kids, my name is Kenneth, but call me Mr. Stone. Now... about me... I'm married to a beautiful woman named Katjaa and have a son, his name is Kenneth Junior, but we call him Duck. He's a colorful character, you'd love him." He finished his sentence off with a smile. "May I go to the bathroom, Mr. Stone?'' Louis waited until he finished talking to ask. "Well, since you asked politely, go ahead." Louis darted out of the classroom with his bookbag. I had a feeling he wasn't coming back

 I felt Violet's hand on my leg and darted my head in her direction. "Well damn, I was just asking you to pass me my bookbag." She said as she slowly removed her hand off of my leg, rubbing it, making me feel tingly inside. I watched her hand as she retreated it back to herself. She placed her hand on her knee and she let it dangle. I passed her her bookbag and looked at her hand again, still thinking about what she just did and how it made me feel. I traced her body outline with my eyes, forgetting all about Louis and watched every single movement she made as she pulled out a piece of paper and continued writing whatever it was she was doing. The movement of her hands, her ponytail, her fingers, the way she held the pencil, her eyes, even the rhythm of her breathing.. it all turned me on for some reason. She looked up at me and stared at me curiously. I looked at her button up shirt, just a navy blue type of color, then down at her jeans, which had a ripped design and zippers in unnecessary places. Her boxers were blue and white and kinda matched her shirt. I looked back up at her eyes as she was watching me admire every part of her. 

 "Meet me after school." She gave me a half of a smile. "O-I-Okay. Where?" I asked her curiously. "At the dorms silly. I'll help you bring your stuff in if you haven't already unpacked." She offered politely, making my heart flutter. "I actually haven't unpacked, I just got here today." I sighed. "I've been here for about 2 weeks now, just doing nothing with my life, y'know cus I'm single. No "boo's"... no "Bae's"... Nothing." She smiled at me once more, showing her white teeth, making me weak in my knees. She's so fucking cute, I couldn't help but smile back. Am I even straight? I snap back to reality and replied. "Me neither. I've been so focused on getting into college, never really had the time for a boyfriend." I shrugged the topic off. "Oh, you're straight?" She questioned me. "Yup." I replied, even though I knew I liked her, at this point, I didn't even know, I just wanted to tease her. "We'll see about that." She mumbled to herself, loud enough for me to hear. "Yeah, I guess we will." I joked. I checked the time and the class was almost over. Lunch was finally coming my way. I wasn't starving but I was on the verge of being hungry. Lunch is an hour and 10 minutes long. Damn, that's... amazing. 

Violet went over my schedule with me as we got up to leave the class. "Lunch isss... an hour and 10 minutes long. Wanna go grab something? We can use my car, and we'll bring everyone else... If you don't mind." Yet another proposal hard to decline. "Why not? That would be nice." I smiled at her. I didn't notice how tall she was until I was walking next to her, checking her out. Something about her was just so attractive. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Louis called my name and pulled me out of my thoughts. Violet looked behind her and watched us interact. Her eyebrows furrowed and she crossed her arms, waiting for us to continue walking with her. "Come on slowpokes, were lucky we got out of class... 15 minutes early." She said looking down at her phone. She continued walking to her car with us following right behind her.

She had a silver van with tinted windows and a rainbow flag sticker on her bumper. Everyone else was already waiting at the car. Brody and Ruby, well that's who I'm assuming they are, were surprised to see someone new on the first day of school. "Already?'' a girl with red hair, greenish blue eyes, and a chubby figure scoffed and chuckled. "I'm Ruby, nice to meet you, hun." She sounded country like she used to live on a farm and she just seemed like the type to love animals. "And my name is Brody, nice to meet you." She eased herself into the conversation. She looked just like Ruby, with red hair and but had blue eyes. She was taller and skinny. "Clementine. Call me Clem if you'd like. Doesn't really matter." I introduced myself. "And last but not least, there's Aasim. The one everyone usually forgets because he's always late and he's extremely quiet for no reason." Louis whispered, causing me to chuckle. "Ummm, who are you?" He asked in a cold tone. "Clementine... You?" I brushed it off and continued on with the conversation. "Aasim. Nice to meet you." He said as he tried to fix his tie but had no luck in succeeding. Ruby sighed. "I'll help you." She tied his tie as the rest of us piled into the car. "Shotgun!" I say just as Louis placed his hand on the handle. "Well, I gotta give that to you, I was not expecting that... from Marlon, yes. From you, no." He smiled and climbed into the back with the rest of them. 

Violet stopped me from opening the door. "What are you doing?" She asked with irritation in her voice. "What?" I looked around confused. "You're not supposed to open your own door. Not someone as beautiful as you." She said opening my door, making my cheeks turn red. I sat down and realized her door was locked. I reached over and unlocked it for her. She sat down and adjusted her mirrors. "Everyone ready?" She asked as if they were little kids. "Yes." They responded together. "Watch this." She whispered to me. "Does everyone have on their seat belt?" The car was dead quiet as everyone clicked their seatbelts. "Yeah, okay. Now we're ready."

 She reversed out of the parking space and asked, "McDonald's?" receiving a yes from everyone. "Alright." She looked over at me then back at the road as she pulled off. We drove for about 6  or 7 minutes before she reached down and passed me the aux cord. "Put on some music. They like anything, and I don't really care. I'm used to it." I looked at her, the sun was hitting her eyes, making them shine, I couldn't pull my eyes away. She pulled up in the drive-thru, "So no musi...?" She turned around and caught me staring and smiled. Her white teeth shining along with her eyes sparkling. "What? Is it something on my face?" She asked obliviously. "Hm? No... I just.. I don't know..." I couldn't even form a sentence while I spoke to her. Is it really that deep? Wow. "Okay, whatever you say." She smirked at me after she caught on. "What do you guys want?" She looked back and saw everyone staring with their mouth ajar. "What the fuck." She looked at them awkwardly. "Give us one second please." She said calmly to whoever was taking her order. 

"Violet and Clem, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Louis childishly exclaims from the backseat with the others snickering and giggling. "Louis... I'm not surprised." Violet sighed, rubbing her forehead with frustration. "Like I said, what do you guys wanna eat before I pull off?" Her face red with embarrassment. She took everyone's order and pulled up to the first window. The lady preparing her food seemed to be about 19 or 20, flirty and she wasn't too discrete about it. She looked Violet up and down and I didn't like it. Violet didn't pay her any mind as she paid for the food. RIght before we pulled off, she exclaimed "Hold up, you forgot your receipt!" She winked at Violet and gave her another receipt. Violet looked at it balled it up and threw it out the window. "I don't want your number. I got a girlfriend. I know damn well you see me holding her hand. That was a shallow attempt at trying to get me to talk to you," I looked down and felt her hand on mines. My cheeks flushed at the random intimacy. This whole entire time she was holding my hand? "Now we've only got... 45 minutes until we gotta be somewhere. Have a nice day." Violet pulled off, hearing little whispers from the kids in the back. "Shut up. She's not my girlfriend... Well, not yet." She informed them as she reached for the food. "You smell that? That's the smell of the gods making chicken nuggets." She said, looking over to me, handing me the food.

"Smell's delicious." I find it adorable that at this age, she still worships chicken nuggets. I don't even know how old she is. "Violet, how old are you?" I tilt my head with curiosity as she takes off, back onto the road. "19, my birthday was last week." She looked at me, who had a smirk on my face and asked "How about you?" She kept her eyes on the road from then on, glancing at me here and there. "18, my birthday's coming up next week. Happy belated birthday." I said in an exciting tone. "Thanks baby." She whispered to me with a soft touch to her voice, sending chills down my spine, and making my knees wobble. My hand was still in hers we pulled up to the school.

We walked into the cafeteria, everyone looked at us. It made me feel kind of weird until Violet just kept walking. I brushed my feelings to the side and walked right beside her. We settled down at a lunch table that nobody else was at. Violet handed out the food to them one by one, remembering their orders by heart, she stated what each of them didn't want on their burger as she handed them out accordingly. She gave me my order last, taking a seat next to me. "You get chicken nuggets because you're special." She placed the 10 piece box in front of me, causing a smile to creep up on my face. " Thanks." I dug into the box, just as I was about to grab one, she grabbed my wrist and showed me hand sanitizer. "Here. You're so greedy, it's adorable. Clean your hands first though." She squirted some into my hand. "And you're welcome." She squirted some into her hands. Rubbing her two hands together... the sound it made, it made me feel some kind of way. She could breathe and I would get butterflies in my stomach. 

I felt her hand on my thigh once again. She's driving me fucking crazy. I continued to try and eat but my breathing pattern wasn't helping as I was freaking out on the inside. Violet ate her nuggets one by one while she caressed my thigh with her other hand. Joggers weren't exactly improving the situation either, as thin as they were, I could feel everything. I looked down at her hand, with it getting higher and higher up my leg, I clenched my teeth hard and shook my foot as I tried to focus on my nuggets. I let out a shaky breath as she got a centimeter away from my "hot box." She saw that I was struggling and found it amusing. "It's not funny." I furrowed my eyebrows and my forehead wrinkled. She leaned 0ver and whispered, "Now, I really don't think you want me to get any higher, you might get louder and I'm pretty sure you don't want that." I felt my spine shiver and the goosebumps on my arms from all the anticipation. "The only thing I need you to do is keep whatever happens... between us. Alright?" She leaned back and waited for a response. "Okay." I tremble out. She lets go of my leg and finished her nuggets right before the bell rang. 

I rejoined the group, "Who has history?" I ask, reading my schedule. "Me and Brody. Then Spanish, you'll be with Ruby on that one." Aasim spoke up. "Welp, let's get going." I glanced back at Violet, who was looking me up and down. She licked her lips and stood up, grabbed her bookbag and joined us. "I've got history, then Spanish... Yeah, I'm kinda gonna fail that." She scratched the back of her neck. "I'll help you, don't worry your tiny little brain." Ruby teased, getting a chuckle from Aasim. I checked my phone for the time. 2 minutes to get to class, "Come on people, we gotta get stepping." I walked out of the cafeteria with them following me. Violet, Aasim and I ran to history. The teacher was a black guy. His name is Mr. Reid. He had a clean shaved face and his ear was all messed up. A deep scar was on his right cheek... it made me feel weird. That class wasn't as good as the other ones... We did worksheets the whole entire time. "Get to know you " Bs that we gotta do every single year. The next class was the same. She didn't even attempt to speak Spanish. The teacher was a brown-skinned pregnant woman with black hair and clear skin. She was recently married and introduced herself as Ms. Auston-Michaels. Of course, we all sat next to each other. Ruby looked at Violet who was sitting next to me as we did our worksheets. " Look at those two, match made in heaven... " Ruby whispered unsuccessfully to Brody. I felt my face get red at the idea of it,  thinking about the things we would do together was making me turn redder and redder.

I was never really the type to be nervous around someone I liked, but this... this was different. It felt nothing like anything else. Nobody and I mean nobody that I've had feelings for could even come close in comparison with her. I haven't even known her for a day yet and I I can think about is her. Her hope-filled green eyes, the way the sun made her skin glow, the way her hair blew in the wind, how clean she dressed... Her confidence... It all meant something. I threw my books into my bag just as the final bell rung. I couldn't wait to get to my dorms and start unpacking. I rushed out of the classroom with Violet, Ruby, and Brody tagging along. " Hey Clem, slow down. " Violet placed her hand on my shoulder. I felt myself melting on the inside. I adjusted to their desired pace. I looked over at Violet and a thousand things were on my mind. "Violet, we gotta talk." I sighed, trying not to show my emotions. "After school or like... another time." She cocked an eyebrow. " After school, dofus. " I said, giving her a half of a smile. " Okey-dokey. "

By the time we got to the dorms, it was already 3:50, not too shabby. I threw my book bag in my room and began unloading my car. Violet met me outside, "Need help?" She asked as she opened the door for me, noticing my hands were full. "Yeah, that would be nice." I sigh in defeat. I mean, they were mostly clothes, but it was still a lot of stuff stuffed in those boxes, then at that, they were heavy. An extra hand wouldn't hurt. I only had about four big boxes with me, bringing them in by myself would have been stupid now that I think about it. I locked my car door and headed back to the dorm doors. It took about 15 minutes to bring all the boxes in, but unpacking was the worst. 

**Violet's POV**

I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far as a roommate. The thing about me is if I see somebody and I want them, it's my goal to get them, and I'm pretty sure I'm doing a great job with her too. It's a coincidence that she's my roommate, out of all people... Sounds about made up as a fairy tale. I can't get her out of my mind. Every time I see her, I just get the urge to... kiss her or something. But I can never fix myself to do it, I want it to be special, like in private with just me and her looking up at the stars and eating chicken nuggets. "Thanks for helping me, y'know, with these boxes." Clem interrupted my daydreaming. " Huh? Oh. No problem." I reply, assuming what I heard her say was right. I sat down on the bed next to Clem in deep thought. "What's bothering you?" She asked, placing her hand on my shoulder. I felt my body heat up. "Nothing... I'm fine." I tried to lie straight through my teeth but apparently, Clem knew it. 

"Lay down Vi. We gotta talk about this... whatever is on your mind is gonna come out. You can talk to me, I promise I won't tell." She chuckled afterward. She brought a smile to my face like no one else could. "Fine." I take a deep breath. " Well, Clem, it's about you." I let the words flow with the vibe filling the room. "What do you mean? I did something wrong?" It was so cute how oblivious she was. "No silly, I mean... I mean that you've been on my mind, nonstop, ever since I first laid my eyes on you. Everything about you just... rubs me the right way... I wanna get to know you and possibly... even be with you, y'know, like relationship-wise." I forced out the last two words as I swallowed my pride. I looked over at her, her face was as red as an apple. "Violet... Now we both know I feel the same way. It's pretty obvious. Every time I talk to you, I stutter and my face turns red when you look at me or even if you touch me I... I get all tingly inside and I can't help it." When she said those words, I couldn't help but to just stare at her in awe. "Well, how about this, after we unpack, we can go to the park or something and wait until the sun sets... We can sit under the stars and just... talk." She approved my proposal, nodding her head before jumping up out of bed and began putting her clothes away. "We'll be done in no time." I got up and followed her, helping her unpack her clothes. "You know, you don't have to help me." She whispered under her breath, unsure if she meant it or not. " Oh please, I know I don't have to, I want to. It's an excuse to spend more time with you. " I cackled. 

It wasn't that long before the sun began to set and we were sitting on the hood of my car with the summer air slowly turning into a fall breeze. I looked over at Clem, who'd forgotten to bring a hoodie and saw that she was shivering. She only had on a t-shirt and joggers, why wouldn't she be cold? I leaned her up off of me and covered her with my hoodie. "I'm not cold." She said, trying to convince me that she was okay. "You're freezing your ass off. Just take it, I was getting hot anyway." I smiled at her, convincing her to accept it. The sun slowly turned into stars with Clem and I watching every single second of it. Her body leaning on mines and soaking up all of her warmth made me feel at peace. I broke the silence as the stars began to fill the sky, "Clem?" I got her to look at me. "Huh?" She responded as I broke her from her gaze. "I love the way the stars reflect in your eyes, it's such a beautiful sight. I love it." I giggled at how corny that was. "That was cute." She said laughing. "Got plenty more up my sleeve. " I whispered, kissing her forehead. I felt her jump. She looked up at me with passionate eyes and red cheeks.

She sat up and looked at me again like she was hesitating to do something. She looked at me and down at my hand and placed hers in mines. "Violet, promise me that if I give you a chance, you won't take it for granted, because I swear, I won't give you another." She had a serious tone in her voice. "I promise you, with every piece of my soul that I will NEVER take the chance that you give me for granted. I promise." I stated with confidence which added meaning to it. "Alright." She sighed with a hint of stress in her voice. I looked her in her eyes and thought to myself; What would she do if I kissed her right now? Just do it, Violet, you've been waiting for so long. 

I kept my eyes on her shook my thoughts. I looked at the sky and remembered, this is exactly how I imagined it. I looked back at her and back up at the sky, maybe I'm dragging this. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I shook every thought out of my head at that moment and leaned in for an unexpected kiss. The way her lips felt against mines made me weak all over. I felt the electricity crackle in between us like it was magic. I leaned back to look see her reaction but got pulled in closer again and felt the spark. Her lips connected with mines and I loved it. She pulled back only because of the lack of oxygen and smiled at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, "I want it to stay like this forever." She whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "I know baby. It will." With those final words, we faded into the night with brand new love filling the air. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.6K 152 13
Family dead. Friends dead. Death is pretty fucking common the last few years. You have roamed alone for a while now. Trust is hard to give.. or get...
14.4K 253 16
AU high school and college. Mini lesbian one shots of Clementine and Minerva. Tall giant, shy, spicy Pepper🌶 x Short, bad ass, sweet Orange🍊 ⚠️Wa...
21K 385 21
I ship them so much I decided to write a book about the walking dead final season, buts it's mostly from Violets point of View. This book will have s...
1K 56 13
Two star crossed lovers. Clementine Everett and Louis Sterling are two 12th grade students in Ericson's High School. Clementine is a new student, who...