You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 75

3.7K 231 19
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Mr. Kongthanin POV

Ring...ring...ring...ring...

"Hello." I didn't even look at the caller ID. I have been waiting anxiously for a couple of days for this phone call and I know that it is her. This is the beginning of my comeback.

"The other executives have agreed to meet with you and we have all cleared our schedule for this Friday at our usual place at the usual time. Will that work for you?"

The cold tone immediately reminds me of exactly what I'm up against. No, not against but what I'm trying to win to my side. But, I think I'm a step closer now.

Trying to keep my emotions under control, I simply reply, "Yes. Yes, it will."

"Good. We will meet you there. Good-bye."

"Good-bye." I immediately end the call and instantly scream. "YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!! I'm finally getting it done!"

Oh, I think this is something to celebrate. I rush out of my study and once again, I'm surprised by how quiet the house is. It is the middle of the day and my wife should be home cleaning or something. Well, she hasn't been fixing me meals lately, but she should still be fixing something for herself.  

I'm not going to let a quiet house stop me from celebrating though. I dash into the kitchen and I pull out a nice bottle of wine from the refrigerator. I set the wine on the counter and I grab a glass from the cabinet. I quickly pour myself some and instead of heading back to my study, I head out to the back yard. It is actually a really pretty view back there, but I usually don't take the time to enjoy it. I have been working so many hours at the hospital for so many years, the thought of actually taking some time to just sit and enjoy the view doesn't even occur to me anymore. When we first bought this home, I would usually sit out there several nights a week to just unwind from the week's activities.

However, now I can't remember the last time that I've been out here. I think maybe it has been years. Too many years, but it has definitely been years. I think I can even remember some of the dreams that I had when I used to be sitting here.

One of my dreams was to make my hospital one of the best. Well, I didn't quite accomplish that, but it is well known and one of the largest in the country.

Another dream was to have three or four kids. I wanted two boys for sure and then one or two girls. It depended on how my wife felt about it. What happened that I only ended up with one son? Well, Pha is an outstanding son. He is smart, handsome and charming. What more could a father ask for? However, he doesn't listen well. He should learn how to obey and follow what his father tells him. I'm only thinking about what's best for his future and our hospital.

Now, what was it that prevented me from having more children? It isn't that my wife couldn't but ah, I remember. I told her that I didn't have time to commit to having more children. I was so busy trying to get the hospital back on track and to become a big success that I told her no more kids for now. Well, the phrase for now ended up turning into no more kids at all.

What were some of my other dreams? Let me think. It has been so long. I couldn't have forgotten them all.

Oh, another one was to go a special trip with my wife for every ten years for our anniversary. Once again, I didn't get that dream achieved. I did manage to get my wife away for the weekend for our ten-year anniversary and my parents watched Pha while we were away. However, I couldn't be away too long because I had important things to do at the hospital, so we couldn't go too far from home. We ended up at a beach resort about an hour away. Yeah, now I remember. My wife was extremely made because I ended up taking my laptop and working in our room the whole weekend, and she had to go out by herself to go site seeing and shopping. We also ended up in a fight because I worked through the entire weekend.

When our twenty-year anniversary came around, I didn't bother to plan anything. I was either in the hospital or in my study at home working on hospital stuff. I, also, remember her getting mad at me because I ended up going out for a really nice business meeting diner while she stayed home by herself on our actual anniversary day.

Well, I'm going to make sure I change all of that. I'm going to get everything back on track and I will try to actually accomplish those dreams. It is never too late.

***

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I continue to look through the data on our next project, but I call out, "Come in."

My wife nearly skips into the room as she chimes, "We have the meeting scheduled and I think he is excited."

I finally tear my eyes off the data and I look up at my wife. "Good. I don't want to string this along much longer. Is Mr. Kongthanin senior and N'Pha's mother going to be able to be there?"

Bella grins at me. "Yes. I get the impression that N'Pha's mother has something up her sleeve too, but I'm not sure what it is. I would have never been able to stand being around that man for that long. I still don't know how she does it."

"Good. Let's hope that this is the last time that we have to deal with Mr. Kongthanin's stupid plans."

Bella walks around the desk and sits on the edge of the desk next to me. "I think that he will understand exactly what he has lost this time and I'm hoping that he will try to fix his greed issues. No one wants to be around a person that all they think about is getting ahead and money. Well, most people don't."

"Have you let Max know? I'm sure he won't miss this for anything."

Bella smiles as she leans back while resting her hands behind her on my desk. "Yes, and you are correct. He has rearranged his whole schedule so not only is he free during the meeting time but for the rest of the day. He mentioned something about wanting to celebrate afterwards if everything goes well."

I shake my head and lean towards Bella. "This is nothing to celebrate. Yes, I would definitely like to enjoy his defeat, but I wish we never had to go through this. However, we can come back here and have a glass of wine to celebrate, but I won't go out to celebrate somewhere. Everyone does realize that N'Pha will be upset after this? Even though he knows that this is going to happen, I know that N'Pha will still be upset."

Bella's smile fades a little as she realizes that what I just said is true. "For a second, I forgot some of the negative side effects of having to deal with this. Do we need to maybe have a meal at the house that night so that Pha understands that we are standing behind him 100%?"

"I'm sure that that would be perfect. We can have N'Pha's mother and grandparents over to the house too if you think that it would help N'Pha."

Bella thinks for a second and then replies, "Yes. I think that would be perfect. Oh, before I forget, N'Forth's father finally decided that he would be available the day after our meeting with N'Pha's father. Nothing like meeting families back to back. At least, we shouldn't be trying to block him from taking control of a company. However, my Beamie is concerned that N'Forth's parents aren't going to except that his son is in a serious relationship with another boy. So, we may have another battle on our hands, but we will have to wait and see."

I reach over and gently rub Bella's arm. "I don't mind another battle as long as it is for our boys' future happiness."

Bella smiles and nods her head in agreement. First, we have to deal with N'Pha's father and then we can handle N'Forth's family. I'm positive that we will come out on top.

***

Forth POV

"Baby, did you hear from your mother? I just got a message from my father saying that the family meeting is going to happen this Saturday." My nerves suddenly go crazy at the thought that our family is facing Beam and his family. Will my father keep his cool or will he go crazy? I hope he can keep his cool. What will Beam's mother and step-father think if my dad does something stupid.

Beam pulls his phone out and scrolls through his messages and suddenly chirps, "I didn't hear my phone ring when I got the message earlier, but I do have a message from my mother and yes, she said that the meal is scheduled for Saturday evening. Oh, my mother and step-dad are going to be busy this week. First, they are meeting Ai'Pha's father on Friday and then they are meeting your family on Saturday. They may need a vacation after all this."

"Babe, my family will hopefully not be as bad as Ai'Pha's father. At least, his grandparents and mother like N'Yo and have approved of their relationship. Let's hope my father isn't stuck on me marrying a girl and gives his permission rather quickly." Oh, if it would only be that simple. I know that it won't, but I'll hope for it.

I lean my head back on the couch with my eyes closed and I spread my arms out across the top of the couch. This is all really going to happen soon. I still can't believe it and my nerves are already starting to get to me. I have several days before the family meeting and I'm going to be a nervous wreck by the time Saturday gets here.

Suddenly, I feel Beam straddling my lap. "Babe are you nervous all ready?"

I don't open my eyes, but my hands immediately go to Beam's thighs and I begin to gently rub them. "Hmmm."

I still don't open my eyes as Beam's hands slowly go under shirt and begin to massage and rub my stomach and my chest. "Babe do you want me to help relax you?"

"Hmmm."

Beam leans forward and gently kisses me. He leans back upright and continues to rub and massage my body. "Babe is this helping?"

I slowly move my hands up Beam's thighs to his hips. "Hmm." As I grip his hips and pull him forward, so he is now brushing up against my shaft, I huskily whisper, "But, this helps even more."

Beam chuckles. "It does?"

Oh, it feels so good. I grab a little tighter onto his hips and I begin to rock him back and forth against my manhood. Again, I huskily whisper, "Yes, it feels so good, baby. I may need this type of attention every night before our meeting with my family on Saturday just to keep me fully relaxed."

Beam softly moans as my thumbs brush across his shaft. As he continues to massage and grope my body, he says, "I prescribe a nightly massage to relax you."

I finally open my eyes and pull my head up. I look at Beam's dazed expression as his desire starts taking over his body. I'm confident that a little dose of Beam every night is exactly what the doctor ordered and who am I to argue with the doctor?

Posted October 6, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
15K 663 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
307K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
774K 42.9K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...