β€’Last Halloween || Jikookβ€’

By KibaNaru-Kun

Jimin is trapped in his school, with his friends, his ex, his teachers and a bitch he wishes would step out o... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - It's Gonna Be A Killer
Chapter 3 - Bye The Fuck
Chapter 4 - Bitch
Chapter 5 - Party
Chapter 6 - Busted
Chapter 7 - Locked In
Chapter 8 - Run
Chapter 9 - About Us
Quick QuestionπŸ’¬
Chapter 10 - Take It
Chapter 11 - Surprise
Chapter 12 - Yoongi
Chapter 13 - Expelled
Chapter 14 - Mr. Bang
Chapter 15 - Fight
Chapter 16 - Unnie
πŸ’›JK+JMπŸ’™
Chapter 18 - Cheaters
Chapter 19 - Promise
Chapter 20 - Reunited
Chapter 21 - 2NE1
Chapter 22 - Game
Chapter 23 - Past
Chapter 24 - Hide & Seek
Chapter 25 - Confession
Chapter 26 - Decision
Chapter 27 - Caught In A Lie
Chapter 28 - E'dawn
πŸ’¬Q & AπŸ’¬
Chapter 29 - Drugged
Chapter 30 - Party's Over
Chapter 31- A Car
Chapter 32 - The Plan
Chapter 33 - Trust
Chapter 34 - Unmasked
Chapter 35 - Last Halloween

Chapter 2 - Kung Fu Panda

10.7K 563 748
By KibaNaru-Kun

Hey😊

Thank you for the support guys. This story actually received a lot of reads in just a day and that's pretty exciting. So thank you for all the anticipation. I will try to not let y'all down.

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

After Jimin had finished his bath and changed he came back downstairs glancing at the door to the room his father is locked in. He wore the same clothes he did on that deciding he'll change before at school.

"I don't understand why dad would just get drunk out of nowhere. That's so unlike him and mom I can't believe she'd... No I should trust what she said. She wouldn't lie to me. Would she?" Jimin asked himself.

When he got downstairs he saw his mom sitting in the couch her head resting in her hands. He decided that he'll just creep back up the stairs and peep on his father, just to see if he's okay and if he can get a little bit of information from him about what the fuck is happening.

He tiptoed back upstairs and stood in front of his parents bedroom door. He mentally slapped himself for almost knocking on the door. He took a deep breath and cautiously unlocked the door.

Almost immediately the door swung open in lightning speed and there stood Jaeyoung, giving Jimin the same look he gave him when he had come home.

"MY FAMILY DISOBEYED ME!" Jaeyoung screamed at the top his lungs causing Jimin to flinch and run. He chased after him and when Jimin was at the bottom of the step he launched himself at him and grabbed onto the back of his shirt.

"JIYING YOU BITCH YOU MADE OUR A SON A FU-UH!" Jaeyoung screamed before being knocked out by Jiying elbowing him in the nose. He fell back on the wall and slid down on the steps.

"Jimin are you okay, sweetie? Did he hurt you?" Jiying asked in a worried tone while searching to see Jimin was bruised.

At that moment Jimin was absolutely speechless for two reasons: one his dad basically went fucking Texas Chainsaw Massacre on him a few seconds ago and two his mom just James Bond his ass.

"I...I'm fine mom." He managed to say.

"Oh my thank goodness. I was so worried. How did he even get out?" She asked.

Jimin wondered if he should tell his WWE champion of a mother that he let it him out but he decided to keep his mouth shut about that one.

"He must've picked the lock." Jimin lied, his mother thankfully believing that.

Before he could even ask just how the fuck his mother who is just as short as him managed to go Kung Fu Panda on him he heard his phone ring. He remembered he had texted Hobi before going for a shower.

Hobi:
-OH MY GOAJSGSLSH
-ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?
-JIMIN?!?!?
-JIMINIEEEE?!?!

Along with more texts from Jae and Keke.

Jae:
-BOI you come to keep me company in that shithole
-This is why I love you
-You got that big dick energy

Keke:
-AYEEEEE Jimin I heard you coming to the dance
-Bitch like we're getting drunk tonight I don't even care

Jimin smiled at their messages but remembered the reason why he has to go in the first place which immediately made him drop his grin.

He made a group chat with all of them.

Me:
- Hey guys
-Yea I'm coming to the dance
-Can you let Jin know to stop by when he gets you Hobi ?

Hobi:
-OFC YAYYYYYYYY A PARTY ALL WITH MY BEST FRIENDS
-I CANT WAIT
-NO DICK TONIGHT

Keke:
-The fact Hobi is sitting right next to us and is literally screaming everything he types is fucked up
-No dick tonight. You heard that Jae?

Jae:
-Bitch fisted me with an IKEA fridge

Keke:
-Bitch fist me with a 1980 Honda Civic

Jae:
- Bitchlgjlfkfkkf

Hobi:
-Jin slapped them😹

Jae:
-Anyways Jimin what made you change your mind? Apart from keep me company 😌

Jimin paused for a second wondering if he should tell them but look at the face of his frustrated mother and drunk unconscious father, he couldn't bring himself to do it. As much as he'd love the opinion of his best friends, out of respect of his parents he decided to keep it to himself.

Me:
-Ofc I just realized that this is the last year I get to spend with you guys
-I couldn't miss it

Jae:
-Bitch my heart is hollering
-Just so y'all know if I was in his shoes you guy would have to kiss the fucking air of which I would be standing cause I wouldn't be there.

Keke:
- Jae just say thank you and shut up
-Extra bitch

Jae:
-Exposing an extra bitch BITCH)&,)&?,

Hobi:
-Jin slapped them again😹

Me:
-Lol you guys
-Remind Jin to pick me up

Hobi:
-He's coming we'll be there in a few
-See ya🔥☀️💛✨

Jae:
-Later🤗

Keke:
-See ya Mochi😘

Me:
-See ya guys😍💖

Jimin turned his phone off and look at his mother just stood there the whole time watching him with a raised eyebrow.

"Hobi said they'll be over in a few to pick me up." He gave her small forced smile. At this point he had some many questions to ask that he didn't even know how to act. But for the whole weekend he guess he'll just have to play it off with his friends and act as if everything is alright.

He glanced back at his father and his heart did a whole 360 backflip when he saw no sign of him on the stairs.

"Mom?... Where's dad?" He called to his mother who turned around and looked just as puzzled as he was.

"What? JAEYOUNG?!?" She called out hugging Jimin to prevent any surprise attacks again. Jimin would be lying if he said he wasn't scared shitless at that moment.

Jiying mentally prayed that Jaeyoung's brother would hurry up and get her cause now she has to look for her missing husband.

There was a very low series of thuds against the door. Jiying and Jimin both paused looking frightfully at the door wondering who it could it be. Was it Jaeyoung? Or could it even be Mr. Kim?

Jiying grabbed the nearest thing to her side to use as a weapon, she squeezed the object in her grasp and was ready to start walking towards the door.

"Um mom what are you doing?" Jimin asked her. Jiying looked down to realize the object in her grasp was Jimin's arm. She apologized and then grabbed a vase from off the table and then proceeded walking to the door. Thankfully there was a peephole so she tipped on her toes and looked through to see a huge grin and bright hazel eyes staring in.

"Oh it just Hoseok." She sighed a wave of relief washing over her.

"Mom wait!" Jimin whispered before his mom opened the door.

"What about dad?" He asked.

Jiying sighed and stepped away from the door to pull Jimin into a reassuring hug.

"Jimin I swear as your mother that I would never do anything to hurt you or your father. I love you both and I want you to know that." She whispered to him.

The series of low thud continued along with a buzzing of the doorbell. The duo ceased the hug and laughed at how annoying Jimin's friends are.

Jiying went back to open the and was greeted by both Hoseok and Jae.

"Hi Mrs. Park!" They said in union.

"Hi boys." She replied with a pleasant grin.

"We're here for Jimin. Is he ready?" They asked.

Jiying stepped aside and showed them Jimin who already had his suitcase in hand with a smile.

He walked passed Jiying giving her a brief hug and stepped outside with the duo.

"You two always seem to bring smiles and laughter everywhere you go to everyone. Please share some of that with my son." Jiying said genuinely.

"We will Mrs. Park." Jae promised.

"HI MRS. PARK!" Keke screamed from the car. They all chuckled at her and Jiying greeted back complimenting her energy.

"Well you guys should get going to your sleepover. I hope you guys don't stay up too late." She said.

The three all mentally smirked with each other knowing damn well sleep is not going to exist this weekend.

"We won't." They lied.

Before walking to the car. Jimin and his mother exchanged a smile and a nod.

"Jimin sit next to me!" Keke exclaimed as Jimin approached the car.

"But first why are you wearing the same clothes from today?" She asked.

"Oh I was hoping we could stop somewhere so I could change." Jimin scratched his head out of embarrassment.

"Oh no no no. Just change in the car. We have a lot of partying to do." Hobi instructed.

"Oh my gosh, why can't I just change in a bathroom or something." Jimin pleaded.

"I actually have no problem with him changing in here." Keke smirked.

"You obviously would not, would you?" Jae asked rhetorically earning a glare from Keke.

"Alright just behave. Jimin will change in the car so Keke can satisfy her eyes and we can get to the party." Jin ordered. They all obeyed his words not wanting to upset him cause he will fight them.

"Babe I love when you get aggressive. But same some of it for when we get home." Namjoon said from the front making Jin turn as red as a tomato.

"You two still as cute as ever I see." Jimin smirked in the back.

"Don't you have clothes to put on sir?" Jin asked chuckling.

"But actually before we go. Jimin there was a girl across the street just looking at your house for like 3 minutes while we were waiting." Namjoon informed them.

"Huh? Oh OMG! She's just a really weird girl that does that I don't know why." Jimin said looking at the house across from his.

"She's not weird! And her name is MochiKo. She's actually really cool and badass and she's not staring at your house." Jae defended.

"Yes she does? How do you even know her anyway?" Jimin asked.

"She's the author of Devil Incarnate. And I know her because we hangout a lot and she doesn't stare at your house she's just looking for inspiration to write her stories." Jae explained.

"Oh shut up. Jimin hurry up and take your clothes off." Keke exclaimed. They all simultaneously stared at her as if she had two heads.

"What?" She asked. They all said nothing and Jin started the vehicle and drove off will Jimin changed in the back.

As they drove away they were all completely oblivious to the dark silhouetted figure that walked out the bushes of Jimin's house.

•••
Okay the last part really scared me cause deadass shit like that scares me.

Can you imagine being out at night just minding your business and then you hear rustling in the bushes and when you look over there are a pair of eyes staring at you like "I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DEATH I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL BITCH TF YOU DOING IN THE BUSHES!!"

Also I'm scared of if I'm sitting in my room and I look up and someone is just outside my window staring at me and even worse if I look towards my closet in a dark room and it open or I see a pair of eyes looking at me.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter I literally wrote this all in one day which I'm proud of.

Shoutout too mochikookielove who is playing MochiKo🤗💛💙

Any questions/statements?

What's your biggest fear?

What is your favorite monster and why?

Happy Month of Halloween 🎃💛🔥

~Jae💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.7K 35
Everyone dies except.. "In most stories, the main character always survives, right? What if I tell you that I'M the MAIN CHARACTER?" .. except me, th...
1.3K 101 11
Jimin's life was as normal and boring as it could be. He's a high school student with friends, enemies, and personal problems. But that all changed w...
161K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐒𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...