You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 69

3.8K 244 35
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Kit POV

"Where are we going?" I almost snort at Ming because he won't tell me anything. He had just told me that since Pha, Yo, Forth and Beam went out for dinner with Pha's family that we were going out on a date. I still don't understand how the others going out together to have a meal with Pha's family has anything to do with why he suddenly wants to go out on a date. Well, I'm happy but I want to know what we are doing. This not knowing is driving me crazy. UGH!!!

Ming smiles and chirps, "I'm not telling. It will be a surprise."

UGH!!! I'm not getting anywhere with him. Fine, I'll get dressed for a nice restaurant and maybe the movies.

I walk over to my closet and I scan my clothes. What would look nice for our date?

After several minutes of debating with myself and throwing clothes on the bed, Ming chuckles and walks over to my rather large pile of clothes that I threw on my bed. He shuffles the clothes around a little bit and then pulls out an outfit. It isn't something that I have worn together like that but when Ming holds it up, it looks perfect. I would have never thought to put those together.

"Ah, this looks good. I'm going to take this and go take my bath and get ready. You need to go and get ready, too." I take my clothes back from Ming and head to the bathroom.

Just as I'm about to walk into the bathroom, Ming chuckles and asks, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I look at the clothes in my arms and I look back at Ming a little confused. "I don't think so."

Ming skips over to my dresser and opens a drawer. He chuckles as he pulls out a clean pair of boxers. "Maybe these?"

I look at Ming for a second and then down at my clothes. Shoot! I did.

I snort and quickly stomp over to Ming. I try to quickly grab the boxers, but Ming suddenly lifts his hand way up and out of my reach.

"Ming! Give them to me!"

Ming smiles and gives me a playfully look. "Give me a kiss first, then I'll give you your boxers."

I initially ignore him, and I frantically try to jump and grab the boxers.

Ming continues to hold the boxers out of reach and just chuckles at my lame attempts. After several tries, I finally give up and I huff before I lean up and gently peck Ming on the lips.

Ming playfully smiles and shakes his head no. "I want something a little better than a quick kiss. I want to see how much you love me."

Oh, he wants to play this game, does he. Well, I'll just show him how much I love him.

I smirk at Ming as I surprise him by suddenly grabbing a handful of his shirt and forcefully pulling him down to me while my free hand wraps around the back of his neck holding him in place. As I begin to passionately kiss him, Ming initially stands there stunned, but he quickly begins to respond.

As Ming slowly gets pulled into the moment, his loosens his grip on my boxers and they fall the floor.

I quickly end the kiss and push Ming back before I bend over and pick up my boxers. As I wiggle my eyebrows and proudly walk towards the bathroom, I chime over my shoulder, "Well, I guess that was enough for you."

Ming suddenly comes out of his daze and playfully replies, "Oh, that was good, but you know that you could have always just went to your drawer and got another pair of boxers."

Dang it! I didn't even think about that. Oh, I played right into his game. UGH!!

I quickly dash into the bathroom and shut the door.

I take longer than I normally do getting ready for tonight and when I'm finally out of the bathroom, Ming has gone, taken a shower, and has returned ready to go. Oh, does he look good tonight. I think he is trying to out do me, or he is definitely planning something special, but I don't mind. Ming and I haven't had too much time to ourselves since we have officially started dating. I especially enjoyed the weekend at Yo and Beam's house, or should I say mansion. Ming and I were able to take our relationship to the next level several times and I enjoyed every last minute of it.

Ming flashes me one his brilliant smiles which instantly makes my knees wobble. "P'Kit, you look amazing."

I try to keep my composure, but I quickly wiped the side of my mouth. "Ming, you look great, too."

As Ming walks towards me, his playful mood is back. "P'Kit, just great? Your eyes look like they are trying to devour me, and I caught you drooling. So, are you sure that I only look great?"

Shoot, he saw me wiping the drool off the corner of my mouth. Oh, why did I have to get caught?

I know that I can't get out of this mess, so I quickly concede. "Ok, you look really HOT! Are you happy now?"

Ming hums, "Yep." He slowly looks me up and down as he slowly licks his lips.

Oh, does he even know what he is doing to me?!?!  He is just so sexy!! What is he trying to do?

"P'Kit, you are looking very hot and delicious, too. I may just have to have you as my dessert tonight."

As Ming tries to step closer to me, I suddenly put my hands out to stop him. "Ming, we should get going before we don't want to leave."

Ming's playful look slowly turns into a slight frown. "Okay. Let's go."

Before either of us has time to try and do something else that would prevent us from leaving my room, we head out the door for our date.

I was right. Ming did plan something special. He had managed to get reservations at one of the top restaurants in town and he even managed to get a cozy table for two in the corner.

The meal was fantastic, and we continued to playfully tease each other about having dessert. Well, Ming did most of the teasing while I tried to keep him at bay until it was actually time to go home.

Who am I kidding? I want to have Ming for dessert as much as he is wanting me. I just can't give in so easily.

Next, we head to the mall and to the movie theater for a late show. At this point, I really don't care too much what movie we watch because I just want to sit next to Ming and maybe hold hands throughout the movie. Okay, I really want to get Ming in the dark movie theater, so I can make-out with him.

As we are walking through the mall and holding hands, my eyes suddenly zoom in on a familiar face ahead of us and I immediately stop talking. As I continue to follow Ming's lead, I can't even focus on anything that he is saying, and I instantly freeze in place as that person turns and spots me.

"Kit? What are doing here?"

I can't move at all. What is he doing here? I never run into him and why of all days does it have to be now.

My mind finally registers what is happening when Ming squeezing my hand tighter and asking, "P'Kit, do you know him?"

I don't respond to Ming, but I manage to choke out, "Waii? Why are you here?"

Waii motions to his friend and says, "I'm out with a friend and we were going to watch a movie. And you?"

I'm still not thinking clearly but before I can tell Ming not to say anything, he quickly replies, "We are on a date and we were going to watch a late movie. We were just trying to decide what to watch. What are you and your boyfriend going to watch? Maybe will we watch the same movie."

Suddenly, I panic. I don't want to be on a date and have my older brother sitting next to me watching what Ming and I do. That is not an ideal night. No, that is more like a horror show just waiting for my brother to explode over something.

Wait! Did Ming just tell my brother that we were on a date? SHIT!! This isn't going to be good.

Ming cheerfully continues, "By the way P', I'm Ming, P'Kit's boyfriend. And you are?"

My brother's friend suddenly puts his hand around my brother's arm as he starts leaning towards Ming. Oh, this isn't going to end well. Please, someone keep this night from turning into a horror nightmare.

My brother's friend smiles at us while holding tightly onto my brother's arm. "I'm Apo and I'm Waii's boyfriend. We are also on a date tonight."

What did Apo just say? He is my brother's boyfriend? Wait. Do our parents know? Our parents know that I'm gay, but I don't think they know that Waii is.

Before I can even register what I'm saying, I suddenly blurt out. "Do our parents know, P'Waii? Do they know that you have a boyfriend? They have known for awhile that I'm gay, but I don't think they know about you. Right."

Waii's scowl suddenly falters and his eyes slowly drop to the floor.

Apo replies, "N'Kit, no, they don't know. We haven't worked up the courage to tell them, yet. My parents don't know either."

Ming suddenly chirps, "P'Waii is your brother? P'Kit, you should have told me sooner. I would have done a more formal greeting." Ming turns towards Waii and Apo and quickly does a formal greeting to them.

Waii and Apo are a little surprised but we all formally greet each other.

Then Ming chimes, "Why don't we all watch the same movie? My treat. Don't worry, I won't forget the popcorn, snacks and drinks."

No. Why did you have to invite my brother along with us?

I quickly try to tighten my grip on Ming's hand to signal him that that wouldn't be a good idea, but my efforts are in vein, as Apo happily replies, "Sure."

Great! Just great! Now I have to sit close to my brother who is going to try and stop me from having my much anticipated make-out session with Ming. UGH!!! Can this night get any worse? The only good thing that happened is that I now know that my brother has a boyfriend and I can use that juicy bit of information to blackmail him to help me from time to time as long as our parents don't know.

As we walk over to the ticket booth, I smile as Apo takes my brother's hand.

I just hope that Apo can keep my brother under control or this may be a really eventful movie.

Posted September 28, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
307K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
31.5K 1.3K 9
Placing a bet to pursue the bad boy Forth, but after a while Beam started doubting if this pursuing is really for the bet or is he falling for this b...
Phones By darc

Fanfiction

36.2K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...