The Perfect Angel

By xxfloatingxxdreamsxx

Janice is the perfect angel. The way she treated her friends and her glorious looks. She completes all her mi... More

The Perfect Angel
Chapter 1: Meeting with the Boss
Chapter 2: Being a Ninja Sidekick
Chapter 3: Cheers
Chapter 4: Meeting Carrie
Chapter 5: Matt and a Hot Night
Chapter 6: Seeing Channing
Chapter 7: The Dress and Other Distracting Things
Chapter 8: Jurassic Park
Chapter 10: Not So Stalker
Chapter 11: Boyfriend Number 2
Chapter 12: Probably A Mind Reader
Chapter 13: Chocolate Milk and Heroes
Chapter 14: There's A First Time For Everything
Chapter 15: Jeremy's Story
Chapter 16: Mementos
Chapter 17: Destiny Settles
Chapter 18: Smoking
Chapter 19: Last Three Lines
Chapter 20: To Be Conscience Or Not To Be
Chapter 21: Where does this leave us?
Chapter 22: Finals and Firsts
Chapter 23: Expecting Grandchildren

Chapter 9: Surprise Classmate

23 1 0
By xxfloatingxxdreamsxx

Chapter 9

            The sad truth to Janice was the fact that she had to deal with Sidney’s grandson during school too. He was a senior also. There was also the possibility that they wouldn’t even see each other during school. When Sidney suggested they should ride to work after school everyday, it was obvious that both teenagers didn’t want to build a friendship, taken by the reaction of screaming ‘no’ and running to the opposite directions of the store. Knowing that the irritating brat is going to be with her, Janice decided that it would be best to ignore the boy, for the soul purpose of her final mission of course.

What if they are related? 

What if they had a relationship?

What if he’s a friend with Jay Trainer?

What if he got in the way of her mission?

            The more Janice thought of the boy, the more narrow her questions got along with her dying hope. “You’ll forget all about the boy. You are here for your final mission.” Janice chanted to herself on the morning of Tuesday, her first day of school.

            As she did her morning ritual, got in Jeremy’s car, rode to school, and walked into the school building, the only thing on her mind was the mysterious J. Bear. Why was she so caught up on him? That was the most distracting question of all. But when she spotted the secretary sitting quietly at her desk, Janice shook all thoughts out of her head and walked confidently up to the woman. “Hi, we’re new here…” Janice spoke softly to the woman. She glanced up at the couple. 

“Oh, you must be Janice Redwood and Jeremy Blaze!” The secretary chirped. Janice mentally sighed at Jeremy’s immature choice of Blaze as an alias.

“That’s us!” Jeremy chirped back.

“Here are your schedules, just as you requested, you have all the same core classes.” The secretary explained. This was new to Janice. When had they asked for all the same core classes? “Since you two are on time, homeroom should be starting soon! Here is a map of the school and your homeroom is down the hall, second to the last door on your left. Got it?” She asked as she handed them their paper work. 

“Got it!” They said together. “Thank you!” Jeremy waved and they strode out of the office. Looking down at their schedules they found their lockers.

“Homeroom 102

Biology 203

Reg. English 400

PE 500

Lunch Cafeteria

Algebra 2 108

Photography 406

Free

and History 304“ Jeremy read off his paper.

“I have Shakespeare and Poetry instead of regular English and Dramatic Arts instead of Photography.” Janice said after scanning down her schedule.

“Carrie really pegged me for a regular quiet guy hasn’t she?” Jeremy laughed.

“She guessed I was the artsy type of person…”

 “But aren’t you?” Jeremy asked in confusion as they walked down a slightly crowded hallway. Student watched their every move, giggling and whispering to their peers.

“Well, I really like poetry and things. So I guess you could say that.” Janice thought. It was easy ignoring the staring teenagers as they walked to homeroom. Janice, as well as Jeremy, have been through high school multiple times. So the fact that these teenagers were looking at them strangely did nothing to faze them.

“Didn’t you win that poetry contest back a while?”

“That was only because the person I had to help in my mission was a local English teacher…” Janice mumbled.

“You can say whatever you want. But we both know you love the…” Jeremy stopped walking and turned to Janice. He put on a dark look and held his arms out, “the dramatic arts.” I said in a mysterious tone that made Janice laugh.

 “Calm down Mr. Photography.” Janice stuck her tongue out at him. He laughed along with her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

“Touché! Let’s find homeroom.” Jeremy smiled before pushing past a group of guys. 

“Janice!” Janice turned her head a little before getting pulled out of Jeremy’s arms and into a new pair.

“Hi, Penny!” The two girls laughed.

“Penelope!” Matt whined as he ran over. A pair of girls stared at them.

“Can we help you?” Penny snapped at them. They squeaked a sorry and ran off. “Pssh. Underclassmen.” Penny grumbled. “How are you guys?” 

“Pretty good.” Jeremy answered

“Where’s your homeroom?” After telling Matt where their homeroom is, they followed him to the class.

“Here yah go!” Penny smiled.

“Thanks guys!” 

“Where’s your next class? Maybe we can walk together.” Penny told Janice.

“We have all the same core classes.” Jeremy explained. The group exchanged schedules. Matt was in Janice’s English and Drama classes, at least she wouldn’t be alone like Jeremy. Jeremy had no one in his photography class.

“I’ll meet you guys outside of the room for Biology.” Penny nodded to them before skipping away. Matt waved before leaving them. The two missionaries looked at each other before walking into the room.

“You two must be new!” A bouncy lady smiled from her desk as soon as the two stepped in.

 “Uh, yeah…” Jeremy hesitated

“Come in!” The lady waved them over. “Yay! You’re going to enjoy it here at Pineridge! I’m so excited!” The lady blabbed. The two stood awkwardly as students walked in and looked. “Oh, where are my manners? I’m Jenna Loche. Call me Mrs. Loche! I’m your homeroom teacher!” Janice wondered why she was so excited. Was she always like this?

“Well, I’m Janice Redwood.”

“I’m Jeremy Blaze.”

“Yay! Nice to meet you two! Take a seat!” Mrs. Loche pointed to the chairs. They nodded mutely and took the first two seats they could find.

“She looks like she’s on drugs.” Jeremy whispered to Janice. She punched his shoulder.

“Don’t say that about people!” Janice whispered back. He shot her an amused glare, which she returned.

 “Are you two going out?” They looked up to see a tall brunette. She held an irritated voice and her arms were crossed over her chest.

“Uh, well yeah.” Janice said, surprised. 

“Becky! Oh my gawd! I’m sorry!” Another girl walked up and gripped her friend’s arm.

“Well, you wanted to know. Didn’t you?” The girl, Becky, asked her friend.

“Yeah! But that doesn’t mean you have to ask.” Becky’s friend sighed.

 “It’s fine!” Janice waved her hands.

“See!” Becky pointed to her friend.

“Becky…” She hissed back.

“It’s fine! Honestly!” Janice smiled. “I’m Janice. This is my boyfriend Jeremy.” She introduced herself along with Jeremy to the girls. He smiled awkwardly.

“Oh, I’m Ellie and that’s Becky.”

“I’m pretty sure they figured that.” Becky told Ellie, who responded with a glare.

“I’m sorry for Becky’s straight-forwardness. If that’s even a word.” Ellie smiled sweetly after Becky turned on her heel and walked away. She and Janice started to giggle. A bell rang, probably signaling the start of class.

“Everyone? Let’s get back to our chairs!” Mrs. Loche announced from her spot in the room. Everyone sat down quietly and waited for Mrs. Loche to say something. “So, if you didn’t notice we have two new students. If you could, Janice and Jeremy, can you introduce yourself to the class-“ Mrs. Loche was interrupted from the door opening.

            Janice saw an all too familiar figure walk into the class.

 “Mr. Trainer. It’s great for you to join us.” Janice’s classmate and fellow employee smirked at the teacher.

“It’s just great to be here!” Sarcasm dripped off of his words.

            Janice finally figured it out. J. Bear was really Jay Bear. As is Jay, an actual name. As in Jay Trainer, her client. As in Jay Trainer, her ticket to becoming a full fledged angel.

            Suddenly, Janice felt her final mission just got a lot harder.

A/N: I'm such a cracker jacker, I know. But, A DOLLAH MAKE MEH HOLLAH... I just finished Clannad and Clannad After Story, so sorry if I'm emotional. It's such a great anime :O

Thanks for reading! If you find any mistakes then please tell me! I love feedback! The song on the side is just something that I LOVE so very much. It's a new song that one of my favorite bands just came out with! LISTEN TO IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
54.8K 9.1K 68
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
123K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
542K 48.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...