You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 67

3.9K 235 25
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

You're fortunate that the weather prevented me getting out to do what I was planning on doing today.  I was able to have time to write.  

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV

Last night was wonderful. Not only did I get to spend time with our sons and their friends, but the crazy witch was captured, and we can now cross one problem off of our list. However, we still have Pha's father to deal with, but this shouldn't take too long to get him under control and my wife is more than eager to get it done.

Right now, we have another event to handle. We are having the Fairy Angel gang over for lunch. This group of kids has really got me intrigued. I can't even imagine what type of group that they are. I wasn't that powerful when I was their age, so I want to know how they did it. How did they get all those stores and restaurant to cooperate in blacklisting Pring and her family along with Pha's parents? I'm sure this will be a very interesting lunch.

"Honey, what time are the Fairies supposed to be here. Oh, I can't hardly even say that. Why would anyone want to be called Fairies?"

Bella laughs and pats my arm. "They should be here any minute. Remember baby Wayo said that we will know when they are here by all the screaming."

I just don't understand. Why would Wayo and Shane talk about screaming? Maybe a wow but I just can't see anyone screaming when they arrive.

As I'm about to open my mouth and say something, I'm startled by high pitch screeching coming from the front door. "What in the world is that?"

Bella chuckles as her and I head for the front door. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that that is the Fairy Angels' grand entrance."

As I cover my ears, I look towards the front door and sure enough, a group of boys along with one girl come dashing through the front door and Wayo is happily greeting them.

They are all squealing at once, so I can't tell who is saying what, but it is kind of funny.

     "OMG!! Ai'Cutie this is a mansion not a house!!"

     "Ai'Cutie this is your house??"

     "Ai'Bitch!! You didn't tell us that you could introduce us to rich men!!!"

     "Ai'Cutie, don't tell me that you grew up here!!!"

     "OH MY!!! DID YOU SEE THAT YARD AND THE LONG DRIVE!?!?!!"

I can't control my laughing as this group of boys are throwing their arms all over the place. I quickly glance over to Bella and I see that she is having the same problem. I still don't understand how this group of boys was able to accomplish such a thing with little to no effort based on what Wayo said.

Bella and I watch in amazement as the boys and the lone girl greet the others which I think is our cue to go and introduce ourselves. I put my hand around Bella's waist and we slowly walk forward.

"Son, when you said that we would know when your friends were here by all the screaming, I guess you were right."

Yo quickly chirps, "Dad. Ma. I would like to introduce my friends. This is Ai'Montree, Ai'Jay, Ai'Zee, Ai'Elephant, and Ai'Nate. Ladies this is my dad, Mr. Panitchayasawad and my stop-mom, Bella. Ladies, Bella is also P'Beam's mother, which if you haven't figured out, that means that P'Beam and I are brothers."

Immediately, the squealing begins again. Montree's eye pop wide open as he screams, "OMG!! Ai'Cutie, really?!!"

Jay instantly screams, "HOLD YOUR HORSES!!! THIS IS MR. PANITCHAYASAWAD!!! Ai'CUTIE, THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE THE HEIR TO THE PANITCHAYASAWAD FORTUNE!!!"

All the Fairies immediately whip their heads towards Wayo and scream in unison, "Ai'BITCH, NO WAY!!!"

Wayo innocently nods his head yes before all chaos breaks loose and they swarm him.

Shane instantly walks up to Wayo and shouts, "Ladies! It is for Yo's own protection that we hide his identity at school and basically everywhere. So, stop slapping and screaming, otherwise, he will never invite you to those big social events where there are a lot of good looking single rich men."

The Fairies slowly begin to calm themselves down, but Elephant decides to try and throw one last verb slap. "Well, we meet a lot of single rich men during fashion shows. Who says we need your help trying find some?"

Wayo giggles, "Yes, I'm sure you meet a lot of single good looking boys through your FA fashion shows but I wouldn't call them men. How old are they? 15? 16? Maybe 17? Those are definitely not men and I would say that you guys are robbing the cradle."

Beam instantly pipes up. "Those definitely aren't men. They are just boys hoping that some day they will grow to men."

Montree pouts. "There are some that mature early and could most definitely pass as a man."

Jay, Zee and Elephant immediately begin to nod their heads in agreement.

Shane snorts, "Oh please. Most still can't even shave yet. They are boys."

Well, before this arguing continues, I think I need to end it. "Okay, I think the staff is just finishing setting all the food on the table. Let's go sit down and have our lunch together. I still need to find out how this group managed to get all the clothing stores and many of the restaurants to black list people."

Bella chuckles, "Darling, didn't you hear baby Wayo say that they are part of FA fashions? FA fashion is the most popular clothing line right now for both girls and boys. If my hunch is correct, you threatened them with something regarding the FA clothing line. Am I right ladies?"

Zee smiles. "Yes, Mrs.."

Bella quickly cuts him off. "Call me Bella or auntie, please."

Zee continues, "Yes, P'Bella."

Nate softly adds, "Actually, the FA fashion line is ours. We are the fashion designers for FA and we usually run everything out of my family's spare bedroom which I have converted to an office. Well, sorta. My parents wouldn't let me take the bed out, but it serves our purpose."

Jay quickly chimes in. "The living room at my house looks more like a sewing room of a factory. I have several sewing machines setup with rolls after rolls of material. We make the initial samples there and perfect them before we send the instructions and templates to the manufacturer to mass produce the line."

Montree continues, "You would think by how popular the line is that we have some big office and a nice big fancy work space, but no. We work out of our family's home which often causes problems because we often leave stuff at the wrong location."

As we walk over to the dining room table, Bella asks an important question. "What are you wanting to do with the FA fashion line? Are you wanting to get more of a formal company developed and that become your future? Or are you just doing it for fun and then you are going to abandon it once it gets boring?"

Nate instantly chirps, "We want to develop it into a formal company. I know that we aren't getting the best deal with the manufacturer and our material costs are higher than they should be because we don't know how to negotiate with our vendors. To be honest, the business should be making more money than it currently is. Even with our mothers helping us, we just don't know what to do. We started this to prove that we could do it and everything just kind of got out of control really fast."

After we have sat down, an idea suddenly pops into my mind. "How about this? Why don't you bring your books or whatever records that you have, and Bella and I will look at them? I'm sure you're right, N'Nate. With our influence behind you, you should be able to get your material costs reduced while also being able to open up to more markets. Maybe even getting your lines to be exported to other countries. Hey, honey, do we have any office space that is still vacant in our building close to the university?"

Bella slowly smiles. "I think we do. I'll have to check. I also want to see the business papers too. I want to make sure that no one is taking advantage of you guys. I'm truly amazed by your influence in the clothing stores and I love to help companies just like you. Ones that have tons of potential but just need a little guidance. Now, the only reason that N'Pha's hospital is getting my help is because it is N'Pha's family hospital. Otherwise, I don't usually help companies that are spiraling out of control like that."

Wayo beams a brilliant smile. "Dad, ma, really? You are both willing to help them to get everything going and setup properly. That is terrific."

Bella looks around the table and smiles at everyone. "This is the easy part. I can get this done in my sleep. The hard part is trying to get a company known and for fashion, it is hard to get people to want your product. You guys have done that already. I'm just going to shore up the business side and get contracts negotiated."

I look around at shocked faces.  "Ah, you forget that this is what we do all day long, every day. We run companies and we're good at it. Think of this as an investment in your future. We usually charge people for our services or we buy out the company. Since you are friends of our son, Bella and I will do this out of the kindness of our heart. Plus, I want to see you guys succeed instead of struggle and fail just because you didn't know how to properly run a business. Okay. Enough talk about business, let's eat before the food gets cold."

I'll have to say that this has been the most entertaining and enjoyable lunch that I ever had. I'm sure that Bella would probably say the same thing. I'm completely impressed with the Fairies.

I'm very proud to be helping them and I hope that their fashion line continues for a long time.

Posted September 26, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
455K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
307K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...