River ▷ Meteor Garden

נכתב על ידי w00dss

❝ ѕнυт yoυr мoυтн вaвy ѕтand and dəlιvər, нoly нandѕ, wιll мaĸə мə a ѕιnnər. lιĸə тнə rιvər, lιĸə тнə rιvər... עוד

SUMMARY
PROLOUGE
F4
Stay Away
Joker Card
Angry Pineapple Head
Jelousy In F4
Trouble in Paradise
Pity Party
New Call
So Complicated
Birthday Disaster
Hate You
Decision Made
Poker Challenge
No Deal
Your Crazy
Elevator Mishap
Clubs with the Devil
Foreign Guy
Scandel
Bretrayal
How Could You and I
Your Back, Your New
Another Vacation?
Ten, No Five
Cant You Be the One?
I Can't
Your Disapointed, I Am Too
Feelings On Edge
Flash to the Past-Part 1
Flash to the Past-Part 2
Flash to the Past-Part 3
Death Wish
I'll Do Anything
Snake Lurking
Back So Soon?
Cooking Lessons
Better Watch Out
Be Better
Surprise
Hallucination vs Reality
I'm Tired of This
I'm Sorry But No
Whose Missing?
The Blizzard
Love and Hate Exchanged
Better With You
Just Wanna Have Fun
New Guy
His True Feelings
ATTENTION
Kidnapped
Gangs
Hospitalized
Hide & Seek
Enough is Enough
Silence Now Breaks
Daoming Si's Birthday
Mother
Hunger Inside
NOT AN UPDATE
The Meet Up
War on the Heart
Emotions are Screaming
A Dream Your Heart Makes
It Wasn't Me
A little More Harder To Breathe
No Denying
I'll Live With Him
Energy That Wasnt There
tagged + q&a
Everybody's Watching Me
We Fight, We Cry but Mainly Love
It'll Be Fun, I Think
Our First
This Aint It
Your Awake
Tell Me
Let's Spend This Right
Bitterness Is All I Taste
You Did This
This Is It
We Have To
Giving Up Isn't A Choice Anymore
Take Deep Breaths
More Than You Know
One Time Only
Get Over Him
It All Leads Up To This
I'm Back In China
NY
We Need To Talk
Welcome Home!
Bloody Nose
Its Over
I Do Miss Him
Secret and Suspicious
Graduation Day
Listen To Your Heart
I Love You But Think Of Me For Once
Best Behavior
Stranger Danger
Too Close
This Sucks
Tea Party
Three Words, Eight Letters and Im All Yours
Express It, Dont Regret It
Stay Awake
We're Gonna Live
Shaken Up
The Man I Once Loved: Part 1
The Man I Onced Loved:Part 2
The Man I Once Loved:Part 3
London
You Don't Want Me?
Numb
I Still Wonder The Same Thing
Don't Make This Hard
Im Here and So Are You
Until Then
We Can Do This
This Is My Life Not Yours
Returning
Marriage?
The Bad News
I'll Fight For You
Take Action
Mahjong Game
Remember This
Please
Exchanging Vows
Glorious

Trust me

9.2K 343 22
נכתב על ידי w00dss

Since today was a day off from school I decided to go near a mall and get a beverage to drink. I held onto my Starbucks drink and roamed around the mall until it became dark outside.

Right now I didn't want to be home. Not after what everyone had witnessed. Not with my Dad calling me by my real name. Not with him slapping me after I poured just a taste of my raw emotions out.

I sipped onto my drink and scrolled to my phone as I stared at the text NY had sent me.

Sipping your drink there while everyone takes in what's going on with your photo drama? You just keep getting better and better.

Xoxo, NY.

"W—What?" I blurted out. My head shot up as I glanced around me. I didn't notice anyone unfamiliar until I saw a person with a black hoodie staring at me.

I dropped my Starbucks drink and bolted down the street.

I knew what I was doing was reckless. But this was my chance to finally figure out who NY was. This could end once and for all.

"Hey! Come back here" I called out to the person.I followed them through an empty dark ally.

I cursed as I suddenly tripped over a trash bag falling down to my knees. I groaned getting back up but a pair of two hands suddenly grabbed me from behind.

"Hey! What the—" I turned around as two guys laughed at me.

"We got her!" They yelled down the ally.

I stared at them confused while they dragged me out of the ally to the side of the street where I noticed people around my age,"It's her. The girl who cheated on Si!"

I cursed under my breath thrashing in their arms,"Let go of me fuckers! Who are you guys?"

"Should we do it now?" They questioned ignoring me.

The girls smirked nodding.

Oh no I had to get away. I turned to the boys holding onto me,"I said let go" I grunted kicking one in the balls while punching the other guy in the face.

"You bitch!"

A girl who was taller than me by a foot slammed me to ground kicking me in the stomach. I gasped painfully. Fuck that did hurt.

I was ready to fight back once more but I screamed when buckets of ice and water were dumped on me.

The girls laughed,"Maybe we should give her food instead."

"Here you go!"

I covered my head as they began to throw eggs and flour at me. I coughed almost suffocating with the powder burning my eyes unable to see anything else.

No, please stop..

Another egg was thrown at me hitting me at the back of the head with ice cubes melting under my body.

They poured more buckets of water that my body now felt drenched with me gasping for air. I could feel a panic attack coming.

The guy I had kicked in the balls kneeled down slapping me as one pulled my hair.

I winced shutting my eyes,"You bastards will get what's coming for you!" I threatened.

"Lets give her more flour and water. I think she was really liking that" one of them suggested ignoring my curses.

Did Jia and Bora go through this? When they were bullied? Did they face this on a consistent basis?

"1,2,3–"

"Stop it!" A new voice joined.

I reopened my eyes shocked to find Si holding onto one of the guys.

Daoming Si?

Si began to fight them.
I shook my head scared,"Daoming Si!"
Si easily knocked them out and dodged their attacks.

I nervously watched the scene before me. One of them almost managed to hit Si but he punched them in the gut before they could get to him.

The girls began to scream running away with the guys following them.

My chest began to feel pressure as tears streamed down my face. Si just saved me. He saved me..
What if he hadn't came, I would've caused my Dad so much more trouble. What would've happened to me?

Si kneeled down to me with soft eyes,"Sorry I'm late."

Was he no longer mad at me?

I shook my head releasing a sob,"Do you believe me now?"

Si pulled me into his arms as I gladly clung onto him resting my head on his chest,"If you say you didn't do it then I'll believe you"

I sobbed into his chest relieved. Si calmed me down holding me until he noticed how cold I was. He carried me all the way to his car to his house.

I wanted to argue with him to put me down but I held it back not wanting to fight with him.

"Mr.Liu, prepare a bath and the guest bedroom" Si ordered.

"Okay"

When we got to his bedroom Si had changed into his bathroom robe as he sat me on his king sized bed. He had me changed into a new set of clothes.

I wore one of his gigantic T-shirt's with one of his sisters sleeping shorts.

He set the aid kit on the table putting the medicine on my cheek and lip.

I winced,"Can you do it a little softer? It hurts!"

"I'm treating your wound no need to yell. People would think I'm hurting you"

I sighed knowing he was right,"Well thanks for helping me back there. I don't know what I would've done" I admitted.

Si lifted my chin,"I'll always help you. Seems like your always in trouble"

I scoffed,"No! As if"

Si sighed putting a bandaid on my cheekbone.

"But hey, nothing happened between you and that foreigner right?" He questioned seriously.

I let out a heavy exhale,"Your an idiot. Nothing happened. Shancai and I were set up. We barely know him. You think I throw myself to a guy like that?"

"Well that better be the truth. I'm so angry I could kill him"

I laughed teasing him,"Alright calm down hulk guy. There's no need to be jealous"

"No, I am jealous, I'm really jealous!" he yelled.

I was about to roll my eyes but held it in when Si leaned down to me. I widened my eyes leaning back with my body now lying on the bed with him hovering over me.

I glanced between his eyes and lips putting my hand to his chest to keep some distance between us. Oh not this like the elevator. Where I was about to let him kiss me,"Because I like you."

"You shouldn't like me. Im not the one you need" I argued.

"But your the one I want"

Si then locked his lips onto mine. I went to stop him but I shut up and closed my eyes. I gripped onto his arm deciding to let him do it just this once. Si's hand moved down to my cheek as he pulled away staring at me.

Heat began to rush to my cheeks that I pushed him away flustered. I touched my cheeks shyly turning away,"I'll go to that guest room you were talking about" I said rushing outside closing the door behind.

I glanced back at the door feeling my heart thump weirdly.

Maybe hanging out with Si is making me feel weird things now. Ugh...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.4K 11
It's a long road to the sexual awakening of Daoming Si and Dong Shancai, but we can't wait for them to get there. *Mature content in some parts*
160K 8.9K 27
[𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 ✓ 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 19 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤...
62.5K 1.4K 22
A DiYue Fanfic
67K 1.7K 48
𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔣𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔢, What to do when some new girl and her friends ruin your graduation plans and your chance at being the power couple of th...