You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 63

4K 239 25
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I hope this chapter doesn't disappear like chapter 62 did.

I'm sure that doesn't come as a surprise but this chapter is a little hot and steamy.  Read at your own risk.  18+

Wayo POV

After taking a nice long shower and thinking more about what my step-mother has said, I have come to the conclusion that my dad is trying really hard and that I should stop trying to punish him for everything that he did after mom's dead. My dad clearly understands that it was wrong. I think my mom would be happy if I forgave my dad and I would be happy to truly have my dad back.

I walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist to get my pajamas on. I instantly stop when I hear a noise and I'm frozen in place as I see Pha looking at me with excitement but also with a hunger that I've never seen before. This is the first time that Pha has seen my bare chest. Shoot, I can't even get the courage up to take his shirt off during our make-out sessions. Now, I'm standing in front of him with only a towel on. What was I thinking? Of course, Pha would come to my room looking for me when I disappeared earlier. Why didn't I take my clothes into the bathroom with me?

Pha's eyes devour me as they look me up and down.

Pha suddenly walks towards the door as I'm still frozen in place. My eyes follow him as he moves, and they pop wide open when I watch him lock my bedroom door.

Confused and slightly terrified, I stutter, "P'..P'Pha w.wh.what a.are y.you doing?"

Pha playfully smirks at me and suddenly he removes his shirt as he marches towards me. My mind can't think. Pha's glorious chest is all I can look at.

I want to feel it. I want to taste it. I want to mark it.

I continue to stare at Pha's chest as it continues to get closer. When it finally gets right in front of me, I look up to see Pha's hungry lustfilled eyes and before I can do anything, Pha slams his lips onto mine in a hot passionate kiss.

Oh, this isn't like any kiss that we have had before. This is HOT. REALLY HOT!!

I immediately snake my hands around him and grope his muscular back. Oh, how can these muscles feel so good.

Pha suddenly tightens his grip around me and I'm suddenly lifted slightly off the floor as Pha walks towards the bed.

As Pha lowers me back down to the floor in front of my bed, I realize that Pha at some point took his pants off and he is standing right in front of me only in his boxers. At the thought of him only in his boxers, my junior suddenly starts to show how much he enjoys the idea too, not to mention how the smoldering hot kiss turned me on.

Pha pulls away from my lips and I immediately whimper wanting them back.

Pha smiles and whispers, "Baby, I can't control myself. You are so beautiful."

Am I ready for this? Do I want to make love to Pha in my parents' house?

As the questions run through my mind, the only thing that comes out of my mouth is, "P'Pha, I can't wait any longer. Kiss me."

With a flick of his finger, my towel falls to the floor and I'm now standing naked in front of Pha. I would normally try to hide myself but this burning desire that Pha has ignited is only making me want one thing and that is for Pha to also be naked.

Pha licks his lips and I frantically pull his boxers down. As I stand frozen for a second admiring his manhood which is happy to be free and is now pointing right at me, I slowly reach out and touch Pha's stomach while his manhood looks so tasty.

My mind can't think but my body is now in control and before I realize what I'm doing, I drop to my knees and my mouth surrounds Pha's hard shaft. I begin to move my head back and forth as I seem to be going on instinct since I have never done this before and I don't have the faintest idea as what I'm supposed to do. However, I must be doing something right as Pha moans, "Ahh!"

As my confidence builds and Pha's long fingers intertwine through my hair, I pull out so just his tip is in my mouth and my tongue suddenly swirls around his crown and I stop for a second for my tongue to flick several times across Pha's tip.

Pha fingers tighten in my hair as he moans even louder. "AHH!!"

Before he has a chance to recover, I slam my mouth against his manhood and I suck hard as I slide his shaft deep into my throat.

As I continue to bob my head back and forth stopping occasionally to swirl my tongue around his tip or to flick it with my tongue, Pha's moaning increases and I begin to taste his sweet fluids as he begins to leak into my mouth. This is so much more than I ever expected. I never dreamt that this would not only feel good but would taste so good.

I can tell that he is getting close as I feel his shaft begin to twitch in my mouth. I need just a little more and Pha will reach his climax.

I bring up my hand and I gently begin to massage and knead his balls. Pha is instantly moaning even more. "AHH!! BABY!!! FEELS!!! SO!! GOOD!!!"

The sound of Pha's moans has my own desire beginning to soar and as I have my mouth is wrapped tightly around Pha's shaft, I moan. I don't know what I did but Pha instantly grabs my head firmly and thrusted deep into my throat as I continue to moan.

I'm so glad right now that I don't have a gag reflex.

Suddenly, Pha throws his head back and with one last thrust into my mouth, he explodes, and I feel his warm essence sliding down my throat. I happily swallow every last bit of it and I continue to suck on his manhood until I have managed to get every last drop from him.

As I slowly let go of his shaft, I look up and into Pha's face. I'm can't believe how sexy Pha looks right now. He has sweat glistening off his entire body and his sweat drenched hair has fallen into his face and eyes. I think I might just explode from this view.

Pha gently caresses the side of my face and whispers, "That was amazing, baby. I didn't know that you knew all that."

I instantly turn red and I mumble, "I didn't know what I was doing. I just did what I thought felt right."

Pha places his hands on my shoulders and slowly pulls me up. "Baby, you felt everything just right. I can't wait to see what other things you can do. But, first, it is your turn to receive."

For a moment, I don't fully understand what he is talking about as Pha slowly backs me up to the bed. I look confused as he pushes me onto the bed and Pha kneels down in between my legs. As he begins to nibble, kiss and suck around me knee and slowly work his way towards my manhood, I suddenly realize that he is going to play with my manhood just like I did to him.

I can't hide my excitement as my shaft is already rock hard and had already begun leaking while I was sucking on Pha's shaft. However, I didn't realize just how sensitive my inner thigh is until Pha nibbles on it and begins sucking. The sensation sends fire through my entire body as I moan, "Ahh!! P'Pha!!"

Pha slowly grazes his hand along my leg and over my hips before he rests his hand on my chest and gently pushes me backwards so I'm laying down. I can't think straight as the burning sensations continue to increase as Pha's lips move even closer to my shaft.

This is too much. I'm not going to last long. I can feel my muscles begin to tighten and I think Pha can sense it too, because I feel something warm wrap around my manhood and begin to bob up and down.

This is pure ecstasy. If I had known that this would feel so good, I wouldn't have waited so long for Pha to make the first move. I would have come out in only a towel sooner.

As my body begins to tremble, I grab a fist full of my sheets in both of my hands as Pha continues to bob up and down on my shaft. As his finger lightly graze the inside of my thigh, I can't hold it any more and I throw my head back. As the waves of euphoria take over my body and I explode into Pha's mouth, I moan like I have never moaned before. "AHH!! P'PHA!!! YES!!! AHHH!!! MORE!!!"

Pha moans around my shaft sending the most exhilarating sensations through my shaft and my body.

I don't want this to ever stop. This feels so good.

Pha slowly releases my shaft from his mouth and I immediately whine. "No. I want more."

Pha looks up at me with a devilish smile as he teases, "Oh, baby we aren't done yet. Not by a long ways."

For a moment, I'm afraid to know what he meansby that, but my fear is instantly pushed away by my desire as I really can'twait to see exactly what he is talking about, but I have a feeling that I won'tbe so innocent and pure as I was before. And I know that I like it. If this is howgood sex feels, I don't have a problem having my first time in my dad's houseeven though I wanted something special. As long as it is with Pha, any place is special. 

Posted September 22, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
43.6K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
174K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...