Sundown Affair ✔️

By ZaynismRules

***this book contains infidelity, adultery, and swearing, you've been warned*** Would you fight for someone y... More

Introduction
Initial Book Description
Prologue
1: I'm the goddess of flirting
2: The Mysterious Man
3: Not Jealous
4: What's bad with being rough?
5: Your daddy's looking for you at the front door, sweetheart
6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker
7: Are you bipolar?
8: If it's hard, it isn't small
9: Encounter
10: Getting steamy
11: Oh God
12: Visitor
13: She's on fire
14: Sexy Back
15: Woman On A Mission
16: The Day After
17: Just Couldn't Forget
Author's Note
19: The Date
20: Secrets Unfolding
21: Sometimes You Just Have To Hear The Truth
22: The Talk
23: The Wife
24: Booty Call
25: I Couldn't Believe You
26: Malin
27: Cyan
28: A Walk In Mykonos
29: Mou Lipis
30: Maybe A Blow In The Bathroom
31: The Birthday Present
32: That Was A Quick One
33: Exposed
34: Crazy Stupid Little Me
35: Don't Want To Let You Go
36: Compromise
37: Telling The Truth
38: Brazilian Wax
39: Fucked
40: Healing
Watty's
41: Late Nights and Vodka
42: Agapi Mou
Completed!

18: High

5.8K 144 16
By ZaynismRules

Chapter 18: High

"You must be high" I ridiculed.

He will leave his wife? For good?

Well then, you could have him all for yourself.

From the very start, what attracted me to this man was because he was different from the guys I usually encounter. Zach, for that matter, is someone who just fucks when he can. Costa is a another type of man.

But him leaving his wife? For who? Me? Last I checked we were just two strangers liking each others company with some sex in between.

And you are catching feelings, my inner thought nagged honestly but fuvk it was a sad truth.

To know that he intends to file a divorce is beyond me. I was good for cheating but setting things straight is a no no for me. One night doesn't mean I'd like to marry him or anything. It was just the chase, the sex, the feeling that we are back to base 1 every time a day rises.

I'm not ready for relationships like Costa wanted. Relationships needs effort and I'm done with it.

I had done everything from my past job but I was thrown like a joke to everyone. I had Luke but he cheated on me, I knew in the moment he had sex with me and left the day after.

Costa? What does he really want with me?

Like he read thoughts, Costa cleared his throat and brushed his brown hair back, his eyes dark as he stared at me, "It's not about you..."

I literally exhaled. So he doesn't like me like that. To some, it might have hurt, but not to me. I might be jealous, but that's the tigress in me who wants exclusive sex.

I pushed him backwards and walked behind him, I needed some personal space, "Then why do you have to tell me? You of all people should know I'm not a relationship kinda girl. Detonating a bomb like that drives me crazy. In not a good kind of way"

He nodded just standing there like a god he is. Before he could even speak another word out, I semi dashed towards the guest bedroom and threw the purse I held dear.

I need more whiskey. Or vodka. To calm my nerves.

If he left his wife, I would be the homewrecker. The side girl who seduced the perfect husband. An Eve who lead Adam to sin for the first time.

This was not what I had planned. It was one night, but him being here is tempting me to make it two.

I realized Costa followed me when he pulled me back by my waist. Pressed against his front, I could feel his calm breathing, "I'm just telling you what I've been into not so long ago. I'm preparing the divorce before I even met you. It's not like I thought about it because of us. It felt so wrong to sleep with you with my wedding ring on."

"Forget you even told me" I gasped as his hand from my waist trailed up and cupped my clothed breast.

His breath tickle my neck as he murmured, "You are a secret I'd like to have"

"But your guilt is eating you" I sighed as his other hand caressed my flat stomach and down my crotch.

His lip kissed my neck and spoke, "You were the first one I laid with inside this marraige, aside from Xenia. Not guilt, I just hated myself for leading you on. You'd be a secret with me. Are you okay with that?"

Am I? Am I just fine with being a secret?

Yes.

I nodded. "It's not like I want a relationship. This is a sex deal going on between us"

I felt him agree with me by nodding as well, his hand hitched unzipped my dress top to bottom. Slowly like a ballad symphony.

"God" I gasped. Costa's hand was cold but it lights a fire inside me, burning to my core. He moved from my bare left breasts, pinching the nipple before he trailed down to slip his hand under my black thong.

"Xenia doesn't want foreply like this" he rasped, spreading my lips down there and rubbing my clit like a fucking magic lamp.

Realizing that I am all sweaty from walking around, I moved away from the greek god and shook my head no, "I'd like to clean up. Alone"

I don't want him to go down on me or anything when I'm sweating earlier. It feels dirty and uncomfortable.

My feet scrambled to the ensuite bathroom. Shit. He has fucked me real good to desire him like this.

I tugged my dress down completely and dipped under the hot shower when I was completely naked.

My mind flying to thoughts about me and Costa. It is lust that plays between us nothing more. But damn this lust is too much to bear. Every moment I could touch myself, I think of him and his thick digits. His every thrust and groan fills my ears like I'm a nutcase just waiting to be thrown in an asylum.

I sighed and closed my eyes, knowing that very human is just a cement block away from me. Maybe on my bed wearing nothing to seduce-

"God you look beautiful" my eyes snapped open when Costa entered the shower behind me.

My heart beating fast, "I told you I wanted to be alone"

It wasn't a statement really, specially when he turned me around to face his magnificence. The contours of his abs are screaming for me to lick them. His face hard but the way he grinds his teeth tells me he is controlling himself.

A step forward, he took. While I took one back. That is until I had nowhere to go but stay put, sandwiched between a tiled wall and a hotblooded body.

"I don't think I'd leave without having my ways with you tonight" his voice raw and raspy. His hand gripped my thighs apart, "Don't squeeze them together"

"Fuck" I moaned as his hardened dick twitched to rest on my stomach.

"I couldn't get over you after that night" he honestly muttered. Hands carressing my side boob, then down my navel.

The water trickled down his torso and it was just hipnotizing. How could a man like him have marraige problems?

Oh yeah.. It was because he really might be guilty at some point for cheating.

"Just fuck me already" I whined when his finger grazed my clit and left it needing the second time tonight.

Costa chuckled and shook his head no. Leaning down to kiss me.

"Tease" I scoffed.

I grabbed his member, earning a groan from Costa and moved my hand upwards and downwards in slow motion. If he wants to play, then fine. Let's play, but he's going to leave here begging.

"If you touched me, then finish what you started" I uttered in between our kiss, his teeth biting my neck just above my clavicle. A hickey to hide tomorrow, that's obvious.

We battled like two hungry teenagers in a house party. High and drunk and high and drunk and stupid.

My lips curled in a smirk as I pushed him on the wall behind him and peppered his torso with kisses, licks, and bites. I kneeled down before him and pumped his dick with my hands, up and down. His eyes almost rolling on the back of his head.

My other hand brushed the pubic hair above his shaft, he feels so much like a man. I kind of have a fetish for hair down there. It meant I'm not fucking with someone who has a lame willy by the age of 10.

Sorry for creating that image for you. But, I love man with chest hair and pubic hair. Not too much they look like a fucking monkey though. I'm not into beastiality.

The precum is wetting the tip of his penis and I lowered to licked it out. "Mmm tasty" I purred like a cat. He isn't bland, he is quite salty and I like it that way.

His fingers buried through my wet and tangled hair and pushed me forward, encouraging me to take him inside my warm mouth.

Like I said when he had sex with me, Costa is thick, I couldn't get to take him completely in. My mouth would've had stretch marks.

"Mmm" was all the sound I could release. Bobbing up and down like a kid on a trampoline.

"Fuck your mouth feels so warm" he grunter as my right hand caressed his balls. My other stayed grasping his thigh in a vice grip.

With his groans, I feel myself get wetter. My pussy want some attention, so I left his thigh and inserted two fingers inside, smoothly.

"That's right.. Dione.. Fuck you're amazing" he grimbled words out as I pleasure him. From the looks of it, he doesn't get these kinds of treat much.

I could guess his wife is not into getting on her knees eating him out. The thought made my core heat up. Fuck, I need to get some tonight. The fingers in me became three and it pounded faster. My teeth grazed the tip of Costa's cock and wished he was looking down at me when I did it. His eyes is battling to open or to close tight and I smirked at that simple thought.

I'm doing this right...

Licking his his balls I feel my hair tugged so hard I might have to loose some when I finish this blowjob. Although the pain adds up to the play.

"I'm near" he breathed heavily.

Upon knowing, I hurried. Indirectly informing him to climax.

Costa bucked not long after and I felt his cum shooting like water gun inside my throat, I gagged at first but closed my mouth and let him release on my face instead.

His eyes closed tight, he murmured things I couldn't decipher and when his high all ended, Costa pulled me up and helped me wash myself under the hot shower.

I don't usually give blowjobs but from the small number I did it for a man, I don't and never swallowed. Unlike the first squirt Costa shot inside my mouth, I just gulped it down like fucking margarita.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So this isn't long, I know. But just a treat for you guys there ;)

Now we bathe in holy water before bed.

Tell me how you liked this chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment sweetcheeks!

Last update for tonighttt.

Oh andddd Pentatonix! I smiled when Mitch smiled :) such a sweetheart he is.

Ciao,
E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 350 49
❝i knew i had fallen in love with Lolita forever; but i also knew she would not be forever Lolita,❞ ⚭⚭⚭ A love like none other. She was young, innoc...
561K 13.4K 42
The person I've dedicated my whole life to was standing in front of me holding his mistress's hand asking me to leave My chin trembled as I tried to...
47.7K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
61.7K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...