Sundown Affair ✔️

By ZaynismRules

***this book contains infidelity, adultery, and swearing, you've been warned*** Would you fight for someone y... More

Introduction
Initial Book Description
Prologue
1: I'm the goddess of flirting
2: The Mysterious Man
3: Not Jealous
4: What's bad with being rough?
5: Your daddy's looking for you at the front door, sweetheart
6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker
7: Are you bipolar?
8: If it's hard, it isn't small
9: Encounter
10: Getting steamy
11: Oh God
12: Visitor
13: She's on fire
14: Sexy Back
15: Woman On A Mission
16: The Day After
18: High
Author's Note
19: The Date
20: Secrets Unfolding
21: Sometimes You Just Have To Hear The Truth
22: The Talk
23: The Wife
24: Booty Call
25: I Couldn't Believe You
26: Malin
27: Cyan
28: A Walk In Mykonos
29: Mou Lipis
30: Maybe A Blow In The Bathroom
31: The Birthday Present
32: That Was A Quick One
33: Exposed
34: Crazy Stupid Little Me
35: Don't Want To Let You Go
36: Compromise
37: Telling The Truth
38: Brazilian Wax
39: Fucked
40: Healing
Watty's
41: Late Nights and Vodka
42: Agapi Mou
Completed!

17: Just Couldn't Forget

6K 138 10
By ZaynismRules

Chapter 17: Just Couldn't Forget

My hands trailed down the purple satin dress I wore for the dinner with James. The dress is sleeveless with its zipper stitched in front, starting just a couple inches above my kneecaps and ending about 4 inches below my neck line. A good cleavage for a tease.

My make up was light and so is my hair which is just freely bouncing in the middle of my back. I don't want to seem impressive, just presentable.

I don't like the guy or even mind to sleep with the guy. I just want to take my mind off of the dick who used me the night before... So I'll use James to make me feel better. How ironic right?

Costa used me? Partly yes.

With by 2 inch heels and black purse, my feet exited the ensuite bathroom.

"Perfume?" I muttered, looking around from my frangrance collection but decided to pass. He isn't going anywhere near me anyways, so no need for a charming spray.

All set. I stayed on the living room for a couple of minutes before James finally rang the bell.

He looked very much like a professor to me. His long grey coat is neatly buttoned, and by the looks of it, he wears a black dress shirt underneath and some black pants. His black rimmed glasses still on the crook of his nose and I noticed his huge smile, drinking my appearance as he held out a hand like the gentleman that he is.

"How about a pretty rose for a pretty lady?" James mentioned, taking out a single stemmed red rose from his coat pocket.

It was indeed a charming gesture. No man gave me flowers before. I was the one who gave them a flower, in between my legs.

"You shouldn't have bothered" I commented, taking it from his grasp, "I told you this isn't-"

"A date. I know, it is just that I remebered you when I saw it in my neighbor's" He scratched the back of his head like before. James is an eerie man, does he really not know that he is really cute? He has dimples, his brown hair is flawlessly sitting as his crown, those flashing green eyes are fascinating to say the least.

Have more confidence my dear boy. God gave you everything a man could ask for.

"Shall we?" I chuckled at my thought and locked my door shut. Making our way down the hallway for the staircase. I live in the 3rd floor of the building so need not any lift.

"How was school?" I opened when we left out the building and James led me to his modest car. Not.

It is a pearly white Audi A4. The windows are slightly dimmed and the inner metals of the wheels are shiny silver colored. How much exactly does a professor or a plain teacher earn nowadays? Maybe I have to change careers.

"The semester is about to end. So there's a lot of checking going on" He answered me with a hum on my side.

He closed the passenger door after I settled down and went to his side of the car.

We drove down the semi empty streets in comfortable silence and arrived at Luciano's in no time.

The warmth on my back was quite weird since I never had a date or any dinner with a man for quite a long time now.

With James informing the receptionist his surname, we were guided to the table for two.

Nielsen. That's his surname.

"Are you Danish?" I queried when we were sat.

His hands on the table top he chuckled and shook his head no, "Not a Danish but yeah, a lot has asked. Nielsen is a common Danish surname, I suppose"

"I see, you teach in the university or what?"

"High school, they're really big babies you know. For my 5 years of teaching, I never really had a problem" he looked proud of his students. Luckily, he didn't have Cyan, me, and Robin as students. He might have a heart attack in all the pranks and maybe some sex in the homeroom.

"Does it really happen? Teacher student relationships? I've been watching lots of dramas here and there. Reading some dramas here and there too"

His face reddened.

This made me shocked, "You did didn't you?"

"No of course not. But there are other professors" he then retorted with a scratch on the back of his neck. This guy...

"I doubt. The girls are surely having wetdreams because of you" I laughed, waving a waiter to hand us a menu.

"You still have to control yourself, specially I'm the older person"

"I would totally seduced you if you were my teacher" I chuckled. Shit, word vomits.

He cleared his throat and blushed, "I wouldn't know what to do if that happens"

"You're a science teacher right?"

He nodded.

"Then you know anatomy works. You of all people would know what to do best if that happens" I bit my lower lip and he stared at it.

I am a natural. Flirting is my hidden talent, if you call it as that.

"Enough about me, so what do you do? Where are you from?" he swallowed.

To his luck, the menu was handed down, and I skimmed the pasta list not long after. I missed pesto chicken, but white sauce is screaming for my name.

"Uhm I work at a law firm. Shitty I know. I just lost a job for indecency, but it was all fake" I shrugged, some seconds later. I moved on and my previous boss lost the only girl in this town to try and keep his marriage in tact.

"Politics?"

"I don't wanna talk about it. But no, not politics in the workplace" I absentmindedly uttered, biting my lower lip, reading the menu.

"I want some Red pesto with chicken strips, I don't really know to pronounce this words" I chuckled as I talked to the waiter in white, "A plate of ceasar salad as well"

"I'll get the steak. Well done. And open a bottle of table wine" James ended.

"Fuck, I'll get some glass of whiskey" I grinned and said server scurried off to the double doors.

My mind went back to James and so my eyes trailed to him, but my peripherals shot a familiar face just behind James Nielsen.

Grey eyes stared at me, curious or maybe concerned. I couldn't point out really. Costa sits at the table behind us, his chair opposite me, so he could see my full face and I could see his.

I didn't noticed my mouth was opened and my breath held not until James uttered, breaking my trance, "Is everything alright?"

His right hand grabbed my left on top of the clothed table. Rubbing circles on the back of my thumb.

"I-I'm fine" I took my hands below the table and pinched myself. Am I dreaming wide awake.

Seems like I'm not.

I looked behind him again, and Costa does sat there, his eyes roaming the menu I once pondered over. His lower lip pink and plump. Stop fucking thinking about his lips on yours mama mia.

I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Uhm, I'm sorry, I just got a bit bothered"

"It's alright. Just tell me if you want to go home or something" he smiled genuinely.

Not a moment later, the server rested in front of us the orders we chose. So we started digging in.

I'm not an eavesdropper but the place is silent compared to the others. I heard some shrieky voice, maybe narrating about her salon or nail spa visits. My eyes raised and saw the brunette with herback on me. Costa looked anywhere near interested as he picked his food with his fork and knife.

It is his wife.

After he slept with me, he went home to his wife and play a faithful husband. Play fucking house!

And that was supposed to be a given...

My eyes glared him down my hands froze as he looked up to me. I raised my brow and scoffed, lowering my head again and murdered my chicken strips. Poor chicks.

I shouldn't be affected. But here I am, wanting to slap him across the face, just because he surrendered and slept with me two nights ago.

Luckily, James opened up some topics about my ethnicity, seeing I look rather mexican than american. It wasn't racist, I actually loved it when people see my race as different. Meaning I'm nowhere near caucasians. I'm different and being different is amazing. For me, that is.

When we were nearly done, the monster wife stood from her seat and sashayed to Costa. My gaze couldn't just leave the man. I didn't have to see this. But apparently, I did. Her catlike claws gripped the collars of his grey dresshirt and basically made out with him in public.

I had enough.

He kissed me like I was his wife not long ago and here he is back on his stable marraige while I hate on him.

I was used. I lost the game.

It was supposed to be him that will want me after that night.

It wasn't rape because I liked it. Too much for my own good. The consequences of my actions just slapped itself in front of my face like a reality check. And it hurts.

The moment I slept with Costa Kazilieris, I knew not to leave strings and now I'm asking myself why the fuck did I have to be spiderman and swung my web towards him? How did this happened?

It wasn't supposed to be like this. I wasn't supposed have feelings. Hate nor love, it wasn't suppose to exist.

Nothing was.

I stood up abruptly and breathe out. I can't stay here with him being happy, "I-I gotta go. I'm so sorry James"

I couldn't keep my shit straight. It was fucking gay.

My mind all over the place, I left the restaurant and looked for a way out. I walked fast down the road full of people at 9pm. I need a breather.

But my feet ended up in front of my apartment an hour later. My hair wet from running and pacing around town, my feet hurts like hell from the strappy 2 inch heels, my satin dress feels uncomfortable rubbing on my skin, and my heart numb like it was punched too many times it does not feel anything anymore.

I am a mess.

I entered the loft and threw my heels in an instant. My hand blindly switched on the lights. The thing about women's hunch is really amazing. I first felt the room was crowded, and couldn't breathe, before I saw the man sitting on the couch not far away from me.

Still on his grey dresshirt that matches his eyes, Costa stood cutting the silence since I do not know what the hell to say, "Where were you?"

His tone soft but worried and tired. He came closer to me one step after another. I froze in my ground, like the statue of liberty holding my black purse on my hand.

His eyes gave me a once over, clearly I'm not a sight to see. I almost ran a marathon. My mascara would have trailed down my cheeks now and my hair stuck on my head like a fucking drawing.

"Where the hell were you?" Costa's voice gone harder.

Shit. He looked hotter when angry. Feeling my thongs got wet, I moved my thighs closer. It wasn't something he didn't noticed, his smirk says everything his mouth doesn't.

"Where's loverboy?" he turned mocking.

Tables turned. The greek god has now have the upperhand.

His hands finally caging me between the front door and his muscled chest. The sleeves he wore was folded until it reaches his elbows, virile arms with hints of protruding nerves imprison me like a vice.

A smell of alcohol from his lips caused me to gasp. He's drunk.

I swallowed my pride and leaned in to taste him but he moved away, looking slightly to the right.

"I left him, I need to breathe" I answered his long gone question.

I should've pried with the thoughts of his wife with him earlier but I didn't said a thing. I am the mistress now seeing he is with me again, what thing to say would change anything?

His forefinger carresed my jaw and down my cleavage, resting on the zipper that screams to being pulled down. Our breathing heavy as I stared straight to his darkened orbs.

Expectations. That's what you forecast to happen. And my forecast of him ramming inside me by the wall has failed. He closed his eyes, like calming his demons and leaned away.

"I shouldn't have taken advantage of you" his voice regretful.

So he is here to say sorry?

I never regretted sleeping with him. I just hated the fact that I let him take a piece of my heart that night. He was caring and he slept with me that night, it wasn't suppose to be like that if it was a mere one night stand, is it?

"Get over it. If you're not going to fuck me then leave" my voice hoarse and my tears trying to fight me.

My emotions are freaking all over the place. I feel like jumping him and repeating the night we had before. But a part of me was trying to keep what is left of my dignity intact.

Honestly, I wished he left like I told him so but he surprised me when he said the words he uttered next.

"I'm divorcing my wife"

Holy fucking shit. Did I heard that right? It is one thing to say it out loud but it is another to fucking do it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

so here's the update!!!! ;)

He is divorcing Xenia but that doesnt mean he loves our Dione. And him saying that doesn't mean he's going to do it... Planning is different from implementing...

We'll get to see that in the next chapters. Maybe 3 chapters down or something.

Ohhhh and hold on to your panties!! The next one is going to be steamy and I was so excited to write it hahaha :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
61.7K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...
15M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
561K 13.4K 42
The person I've dedicated my whole life to was standing in front of me holding his mistress's hand asking me to leave My chin trembled as I tried to...