Sundown Affair ✔️

By ZaynismRules

***this book contains infidelity, adultery, and swearing, you've been warned*** Would you fight for someone y... More

Introduction
Initial Book Description
Prologue
1: I'm the goddess of flirting
2: The Mysterious Man
3: Not Jealous
4: What's bad with being rough?
5: Your daddy's looking for you at the front door, sweetheart
6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker
7: Are you bipolar?
8: If it's hard, it isn't small
9: Encounter
10: Getting steamy
11: Oh God
12: Visitor
13: She's on fire
14: Sexy Back
15: Woman On A Mission
17: Just Couldn't Forget
18: High
Author's Note
19: The Date
20: Secrets Unfolding
21: Sometimes You Just Have To Hear The Truth
22: The Talk
23: The Wife
24: Booty Call
25: I Couldn't Believe You
26: Malin
27: Cyan
28: A Walk In Mykonos
29: Mou Lipis
30: Maybe A Blow In The Bathroom
31: The Birthday Present
32: That Was A Quick One
33: Exposed
34: Crazy Stupid Little Me
35: Don't Want To Let You Go
36: Compromise
37: Telling The Truth
38: Brazilian Wax
39: Fucked
40: Healing
Watty's
41: Late Nights and Vodka
42: Agapi Mou
Completed!

16: The Day After

7K 120 8
By ZaynismRules

Chapter 16: The Day After

It wasn't really a shock that another day had arrived with me being alone. The other side of the bed no longer kept the warmth it once cradled and the room no longer caged the alluring perfume it once wore.

I kept still, my cheeks and breasts felt almost numb as I lay on my front. Thinking...

Last night was one of the best night I had in my life. I was sated and I was craved for by the man I desire. But like every sunny day, the clouds will consequently cover everything and mess it all up. Rain will pour and drown with sorrows.

I knew this is a one night stand with a married man. I got what I wanted, the sex and the revenge that turned out to be really sweet. Am I looking forward to it again? A night with him? Of course, my plan has been completed.

He left because he is guilty. Although, I didn't forecasted what to do after when I liked it. When I liked what happened between us. It is not like I could knock on his door and seduce him.

"Urgh" I groaned, pulling my hair from its roots lightly.

This killer hangover added to my misery. Apparently, the only thing that is great this morning was the perks of living alone, giving me the blessing of queer silence. Eerie but still silent. Who was I to complain.

My mom would've been yelling the house down for us to sit for breakfast since it is past 8am. Or maybe my dad is already sitted in the dining, killing me with questions by breaking curfew.

I groaned and stretched my legs, all this thinking makes my head hurt more. What the fuck do I do today?

I didn't missed the sore between my legs when I sat down and laid my head on the headboard. Still unclothed, my boobs pebbled by the coldness of the room as the white silk bedsheet rumpled on my hips.

"Where the fuck is he?" I whispered, not really wanting to know the amswer.

My head snapped on the night table but no note was left. With a heavy head and empty heart, I raised slowly from bed.

What do you expect? It was a one night stand.

The bathroom was clean and dry too, Costa didn't even washed up. He was so keen in fucking running away from me.

With a quick bath and brushing of my teeth, I decided to go out for my monthly grocery. Mentally noting that I have to get some plan b pills since we never really know how effective contraceptives are.

If the man already left me just by the thought he slept with me, then a baby isn't a fucking option.

Shit and he is married.

A couple minutes later with a simple grey tee and blue jeans on, I went to the nearest grocery which was a good half an hour from the flat.

The weather matched my emotions as the clouds embraced the sky like a mat, soft rumblings heard from afar.

I gotta get home soon since I haven't even had some breakfast. My feet paced quicker and my 'to buy' rushed inside my mind.

The place was quite empty, a few mothers roam here and there and a couple grandnanas.

I ventured inside the mart in order, starting for the most far end of the area.

Fresh milk check.

Cocoa check.

Apple juice check.

I reached up to take one box of the largest cereal package and accidentally nudged the others and a couple fell off the rack.

"Shit"

I picked them up and stacked them in good position again and reaching for the last one, my head knocked on another's.

"Ouch"

"Oh I'm sorry-I didn't mean to-I just wanted to help" the guy with green eyes said, he pushed his glasses that settled on the high end on his nose.

His black coat and brushed hair told me he is some kind of a teacher or maybe an attorney with that matching black rimmed eye glasses.

He held his hand for me to take which I accepted as he introduced himself, raising me up, "I'm James"

"Oh" I gave him a smile, the cereal he held on the other hand "I'm Dione, thank you for that help"

I got the box from him and laid it nicely on the rack, ready to leave but the guy couldn't get the notice just yet.

"You're pretty. Can we exchange numbers? " he swallowed as I turn towards him again.

"You want my number because I'm pretty" I mocked, although my number is private for just my friend's use.

"That came out wrong" he chuckled and I noticed he had a dimple on his left cheek, "I wanted to see you again, if you don't mind"

I giggled at his obvious discomfort, "That'll be nice but I don't really-"

"I get it, I'm sorry" he looked dejected.

He seems like a great guy with a decent motive. His hands are fidgeting a bit and the basket he carries are full of granule bars, wheat bread, veggies, and an apple juice, my favorite.

"You know what, maybe we could go out sometime" I raised my hand, waiting for his phone as he took his android out from the pocket of his black jeans.

"There" I said when I saved my number. Mind you, that was my correct number I wrote back there. He seems harmless and I'm sin waiting to happen.

James's eyes glittered bright green as he thanked me and then we moved our own ways.

My cart was full in minutes after I encountered the cute guy. A couple plan b pills was also in my hand from the pharmacy booth although a couple veggies still needs to be bought so I sashayed out and I found my way to the fridged area but to my surprise, I met eye to eye with a familiar face.

"Well well, who do we have here" his voice mocking.

I rolled my eyes at the couple who graced me with their pressence, "What the hell are you two doing in here? At this early morning I might add"

My brows shot up as I know Robi too much, she's not a morning person.

Wayne chuckled and shrugged whilst my bestfriend leaned on me and whispered, "So mama Di is having a monthly grocery tour huh? Where's papi Costa?"

I swear I'd pluck her eyes off, but I just sneered, "Ask his wife"

The girl is such a mess. Now I feel so used. He humped and dumped me. Like a whore. But the worst part is, I was the one who wanted it in the first place. I wanted revenge, but have I got it?

I turned around to take my cabbages and some cute carrots, Robin still leaving trails behind me, "You left Zach again, did you?"

"I don't really think it is something he has to say to you guys" my hands feeling the eggplants before me.

"He literally went back to the bar and bag a blonde"

Good for him. He does not need someone like me, what he should look for are prostitutes who just spreads their legs like fucking ballerinas.

We moved to the ice cream section, that was where Robi is going that is.

"Jerk" I scoffed. "He just wanted a good night"

"He is single" Wayne commented, reading the nutrition facts of some energy drink he got from the way here.

"Okay, wise guy, if you had a girl who wouldn't want second base and a girl who fucking rammed her head to get to second base. Who would you choose?" I questioned, my hand on my hips all the while Robi is choosing her Ben and Jerry's.

"If for instance I wanted a good fuck then I'd choose the former. If I wanted STDs so bad... then no shit Sherlock " he shrugged nonchalantly going back to his nutrition facts.

I burst out laughing and Robin uttered, "So am I the latter or the former"

They finally did it. After all the control from priest Wayne, he finally snapped and I knew of this since my very own Robi narrated every single thing he did to her a week ago. When we where in Seattle.

And I tell you, I tried forgetting all those freaking details.

"I'm not stupid to like STDs" he indirectly muttered.

"Wayne" I remembered, "Does anyone have a key to the flat?"

We walked our way towards the cashier and the look on his face was just... I dont know maybe a light switched on or something.

"He wasn't there last night was he?"

"Who was?" Robin joined us. The vanilla ice cream in hand.

I know I could not just keep it from them so I came out honest, "Costa slept in the guest room last night"

"You could've told me so I could pass by to lend you the masters" Wayne eyed me with worry.

The cashier took the items one by one and checked them out. Not needed for a line.

My mouth opened but it shut. Should I tell them I slept on the couch? Or went somewhere for the night?

I didn't plan to meet them so there was no reason that I prepared for and my bitch caught me. "No fucking way" Robin's eyes where wide like saucers and mouth hanging open.

I can't help it, "Close you mouth, it's screaming blowjob to me"

She launched to hug me like I've been abducted and just found. I swear she's overreacting. It was just sex. One night sex that is. It's like it is a freaking pageant to her and I won 1st place.

Wayne stayed calm with a smirk on his face, he was red. Clearly embarrassed for me. He could have just stayed silent you know, but he had to fucking ask and I had to fucking think of a way out.

"How was he? Did he made you scream? Where the fuck is he now? What did he told you af-"

Thankfully the cashier called out to me, "Miss"

I went over and leaned a bit, "Yes?"

My mother always reminded me that most people won't last until they're 70 that's why she had written her last letter at the age of 40. This moment I wished I did the same thing, writing my last letter at a young age. My face heat up as the cashier, her nametag says Polly, raised the plan b pills I got from the pharmacy booth. It was nearly expired she said. The pharmacist might have mixed the new meds she said.

"Holy fucking shit, you bitch" Robin hollered like she is a curse dictionary, ebook at that.

I cleared my throat and uttered barely a whisper, "Can you switch it up or something"

That being agreed on, Polly called a boy and instructed to change the pills. She continued with my 250gr linguini pasta, then the 3 pcs red apples, then the fresh milk.

"Soooo"

"Don't" I warned Robin as I looked everywhere but her eyes and her plus one. Glaring at the stainless table before me like as if it deserved it.

Looks like these people here knew now about my sinful acts last night. As much as it shows, I'm alone and said guy left me after he fucked me raw.

How embarrassing could this day be?

I just wished I stayed in bed drowning in hangover and silence than be a responsible adult for one and have some monthly grocery.

- - -

My phone buzzed as I was stirring the pork stew I'm cooking for early dinner. I had brunch with Wayne and Robi at the Pizzaria nearby so I just have to make myself dinner when I got home around 4pm.

I shuffled towards the dining table and saw a message from an unknown number. By the text, my hunch was it was James.

From: Unknown number
To: Dione

I just wanted to ask you out tomorrow night, if you're free? Dinner at Luciano's, maybe. I'll pick you up at 8?

Luciano is a Mediterranean restaurant in the posh side of the city, I had tried it there once with my colleagues when I was in my previous job but the clam shells and oysters didn't welcomed me open arms. I had to endure severe diarrhea from the uncooked seafood.

I typed out a quick reponse.

8 sounds good. Could you just guess where I live?

I bit my lower lip and moved to the kitchen, phone in hand. It buzzed a minute later.

I was a frustrated mind reader when I was a kid, sadly my profession as a Science teacher didn't add much to my failed talent

I chuckled at his response and typed my address with a quick, see you tomorrow.

Hopefully, the emptiness that Saturday brought will turn into a different angle come Sunday.

My eyes closed as I inhaled the sweet smelling stew, not knowing that Sunday will come and bit me hard on the ass with jealousy.

AUTHORS NOTE

So this update is quite a filler, I just hoped you loved it.

The next chapter is the scene from the dinner with James, or is that his real name even... And Costa will just have to mess the night for Dione. You'll see from the update.. Its already up!

Do not forget to vote and comment!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 52.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
893K 22.2K 42
"Look I don't want you, I don't need you, never have and never will so just stay away from me and I'll stay away from you" He growled as he pushed me...
560K 13.4K 42
The person I've dedicated my whole life to was standing in front of me holding his mistress's hand asking me to leave My chin trembled as I tried to...
47.5K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...