Tempted Fate |18+ (Ménage)✔

By SerenityR0se

[COMPLETED]✔ Book 4 of The Deliverance Series Cormac smirks and replies, "Clever man...writing our worlds wh... More

Tempted Fate
READ - NOW - SERIOUSLY - DON'T - SKIP
⊰1⊱
⊰2⊱
⊰3⊱
⊰4⊱
⊰5⊱
⊰6⊱
⊰7⊱
⊰8⊱
⊰9⊱
⊰10⊱
⊰11⊱
⊰12⊱
Character Pictures Part 1
Character Pictures Part 2
⊰13⊱
Bonus Short - Halloween
⊰15⊱
⊰16⊱
Happy New Year! 2018 - 2019
⊰17⊱
⊰18⊱
⊰19⊱
⊰20⊱
⊰21⊱
⊰22⊱
⊰23⊱
Contest - Prizes Include a Signed Copy of One of My Published Book
Patreon - Character Letter - March
⊰24⊱
⊰25⊱
⊰26⊱
⊰27⊱
⊰Aeon Bonus⊱
Psych - April Fool's Day 2019
⊰28⊱
⊰29⊱
⊰30⊱
⊰31⊱
Easter Special - 2019
⊰32⊱
⊰33⊱
⊰34⊱
⊰35⊱
⊰36⊱
⊰37⊱
⊰38⊱
⊰39⊱
⊰40⊱
⊰41⊱
⊰42⊱
⊰43⊱
⊰44⊱
⊰45⊱
⊰46⊱
⊰47⊱
⊰48⊱
⊰49⊱
⊰50⊱
⊰51⊱
⊰52⊱
⊰53⊱
⊰54⊱
⊰55⊱
⊰Epilogue⊱
Book 5: Fate's Design ✔

⊰14⊱

9.6K 760 609
By SerenityR0se

💫

My heart beats fast in my chest, staring at the pool that Cassidy swims lazily in. The grip I have on the edges of the lounge chair causes my knuckles to turn white.

What am I going to do?

If I'm in The Hunt, I know I'll survive...

...but what Taft says...it reminds me that by law he'll own me after the winter solstice.

Grandpa can do nothing, not without jeopardizing the future.

"Dot, you okay?" Wyn asks me gently, walking around the pool before he sits on a chair across from the one I'm seated on. My gaze lifts for a moment, catching Warren waiting as Rose hasn't emerged from the ladies changing room yet.

My abdomen is slightly swollen now, enough to see a forming bump as I wear a one-piece swimsuit. I hadn't noticed much...because the child I carry isn't at the forefront of my thoughts.

"I..." I turn my face away, looking out through the glass windows surround the enclosed pool room. I'm well aware that Dante will be making his presence known soon.

"I'll protect you," my heart nearly stops in my chest when Wyn offers me a halfhearted smile, "I'm scared, Dot...but I know you don't just have yourself to worry about."

I haven't been able to speak to Grandpa since Taft released me to this spot...

...I need to tell him—

"Hey," it's Rose's voice that sounds from beside me, watching as Warren lower himself in a chair while waiting for Rose to potentially join him. Tilting my head to the side, I see something in her eyes as she states, "It might not seem like it, but perhaps it's a blessing in disguise."

I'm very confused...even Wyn is, as he's the one to ask, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Dot will be free of an unending servitude," Rose shrugs, "we all will if fail..."

I can't stand her.

Rising from the chair, I walk away, heading to the ladies changing room. I hear Cassidy swim to the edge of the pool, telling me, "It'll be okay."

At least she's not trying to make it sound like we're committing suicide, unlike how Rose believes no one else has the aptitude to endure what's to come. I don't respond though, stepping through the doors and walking straight around to the sinks.

The mirror before me, tears form in my eyes as all I can think of is Merle when I see my reflection. We're so far apart...and yet, fate pulls us through time and space for a brief encounter that makes me question everything I know.

There's a shift in the air, the hue altering of the room to that of a familiar purple. I glance at the door, looking to see if anyone had followed.

Nothing.

When I bring my gaze back to the mirror, I see his reflection as his presence grows from behind me. Tresor's amethyst eyes lock with mine in our reflection, his hand reaching up and touching my upper arm. That warmth is easier to differentiate this time and in for certain, there's something beyond my recognition of how we're drawn together.

"You're watching over me?" My voice holds a questioning tone, recalling the account in the bathroom when Aohdan would possibly have seen me without my glamour. Tresor was the one to enforce the magic I could not control at the time.

"A guardian angel more or less," his voice sends a chill down my spine, a chuckle leaving his lips while he reaffirms, "though, you know I'm far from angelic."

"The furthest," my words leave on a whisper from my lips, his hand skating down my arm before his fingers grace their touch at the back of my hand. His fingers lace with mine, releasing a small sigh as my head tilts back.

A spark ignited in my mind as the thought strikes me and I question, "You have successors..." his demeanor does not shift as he brings my hand closer to his lips, planting a delicate kiss as I ask, "...so where is your mate?"

"My successors are that of my deceased sister," Tresor explains and I'm able to see a painted picture vividly on my head when he allows me those images. He continues with, "My sister died shortly after giving birth to Nimue, and with her mate dead months prior, I was left to raise her children as my own. Lars and Nimue Vossen, they are what Drea Vossen left the world beyond the veil."

He...

My eyes widen as he confirms, "I'm their uncle, but the only father figure they've ever known. Thus, I raised them and they call me as they wish."

My breathing remains even as I ask him, "You know of what Taft wishes?"

"More or less," Tresor releases my hand, both his arms wrapping around my waist from behind. His chin rests on my shoulder, his eyes staring into mine from the reflection.

"I can't participate in The Hunt..." the air hitches in my lungs as I say out loud what I know can't come to pass. It'll cause mayhem...

"I'm well aware of that," Tresor replies, tilting his head to the side as he asks, "so, what is your move chess master?"

My muscles tense as I release a small sigh, pulling forward while Tresor's touch leaves me. My voice is hallow as I reply, "I can't kill him yet...regardless of what I threatened to Grandpa..." after a few moments of silence, I reply, "...the only way out is to give Taft what he wants."

The bridge of my nose stings at the thought, feeling my stomach churn with disgust. Tresor walks to the side of me, his hands gently turning me to face him. His fingers entrap my chin, lifting my gaze to meet with his.

"You make a sacrifice of yourself for those whose lives are not aware of the repercussions your presence holds," his voice envelops me, understanding everything I must do, for he knows there's more to the future then what he can perceive.

Tears fall from my eyes, his fingers leaving my chin as he wipes them away. When I try to speak, I can't, I can't find any words to justify what I'm doing as anything other than giving in to escape for the bigger picture.

"I can help your mind escape," Tresor tells me gently, my teary eyes becoming less blurry, "you'll be detached from the choice you make, but the consequences of your actions are your own to accept."

"I want to wish it all away..." the thought crossed my mind many times since Taft's bargain. Merely wishing for him to select another...

...though, if I continue to use this...

Be careful what you wish for...

It wasn't Grandpa who said this to me first. No, this was a warning from the Moon Goddess Selene herself. Now that I'm in an era, not my own and my actions affect the course of events...what happens if I wish wrong and the outcome is worse than abiding by this timeline's rules?

It's dangerous and I should have been more careful the first time I let my emotions get the best of me.

...because sometimes your wish can be your worst nightmare.

That presence is strong through my mind, adherently recalling why I must refrain from using this form of magic...the ability I have that's stronger than my mom's.

"Dot?" Wyn's voice breaks through my thoughts as the world around me shifts. Color balances out, Tresor's presence no longer existing alongside me on this plane of existence.

Why do I feel...with Tresor...

"Hey, you okay?" Wyn's voice grows softer but closer as I see him round the corner. It's in this moment that I feel sick to my stomach. I nearly knock him over as I sprint to the toilet across the room, heaving into it as I grasp the bowl for balance.

I feel so weak...growing weaker by the passing hour. I don't understand it, but I want to test...

My eyes catch sight of a metal plate around the edge of the toilet, reaching down fluidly with one hand while the other balances me. My fingertip presses sharply against the edge of the metal, breaking skin while I hear Wyn walk closer behind me.

Healing...

...no? My healing is slow, wondering...yes, I recall now with mom. She's pregnant with our baby brother and she can't heal much, it's the one thing that's slowed.

Horror strikes me and I'm thankful for dad being with her...

...if.

They're falling.

"Dot?" Wyn asks hesitantly.

Merle's words flash through my mind once again. My future is flickering out...screaming without a sound to be heard, to save them.

Wyn's hands touch me gently, helping pull me back away from the toilet while leaning me against the wall. He sees my hand and the small amount of blood trickling onto the floor.

"Oh my god, Dot? Are you okay?!" He's frantic as my gaze stares off into the distance.

"Yes," it comes out cold, but it's more mechanical in the end. Wyn releases a sigh and slides his back against the opposite wall from me. He rests his arms against his legs, tilting his head to the side while he just looks at me.

I wish for you to leave me be.

It's simple, something that can't possibly hurt if it comes true?

Wyn remains seated where he is, his features fill with concern.

My innate ability...

...the further I get into this pregnancy, it's disconnecting from myself. I can't wish away the situation I'm in now, even if I choose to.

There's a loud crash and I hear Cassidy scream. Wyn and I look at each other, my heart leaping into the pit of my stomach when I can hear a voice carry from the pool room, "Which two of you have been selected by Aohdan?"

I lift my hand, placing a finger over my lips and Wyn nods his head, remaining as still as possible.

A few moments pass by before another says, "Blood."

I freeze when my gaze falls down at my finger, the cut beginning to seal as I move it out of Wyn's field of vision. Wyn knows it's me they're referring to, watching as he leans closer to me. I shake my head, motioning for him to stay where he is, but he slips and his arm crashes against the edge of the toilet.

"I'm going to see to that," one of the vampires speaks, hearing footsteps approaching the door to the changing room from the pool.

The other merely asks with a harsher tone, "Speak, or have you all suddenly become mutes?"

"Warren..." Rose warns him, hearing their voices continue to rise. She's quick though, and states, "The other selection of Master Aohdan's is in the ladies changing room."

You are nothing but a snitching cunt...

...I swear.

I don't hear much of what is thrown back and forth outside in the pool room between the vampire and the others because the door to the changing room slams open. Wyn moves to the side, nearing me while the vampire's footsteps draw closer.

He chuckles, releasing a sigh, "A bloodhound...you know you're not safe hiding when you're being stalked by a vampire?"

Wyn's features shift slightly and I see he's working something over in his head. Mine shakes profusely when he decides...rising to his feet while stepping out from behind the side frame. His voice shakes slightly when he says, "I'm right here, Sir."

"Ah, smart choice..." the vampire's voice trails off, ordering next, "...show me your wrist."

Wyn lifts his arm from behind his back, the silver bracelet making a soft sound.

Starr.

The vampire chuckles, "Wonderful...now, I guess it's between you and the other boy. Who's going to die?"

"What?" Wyn asks with complete confusion.

I already understand what the vampires are doing, so I take this moment to reveal information I know, in hopes of drawing Dante's possible attention through his scouts. Standing to my feet, I stagger a step into view, the vampire's eyes landing on me as I state, "You don't need to kill anyone for Master Dante to vie for the fifth council member position..."

"D-Dot?" Wyn's breathing is uneven, but my gaze holds the vampire before me. No one has to die...not even these vampires.

"How do you know this...slave?" I've caught this vampire off guard, hoping it will later be passed on to Dante of what I've said. It's a draw, a ploy I'm setting into motion...

...Dante will never see through my glamour. He'll never sense or know me as a hybrid, let alone a true born.

"There's more of us, than you," Rose's voice carries, blatantly getting a rise out of the vampire in the pool room. She's provoking them...she doesn't need to.

My voice remains even as I state, "Violence breeds violence, don't make a choice here that will later throw out the balance."

The vampire remains still, his head tilting to the side a moment later. He narrows his eyes at me, and a few moments later, we all hear a loud yell from the pool room. A scream comes from Cassidy before I hear her footsteps rushing through the area outside, heading to get help from Arthur and draw the rest of the council.

There is an intense commotion outside, the vampire turning away from me as he stares out the open door. He glances back to me, ordering, "We're not done with you yet..."

We're?

The vampire disperses a moment later, more noise coming from the pool room. I can hear fighting, clattering of glass hitting the tile around the pool. Wyn turns to me, coming closer while asking, "What was that about?"

As his eyes search mine, I shake my head and reply, "I've seen things, before becoming a slave of Master Cormac's."

"Master Dante?" Wyn asks, trying to understand, "Warren or I will be spared from The Hunt?"

With a slight nod of my head, I whisper, "You'll see..."

"Stop!" It's Arthur's voice that bellows not a few seconds later. Another dangerous growl emits from him a moment later, "That's enough, slave. If you do not stop, I will kill you right here."

Wyn's body becomes ridged at Arthur's command, the power he exudes is not something to be taken lightly, especially by a human. Wyn whispers to me, "Is it safe?"

"No, stay here," I reach out, grasping his upper arm when he turns to make his way back to the pool room. He halts his progress, turning to me and nodding his head.

Arthur's voice can be heard when he asks, "Who do you align with?"

Silence.

My heart skipping a beat...it's the first time I've ever heard his voice, but I know it belongs to Dante when the darkness in his tone fills the room, "He aligns with me."

Wyn's eyes widen, continuing to hold mine. I know I'm taking a risk revealing things that might not seem crucial in front of Wyn...but if I'm not careful...

"My name is Dante Matz," his voice holds a chuckle when he then states, "and I am vying for the fifth council position."

"Dot..." Wyn's voice trails off, standing closer to me and whispering, "...fifth?"

Much happens in the next few minutes, including the vampire who'd found us stating, "Two of the selections are hiding out in there." He refers to our hiding spot.

Footsteps approach the door, and I quickly bring my lips close to Wyn's ear, "I will explain later. I promise."

Wyn nods and we're barely pulling away from one another when Taft storms into the room. His eyes land on us, a chuckle forming in the back of his throat as he says, "Awe, are you warming her up for me?"

Wyn's eyes widen and he shakes his head, hearing Aohdan also comes through the door to snarl, "What are you doing, Slave?" There's a brief pause before he then calls, "Cormac?!"

"I'm dealing with Rose," Grandpa scoffs at Aohdan, as everyone is on edge. While others are being ushered out of the pool room, I hear Arthur off in the distance, more than likely readying to speak to Dante.

"Hey, hey simmer down," Taft teases Aohdan and sighs, "Cormac's already got his hands full with your spirited slave..." his eyes land on me as he chuckles, "...Dot is my selection, so I'll take care of her."

"She's injured..." Aohdan's voice trails off while holding an edge, both vampires glancing to my hand.

I'm quick to state, "It wasn't the vampire's fault, Sir," I'm quick to clear his name because I don't want any unneeded animosity.

"I'm generous," Taft places a hand on his chest and states, "...I'll do one better than the salve and give her my blood."

"Whatever," Aohdan releases a sigh, calling for Wyn, "come, Slave." While Wyn moves away from me, I can hear Aohdan mutter under his breath, "Generous would have been leaving a breeder out of The Hunt."

Taft shrugs his shoulders, "Who knows," his eyes flicker to me, "perhaps I'll have a change of heart," as he says this, I just lower my face. My gaze lands on the floor, seeing the small spats of blood that linger from my open wound that slowly heals.

Tresor's words flood back to me...

...it's not like he can control Taft. He can only influence what's already there...though, he was able to control Grandpa completely, due to the blood—

My eyes widen at the thought.

"Shall we move forward with the blood infusion, Slave?" Taft brings me from my thoughts. My gaze lifts to meet with his, a darkness lingering in his eyes while he motions to the door.

I follow him out, catching sight of Arthur leading a group of vampires. What causes my heart to skip a beat, the vampire that had almost attacked us nods at me while the man with blonde hair and green eyes sets his sights on me.

Dante.

Taft moves around me as I slow my pace, his hand grasping my shoulder as he moves me where he wishes. My view of the vampires is quickly taken from me, Taft leading me to the staircase and back to his room.

When the door shuts behind us, the hair on my arms rises when the lock slides into place. His voice holds an edge when he asks, "Have you thought about my offer, Slave?"

"Yes..." my voice trails off, my heart beating fast in my chest. I cannot participate in The Hunt...at least, not as a selection. With a shallow breath, I reply, "Sir...I agree to your offer."

Taft is giddy as a child on Christmas morning, moving around in front of me a second later. A sly smirk is on his lips, tilting his head to the side when he states, "First, let's get your little wound taken care of so Aohdan won't say shit to Cormac..." as his voice trails off, I catch a glimpse at the furthest corner of his room.

Shadows gather in the distance, a low purple lighting taking root. Tresor's eyes are the only thing visible, nodding at me when Taft offers me his blood.

His blood.

After Taft bites into his inner wrist, he offers his blood to me. With a before praise, I say, "Thank you, Sir," so as I won't appear rude after. Tasting his blood, I let it pool in my mouth. It's a few moments later that I pull away and keep the blood, not allowing myself to swallow it.

"Change out of that swimsuit after cleaning your hand up in the bathroom," Taft nods at a slightly ajar door. I nod my response, knowing there doesn't need to be a verbal one. He does remind me, "Make sure you're back in your birthday suit."

My heart beats fast as I slip inside the bathroom, taking a few moments to glance around as I close the door behind me. The coldness of the room increases, the full-blown purplish hue returns as Tresor makes his presence known.

"Crafty player you are," Tresor smirks, stretching out his arm while a black cylinder is held in his hand. I lean over the opening, spitting Taft's blood into it. He swirls it around, feeling now that my healing starts to completely seal off the wound on its own.

While I move toward the sink, turning the water in and washing my hands, I ask him quietly, "What are you going to do with that?"

"Control," Tresor's eyes hold a spark of electric blue, watching in the reflection of the mirror when runes light up around the cylinder. He tells me, "With this...I'll do more than just separate your mind."

"Please..." my voice trails off, feeling anxiety and anticipation for what I'm about to allow Taft to do hitting an all-time low, "...I..."

"Dot?" Tresor asks me, the runes turning to a bloody red glow.

My voice is barely above a whisper, stepping away from the sink while sliding the straps of the swimsuit down my shoulders, "Please don't let him hurt me."

"You have doubt in me, little one..." there's a slight pain near the edge of his voice. There's a moments pause when Tresor snaps his fingers and the cylinder dematerializes in thin air. I'm standing completely naked, stepping out of the swimsuit when he walks up behind me.

My breathing is uneven, attempting to steady my erratic heartbeat.

Tresor's hands are gentle when they touch the tops of my shoulders, my eyelids fluttering shut for a brief moment. While he skates his hands down my arms, his lips are near my ear when he asks, "Would you prefer it was I—"

"Yes," it's breathless, but my word cuts him off. It's undeniable...the way I'm drawn toward him. Attempting to understand how or why it's blocking the pathway of...

"That's all I need," Tresor places his lips to my temple, kissing me gently before I no longer feel his presence. The bridge of my nose stings, my eyelids blinking open as I turn away from the mirror. My hand reaches for the bathroom door, drawing it open to reveal Taft standing near the foot of his bed...bare as a newborn child.

Taking hesitant steps into the room, the air chilling my body, I keep my back away from him so he doesn't see the seal marking. His eyes ravish my body in a single swoop, his voice holding a lustful tone when he states, "Don't you look absolutely delicious."

I keep my eyes upward, holding his gaze. The static of magic is in the air, breathing out slowly as my body converges with it. Taft is none the wiser, motioning for me to come closer.

As I do, he orders, "On your knees, Slave."

Just get through this. It will all be over and I'll be free and the next time I'm alone with him if Rose doesn't kill him first...

I lower myself before him, knowing already what he wants. Fighting isn't going to bring me closer to leaving his clutches, so I grasp the base of his cock and draw the head into my mouth. His muscles tense and relax at my actions, a groan coming from his lips as he chuckles, "Enjoy sucking cock, Slave? At least you get an upgrade from human tonight."

Vampires isn't that much of an upgrade. I roll my eyes, closing them for a moment as I take him into my mouth completely. I try to detach myself, bobbing my head up and down...but I'm quickly brought back when I feel Taft's hand on the back of my head.

He forces me into him further, gagging in his cock when it hits the back of my throat. He pushes further and holds me, thrusting his hips in quick succession as I press against his thighs. It feels like I can't breathe, choking around him...but he lets up, controlling my movements for the next few seconds.

Just as tears come to my eyes, his touch becomes...

...gentle?

His hand touches the side of my face, his knuckles caressing my cheek. I'm wildly taken aback, my eyelids fluttering open daring a glance upward. My heart stops in my chest when I see the face of Tresor...it's replaced by that of Taft. A light blue aura surrounds his features and I know it's illusionary magic that Tresor is using.

Not only that...

...but with Taft's blood, Tresor is able to completely control his body.

It might actually be Taft's cock that I continue to work with my tongue, sucking on him while massaging his balls...but it's Tresor's features that shift and show appreciation in what I do.

It's not long though, before Taft's voice comes from Tresor's features, ordering, "On the bed."

I know it's Tresor deep down, the word 'slave' not following in that sentence. With some relief at the way, my mind is being warped, understanding what is happening, I rise to my feet and edge back toward the bed.

As I lay back, he separates my legs, moving up between my thighs. I can't help but shy away slightly at the face that stares back at me, a smirk crossing Tresor's features. It can't be helped that my heart beats fast, the second I feel the head of Taft's cock rubbing up between my folds.

It's a natural reaction...for one's body to become wet. In a defense not to tear, whether we want it or not, it protects us.

A sharp exhale leaves my lips when he presses his cock into me, burying himself slowly. His movements are of ease, not brutally assaulting me as I know would have been the case...

...through Tresor's control and manipulation, gazing into his amethyst eyes, I'm able to allow my body to relax. My eyelids flutter shut when his lips touch mine, kissing me gently while one arm leans his body weight over my head. I kiss him back, feeling Taft's cock gliding up and stretching my walls as his thrust become deeper.

My eyelids flutter shut when he begins to kiss down my neck, his even pace causing my hips to meet his. My breathing is uneven, his free hand lifting my hips slightly while allowing himself deep penetration. Once his lips rest on the top of my shoulder, he whispers, "One day, I'll claim the soul of you, Thea."

I don't know why, but that sentiment and thought alone cause my walls to constrict around Taft's cock, knowing the words are spoken from Tresor. His words are precise, my heart beating fast when I feel Taft's cock enlarge within me.

A groan leaves his lips as I feel warmth fill me. While my eyelids remain closed, I breathe in and out rapidly...

...though hearing Taft's voice brings me back to reality and what I'd allowed to actually take place. My eyelids flutter open when I feel he pulls out of me, a chuckle leaving his lips as he states, "You're free to leave...send for my slave Desiree Lloyd on your way out, Slave."

A knock comes from Taft's door and I hear Grandpa's voice, "Taft?"

"I'm a little busy," he scoffs, cleaning himself up as I move to the edge of the bed.

"I know, I could hear..." Grandpa's voice trails off as he then asks, "...where is my slave, Dot?"

Taft grins mischievously, pulling on his pants before he crosses toward the door. My eyes widen, swallowing hard when he replies, "We were just finishing up."

As he says these words, Taft pulls open the door, Grandpa's eyes first looking to Taft...before they search the room and land on me.

"Though I've had second thoughts and I've decided to use one of my own slaves for The Hunt," Taft motions for me to come forward, my cheeks burning red from embarrassment as I stand to my feet. My gaze falls to the ground, walking to them both when I feel Taft's hand on my upper back. He pushes me into Grandpa and chuckles, "She's all yours, Cormac."

The door slams shut behind me, feeling Grandpa's hands around my back as he kept me from falling to the ground. I whisper, "Grandpa..."

⊰♥⊱To Be Continued⊰♥⊱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
2.6M 87.2K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
2.8M 173K 117
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 3 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM How do you win a game when you don't know who all the players are? --⊰♥⊱-- "You can...
10.4M 350K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...