Peter Quill/ Star-Lord X Read...

StarLordesss tarafından

Oooh boy. Good ol' Star Lord. This should be exciting. Not sure what will be in this book. Just be prepared. Daha Fazla

My Sweet Lord
Come a little bit closer (part one)
Come a little bit closer (part two)
Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang
Ooh child
Anthem of the angels (part one)
Mission: Terra
Anthem Of The Angels (part two)
The secret weapon
You're deemed worthy
Pink or Blue?
Pink or blue? (3)
Pink or blue (4)
Super Twins
Little moments
One day. One action. Two people.
One day. One action. Two people. (2)
I have an opportunity for you guys
The Belated "I Love You"
When you look me in the eyes
The Belataed "I Love You" (2)
I Love You
The Secret Weapon (2) End Game
I Love You (2)
THANK YOU!!
Hooked On A Feeling
Father and Son
I'm Not In Love
We All Know Who's In Charge
Starlordess (1)
The Peter Quill book is out!
Bucky Book

Pink or Blue? (2)

4.3K 115 57
StarLordesss tarafından

You're getting ready for bed. Peter is talking to the others. You grab one of Peter's shirts and lay it on the bed. You strip from your clothes and then speedily put on the beloved Pac-Man shirt. You lift the blankets and get under. The blankets are cool to the touch at first, but then get warmer.

Peter opens the door and walks in. The door closes behind him. He smiles at you as he hops on the bed and towers over you. He pecks your lips.

"I'm so happy. I never thought I could have this much happiness in my life. So many good things." He smiles and then pecks your lips again.

"You." He pecks your lips. "The baby." He pecks your lips. "Our friends." He yet again pecks your lips.

You sigh as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"I heard you talking to Rocket." He says as he looks into your eyes.

You freeze up and look into his greenish blue eyes. You finally look away and cover yourself with the blanket. The tears come rushing back as you feel Peter get off of the bed. You silently cry as he gets dressed for bed which is just his boxers.

He lays next to you and gets under the blankets too. You quickly wipe your tears and then turn on your side.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks as he wraps his arms around your waist and nuzzles his face into your neck.

"It's just that if you do decide to stay in space while I have the baby-" you stop talking when he sits up on his arm and turns your face to his.

"I'm not staying here to let you take care of our baby by yourself. Did you see how happy I was out there and how happy I am now? I would never leave you." He says as another tear slips past your eyes.

You face him and he puts a hand on your cheek and wipes you tears with his thumb.

"But you'd have to stop being a Guardian and you'd have to move to earth. I know you hate earth." You say as he lays down on his back.

You lay on his chest.

"(Y/n), being a Guardian is amazing, but you and this baby mean more to me than anything in the world. As for the whole earth thing, making new memories are better than clinging on to awful old ones." He explains as you look up at him.

"But the Guardians aren't complete without you." You say as he looks down at you.

"They're not complete without you either." He pauses as you look away and just lay your head on his chest.

"We don't have to stop being Guardians." He says.

You prop yourself up on your elbow and look at him confusingly.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"We can move to earth, have the baby and raise it, but when the Guardians really need us, they can give us a call and we can help. I'm sure Tony and Pepper would babysit while we're gone." Peter explains and you smile.

"I fuckin' love you, Quill." You say as you straddle him and then kiss him.

He kisses back instantly. You're so lucky to have him by your side. You'd be lost without him.

~~

It's moving day. The ship is parked in the woods while Peter, Drax and Rocket unload a pod for when you two need it. Gamora looks at you and smiles.

"I'm so happy for you two. I'll be around to see the child as will Drax, Rocket, Groot and Mantis. The child will know who it's family is." She says and you smile.

You hug her tightly.

"You've been such a good friend to me. Thank you for that. I love you." You say as she hugs you back.

"I love you too. Like a sister." Gamora says.

You turn you attention to Mantis. You hug her tight.

"I'm gonna miss you, Mantis." You say.

You have a hand on her shoulder as you look at her. A tear falls down her cheek as she smiles. That's how you're feeling right now. You take her hand off of her shoulder as another tear falls from her eye as she continues to smile.

"I'm going to miss you a lot." She says.

"I am Groot." You look at teenage Groot and smile.

"I didn't forget about you." You say as you bring him in for a hug.

"I am Groot." He says as he hugs you back.

"I love you too, buddy." You step back and wipe your tears that you didn't know fell.

"I'm gonna go say goodbye to Rocket and Drax." You say and then they nod.

They must've said their goodbyes to Peter already. You walk out of the ship. You see Rocket, Drax and Peter, standing there and talking. They all look at you and smile.

"There's my girl." Peter says as you walk next to Drax.

  You surprise Drax by hugging him. He hesitates at first but then gently hugs you.

"I will miss you greatly. I'm glad you two found one another since both of you are pathetic." Drax says and you smile at his compliment.

"I'm gonna miss you too." You say and then back away.

You look down at Rocket and see him looking at his feet. You can tell that he's upset. You get down on your knees and hug Rocket.

"I'm gonna miss you, raccoon." You say and then hear him chuckle.

"Don't call me a raccoon." He says softly and then the two of you break apart.

You stand up and walk next to Peter.

"I think it's time we paid your brother a visit until we get a house and stuff." Peter says and then you nod.

  "Bye, guys." You say as you and Peter walk to the pod and get inside.

  He turns on the mini ship and then activates 
the camouflage setting so no one can see you flying through the sky and freak out. The ship takes to the sky and then you relax and look over at Peter. This could be the start of an amazing life.

~~

You make it to Tony's home and land the spacecraft on his helicopter pad. You walk into Tony's house. He has no idea that you're here. But, hey, he's the one who told you to visit anytime you'd like so you're taking that literally.

"Tony! It's (y/n)! I'm staying here for a few days!" You shout as you walk into his main space in the mansion.

"Oh good, you made it from my helicopter pad." Tony says as he walks in.

"You know, a heads up would be nice." He says and then you chuckle.

"You said to stop by anytime." You say as you and your brother meet in the middle and then hug.

"How've you been?" Tony asks as the two of you break apart.

"Amazing actually." You say as Peter walks next to you.

"And why is that? You two finally confess your love for each other?" Tony asks as he puts his hands in his pockets.

"Tony, we started dating like five years ago." You say as you fold your arms over your chest.

"Really? Huh." He says and then shrugs. "So what's going on? Why are you guys staying for a few days?" Tony asks as the three of you walk to the couch.

  "Well..."

"Huh uh. Don't well... me. Don't beat around the bush." Tony says.

You roll your eyes.

"You're gonna be an uncle." You say and then his jaw drops.

  "I-what?"

"Bet you wish I would've beaten around the bush now, huh?" You ask with a small smirk.

"I just can't believe it. My baby sister is gonna be a mom." He looks at Peter. "And that the father of her child is an idiot." Tony facepalms.

"Hey, I'm not an idiot!" Peter says and then presses his lips into a tight line.

"What he meant to say is that you're not a complete genius." You say and then Peter looks at you.

"That doesn't make it better." Peter says and then you bite your lip.

"You're very smart, Peter, but Tony and I are kinda geniuses. It's not a bad thing. You're smarter than the average person." You try to make this situation better.

Peter rolls his eyes.

"Are you staying on earth or what?" Tony asks as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Actually, we are. Hey, neighbor." You say with a smile.

Tony looks at you and smiles. "Finally. I'm glad you've come to your senses." Tony says as Pepper walks into the room.

"(Y/n), Peter, how are you?" She asks as she sits next to Tony.

  "We're good. How have you been?" You ask as you take Peter's hand into yours.

"I've been good. You're brother is a huge baby by the way." She says, causing you all to chuckle except for Tony.

  "I am not a huge baby. Can a huge baby make millions and be a superhero? No? Didn't think so." Tony says.

You laugh at your big brother. He's such a dork.

"(Y/n) and Peter are going to be parents and our neighbors." Tony says to Pepper.

Her face lights up. "This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you two!" She says with a huge smile.

"Thanks." You say with a smile.

  "So does that mean you two are retiring from being Guardians?" Tony asks in hope.

You roll your eyes. He's always going to be your protective older brother who doesn't want you in harms way even if that means saving millions.

  "Not completely. If the others need us, they're gonna call us and we'll come to the rescue." You explain.

"What about the kid? What will you do with it when you're busy being a hero?" Tony asks.

"Well, they're gonna come over to Uncle Tony's." Peter says with a smirk.

Tony opens his mouth to speak, but Pepper beats him to it.

"I can't wait! This is going to be great!" Pepper exclaims.

"I don't know if I want your child running around my house and breaking things like you did, (y/n). Especially if any of Peter's genes are in the kid. The kid might act like a neanderthal." Tony says and you chuckle a bit.

Tony smiles. "Honestly, (n/n), I'm happy for you. I'm excited to be an uncle." He says.

You smile. This child is going to have the best family ever.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.9K 1.2K 44
Demons | "I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you, But with the beast inside, ...
474 24 11
🪐I don't own the characters or GOTG 🪐Content and Trigger Warnings are at the top of every one-shot with the symbol ⚠️ before each one 🪐Feel free t...
289K 4.1K 72
Just some preferences, ill be making some imagines. IMAGINE REQUESTS CLOSED for now I do Peter Drax Groot Rocket Please Vote, comment mor...
17.8K 408 14
Allllright! Here's the follow up to Rocket x Reader - Guardians of the Galaxy. I started mapping it out but I figure I'll just wing it. As of right n...