You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 56

4.4K 223 34
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV

I think I'm finally making some headway with Wayo. The dinner with Pha's grandparents went off smoothly even though it started a little rough since my wife forced her way into the meeting, but Wayo seemed to calm down with Beam and Forth in the room too. Pha's grandparents had already approved of Pha and Wayo's relationship after seeing how happy Pha was with Wayo. I have to admit that I enjoy watching the two together. It reminds me of how much I was in love with Wayo's mother. We thought that we had forever with each other but unfortunately, we were wrong and before we realized what was happening, she was gone.

I don't want Pha and Wayo to lose any of their precious time together. That includes all this nonsense coming from Pha's father and this crazy Pring girl.

The same goes for Forth and Beam. They are both clearly in love with each, but they also can't control their desires for each. As soon as they see each other, they immediately begin to touch each other, and I don't think they even realize that they are doing it. Beam's mother and I could quickly see exactly where their relationship had progressed to. You would have to be blind to not notice it. Shoot, the more I think about it, I think even a blind man can see that they have had sex. Well, Beam's mother had told me that her son was a player and when she investigated Forth and found out that he was also a player, we both knew right away that sex wouldn't be any big deal for them.

Unlike, Pha and Wayo who are both still innocent and pure. I would like to keep my Wayo that way for as long as possible, but I remember back to when I was dating his mother. I could barely contain myself when we were alone.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my current wife, Bella, but my first wife, June, was my first love and my first in many things. She was and always will be very special to me. However, I'm never going to let my current wife know that. Well, she isn't stupid and I'm sure that she knows how much I loved Wayo's mom, but I don't want it impacting or affecting my current marriage. I have finally found someone that I can love again and I'm not going destroy it.

I love how Bella and I work so well together when we are working on business. That is how we met. I had to deal with her company on a project and she was brilliant. Very few people can keep up with me when it comes to business. Before I met her, Ming's dad was the only one that was at my level when it came to business transactions. Ming's dad has an eye for business and he can just tell somehow by looking at the financials and some recent transactions whether a business is going to flourish or die. I, on the other hand, have to spend time running calculations on the number before I'm comfortable enough to say one way or another on a business.

Bella isn't so much on the calculations side, but she is more the hands-on type and boy, can she run a business. After she gets right in the thick of things, she can see from how the day-to-day activity is handled whether the company will fly high or dive down and die. She is extremely accurate at it, too.

She also has this amazing ability to be able to turn a company around if she wants to. She has done it a couple of times and each time I was completely amazed at her skill and determination, but she managed to get the companies going back in the right direction and profitable.

However, right now, when you combine Ming's dad, with Bella and me, we have become an exceptional force to deal with. We have managed to get things done that even I could have only wished for before us three banded together.

I'm glad that we could put our differences aside to help Wayo, and Ming's dad, Max, and I have managed to begin to rebuild our friendship. Granted, our friendship wasn't that bad, but I hadn't destroyed it as much as I had my relationship with my son. I'm finally starting to feel like the old me is back.

Speaking of the old me, this is just like old times, well with the addition of Bella. I look through the paperwork and I once again run the numbers. I glance over to Max and bluntly ask, "What do you think?"

Max chuckles, "You just want to know whether you and I are thinking the same thing. Well, I have to say that I think the hospital, with N'Pha's father as management, is in big trouble. Yes, he had gotten the hospital back on solid ground, but he didn't do that through management skills. He did it through marriage. His wife's family gave the hospital a sizable donation after the marriage that stopped the massive money lose. Actually, I'm really surprised that he has been able to keep the hospital growing. He doesn't have the management skills that is needed to make the hospital profitable."

I nod my head in agreement and then I look at Bella. "Darling, do you think that you can work with Mr. Kongthanin senior to get the hospital running smooth and back on the right path? Also, we need to make sure that N'Pha is trained on how to properly manage a hospital. I don't want my son-in-law failing and relying on me for a constant cash supply to keep the hospital doors open."

Bella smiles and confidently answers, "Yes. I can get both N'Pha and Mr. Kongthanin senior trained to handle the hospital correctly while keeping the staff happy and the profits coming in."

Happily, I chirp, "Good. Very good."

Max snickers, "Now, how are we going to do these meetings next week with N'Pha's father. He has no idea that the executives that he is going to be meeting and hoping that he can convince to help him are us. Are we going to demand once again that he stop his nonsense or are we going to try something else?"

Bella quickly chimes in, "Well, I vote for something else. He doesn't know me, does he and right now, he only has one meeting scheduled with an executive. So, why don't I handle the meeting and I'll love to put him in his place. From what the two of you told me about him, Mr. Kongthanin has a really big issue with women in authority positions. What bigger irritation to have to try and work with a woman executive to try and get his hospital back? I'll savor every minute of it, especially when he finds out that I'm married to Mr. Panitchayasawad. It will be priceless."

Well, I couldn't argue with that. I think it will be the best for that arrogant jerk to have to deal with my Bella, who is a force to fear, but even more so when she is mad. In this situation, she is mad. Really mad. Normally, I would feel sorry for the person that has made her mad but not this time. This time, I personally feel that Pha's father deserves everything that he gets and then some.

Max quickly agrees. "Yes. It will definitely be priceless, and I wish that I could see it, but I know that I can't."

I tilt my head and look at Max in confusion. "Why wouldn't you be able to see it? Are you forgetting that one of my companies manufactures some of the smallest cameras that are made? We can put little mini-cameras in almost everything and most people wouldn't be able to find it or see it."

Bella quickly adds, "I'm definitely recording this one. Plus, I want to show the boys what happened, so they know exactly what we are doing. They shouldn't be surprised by anything that they hear or see."

Max suddenly blurts out, "Okay, we are putting a camera on Bella and we are recording the whole thing. Hey, one of my companies manufactures small ear pieces for the police and military, maybe we can put an ear piece on Bella and help her through the meetings."

Bella immediately snorts, "I don't need help putting an arrogant jerk in his place. I think I can handle this on my own, so no ear piece."

Max and I just look at each and we both know better than to argue with her. The one thing that we have both learned quickly is that you can't push Bella to do something that she doesn't want to do.

After we quickly agree that no ear piece will be used, I decide to try and get the next phase planned. "Okay, I think we have got this first meeting handled and what we want Bella to cover during that timeframe, but what are we going to do after that. What is the overall game plan, besides making N'Pha's father regret ever trying to be too greedy and to forcing his son into a loveless marriage."

Bella instantly lit up which isn't a good sign for Pha's father, but both Max and I are excited. Oh, this is going to be good. Bella definitely has a plan to teach Mr. Kongthanin a lesson.

***

Pring POV

Hahaha, I finally escaped that stupid mountain village. I wonder how long it is going to take before they realize that I'm not there anymore. I'm so glad that my luck is finally changing. Too bad this guy doesn't realize that I'm just using him, and I couldn't believe that he actually believed my stupid sob story. Well, if he is that stupid, he deserves to get used. Now, I'm heading back to the city and I can't wait until I get to see my Pha.

Somehow, I need to go home and get some stuff along with my books, so I can go to the university tomorrow and try to catch back up with everyone. Good thing that I only pretend to be dumb so Pha will tutor me, because right now if I wasn't really smart, I wouldn't be able to learn this much that fast.

Actually, I don't really care about my studies right now. What is more important is seeing my Pha. I'm sure that he is missing me so much and I want to make sure that he is fine. I need to see Pha first and then I will worry about everything else.

I glance over to the nice delivery guy and innocently ask, "P', can you please help me find a place to stay so my family can't find me? I don't want to go back to that nightmare. I can't handle it anymore."

The naïve delivery guy smiles and replies, "Not a problem. I actually have an extra room at my place. Oh, it isn't really my place, but my parent's place and they often let my friends stay there, so I don't think it will be a problem. Plus, I wouldn't feel right letting you go back to that terrible place. I still can't believe that your family is working you like a slave. How can they let a pretty girl like you even work? Don't worry. I won't make you do anything like that while you are staying with me."

I smile to myself and mentally I'm screaming, "Yes, finally someone who understands that I shouldn't be doing all that degrading work. I'm at the top of the social ladder and people do those kinds of things for me. I never do them myself. I think this is going to work out just fine. Now, to win over his family."

I innocently reply, "Thank you so much P'. You don't have any idea how much this means to me. Can you please take me to my house, so I can get some of my things first before we head over to your parents' house? The only thing that my mother and grandparents would allow me to wear are these nasty and gross things that I'm sure were banned years ago. I will feel so much better when I'm finally in some of my own clothes."

The delivery guy quickly glances at me and flashes a brilliant smile. "Sure. Is there anything else that you need?"

I smile and chime, "No. My phone should also be in my room, then I can get back into the real world."

The delivery guy hums a yes as he continues to drive down the rough mountain road. Occasionally, I would continue to catch him stealing glances at me.

Oh, this is going to work out just fine. I will use the fact that he likes me to get him to help me with everything that I need. I don't feel sorry for him since he will actually be helping me to get my Pha. He doesn't have a chance at all with me. Like I would ever like a lonely delivery guy. They are way too low on the social ladder for me. If I wasn't so desperate right now to get off this freaking mountain, I wouldn't have even given him the opportunity to talk to me. He should be honored that I'm even here in the vehicle with him.

Pha, hold on, I'm coming back to you. Just, wait.

Posted September 15, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 923 19
⚠️ Warnings: gangs, toxic relationships, violence, murder, traumatic events, trauma, mpreg One day, Kit lost his wallet after a bike ran into him dur...
New Life By darc

Fanfiction

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...
48.7K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
61.2K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...