City Lights \ Derek Hale

By aIive_

"I'm sexy and you're not." "Did your mom tell you that?" "Shut up Hale." - Troublesome Shay Finstock moves t... More

City Lights \ Derek Hale
Prologue- Living with Coach
Chapter 1- Bitches be Like Rawr
Chapter 3- Hella Fine
Chapter 4- Kurt Cobain? Nah, man, Kurt Finstock.
Chapter 5- Danny Boy, Hiya.
Chapter 6- JESUS CHRIST KURT
Chapter 7- But I Wuv Peter's Shirt
Chapter 8- Fine.
Chapter 9- Imaginary Detective Friends
Chapter 10- Werewolf Rescue Team
Chapter 11- Perfect Tragedy.
Chapter 12- Bruuuuuuh
Chapter 13- Answer
Chapter 14- Teenager.
Chpater 15- Take It Back.
Chapter 16- Take Away For Sadness.
Chapter 17- City Lights
Chapter 18- Come Back To Me, Love
Chapter 19- It's Okay
Chapter 20- Zombies Melt in Water
Chapter 21- Noses vs. Shay: 0:2
Chapter 22- Crazy Puppy
Chapter 23- Wisdom Tooth
Chapter 24- Baby in Two Months
Chapter 25- It's Okay Again
Chapter 26- It's Perfect
Chapter 27- First Love
Epilogue: Feels Like Home
After
REWRITE

Chapter 2- Gummy Gummy Gummy Bears

28.6K 755 485
By aIive_

"Am I late again?" I asked, biting my lip as I entered the class.

"Yes, you are." Uncle Bobby said, quite angrily. "You locked the car?"

"Yup," I replied, throwing the keys at him. The keys dropped to the floor. "And you call yourself Coach."

"Sit down Shay," he barked, and I obeyed, smiling sweetly at him. "Back to Stillinski; are you gonna answer my question?"

"Uh, sorry, coach, what was it?" a boy with a brown mess of a hair stuttered. I guess his name is Stillinski. Or maybe it's his last name. Probably the latter, as I know my uncle.

"It was 'Stillinski, are you paying attention back there?'"

God, I love my uncle.

"Oh. Well, I am now."

God, I love this kid.

"Stillinski, stop reminding why I drink... Every night."

Coach turned back to the board, "and Shay, put Flash back in your bag." I push the comic off the desk.

"What? What Flash? Pfft," he turned to give me a look, and as he turned back to the board I picked the book up, dusting it off.

"Back to the subject, anybody wants to answer the question on board?" I tried understanding what was written on the board, but miserably failed, so I went back to staring into space and thinking about the day a lightning would strike me and I'd be as cool as Flash, but in Marvel's universe.

By the end of the class, I already named Clint's children with me, and had my relationship with Josh\ Elixir and Bruce Banner\ Hulk completely figured out.

All of us were over it, we were in a good place. But then the bell rung.

"There goes another great fantasy to waste," I sighed, standing up.

*

I waved at Isaac, Blink- 182 playing in the background as I walk. He waved back, smiling at me.

Nice fella, that guy is. Maybe I should be his friend....

But then again, maybe not. Takes too much effort.

 Ten seconds later, Lydia and Allison sat down next to him, closely followed by the Stilinski guy and some other guy. I think he was in Eco with me too.

I was staring at his jawline- that was uneven, completely fascinated, and found myself reading his lips.

"Okay, so what happens to a person that has a near- death experience and comes out of it seeing things?"

A crazy dude, I mused to myself. His jawline was so strange, and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't look away. His head dropped, and I pouted to myself. When he looked up, he looked at me for a moment.

"The new girl is staring at me."

When did I learn to read lips, anyway?

All five of them turned to me. Shit.

I waved innocently at them, and Stillinski's face-palm is heard through my earphones, and I can't help but to let out a small laughter.

Some Asian looking girl marched to their table. That might be interesting...

Not as much as uneven jawline dude's uneven jawline. But fairly interesting.

I tried reading her lips, but her hair blocked my vision.

"Bloody hell," I swear, going to my origins out of habit. Uneven jaw-line dude's eyes snapped to me, and I looked away out of embarrassment.

When I felt safe enough to look over there again, the Asian girl is smiling "Like demons."

I pressed my lips together, trying to stop a laugh. Who the hell smiles when talking about demons?

Ten seconds later she smiled again while saying; "death. You die."

"Hella positive," I blurted out. They turned to me again. "Hi Isaac, Allison, Lydia. How are you?"

"Who are you?" Stillinski asked, raising his hands in confusion.

"I'm Shay," I smiled as I took out my earphones at last.

"She's the coach's niece." Lydia said.

"Holy shit!" Stillinski exclaimed. I laughed.

"I'm Scott," Uneven Jaw-Line Dude introduced himself. "That's Stiles, and that's Kira," he pointed at Stillinski, then at the Asian that smiles at weird times. "I guess you already know them," he gestured to Isaac, Allison and Lydia. I nodded.

The school's bell rung. "There's Art now?" I asked Isaac, who nodded in reply.

"Hold on, we'll walk together." Allison smiled, I nodded. She turned to Scott. "So we're going to Deaton later, yeah?"

"Yeah." They all nodded, except for me and Kira.

"You know that there's a serial killer that uses a note with the same name as yours?" I asked her, referring to Death Note.

"Holy shit. Coach's niece watched Death Note?" Stilinski walked closer to me, as though he was examining an animal at the zoo. "Do you like Star Wars?"

"I fucking love it," I replied.

"Scott, do me a favour and learn from her." Stiles pointed at me, staring at Scott.

"Of course I will," Scott nodded, putting his hands on his shoulders and pushing Stiles away, "right away."

"Art?" Allison asked, smiling and showing a pair of cute dimples.

"Come on." Lydia said, walking first, Allison and Isaac right behind while I trailed awkwardly behind them.

Social awkwardness at its finest, ladies and gentlemen, I can't help but to think, glancing around me.

When we arrived to Art class, the teacher is not there. But from what I gathered, she always comes late and she lets the class draw whatever they'd like.

I sat next to Isaac again, and started sketching.

"Are you drawing Scott?" Isaac asked after almost fifteen minutes.

"Have you seen his jaw- line? It's fascinating." Isaac laughed.

"What is so fascinating about his jaw-line?"

"It's completely uneven!" I exclaimed.

"And that's why you were staring?" he rolled his eyes.

"Yes!" I said, making him laugh again. "Well, excuse me for being un-usually intrested in a man's jawline."

"This isn't normal," Isaac laughed.

I scowled, tearing away the canvas with Scott's drawing and instead started sketching the beach.

When the teacher finally entered, she introduced herself and told us to do draw whatever we'd like.

*

"MIDDLE FINGERS UP IF YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" my phone starts playing.

"Fuck!" I swear, fiddling my bag in an attempt to find it. "Damn it, damn it, damn it," I chanted under my breath as I couldn't find it.

"Why aren't you picking up your phone?" Bobby asked, scaring the crap out of me.

"You scared the crap out me," I whined.

"Well, if you'd pick up your phone I wouldn't have."

"My phone scared me as well," I told him.

"Change the ringtone," he adviced, "where's the car?" he asked me, looking around the parking lot.

"Right the-" I pointed at where I left it, "okay, it isn't there."

"Shay." Bobby said in a warning tone.

I pursed my lips together.

"I may have forgotten to lock your car. And someone may have stolen it."

"You mean, again."

"Yes, again."

"I hate you." he said simply. "Ronald owes me another car. Inform your father please."

"C'mon, Bobby!" I tried. "Want some gummy bears?" he kept walking away. "No? No, okay, more for me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
77.7K 994 60
Kaylaya Musak. Daughter of Panem's best Peacekeeper, who is also friends with the Hadley's. Cato Hadley. Victor of the 74th hunger Games. What happen...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...