After

Hullo everybody.

So I feel like we need to go over a few stuff.

Let's start with the end and then get to the other stuff though.

The epilogue happens at a hospital, the one that her and Dylan were taken to after the accident. Despite the fact Shay loved Beacon Hills, her real heaven is dying with Dylan, is one without struggling to breath without him.

The city she sees is Beacon Hills and she can't remember it is Beacon Hills, which is why she cries. 

1. Shay took Bobby's car and left, the reason she doesn't feel bad for doing so is because Dylan is on the deadpool, and since she is the one who killed him both times, the money goes to her. But she's dead, so to Bobby it is.

DON'T WORRY GUYS, BOBBY STILL HAS MONEY AND A CAR.

2. Stiles was in fact her best friend. He may have had Scott, but he and Shay had a special bond that didn't get enough screen time, I guess. Shay feels for him like she's never felt for any of her friends, and she deeply cares for him.

That's why I made it so her last conversation is with him.

3. She didn't get any closure with Derek. I am well aware of that. Somewhere in her, she realized Derek found someone to care for and realized it's not fair how she loves him half- heartedly.

Also, like that book in The Fault In Our Stars ended, like BAM, this kind of did too and honestly if I'd insert a byebyebye scene with Derek it woulda taken me 3 more months to finish this idk I suck.

So the best u get is Shay acting like a lunatic and ignoring Derek yay

I wonder how he reacted when he found out she died, dontchu? ha, kidding. I know, you shall never.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

The most important thing I wanted to talk about is the end of the story. Yes, I kind of rushed it out, and honestly, there was meant to be at least one more chapter, but I think I am sort of... okay with the end.

Anyway, I can't believe it finally ended. I've been struggling with the end for the longest time. The first half of chapter 27 has been laying in my drafts for maybe 5 months.

I hope you didn't loathe the end. Bye x