Chapter 4- Kurt Cobain? Nah, man, Kurt Finstock.

"It's Halloween in two days!" Mom yelled at me, " meaning- you have twenty four hours to get a costume! Get out, now!"

And so, I was kicked out, with my phone, bag, sweatshirt and wallet with two hundreds bucks.

I went around, searching for the nearest comic shop and was delighted to find 3- in- 1 three first volumes of Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note in the low price of only 15 dollars each.

I was left with 110 dollars, and shop full of comics and mangas.

I ended up buying some Shazam and another Teen Titans Go!, but even then I had twenty dollars spare, and I chose to buy dinner with it, but ended up going to a different direction...

*

Long story short, four hours after my mom threw me away I was sneaking back home, holding a leash on the sweetest six-years-old Rottweiler you'd ever come across.

I peaked to the living room, where my Uncle was snoring, a plate of pasta almost finished, but also decorating the couch, the floor and the table around Bobby.

"Okay, let's go, Kurt," I whispered to the dog. He walked quietly along-side with me up the stairs. I peaked into my parents' room, to see that both of them were fast-asleep.

I opened the door to me room, taking off the collar and leash. He sat by my bed, looking at me.

"I really hope you know not to pee inside houses," I let him sniff my hand again, just in case, and after a moment he rubbed his head against it, his brown eyes staring into mine.

"Aren't you a cutie, Kurt?" I asked him in the tone you usually use with dogs and babies. I planted a kiss on his forehead, between the brown dots he had above his eyes.

I gave him a final pat, standing up to change to my pajamas.

I knew that taking care of a Rottie was hella tough job, and I was going to fight for that one German Sheppard, but he was sitting at the corner with just a guy that worked with the dogs there, holding his leash and patting him as he looked between the passing people.

When I walked to them and offered Kurt a hand, he quickly sniffed it before deciding I was more than enough as a new person to show him some affection, and when the guy that stood by him told me that if no one'd adopt him the next three days he'll be put down, I immediately checked whether Kurt likes me enough to join.

I changed into my Cookie Monster pajamas and snuggled under the covers, "come here, boy." I called Kurt, the jumped to the bed right away and pressed his back against my legs through the cover.

He's such a good dog, I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

*

"WAKE UP!" Dad screamed, waking me up. As well as Kurt. He jerked up, and a bark started to build up in his throat.

"Shhhh, Kurt," I tried, patting his head in attempt to relax him. He started barking. "Bloody hell."

"What was that?" Mom asked as she opened the door. "Oh." her mouth shaped an O. "Bobby, Ron, you should come here!"

Ten seconds later, dad was staring at me in amazement, Bobby was being a hung-over mess that didn't mind all too much and Mom was patting Kurt along with me after he decided she was all good.

"You brought a Rottweiler." dad tried explaining to me. "Why not a more... gentle dog? Like Labrador, Golden Retriever, Chiuaua."

"He was to be put down in two days, how could I take another dog that had higher chances and more time?" I tried, "Rotties have a bad name, mostly for nothing, and if he likes me enough, of course I'd take him home with me."