Chapter 11- Perfect Tragedy.

The day Dylan died, I almost died as well. Actually, Dylan's brother- which was the closest thing he had to a father figure- told me that out hearts stopped beating around the same time and I was 'lucky' enough to get back.

I had this weird dream that both of us were standing in front of this man in a black Prada suit- as he kindly pointed out. The man kept smiling as he told us that there is one ticket back, and I was generally confused as Dylan pushed me behind his back.

Before I even realized what was going on, Dylan's hand was no longer wrapping mine, and I was left with a man in a zebra suit.

It was all very weird, and eventually, I opened my eyes to find out that I got Dylan's kidney after he died, only minutes before I entered the O.R.

Bobby was there when I woke up, my father went to buy coffee for the two of them, and mom was at the home, getting some clothes for me.

So, anyway, Bobby was basically half- asleep when I opened my eyes, and we mostly bonded after Dylan's death. Bobby loved Dylan and his love for jogging, which was something I hated, along with his habit of showing up in my house at Saturdays and waking me up, dragging me to a run. So of course that Bobby felt ridiculously awkward to tell me my boyfriend died and that his kidney was inside my body.

And Bobby, being Bobby, chose the weirdest way to tell me that.

"Well, you know how some people have super-powers and survive weird stuff... Like Superman, or how Bruce Banner was supposed to die but ended up a... well, mutation, I guess?" I simply nodded, my mouth ridiculously dry. "Well, Dylan wasn't like this and he kind of died."

I had the weirdest way of reacting to the fact my boyfriend's death; I laughed. And barely a minute later, sobbed into my uncle's chest. He tried relaxing me, but once again; Bobby being Bobby, said all the stuff that made me cry harder.

Either way, Bobby took a time off from the school and dedicated a whole month for eating curly fries, pizza and focusing on how to get over Dylan.

It didn't work very well.

And eventually Bobby had to go back to Beacon Hills, to teach.

And after I healed I refused to go to school.

So I was left a year.

Anyway, after the year ended I could finally spend more than two days without bursting into tears, and when I realized that I burst into tears because I felt awful for even starting to get over Dylan.

And sometimes I would tell myself stories; stories about never meeting Dylan, or stories when Dylan and I simply broke up- because it was much less painful to know he was alive with a chance of being happy than thinking that I am carrying the last part of him, because they burned his body and his ashes were at the lake we liked hanging next to.

And other times I would find myself little things to obsess about in order to forget that my puzzle will never be completed again, and that there might be pieces that would make it seem almost perfect, but never truly because Dylan was the one perfect piece for me.

Maybe that's why I spent the day avoiding my uncle, and followed Kira and Derek when they left the school.

They were the mystery of the day, and I enjoyed pursuing them, even though Derek realized almost ten seconds after leaving the school.

*

Kira was a kitsune, which is a fox spirit that can grow tails.

Naruto much?

I zoned out as they solved a mystery or something that had to with a bat, because I was too busy thinking about Naruto and how he grew up from being the weird kid that everyone would glare at to the freaking saviour of the village.