Chapter 22- Crazy Puppy

"My fingers are in pain," I whined, leaning into my seat. Kira gave me a funny look.

I sent her a questioning glance, and she sighs, turning away. My guess? She was worried because Scott left with Braden, the cool chick on the motorcycle to find Derek.

I was bored.

They were in some church.

The rest were freaking out about something, and Stills was trying to fix his jeep. I highly doubted he'd manage to.

"Nights at Mexico are so much fun!" I sighed sarcastically, burying myself under a jacket at the backseat. I jumped when someone growled, and soon found out it was Malia. "Dude, you scared me," I said, mostly to myself.

Stiles apparently managed to get the jeep to work, because moments later the engine roared.

"Your motherfucker is still alive," I grinned, and he turned to me with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Now and forever."

···

"Hey, Stiles. Are you and Malia dating?" I wondered.

"What gave it?" Lydia asked sarcastically from next to me.

"The fact she said that she would leave us, but never him."

"SARCASM!" Lydia huffed. Around then I gave up and took another nap, not sure when did I fall asleep, but I defiantly woke up a while later to hushed whispers.

I wasn't at the car. And I was wet. Not in the dirty way.

"What's going on?" I wondered in a hoarse voice. Stiles looked at me for a moment, sighing.

"Well, we've got a surprise," he nodded at his words, stepping away so I could see a black haired boy that seemed around my age.

"Uh..." I gave him a weary glance. "Did I miss few years and you had a kid?"

"No," he paused. "It's Derek."

"Super legit," I said, eyes wide. I was still dreaming. I had to be. I looked at Lydia, then at Scott. I wanted them to deny it, because it was too freaky. Out of all supernatural stuff, that was the one that overwhelmed me.

They stood in mute agreement so I stood up and walked towards him.

My hand crept to his and squeezed it. "He's cold," I whispered.

"Maybe you should all go home. He doesn't look like he's in any danger, so maybe you should all get some sleep," Dr. Deaton, the cool supernatural vet, advised. "It's school night and you should all start taking care of your life again."

"Someone should stay with him." Scott stated.

"I could," I immediately piped in. "Doctor's order. I've still gotta week off of school."

"I think I will too," Lydia said, giving me a weird look. "I've got great grades."

"I'm so not okay with this," Stiles told Lydia. I grinned.

"You'll be the best father in the world."

Once again, they all chose to ignore me.

"Guys, seriously, go."

"No," Stiles refused.

"Text us if anything happens," Scott gave in.

"Still not okay with this," Stiles stated. "I'm not going anywhere. A'right, just cause you're stronger--" He started arguing with Scott as he was dragged away. Stiles raced back into the room. "Shay, you've got a checkup tomorrow--" Scott dragged him again, so he yelled the next part, "make sure to check on your fingers!"