Chapter 5- Danny Boy, Hiya.

Kurt ran out of school, seemingly hating the fire alarm. Stiles and Lydia were at the door as Bobby stormed back into school, ignoring me.

"Hey, Shay!" Stiles stopped me, "Coach just said that if he was four years younger, he'd punch me. What does that mean?"

"What?" I screwed my face, before realization stroke me, "oh, it's nothing. Let it go Stiles."

Stiles stared at me for a moment before letting go of my arm. "Thanks, by the way. For helping me through yesterday."

"Sure," I smiled.

"How did you know what to do?" he wondered, scratching his cheek.

"Uh, I used to have problems between telling the difference between nightmares and reality, and... had a lot of panic attacks." I paused, "but I'm through this and I was glad to be able to help you a bit."

"Thanks, really," he repeated, grabbing my hand in his in a thankful manner.

"No problem," I smiled, "bye Stiles, Lydia," I waved to the two of them, walking to a bench to sit with Kurt for a while.

I sat at the bench for few minutes and drew before Scott, Stiles, Isaac and Lydia come along with two identical cuties.

I mean, guys.

Two identical guys.

"Hi?" I asked as they were staring at me.

"What are you drawing?"

"Your mom." I smiled at Scott, and Stiles raised his thumbs at me.

"What?" he asked, as Lydia glared at him. "It was a bad Your Mom joke, but-"

"What are you drawing?" the guy in the blue shirt asked again.

"I don't know. Random stuff." I twirled a piece of hair around my finger. "Why?"

"Because you are drawing the face of the guy that caused the lock-down."

They all gave me a weird look, settling to dramatic silence.

Beacon Hills is such a weird-ass place.

"You think she's like Lydia?" Scott asked, glancing at me.

"A girl?" I asked, "yeah."

"Have you ever screamed?" Stiles offered, "found dead bodies? Had a bad feeling that came true?"

"Yeah," I replied in all seriousness. "I have one right now."

"R-really?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have a feeling I'm gonna punch you." I punched him, "oh, look, it came true!"

Stiles glared at me.

"How did you know to draw him?" Lydia asked.

"He walked past me," I replied, "he was heading towards the library, I think."

"And you didn't think of telling anyone?"

"How should I know it's him?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at them.

"She's got a point, you know," green shirt cutie stated.

"Why are you drawing a creepy looking guy, anyway?" blue shirt cutie wondered.

"Why the hell not?"

**

"He's such a softie," I laughed at Dad as Bobby and I sat to eat breakfast and Dad was playing with Kurt like a four years old.

Bobby said something in reply, but I couldn't understand a word because of the pasta he shoved into his mouth.

"Why are you guys eating pasta for breakfast?" Mom whined, "I baked pancakes!"

"I don't like pancakes," I reminded her.

"Pancakes is for the weak."

"And besides, I hate the food they have in school. Except for pizza and burgers and french fries... But the rest of the time they have food that is just plain disgusting,"  I take a bite of the pasta before adding some more ketchup. "So this is kind of the only thing I'm gonna eat until dinner."

"Guess what's for dinner tonight?" Bobby asked angrily, "house- omelet! Because of those devil kids!"

"We all know you live for this," I stated.

"I hate this," he stated, pushing the plate away, now that he finished eating. "just like I hate all of you." He paused, "say, Morgana, may I have the pancake you were talking about?"

"Weak," I sung.

"Shut up Shay."

I finished the pasta around the time Bobby finished his pancakes, and kissed Kurt goodbye (seeing as dad finally accepted him and allowed him to stay with him) before heading out to the car.

Bobby had to get to the school earlier because of some electricity failure or something.

"Wait, how did mom make those pancakes?" I paused, "how do you make pancakes in general? Do you cook it or fry it or... what?" I asked, seeing as I was lost when it came to making food.

"Don't ask stupid questions," Bobby plead, "I feel like killing someone already. I don't need your weird questions."

"Sorry," I apologized, taking out a Dragon Ball manga and starting to read.

Ten minutes later, I was trailing behind Bobby as he called "CLASS STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES! Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school."

"That was triple negative, very impressive, Coach!" Stiles called.

"Oh, Stiles, hey!"

"Copy that," Bobby called back.

"What are you reading?" he asked, "Dragon Ball?" he gaped at me, "may I hug you?"

"Um, o-" he didn't wait for me to continue and hugged me. He let go after few moments.

"I've been trying to make Scott to read and watch those stuff since I remember myself, and then the Coach's niece comes along and she is everything I wished for Scott to be." he sniffed, wiping a fake tear. "Shay, you are a precious human being."

"So I've been told," I laughed, though the words made my heart squeeze. I felt burning in my eyes.  "Well, I gotta go." I stated, waving to him and rushing to the bathroom.

I locked the stall closest to the end and popped into my ears a pair of earphones. Asking Alexandria's The Death of Me managed to calm me down just in time to get to class.

However, when I got to Biology class, the teacher was already there.

"Nice of you to finally join us," she said.

"Of course, my pleasure," I replied, sticking a hand in my jeans pocket.

"Sit down," she commanded, and I looked around. Only one spair seat. Behind Lydia and one of the identical cuties, next to a guy I've seen around a bit.

I think his name was Dan?

I sat down next to him just as Identical Cutie Number One turned to him, "I know a place where you can throw your party."

I looked at both of the guys strangely, before deciding to let this whole thing go. "You're new here, right?" Maybe- Dan asked.

"Yeah, moved about a week ago to Beacon Hills."

"Rumors have it that you're Coach's daughter out of marriage." He stated.

"Rumors have it wrong," I replied, "I'm his niece."

"Okay, then, Coach's niece, I'm Danny," he said with a smile, offering a hand to shake.

"I'm Shay," I smiled, shaking his hand.