You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 52

4.2K 249 31
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

I have been so focused on getting things ready for my meeting last night that I can't seem to get back into the swing of writing and I almost couldn't get the chapter finished.  I finally deleted part of it and changed POV and then it seemed to come together.  

Shane POV

"Can you believe it? P'Pha actually got everything switched so he was staying in my room Saturday night and Ming was staying with P'Kit. I can't believe that he did that, but I'm glad that he did. I just wish that his father hadn't gone and ruined the evening with that stupid phone call. Everything was going go up to that point." Yo continues on his story as I half-heartedly listen. I can't help but to think about my weekend and I'm sure that it is going to come back and haunt me. This is exactly why I don't drink and why Yo always makes sure that I'm a good boy, but he wasn't around this weekend and I was on my own. That is never a good combination.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by a load scream as Montree comes running towards me.  "P'Shane!! OMG!! Is it true? Please tell me that it isn't true!!!"

What is he talking about? I have no idea what is going on.

Yo is just as confused as I am, as he leans towards me and whispers, "Shane, what did you do?"

I slowly shake my head letting him know that I have no idea, but in the back of my mind, my gut is telling that it could have something to do with my crazy weekend. However, at this point, I'm going to act like I don't know because really, I don't know. This may have nothing to doing with getting drunk and waking up with two beautiful ladies lying naked next to me. Well, I hope it has nothing to do with it.

I chuckle as the rest of the Fairies come trailing close behind Montree acting just as crazy as Montree with their arms moving frantically about while they were all screaming at the same time.

     "OMG!! It can't be! Not our P'!"

     "No! No! No! No, P'!"

     "Not those hussies, P'!"

As soon as I hear the reference to hussies, my stomach immediately sinks, and my gut is correct. Shoot why does my gut have to be correct this time.

Suddenly, I have an overwhelming desire to go find a hole and hide in it.

Why is this happening to me? Why can't I just have a nice weekend with the guys without ending up with some big disaster at the end. Well, I'm sure the guys are more than happy with me from what I remember. I was able to get the table surrounded by girls and several of them were able to leave with a few, but I just don't remember all of the night. However, I am starting to remember some of the very steamy moments of that very hot night later at the girl's room, which I have to say, I'm even impressed with myself. I don't want to brag but DAMN, I had it going on.

I have done some wild and crazy things in my life, but this is a first. I have never had a threesome before and I kind of liked it. I may have to try that one again. Oh, I can't think about that right now, but I will definitely think about it later.

Yes, the Fairies are talking about me taking home those two girls this weekend. Oh, Yo isn't going to be happy when he finds out. I know that he is going give me a lecture at some point.

As the Fairies swarm me, I act like I don't know a thing and nonchalantly ask, "What is all the commotion about?"

Yo quickly agrees and demands, "Ladies, please tell us what this is all about and calm down."

I think it is a little too late because everyone in the canteen have been staring at the Fairies and us since the Fairies began screaming. The only thing that will make this worse is if those girls had boyfriends and the boyfriends show up here, too.

Zee quickly calms himself and explains, "It is all over the university that P'Shane hooked up with two girls at the same time Saturday night."

Yo raises an eyebrow and slowly turns towards me. Oh great, here comes the lecture. Like I don't realize that I went a little overboard, but no one got hurt. So, everything should be fine.

Jay frantically continues, "Those two girls have boyfriends from another university and from what I heard, the boyfriends found out that they spent the night with you, P'Shane."

Elephant quickly adds, "OMG!! From what I heard, the boyfriends have big rippling muscles and know how to fight. Those big studs are probably going to come over here to teach you a lesson." Elephant suddenly starts to fan himself, and I just shake my head.

Well, I'm not afraid of a fight. Shoot, I used to get into fights all the time protecting Yo and the occasional pissed off boyfriend. Yeah, I used to be one of those guys that didn't stop even when I found out that the girl had a boyfriend. I felt like it was more of a challenge to try and get them then. Things quickly changed once Yo found out what I was doing. He wouldn't allow me to act that way.

Before I can say anything, Yo puts his hand on my arm and says, "Don't worry, Shane. I know that you probably didn't know that they had boyfriends and I will stand right next to you and fight right along side of you if they come here. Okay."

Pha suddenly states, "I'm not going to let my baby fight."

I look around and I hadn't even noticed that some of the engineering gang along with the crazy doc gang were now here. Well, I feel better knowing that maybe I have more people standing beside me and as I glance over at the engineering gang, they all nod in unison.

Forth calmly says, "P'Shane, don't worry. The engineering gang will stand right beside you."

Lam immediately chirps, "You are part of our gang now."

My thoughts are cut off as Yo suddenly slaps my arm hard. As I hiss at the sharp sting, Yo immediately scolds, "I better not find out that you are going back to your old ways. I will let this time go since I wasn't there to stop it, but it better not happens again. Do you hear me!?"

I quickly nod my head in agreement. I'll just keep my mouth shut so I don't say something stupid.

I slowly glance around the table and I totally forgot that the Fairies are here too. The look on their faces right now is just priceless. If I'm not mistaken, I think all of them are drooling a little. I chuckle when Yo silently scolds them using his eyes. Like that is really going to stop the Fairies from ogling the guys right in front of them. What is Yo even thinking?

Somehow, we manage to all sit down and eat our lunch. Park and Lam enthusiastically tell everyone about Saturday night at the bar with me which makes it sound like I'm some type of girl magnet which I'm not. Well, I did wear something that I knew would probably attract some attention, but I wouldn't go as far as what Park and Lam were saying. I didn't have girls falling all over me.

Yo and Ming happily talked about the moon and star photoshoots and stuff at the beach resort. I get the very distinct impression that something really good happened to Ming over the weekend by the big smile that won't stop shining bright while he talks. Ming can't keep a secret. His face always reveals exactly what he is thinking and whatever happened is really making him extremely happy while Kit seems to be slightly blushing. I'll make the assumption that Ming and Kit have been able to move their relationship on to the next step while I can tell that Yo and Pha are still taking things very slow. I know that it is very frustrating for Yo but I'm sure he will eventually get what he is wanting. I just hope that he doesn't lose his cool and just jump Pha one of these days.

***

Wayo POV

Shane and I are heading to the practice hall for my nightly moon and star practice. I will be so glad when this silly competition is over. I'm glad that Shane comes to support me but I'm sure that it is boring for him to sit and wait. He says that he gets plenty of his homework done, though, so I guess it does have a plus side.

However, tonight as we walk up to the practice hall there are a lot of engineering students here which I find really odd. What is going on? Why are there so many people here tonight?

As I get closer, I see two girls standing off to the side who I have never seen before. I don't have a clue who they are, but they clearly know us, or at least, I think they know Shane. They keep eyeing his like they want to devour him. Wait. Could these girls be the two that he spent Saturday night with? Oh, I'm not getting a good feeling about this. I'm afraid that this isn't going to end well.

Park waves to us and we nonchalantly walk over to the engineering guys. Shane quickly asks, "Hey, what is going on?"

Lam simply replies, "We have been informed that the boyfriends of the two girls from Saturday night are supposed to come and try to teach you a lesson, so we came to back you up."

Park quickly adds, "Yep. You are one of us, so they can't just pick a fight with you, but it will be with all of us."

I go to say something but Pha quickly pulls him and Ming into the practice hall before either one of us could get tangled up with Shane's mess.

No! I'm going to stand beside Shane. He stood beside me all through college and now it is my turn to help him here.

As I try to wiggle away, Pha quickly tightens his grip around me and demands, "Baby, you and N'Ming are going to practice. Ai'Forth and his gang will help P'Shane. You don't need to worry about it. Okay."

Reluctantly, I mumble, "Okay."

Ming immediately whines, "Hey, I want to help P'Shane, too."

Pha instantly growls, "NO! Plus, Ai'Kit will yell at me if I let you get expelled from the competition for fighting. So, don't cause any problems and behave. Both of you!"

Well, I guess I have no choice. I have to practice, and I'll just have to wait patiently until the end of our practice before I find out what is going on outside. Oh, this is going to be a really long night. Plus, what is the use of learning taekwondo and karate if I don't get to use it. I'm definitely not as good as Shane but at least I can defend myself if I need to.

Reluctantly, Ming and I go over to our normal spot and set our stuff down. As we turn and look for the leader, Ming leans towards me and whispers, "As soon as we are done, we are going to see what happened, right?"

"Yes."

I already wishing the I could fast forward to the end of the practice, so I can go out and see how Shane is. I'm pretty confident that Shane will win, especially since Forth and the engineering gang are here too. I just hope Shane didn't beat the boyfriends too badly. I don't like it when he goes too far.

Oh, this night is really going to drag on.

***

As soon as the practice is done, Ming and I rush to get our stuff and I don't wait for Pha as I run out of the hall. As Ming and I run around the corner and past Pha who instantly pouts at my lack of concern for him, Ming and I rush to the bench where Shane and the engineering gang are sitting. A few of them have cut lips and some bruises but Shane only has some cuts on his hands.

Gasping for air, I quickly ask, "How did it go? How bad did Shane hurt the boyfriends?"

Forth instantly chuckles and teases, "N'Yo, why do you think that Shane won the fight? It could have been me or one of the other engineers instead."

I smile and calmly say, "Shane is very good at taekwondo and karate, so I don't have any doubt that he won the fight."

Park chimes, "Yes, P'Shane proved tonight that he is a good fighter. He definitely solidified his place with the engineering gang."

Lam quickly adds, "P'Shane, you better be prepared to help us the next time we have a fight."

Shane smiles and nonchalantly replies, "Not a problem. Just let me know when and I'll be there. I couldn't have made it through tonight without the engineering guys."

Well,I guess I don't have to worry about Shane being lonely anymore.  It seems that Shane will have the engineering guys to hang out with whenever I'm off with Pha. Maybe Shane can find someone special too. I guess, over time, we will see.

Posted September 11, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 855 9
Summary: Ming is starting to feel so messed up and disgusting, having feelings for not just his best friend, but his best friend's boyfriend - only a...
48.8K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
13K 923 19
⚠️ Warnings: gangs, toxic relationships, violence, murder, traumatic events, trauma, mpreg One day, Kit lost his wallet after a bike ran into him dur...