Katsuki's Baby Sister

By Yuzuki16

Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be... More

{1} Safe
{2} A decision
{3} New family
{4} First day of School
{5} Incident at school
{6} After school
{7} Trying to bond with Katsuki
{8} Katsuki's Sick
{9} Katsuki's Sick and I am too (2)
{10} My first friend, Minato
{11} Snow day with Tou-san
{Special} Boy-WHAT
{12} First Christmas together
{14} Befriending Katashi
{15} Quirk manifest
{16} Bad day
{17} Ignoring each other
{18} Katsuki Birthday
{19} Staying at Minatos'
{20} Unwanted Reunion
{21} Aftermath
{Special} Age swap
{22} Fight to protect
{23} Police are stupid...
{24} As normal as can be
{25} Freckles boy
{26} Training
{27} Sludge Villain
{28} All might
{Special} Age swap [2]
{29} Birthday
{30} Time flies
{31} UA Exam and Surprises
Info
{32} New kid
{33} Class 1-A
{34} Class 1-A [2]
{35} Taken to USJ
{36} School Exchange
{Special} Normal
{37} Quirk Assessment
{38} Monoma Neito
{39} Sports Festival [1]
GASP!
{40} Sports festival [2]
{ 41} Sports festival [3]
{42} Sports festival [4]
{43} Shock
A/N
Well then...
{44} Training week
{Special} At the mall with Tokoyami
{45} Caution from a stranger.
{45.5} Catching up
{Special} Sleepover with Kiri
{46} Exams
{47} Practical Exam
{48} Confrontations
{Special} Hakusho
{49} Unintentional
{50} Don't...
Yo!
{Special} Pool side Iida
{Special} Small Katsu
{Fantasy A.U.} Finders Keepers
Help...
End!
|2|| Prologue
|2||1|Improve
|2||2| Changes
|2||3|Training and Testing
|2||4| Lost
|2||5| Another day
|2||6| Punished
|2||7| I...Know you
|2||8| New Meaning
I did a thing..
|2||9| Infiltrate
|2||10| Closer
|2||11| Escape
|2||12 | Freedom
|2||13| Remember us
|2||14| I'm real
AN- Shiyoko's Age
|2||15| My friends...
|2|| 16| Another Bakugou!?
Info
|2||17| Try to be normal
[Special] Wreak
|2||18| Never thought
|2||19| A little closer
{Special} Girlfriend...no.
|2||20| Hidden talent
|2||21|| Heartfelt Reunions
|2||22| Nightmares suck
|2||22.1| The Bakugou siblings
|2||23|Festival of smiles
|2||24| Enjoy the Cultural Festival
|2||25|More Friends
|2||26| Fast Forward
|2||27| Wannabe Heroes
|2||28| Rescue at USJ
|2||29| Chaotic Family Dinner
|2||30|Chaotic Family Dinner {2}
|2|31| Cat Cafe Fun
|2||32| Mini Heroes
|2||23| Fan mail or Not
|2||34| Threat
|2||35| Suspicions
|2||36| Thinking|
|2||37| Waiting Game|
||38| First Strike|
|2||39| Poison|
|2||40| Finish him|
|2|| Epilogue|

{13} Katashi and the truth

20.2K 641 397
By Yuzuki16

Edited

Note! Shiyoko does not remember the date for her birthday, so after Christmas, she counted herself as three years old. She wasn't born anywhere near December though. This is just a way for her to keep track of her age.

Third pov

Shiyoko and Minato sat in class talking about how their Christmas went. Minato went to another part of Japan that Shiyoko didn't bother to remember, to visit his grandfather. She had told him of her first Christmas, not that he knew that... she just excitedly told him everything that happened. When class started and they had some mathematics work to do Shiyoko groaned.

"I hate this subject... I really do!" She pouted. Minato looked over at her work and chuckled.

"And yet you're breezing through the questions like nothing." He rolled his eyes.

"Ah don't be like that. I never said I wanted to fail the topic. Besides, onii-chan went through these things with me." Minato chuckled and they continued to talk and tease, in Minato's case, each other.

At break time the kids decided to play tag again and while one of the older kids was it, Minato and Shiyoko hid up in a tree watching everyone get caught.

"We'll get caught, you know..." Shiyoko said.

"We won't. We're up in a tree."

"We will, it doesn't matter that we're in a tree!"

"We won't get caug-"

"You're it!"

Minato got tagged leaving him in shock as the girl and Shiyoko laughed as they climbed off the tree and began to run away from him. Smiling and jumping off the tree, Minato began to chase after Shiyoko.

"Come back here! How dare you leave me?!" He yelled in fake anger. Shiyoko laughed dodging him and running around a tree to get away from him.

"I did it cause you got tagged! " She giggled.

Minato smirked and jumped pouncing onto Shiyoko and sending them both to the ground.

"Ha. You're it." He said calmly with a smug smirk on his face.

Shiyoko huffed and began chasing everyone around to see who she could catch. The break was over before she got the chance. For Shiyoko after break she was either allowed to go to sleep, seeing as how she was three and tended to randomly fall asleep after breaks, or she could have stayed up on her own accrued and do the work Hachiro made specifically for her to do.

This time she took the nap. Minato was sitting in his seat doing his own activity when he felt a sudden tug on his tail. He ignored it at first until it happened again and again. Growling he turned to yell at the person who was constantly tugging his tail only to see Shiyoko's head resting on it. He blinked before sighing and moving his tail gently away from his sleeping friend.

When Shiyoko groaned and reached out for his tail, tugging it again he glanced at her. Thinking up an idea, Minato wrapped her upper half with his tail causing her to snuggle into it. Shaking his head and smiling slightly, Minato went back to his work. Hachiro noticed their interaction and smiled deciding to leave them since they weren't interrupting the class.

Once school was over the two made their way to the forest behind the school. It was where they went to relax and just be by themselves before their older siblings come for them. Finding their tree they sat in between the branches getting comfortable on the grass and relaxing as they watched the clouds pass by.

"Ne Shiyoko, how are you able to handle your brother?" Minato asked suddenly.

"Hmm. I was scared of him at first but after spending my first night there with him, I felt safer with him around so I guess I got used to his behavior." Shiyoko said keeping her eyes on the clouds.

"Hmm. So that means he doesn't really hate you right?" He asked.

Shiyoko frowned and began thinking. After Katsuki got his results from his last term tests he seemed extra angry. Someone had taken his first place and though he came in second he was furious with that person. After New years he began to ignore her at any chance he got and she knew better than to approach him. Except on rainy nights, she still stuck to his side on those nights.

"I...don't know... He's been avoiding me..." She answered frowning sadly.

"He'll come around I'm sure of it!" Minato said trying to cheer her up.

"Ha. I highly doubt that." A new voice stated. Minato's head snapped up and he glared at the boy in the tree, growling softly.

"Who the hell are you?!" He asked. The boy smiled and climbed down the tree.

He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes that could easily match with his and Shiyoko's own, except his own was a little darker. He wore a black jumper with a blue shirt under it, his hands' stuff in his pockets as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Hiroshima Katashi" He answered as he and Minato stood face to face.

"What the hell are you doing here!?"

"Cause I can be."

"Well, you should leave."

"Why? I don't see your name on anything here, which means I can stay."

"Leave."

"No." Katashi smirked.

Minato growled, his eyes flashing red as his hands balled into fists. Seeing this Shiyoko quickly stood up and placed herself between the two boys. She faced Katashi and smiled up at him, though he instantly saw through the smile noticing that she was actually more guarded and slightly afraid of him.

"I'm Bakugo Shiyoko. Nice to meet you Katashi-san." She smiled.

Both boys glanced down at her with Minato also taking notice of how tense and afraid she actually was and how much she was trying to stay still. Seeing this made him calm down and pull her back and away from the staring boy opposite them.

"N...Neko." Katashi said still staring at Shiyoko but now with a blush on his face.

"Neko!?" Minato and Shiyoko asked bewildered by his response.

Katashi, having seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in clicked his tongue and walked away a blush still present on his face.

"Come on, let's go before either Sadara or Katsuki comes," Minato said tugging Shiyoko to follow him. She did, not bothering to say a word.

"Ne Shiyoko, why...are you so afraid people?"

The question caught Shiyoko off guard. Why was she afraid of people? Her father installed lots of fears in her and she wanted to overcome them, wanting to be strong like Mitsuki and Katsuki. However, being afraid of people was something she didn't understand herself.

"I...don't know. I guess it's because I'm afraid they'll hurt me..."

"Eh? Hurt you? I don't think there are people out there that'll hurt you, Shiyoko-chan. They'll be unable to cause you're adorable!" Minato said smiling at her.

If only he knew...

°^° °^° °^°

Over the week Shiyoko had bumped into Katashi on more than one occasion. First was over the weekend in the park with Mitsuki and Minato, who was accompanied by his sister. She saw him playing with a bunch of cats but when he noticed her, he ran. Then in school, he sat at the back of the class on the opposite side to them, he and Minato would often glare at each other when she wasn't looking, or when they thought she wasn't.

During breaks sometimes the twins would take Shiyoko away from Minato and they'd sit down eating their snacks and talking. Well, Yuna talked, while Yuma played with her hair. Shiyoko would notice that Katashi would just be up in the tree watching her with amusement in his eyes and a smirk on his face.

Then in class, they were grouped together along with Minato to create a 3d project. Minato and Katashi argued over wanting to create a wolf or a cat. Shiyoko decided to do both stopping them from arguing. So they got both a wolf and a cat as their project and got full marks for it thanks to Kakashi knowing how to create 3d models of things and Minato being able to get all their supplies. Shiyoko just helped hold, stick and glue things together while also stopping the two from fighting over nothing.

By the end of their project week, Shiyoko had invited Katashi to watch the clouds with her. He rejected and went home, Shiyoko taking notice that he walked home by himself.

After that she kept her eyes on him, looking out for him when he came to school only to see him coming to school by himself. She realized that he always left school by himself too. Finally working up the courage during break Shiyoko went to go talk to Katashi.

"Katashi-san, can I talk to you?" She asked nervously. He eyed her then nodded both of them leaving class.

Minato noticed and got up to follow them. He stayed at a distance and hid behind the tree as they stopped in the forest.

"So what do you want to talk about that you had to bring me all the way out here?" Katashi asked.

"Katashi-san... you don't have parents, do you?" Shiyoko asked quietly but he heard her. Katashi stiffened then glared at her.

"Why'd you ask that?"

"I... I saw you coming and leaving here by yourself and... and I was worried about you, so I thought-"

"You thought what!? That just because I come here on my own means that I have no parents!?"

"Well no..."

"Then how did you find out? Did sensei tell you!?" She shook her head no.

"No. It's just... you looked sad when other parents come for them and... and you're always alone so I thought maybe you didn't have any..." Shiyoko looked down playing with her hands as she fidgeted nervously.

"Oh... I see... you're taking pity on me..." Katashi glared more "I don't need your pity! Don't you dare look down on me!!" He yelled the temperature rising

"N... No! I'm... I'm not doing that!" Shiyoko quickly answered trembling in fright as she stepped back.

"Yes, you are! Just like everyone else! You're looking down on me because I lost my parents!!" He yelled stepping forward the area around him seeming to heat up more

"No! I'd ne, never do that, Katashi-san!"

Katashi stepped towards Shiyoko making her step back and trip over a branch. Shiyoko landed on the ground, body trembling and sweat pouring down her face at the immense heat that Katashi radiated.

"Then what were you trying to do?!"

"I thought... I thought I could become your friend..." She answered.

"Hah!? Why?"

"Well because I understand how it feels..."

"No, you don't! At least you got adopted! Your life is probably perfect! What I'd do to be in your shoes!!" He yelled angrier than before.

"No...you don't want that..."

"Oh really explain to me why?" Shiyoko frowned and curled up into herself.

She didn't want to but she noticed that Minato was there and from the look, Katashi was giving her he wasn't letting her leave without explaining. Taking a deep breath she began.

"My kaa-san is dead... My tou-san killed her..." Minato and Katashi both stiffened at that. "From the moment I could walk he'd force me to do training I was too young to do... I couldn't cry, get sick, laugh too much, show I was hurt, or be around okaa-san because to him those are weaknesses... He'd beat or punish me if I did any of those."

Minato's fist clenched hearing those things. Katashi on the other hand remained frozen on the spot

"One day he injected different needles into me. From then on I remembered almost everything. He began teaching me middle and high school things, but I was learning to slow for him and he got angry... so angry that he went to use his quick on me but okaa-san stepped in and he killed her with the force of his quirk. He lost it afterward and everything got worse, my punishments, the beatings... One day he fell asleep with the door open so I ran out of it, just barely escaping. That was the day my adopted kaa-san found me." Shiyoko looked up into Katashi's eyes.

"She kept me safe and I grew attached to her family. Since she was going to adopt anyway she kept me, When she found out what happened, she began to help me get over my fears. One by one. I'd say I'm happy but the one I feel the safest with, doesn't like me..." She frowned.

"He's angry... and he's avoiding me and just as you said. I think it's all my fault..." Shiyoko sniffed. Katashi stared not saying a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 994 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
81.3K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
17.8K 933 82
Ikari Maindo was born to the most evil family on the planet. Being raised by villains altered her brain chemistry- leaving her cold and callous. All...