I, the Dragon. What to do no...

بواسطة user85216283

Publied also on RR I wake up with a Dragon body! My children and wife are still sleeping.What to do? I am n... المزيد

Hiding
Dragon's Lair
Tears
To the mechanical workshop.
The cat got my tongue.
Departure for a new life.
FLYING
FREE LIKE A DRAGON
Collateral victim.
Poor Foxy
Questions of genre
⟠▲⟠
FIRST REAL HUNTING
INTERPOL
CHILDREN WAR BASE
Eiffel Forest.
CAMPING PARADISE
SHAME ON ME
BLUTBAD IN EIFELL - CAMPING HELL (PARADISE)
A very bad picture
MEETING & PET COMEDY
POKEHELP
A Big Catch for a big Stomach
Tannery Hell*
SPECIES CRITICALLY ENDANGERED
WOLF MEETING
Soup
Trackers
Xenomorph Queen
Run to the North.
HUD ALERT
HUNTED
JURASSIC MEETING
PRISONER
ETHICS
A Job and a slave
ZOO PARTY
A DRAMATIC ACCIDENT
NEMESIS
False Accusations
Confessional
The Price of Darkness
BETRAYAL
THE CAGE
TRIBUNAL
The Plane
HUNTED
JACKAL - POKEMON TIME
The First POKEMONSTERS
DESERT STONES IN UV
DEFEAT
Air carrier
BAD DESTINATION
WELCOME TO MARYLAND HELL
BEGINNING OF TORTURES
ENDLESS DESPAIR
VERY SAD NEWS
THERE ARE ALWAYS WORSE TORTURES
AN HORRIBLE REALTY
THE JUDGMENT
When you voted, it was the last time.
MONSTROTANK 1
ESCAPE TO DARKNESS
A NEW START
To the Montana
FREEDOM
Adventures in Montana
Jacuzzi Onsen
A new sport
AN OTHER WYRM
Travel to Vatican
Wyrm : Yes, Sir!
DRACOLICH
AIR CRASH TRAGEDY! It's not my fault!
UNDER ARREST
Hello I am PITPIT !
Visit in Jail
EGGS
NIGHTMARISH VISIT
Diversion
F22 VS MONSTROFIGHTER
Hope County
I 'm Innocent!
FREE FOR GOOD IN THE WILD
ERR NEWS : A WYRM SPOTTED IN ESTONIA!
MASTER CHEF DRAGON
Destination : Belarus
Under cover ops
Village in Fire
WAR
The Battle of Minsk
DRAKO DICTATURE
DRAGON TOWER
MASTER AT HOME!
THE BATTLE OF LONDON!
COUNTER ATTACK
The beginning of My end
The ARCH
GORKY
The travel
The second arch
CHILDREN NIGHTMARE
BATTLE STAR BLACK HOLE
THANK YOU READERS

Self Lab Rat

433 12 8
بواسطة user85216283

I wake up from my sleep and I'm still a dragon.

I still feel empty when I wake up.

So as I am a dragon now, A GOOD DRAGON IS AN INTELLIGENT DRAGON. I will not die like previous dragons at the hands of a cryptozoologist, a mad scientist, a hunter, a policeman, an army and will not die at best in a zoo or as a sample in a military laboratory.

I have a small laboratory to do research on materials for aerospace and industry. So that will be enough.

What are the immediate threats?

Dart guns for Rhinoceroses, Elephants, Crocodiles.....

Perforating ammunition caliber 0.50

Electrified steel net

Thermal camera and radar installed on helicopters or reconnaissance aircraft to hunt fugitives.

Elephant taser

Sleepy gases, tear gas

It's painful to think about those needles or ammunition.

Some of my scales were shredded on the floor while I slept. Well, I'm going to have some samples to test.

After a few tests I will spare you the details (traction devices, material tests for military and space use, I have come to the conclusion that the scales make me a flying tank but an old generation tank. This means that they are resistant to heat, shock, abrasion and are hard and flexible.

A sharp penetrating carbide needle such as those used to drill concrete can damage it on the edge and slide between the scales, break the juxtaposition and penetrate the skin and discharge the poison or paralytic substance. Bad, very bad. It's great for the medium, but now it's duck hunting with all the ammunition these warring madmen have created.

Stupid test to do but which can be very useful, I made a robotic model of a small scale radar base using arduino and optics to automatically target.

Indeed, the scales are well detected by the radar. A simple guided rocket and boom I am a dragon hamburger or if it is simple dc dca, the wings will be pierced like Gruyère and I will have gone down or at best afflicted with excruciating pain, a slow and horrible agony.

I open my confidential files on my server and look at the aerospace and military data sheets I made a few years ago.

The army asked me for a coating to resist the impact of a landmine for personnel transport. Then, the Von Brauwn Institute, which developed the Nazi program for V1, V2 and Apollo, asked me for a thermal coating for the return of the satellites in March. You shouldn't laugh or think I'm stupid, they're nuclear warheads. After succeeding the thermal coating combined with silicon carbide, I certainly participated in the human species eradication program. This must be my punishment......

Ok, the best was molybdenum, but the cost made them choose alloys with a high carbon and chromium content, 20 times cheaper. I still have some rolls of yarn in stock. Each 25 kg roll (very thin because it is very heavy and dense) costs 2500 EUR. Life is the most precious. Yes, this metal is extremely hard and needs diamond for cutting and it is extremely refractory, so it absorbs a lot of heat. Ideal for flakes.

Now, poison and curare and some paralytic products used by hunters and special forces.

In the Middle Ages, kings and lords always had a claw-shaped ring, a horrible and very Gothic aesthetic. The main reason why it was silver and it reacted with all the poisons, detecting it by blackening the silver dot and neutralizing it by catalytic reaction.

Dragon test: dragons ate gold to make their scales shine, how will my body react with these poisons?

Silver test:

a simple small rod of a few millimetres of small volume to avoid poisoning.

3

2

1

Slurp, I place the stick on my tongue and close my mouth, with a full mouth or teeth, the size of a small sword.

Beauuarghhhhhh! Spit! when the metal starts to melt in my saliva. Pain in my mouth, silver burns me, literally, I take chlorine powder near me to neutralize the metal. Ahh, bitter but better. It doesn't burn anymore.

Okay, what can I do to replace the money? Babbit of course, it contains antimony Sb and is very deadly to humans, oxides melt the brain.

Babbit test :

3

2

1

Well, like sugar, it melts instantly in my mouth. What a mystery, I'm an induction furnace? No, it's the energy of the mana that saturates in my mouth and melts and then absorbs into the mana veins. A whole new science...... Magic??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????........................................................................... I will see later, but I have many new ideas, but later.

With my magnetic spectroscope, I see an SB peak increasing on myself, not at a high speed, but at an incredible speed.

Good.

Now, stealth technology. Let's look at the technical data sheets, Magnetic Para and Wave Absorption, Yes found. I have to use Barium zirconate, it has been tested to make energy cells and rings for particle accelerators... Wait, scales, shape, shape, drawing, stealth with colors. Can I control which scale will absorb the metal with mana? I have an idea for later....hehehehehe. If it works, I'll be a real monster in the true sense of the word.

Okay, I'm the last person in the world to know how to make pink metal. It was made by atomizing babbit with molybdenum. It gives hardness, flexibility, heat resistance and the best antifriction, and it resists better than diamond against perforation and has the same properties against poisons and the toxic effects of Sb disappear with the Mo alloy.

So I take all what I have left in stock and order from suppliers to replenish myself by e-mail.

If I don't have time, I'll come back for it later.

Arrgh it is difficult to type with 3 claws. It takes eternity. I will order on Amazon a keyboard and a laser mouse, it fits for larger fingers.

Now, test with nanometric aluminum....mixed with a few drops of my flammable "smoking" liquid filled with mana.

A single drop and then I use an electric igniter in

the smoke extraction hood in my acoustic room.

The smoke extraction hood is powered by 3 Turbine engines of 5 hp each and can absorb the heat from the burners, even from small rocket engines. It is fireproofed with a ceramic layer inside. This is where I test my boreal plasma burner.

Ignition! Boom.

There is a hole in the ceramic. The temperature is high, very high. If I breathe this in, it's devastating. It can melt the stones......

I have to make sure that I don't explode, because nanometric aluminium gives a thermal reaction a hundred times higher than TNT. It's being used for the next generation of military explosives.

Okay! Now, make the pink alloy by melting both in my mouth. Okay, it works,

It's like a snack and the taste of a berry... No, I'm kidding, it tastes like metal, a bit like your tongue is on fire with a strong pepper and after the sting has been cleaned, the metallic flavor appears.

it spreads on my scales, I feel the alloy that strengthens the skin, I hope it will stay for a long time.

It's time to eat pizza at the office. I put 10 at the same time in the oven.

Ahh, better. I am now full.

Metal ? meat? Mana? Sleep? I don't know, I don't know anymore.

I hear someone coming. Maybe the little explosion?

Quickly!, I hide in the acoustic room! I close and turn off all the lights, I'm now in the dark.

"Hello," an angry voice I recognize. It's the neighbor. His dogs bark all day long and the female literally eats the male. The male takes refuge here all the time and I am covered in his blood every time I catch him.

"TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC, is anyone there? "Don't take me for an idiot, I know you're there."

She enters and turns on the lights and says: "What a mess here!!!! It smells like a snake or a reptile.

"Yvan, my dog escaped from here again because of the noise. Someday, the whole region and our house will explode with your infernal machines."

"I'm talking to myself, he's probably at his parents' house eating pie or drinking coffee."

---------------

"Hello Annah, your son has made more noise. I know he has the acoustic room now and it's an acceptable level but he certainly found something crazier this time. No ?"

"Catherine, do you want to have a pie with us? Yvan's not here, he's at a customer's house now."

"All right, try it. It's okay, is it rice pie? What the hell is that noise? It was a strong "pang", not as usual. It may be a noisy fighter plane, but it's forbidden now. Maybe they're training for the war in Syria. I don't know."

"Annah, you're right, her car's not here. I'll turn off the lights when I get home."

-------------

A few minutes later, "Meow, Meow, Meow", I open the door and I can purr on my greenhouses.

"FIFI loves Yvan Nya,"

"My old cat, when you leave, I'll miss you," and I even pet him.

"Fifi loves to be stroked."

"Yvan tall"

"Yvan feels death"

"Yvan smells like night"

"Yvan scares the forest"

"Fifi's going to wash/lick Yvan"

- "No - STOP." I yell a little at the poor cat.

! !!! "Is there anyone there? I heard some noise. Hello? Hello? Hello?" Catherine said as she came to turn off the lights.

"Shh Fifi, come out now, please!"

"-Yvan is funny, Fifi Happy" nyaa.

"gogogogo", "if you leave now, you'll get cat food, PLEASE do it now!"

"nyaaaw, purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr Fortunately, I was passing by."

And the blonde with long hair, in her forties, went home....

------------

"Promise, Nyaa? ¨rrrromise, Nyaa?" Purr, purr, purr

"OK come with me," and I open a Kwisskas can for cats (I think it's for tough cats) using a claw.

----------

Riing, Riing on my cell phone.

By distraction I press the green logo. Shit.

"PAPA????????? PAAPPA? Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Mommy's crying."

I say "groowwl, grraaar, clik, whine" ok? shit

"Dad? Is that you, Dad? I know you're lying, your car's still on the street and I found the keys. Are you hurt? Are you hurt? There was a lot of blood in the bed sheets and Mom was afraid you would get hurt.

PAPA???? This is my sister, "Pick up the phone, pick up", PaPA? "You're stupid to leave Mom like that and not say goodbye.! "

--Breathing (smoke-free).

"Dad, answer me, can't you talk? Um, one for yes and two for no."

GRRRRR, GRRRRR,

"No need to growl, I'm not afraid of you, you know? Hold Mommy! Hold Mommy! Take the handset"

My wife picks up the phone and shouts, "Why are you lying to me? Huh? Are you with another woman? Think about your children. Please answer me, and all this blood. Are you in the hospital? You want to kill yourself? "she screamed, panicked. "Hello, is that you? I don't recognize your voice or your breath...

"WHO ARE YOU?????????" "ANSWER OR I'LL CALL THE COPS."

-- "Moaning...." and I clap the phone and a roar "ROOAAAR" automatically comes out of my throat with a thunderous "BOOOOOOM". and a big spark passes through the room and, fortunately made a desert rose, at the impact, melting the concrete.

Lightning??????????? I spit lightning????

The advantage is that people think it's thunder and I hope there are clouds.

Now I have to get out of here. It's raining now and no one in the woods.

So I take one last sip of coffee and rush into the woods, where I can observe the factory.

Good decision, 20 minutes later my wife's car rushes to the parking lot and the children hurry out of the car. They go to the office first to look for me. They're looking at the computer, but I hope they don't know the password. They would have seen the last email and the time of sending it. Then the group goes to the workshop and leaves.

"Mom, he's not here and I found this" and he shows my wife a scale and garbage.

There are also a few scratches on the paint here and there and the large pile of office chairs and papers that have not yet caught fire.

"What a mess" says my son, "It's never been like this before", it's like a mammoth was inside."

"And what a waste, all that furniture and chairs still good and burning," said my daughter.

"The exhaust from the hood is still hot, it's like he just turned off the smoke extraction unit."

----------------

Shit, I'm smart and strong at chess but they're more lively and observant...........

I have no choice. Running away from hiding or showing up.

mmmh there's a TRUE risk of heart attack, no joke.

My daughter and my wife are having an epileptic seizure in front of a microscopic spider that is getting bigger and bigger every time so that the little spider will eat them..........

My kid likes knights and castles, and a dragon would be fun. Well, go try it with my boy.

------------------

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

120K 1.8K 35
Maeve is the popular teenage girl with perfect grades, a ride-or-die friend group, piercing beautiful eyes, and a personality that makes everyone lik...
388K 19.4K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
6.5K 254 28
When a girlfriend convinces her anti social boyfriend Tom to go to a costume party he waits around until the day before the party to get a costume. O...
Ice Cold بواسطة m

قصص عامة

2.2M 82.9K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...