You're my...

Por darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 47

4.5K 273 33
Por darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Just a little warning that this is a little steamy and hot.  Read at your own risk.  18+

Kit POV

Oh, I'm so nervous. I hope I don't make a complete fool of myself. I don't want to chase Ming away before we have a chance to even get something started. Oh, my hands are starting to sweat, and I think they are starting to tremble. I know that I'm starting to get dizzy and my knees are getting wobbly. No. No. No. I can't faint now. I have to calm down before I start to hyperventilate.

As I enter our room, I manage to somehow get my shoes off without falling flat on my face. However, as I start to walk across the room, my legs begin to buckle, and I almost fall, but I successfully keep myself upright as I desperately grab a hold of the nearby desk.

Ming is instantly at my side with his strong muscular arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Ming frantically asks, "P'Kit, are you all right? Do you need help?"

For a moment, I'm lost in Ming's handsome face and gorgeous eyes, and I forgot all of my worries that I had earlier tonight. At this moment, all I could think of is that Ming has his strong arm tightly wrapped around my waist and that my heart is slamming hard against my chest. I couldn't even think about anything else.

As I continue to enjoy the view, Ming smiles at me and leans a little closer to me. My body suddenly moves on its own and before I know what I'm doing, I lean into Ming and I gently kiss him.

Oh, I missed this feeling. I know it has only been a few hours, but Ming's lips can take me places that I've never been before.

Just as I go to pull away, Ming pulls me hard flat against him and I suddenly gasp in shock. I never thought that Ming would want more. I'm excited but I'm also surprised.

As soon as I gasp, Ming seizes the opportunity as he thrusts his tongue into my mouth and the overpowering taste of alcohol begins to overwhelm me. If I wasn't drunk before, I may just end up drunk from kissing Ming, but I'm not going to make him stop. I have waited too long for Ming to finally agree to be my boyfriend. However, I do have a growing desire to mark him and to show everyone else that Ming is mine, but I can't. I won't be able to mark him until after the competition and I'm instantly wishing that the competition would be over.

As Ming's tongue frantically explores my mouth, my hands snake around Ming's body and as all my self-control comes crashing down to the ground, my hands hungrily explore his back. I can't control myself as a soft moan escapes my mouth but is quickly swallowed by Ming's mouth.

Ming slowly pulls away from our kiss and softly says, "I need to take a shower. I'm sticky and all sweaty, plus I reek of alcohol. I want to only smell sweet next to you."

My mind is spinning and whirling around. I don't want to give him up, but I also understand what he is saying. Reluctantly, I agree. "Okay, but don't take too long. I'll get cleaned up after you."

Ming engulfs my mouth one more time in a smoldering hot kiss that nearly makes my knees buckle. When he pulls away, I immediately whimper at the lose of his body. I want him to continue to hold me tight.

Ming staggers into the bathroom. Well, he is clearly drunk, but I don't care. As soon as he disappears into the bathroom, I see his clothes getting tosses out into the room. Wait. Did he not close the door?

I hear the water running and then Ming's boxers get thrown out too.

Oh, he did leave the door open. Do I dare go peek? Just a little look won't hurt anyone, will it? Should I? Oh, but I really want to. I'll just go over and pick up Ming's clothes off the floor. Yeah, that is what I'll do.

I tentatively walk towards the bathroom and I can see his reflection in the mirror, but I can only see his upper body, which looks amazing. Unconsciously, I lick my lips and suddenly, the urge to see more consumes me. Without taking my eyes off the mirror, I walk over to the pile of dirty clothes and I stand facing the bathroom. My eyes slowly move away from the mirror and I slowly pan over to the shower which has a clear glass shower door and panel.

I'm frozen in place as the water trickles down Ming's muscular arms and chest. I'm mesmerized as the water hugs Ming's body and runs down his well define muscular abdomen towards his glorious manhood which I immediately want to devour. The image of me bobbing up and down on Ming's manhood suddenly pops into my mind and I immediately begin to get hot. Oh, just the image of it can do this to me, what will the real thing do to me?

I gulp hard, but I can't tear my eyes off of him. He is so handsome, and I can't wait to have him naked pressed against me. I'm sure that as soon as our skin touches we will both be on cloud nine.

As I continue to watch, Ming moans and my shaft immediately responds. Well, I have been responding to the magnificent view, but that moan seems to propel me even further as my shaft instantly gets harder while my shorts suddenly get much tighter.

My mind wants me to walk away but my body just won't move. My body wants to continue to watch Ming like some sick pervert, but my mind just doesn't seem to work properly. As I begin to drool while watching Ming lather up his body, I softly mumble under my breath, "He is my boyfriend. This is normal. Very normal."

Reality suddenly slams into me as Ming catches me staring at him and he calls out, "P'Kit, do you want to join me?"

I instantly blush, and I frantically bend over to pick up Ming's dirty clothes. I nearly fall down tripping over my own two feet while scurrying away as I shout, "No. I'll wait until you are done. I was just picking up your dirty clothes."

Ming shouts back, "Are you sure? You can get a better look of me if you are standing right next to me."

I can't believe that Ming caught me staring at him. Oh, this is so embarrassing. Why didn't I walk away? What was I thinking? Well, I was thinking that I have my sexy and gorgeous boyfriend naked in front of me while taking a bath and I wasn't going to miss this opportunity. That is exactly what I was thinking. Oh, no. What will Ming think of me now?

As I'm debating about how stupid I was for getting caught, wet muscular arms snake around my stomach and Ming seductively says, "P'Kit, you should have joined me. You could have helped to scrub my back and I could have helped to scrub you, too." Ming gently kisses my neck which sends shivers down my body.

I nervously chuckle. "N'Ming, I think it is my turn now to get cleaned up." I manage to wiggle my way out of Ming's arms and as I turn, my breath immediately hitches as I find Ming only wearing a towel with his bare chest on full display.

My manhood twitches at the sexy picture in front of me and I'm now in a little bit of pain. I have to get into the shower. Now.

I try not to look at Ming as I fumble past him and into the bathroom. I almost slam the door shut in my hurry to get into the shower to relief a growing problem.

As I look down, I see that my pants now have a wet spot where my manhood has begun to leak. Oh, I hope Ming didn't see that. With the one goal of getting into the shower and relieving myself, I peel my clothes off as I walk towards the shower. I don't even grab a towel. I'm focused on one thing and only one thing.  Relief. 

I turn the water on and my manhood is standing tall just waiting for me to take care of it. I hastily grab some body wash and put some in my hand. I firmly grab my manhood and I begin to stroke. I try to be gently, but I don't care at this point. I need my release and I need it now.

As my fingers tighten around my shaft, I begin to remember Ming's sexy body from earlier in the shower and then I imagined Ming's strong hands being the one that is stroking me. I try to hold back my moan by biting my lips, but a muffled moan still escapes. I have to remember that Ming is just on the other side of this wall and I can't let him know that I'm in here jerking off. I have to keep completely quiet. I can't make any noise at all. It would be too embarrassing if he found out.

I continue to stroke myself while imagining that Ming is the one skillfully stroking and begging me for a release. I can feel myself building and I slam my hand against the shower wall to steady myself. As I push myself closer and closer to climax, a few more moans manage to escape my mouth, but I can't stop them. I'm lost in my pleasure and my fantasy of Ming and the naughty things that he is doing to me that I can't remember that I'm not to be making a sound.

As my peak comes races at me and I explode my essence into the shower wall, I moan, "AHH!!! MING!!!! YES!!!"

I slow my stroking down to milk that last of my seed before I try to calm myself down. When I think that I have milked everything that I can, I stop stroking and I put my other hand on the shower wall trying to keep me upright. I have never had this happen before but this time, my knees seem a little wobbly.

As I try to calm myself down, I hang my head in the water and I softly mumble, "N'Ming, that was so good."

I'm startled as Ming whispers in my ear, "P'Kit, you should have joined me earlier. I would have helped with your problem then you wouldn't have had to imagine me doing it."

I immediately turn around and I'm shocked. Ming is standing in the shower with me and he is naked. My mind suddenly doesn't want to work. I manage to only be able to stutter, "N'Ming... how... door..."

Ming smiles and teasingly says, "Well, it is only fair. You watched me and now I get to watch you. Oh, you forgot to lock the door. By the way, I'm glad that you forgot." Ming leans in and gently kisses me again.

Ming whispers, "I loved the show. Can I see it again?"

My mind suddenly starts to work, and I quickly push Ming back while I'm turning bright red. I huff, "You weren't supposed to see me doing that, and I'm not going to do it again for you. Now get out so I can finish my shower."

Ming pouts and reluctantly steps out of theshower. However, he stands there lookingat me while he slowly dries himself off with a big grin on his face. What is he smiling at? Shit!! He is smiling at me as his hungry eyes devour me. I quickly turn around and I try to hurry upand finish my shower. Oh, I don't knowhow the rest of tonight is going to go with this as a starter. 

Posted September 4, 2018

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13K 923 19
⚠️ Warnings: gangs, toxic relationships, violence, murder, traumatic events, trauma, mpreg One day, Kit lost his wallet after a bike ran into him dur...
36.2K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...
43.6K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...