Hopelessly in love

By implied_happiness

Naruto suffers from anxiety and is just trying to keep his simple life and future together. However Naruto's... More

The begining
Noise
Water
Breakfast
A Talk
Mito
Kushina
Sunday
School
Home
A Fork
Night
A Day Off
Wednesday
Therapist
Baseball Practice
GAME DAY
Saturday
Dare
Sunday
Camp
Empty
Morning
Hike
Sleeping All Day
Home

A Frog

4.6K 175 327
By implied_happiness

Shikamaru entered the bathroom first, Sasuke close behind Sasuke figured it be best if Shikamaru helps first.

The bathroom wasn't painted or anything it had two stalls and four curtains for the four dirty showers.

The walls were turning a little yellow, there was a small window opened with a screen close to the ceiling.

Spider webs covered the corners, walls, sinks and showers, moths were flying around the two ceiling lights. The bathroom was gross, it didn't look like anyone used it for a while or cleaned it.

It just smelt old. No other word could describe the weird scent that lingered in the bathroom.

Naruto was sitting on the floor his back was up against the dirty wall, his legs were crunched up against his stomach, he laid his head on his knees and sat there.

His breathing was erratic his arms were tightly wrapped around his legs, he was shaking.

"Naruto" Shikamaru whispered kneeling down to his level, Sasuke just stood there worried. 'This is what he meant about the bad' Sasuke thought.

Naruto shook his head and sniffled, his breathing picked up drastically.

"Naruto, you need to calm down, everything is okay" Shikamaru tried to assure him.
Naruto continued to shake his head back and forth.

"Whats wrong Naruto?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto continued to shake his head 'no.'

"Go away Shikamaru" Naruto hissed his voice was sturdy and cold.

Shikamaru was speechless, Naruto's never done that. Shikamaru kneeled there for a second unsure of what to do, does he give him space? Should he?

Shikamaru looked at Sasuke, Sasuke looked nervous. He got up from kneeling next to Naruto and walked over to Sasuke.

"We should go" Shikamaru whispered, you could tell he was hurt and didn't want to leave him. "We should just give him space" Shikamaru said.

Sasuke stood firm, shaking his head back and forth once. "I'm not leaving" Sasuke whispered back.

Shikamaru let out a sigh "He's not going to talk to you" Shikamaru stated  walking towards the door.

"That's fine" Sasuke replied. Shikamaru nodded his head and opened the door.

Sasuke stayed standing next to the door for a minute making sure no one was coming in or over, when no one came after a minute Sasuke walked over to Naruto. He sat on his left side away from the door, Sasuke sat there in silence, his back against the wall and his legs spread out in front of him.

This was the first time Sasuke has ever really seen Naruto like this, sure there was that one time at the table but that wasn't like this.

Sasuke sat there in silence just listening to Naruto's breathing, it was still heavy but not as irregular. Sasuke looked at Naruto's hands wrapped around his own knees. Sasuke took his hand and pried Naruto's hand from his leg,  lacing their fingers together.

Sasuke gave Naruto's hand a small squeeze before lowering both their hands into Sasukes lap. Sasuke moved closer to Naruto and let go of his hand, Naruto's hand still sat where it was in Sasuke's lap.

Sasuke carefully grabbed Naruto's face, he knew he was bleeding but he wasn't sure where. Naruto was a little hesitant at first but soon let Sasuke drag his head up to face him.

Naruto had a busted lip, it was still bleeding but not to bad. Sasuke wiped Naruto's hair out of his face, he had no other marks on him. Sasuke gave him a small smile.

"Hi" Sasuke whispered, moving closer to Naruto.

Naruto looked forward at the bottom of the three sinks ahead. Sasuke's shoulder was touching Naruto's, Naruto leaned his head against Sasuke's shoulder. "Hey" Naruto whispered back.

The two didn't say a word. Just sat there in silence, Naruto was trying to understand what just happened. But of course he didn't want to think about it, 'I'm such a baby' Naruto thought.

"What's wrong Naruto?" Sasuke asked, his voice, soft and full of worry. Naruto frowned a little.

"I think too much" Naruto answered not moving at all.

"What were you thinking about?" Sasuke knew we should be careful of what he asks Naruto.

"I am full of thoughts, mostly about you, and me." Naruto looked up at Sasuke, Sasuke was facing forward.

"What are you scared of?" Sasuke whispered.

He was unsure of how Naruto was going to react. Naruto closed his eyes for a second "Life is crazy, the human is crazy, what we feel, do to stay alive we are always looking for something new whether we realize it or not." Naruto wiped his eyes.
"But I'm always looking harder than others, at least that's how it feels sometimes. I feel like if I don't than I miss everything. Ya know" Naruto was still looking at Sasuke.

Sasukes eyes were black like the night sky, the two were literally night and day in so many ways.

"What are you scared of Naruto" Sasuke asked again. Naruto knew what he meant but how does he answer.

"I told you, I'm scared I'll wake up and everything will change. No matter how you look at it, change is pain. Pain is everywhere, in my head, in your head and I don't know." Naruto took a deep breath his voice was shaky.

"I don't understand how to ignore it, how people can, I see feelings in your eyes Sasuke, I see when you hurt, I see when every one hurts because I've seen the same look in myself. You never forget the change pain has brought you." Naruto finished staring at Sasuke, he couldn't help but think about his dog and how much she would have loved to come to the woods.

"Are you scared I'll hurt you?" Sasuke asked. Naruto shook his head.

"You already did" Naruto answered. Sasuke looked at Naruto, speechless and scared, 'he knows' Sasuke thought.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke stammered. Naruto looked at Sasuke with fresh tears falling from his blue eyes,

"You kissed my brother" Naruto chocked out.

"Where did you hear that from?" Sasuke whispered not looking at Naruto.

"Gaara. Crazy isn't it, I told you I was in love with you, I asked you if you would hurt me, I thought you wanted me even though I'm me!" Naruto's lip started to bleed again from him biting it, he liked the small ounce of pain it brought him.

"I don't understand anything, I try to understand you but I can't! That scares me!" Naruto yelled. He sounded hurt but not betrayed.

Sasuke still didn't look at Naruto. He had kissed Gaara to make sure his feelings were real. It wasn't a fast kiss, but it didn't feel the same. When he kissed Gaara, he felt nothing.

"Gaara, came home one day with Neji, now him and Neji are close friends, close friends if you get what I'm saying." Naruto stared ahead his face turning a little red when talking about Gaara and Neji.

He continued, "He was explaining to Neji what happened and how he felt. Neji just sat there and listened, even though he was clearly hurt. Gaara just kept going on and on and on. About you. Crazy, seems like Sasuke has a set of twins in love with him" Naruto's voice was sad.

But it quickly changed when he thought of someone hurting his brother. "Funny thing is, Sasuke is only in love with one twin." Naruto Sneered. He grabbed Sasuke's face with force and saw the horror in his eyes.

"I love you" Sasuke whispered to Naruto, a small tear falling from his eyes. Naruto quickly wiped it.

"I know" Naruto replied. His heart was beating fast he was happy to hear it, he was angry he did that to Gaara.

Sasuke got up from his spot and grabbed a paper towel, he took the big clump of paper towels and wet it in the sink.

Sasuke walked back to Naruto and kneeled in front of him, he wiped the blood from Naruto's lip, and chin. Naruto sat there, red faced.

"I wont hurt you, not again I'm sorry it took this much from you for me to realize what I knew deep down" Sasuke muttered as he wiped all the blood away and held it on Naruto's lip.

"I know you are, I thought I wasn't that upset about it, I didn't know it actually hurt me that much" Naruto muttered the last part more to himself.

He knew that Sasuke loved him and even after he kissed his brother it was even before they became 'official' so who didn't cheat, he would still take him.

He was hopelessly in love with Sasuke, almost as much as Sasuke is with him.
"But if you ever do it again I wont be so forgiving." Naruto hissed, his face turning from gloomy to furious, his eyes drying completely. Sasuke nodded.

"My sweatshirt makes you look cute" Sasuke said, throwing the paper towel in the bin from where he sat.

"I got blood all over it" Naruto pouted.

"I'll give you another" Sasuke smiled at the blonde before him, he leaned down and kissed him. Softly and gently.

"Yay" Naruto yawned when they pulled apart, he felt drained.

Naruto got up from his seat and sat on his knees face to face with Sasuke. Naruto kissed the top of Sasuke's nose before hugging him.

Sasuke never hugged Naruto so tight, he was full of regret, he would never make Naruto feel like that again.

"I'm Sorry" Sasuke whispered into Narutos ear. Naruto chuckled from the sudden heat.

"I know you are" Naruto replied back, opening his eyes. "OH MY GOD" Naruto yelled pushing Sasuke away.

He ran over to the bottom of the sink, "A Frog, Sasuke! Look at how small he is" Naruto picked up the tiny frog.

It sat on his finger enjoying the view from so high up, or just scared to move. Naruto tapped the little frogs butt, moving him into his palm. Sasuke walked over and looked at the frog, it was really small.

Sasuke smiled and leaned down to Naruto, he kissed his cheek causing Naruto's face to bloom a new shade of red.

Sasuke chuckled before kissing him on the lips. A small powerful kiss full of love and happiness. It was pure and quick. Naruto grinned at Sasuke.

"Lets let him go outside" Naruto decided, the two walked out of the bathroom looking at the tiny frog in Naruto's hand, they both looked up for a tree.

There was one on the left side of the bathroom, Naruto put his hand up to the tree, the little frog jumped on to the three and just kept jumping higher and higher.

After they let the frog go Naruto, looked at Sasuke. "I don't want to go back" Naruto decided.

He knew he would have to but his stomach was saying it's a bad idea and honestly, he didn't want to answer questions from his parents.

Of course Sakura could use a few words from him, but she would probably come at him with suicidal stuff.

Naruto and Sasuke walked back to camp, everyone was still eating. The two sat in a seat next to each other, not looking up from their food the whole time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.1K 68
A new week of school starts off rather bad when Naruto is paired up with an absolute jerk for a project. What is to come when Naruto some how becomes...
6.7K 138 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...
107K 4.2K 37
Naruto is starting a new school year in a new town. New town, new school, new people, and a new Naruto. How will people react to Naruto and what happ...
504K 17.4K 27
Naruto is now attending the best school money can buy... And he hates it. He feels like it's a place where anything and everything can go wrong... ...