katsudeku oneshots

By Reloadingpages

katsudeku oneshots y'all just assume all the oneshots will not be edited lol -------- started: 10/24/18 finis... More

welcome to the cringey book
when I was your man
photograph
i love you
you're mine
uber (unedited)
your love kinda hurts, man (unedited)
love notes (unedited)
fair (unedited)
i'll take you out (unedited)
made for you (2/2)
special interview
cinderella
texting
laser tag
barbershop
drunk (1/2)
drunk (2/2)
all for you
back in time
happy birthday
in a bottle
crack lol
in love
marker
office
heat
spin the bottle
double chocolate chip
caretaker
memory loss (1/2)
dahlia
wee woo!
full moon
shorts
valentines day
how's my driving?
happy birthday!
one night

made for you (1/2)

27.3K 400 864
By Reloadingpages

hey this is future me typing here I wrote this a while ago and was the original plan for this book but it turned into a oneshot book so please excuse the lengthy paragraphs and my random insert of queen because I was obsessed with them at the time. ok bye

no quirks, regular highschool

Katsuki x Izuku

•••

Izuku's P.O.V

I've always enjoyed pottery it was my favorite things growing up, I've made ceramics since I was 9 years old. I enrolled in UA high this year, I'm starting as a Junior. (Izuku's 17 years old an I'm going by high schools in the US sorry;;) In each of my classes I've had fairly rambunctious kids and irritating ones too. But nevertheless, I still get work done even with the obnoxious amount of distractions. I get a great sense of relief when I enter my last class, pottery.

There is still a small number of kids that never turn off their voices but other than that everyone in the class is quiet. Even the most talkative kid in the school, Katsuki Bakugo.

I don't know much about him besides the fact that he's insanely popular and handsome. And when I say handsome I mean drop-dead gorgeous and that is not an exaggeration. Anyway, today in pottery we got to work on the potter's wheel, by far one of my favorite tools to use. I just find it satisfying to spin the clay around and change its form completely by simply touching it. We all walked outside and had to share potter's wheels since there were only five and there were ten students.

I was one of the five to start on the potter's wheel first. I rubbed water along the clay and soaked my hands in water as well. I placed my block of clay and the center of the wheel and placed my foot on the foot pedal and moved my foot up and down, making the clay spin along with it. I placed two fingers in the middle of the clay making it immediately form into a flat, rounded bowl. I placed my two hands on the side of the bowl and gently dragged it upward, making a wide vase. I tried my best to get an wide hourglass look, but it failed each time. At this point I was getting frustrated.

"Try this." A low voice said. After that I heard a soft thud and two hands placed on mine, I could feel someone's chest on my back and their head hovering over my shoulder, my face glowed pink. I didn't dare to look to my left so I continued looking straight at the strangers' hands guiding me. They curved my index and middle finger inward and let them fall back out after a second. I saw the hourglass shape take form, I was very amazed at this person's skill. Using the potter's wheel may seem easy but it's actually fairly difficult.

"T-Thank you!" I looked back at the person after they released my hands, their back was facing me. I saw spikes of blonde poking out, my first though was Bakugo but.. why would he help me? It must've been someone that looked like him. when he turned back a slight smirk developed on his face. I was in complete shock that the one and only Katsuki Bakugo would help me. But I was snapped out of my daze when he spoke,

"No problem, now get off the wheel I need to use it."

"R-right! S-sorry!" I scrambled out of the small stool and carefully grabbed my vase and went back inside to place it into the kiln. I hear a small chuckle before I made my way to the studio, I entered the room with the kiln held inside and placed my vase inside along with four others sitting at the bottom. I turned back around and saw Bakugo standing a few inches away from my face. I let out a small squeak and quickly apologized.

"S-sorry!" I slid along the side of the kiln to exit the small room. "It's my fault don't apologize." I wondered, why he was being so nice...? He's so rude to everyone else besides his group of friends, well he's less mean them but still. Why would he be nice now?

"O-okay." Was all I could utter before quickly leaving the room, I grabbed my sketchbook for class and sat down at an empty table near the back. I had multiple sketches of the vase I was imagining sprawled all over my first few pages. I decided on using one which had flower designs at the top, mini clay flowers and vines along the bottom of the vase.

"That's really good." I jumped at the sudden voice that creeped up on me, I heard a chuckle and a stool being pulled up beside me. I saw Bakugo resting his face on his right hand, we sat there for few minutes before I decided to break the silence.

"Y-you're pretty good at pottery too."

"Thanks but I'm not to great on designs, form is where I'm best at."

"W-well we can help each other! I help you on designs and you help me on forms!" A smile creeped it's way on my face to the thought of working together with Bakugo.

"Sure why not? By the way what's your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya." I stuck my hand out for him to shake, "Katsuki Bakugo." He shook my hand as the teacher told us to start getting ready to go home.

"Ah! Bakugo! We live in the same neighborhood, no?" I asked closing my sketch book and stuffing it inside my book bag.

"Yeah I think so, we can talk about the projects at my house or here." He stood up from the stool and grabbed his bag, slinging it over his broad shoulder.

"Your house today is fine! I'll be there at around 4 pm okay?"

"Yeah sounds good, Deku."

"Deku?" I furrowed my brows in confusion. Deku? What kind of name is that?

"A nickname, Midoriya is too long for me to say."

"Oh okay! Then your nickname will be... Kacchan!" I pointed up, proud of the nickname I came up with for Bakugo.

"Heh, guess we both have weird nicknames now." After he finished his sentence the bell ring signaling for us to start going home or starting the after school activities. "Bye Deku." I watched him leave the class room before I started to follow. A red haired boy, I believe his name was Kirishima, walked up to Kacchan and playfully draped his arm around his shoulders. For whatever reason the action made me feel sad and jealous. Wait am I falling for Kacchan?!?! Already?!?! No way! I'll sit through it and see what happens. I snapped out of thoughts when I heard Kacchan yell in the halls.

"Leave me alone shitty hair! Don't bother me after 4 I'm gonna be busy alright?!"

"Ohh Bakubro got a hot date today? Who's the lucky girl?" The red head punched his arm making Kacchan glare at him with a murderous look in his eyes.

"Or guy...?" After he said that Kacchan's cheeks were dusted with pink and hints of red mixed into his smooth, pale skin.

"Shut it shitty hair." All of the students exited the gate and left their separate ways towards their homes. Kacchan wasn't to far ahead but far enough to not hear my quietly mumble or sing. I got bored on the walk home and started singing a song called 'Bohemian Rhapsody' at first I was just mumbling the tune until I started getting a little too carried away.

"Mama, just killed a man

Put a gun against his head

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead

Mama, life had just begun

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Mama, ooo

Didn't mean to make you cry

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow

Carry on, carry on,"

I stopped after I just began to hear a second voice join in. I looked up and didn't see Kacchan ahead of me, looking to the right I saw him next to me looking ahead.

"O-oh you know Bohemian Rhapsody too?" I asked holding onto my backpack straps tightly.

"Yeah it's one of my favorite songs from Queen. Not many people think I listen to that kind of stuff but now you know."

"A-ah! Y-yeah their songs are really cool! Bohemian Rhapsody has so many different styles to it. It sounds like completely different songs mixed into one. That's why I love it so much."

"Heh nerd." I looked over at a smirking blonde who looked very satisfied with his response. "H-hey! I'm not a nerd I just really enjoy music!" He looked back at me, a cocky smile replacing his smirk as he said, "Okay then music nerd."

"That's- you know what? I'm not gonna try." I looked straight ahead and saw our neighborhood in sight. Kacchan snickered at my response and started rummaging through his pockets until pulling out jingling keys.

"Okay well I'll see you later Kacchan!" I waved him goodbye and couldn't get him out of my head.

Third P.O.V

After Midoriya left Katsuki's house that day the boys were basically always with each other.

They always said hello on the halls, went to their houses after school, some students even though they were dating.

"So Bakubro.." Kirishima asked, standing in front of the blonde boy. "What is it, Shitty hair?" Bakugo leaned back on the wall near the bathrooms, little did both of them know a little green haired boy listened on the there side of the wall.

"Well, a lot of people are wondering if...you and Midoriya are dating...." Bakugos face didn't change, it stayed stern. Yet, on the inside he was panicking, he didn't want Midoriya getting bullied by girls and random people about some dumb rumor. As much as Bakugo wanted it to be true, he has to deny everything.

"The fuck? Me and that nerd? Hah! As if! He's just some stupid nerd I felt bad for." Midoriya perked up, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. He sniffled accidentally, revealing his presence. He released his tears and ran out of the hallway. Bakugo heard weeping, hearing hics and cracks in the voice.

"I'm gonna go-" Bakugo ran out the hallway following the voice until he saw locks of green sticking out from behind a pole.

"Deku." Midoriya's breathing stopped. He couldn't process anything, all he could do was do what he did best. Cry.

"Hey Deku," Bakugo reached out, but his hand was merely slapped away. "Don't." Midoriya's voice cracked, his head hanging low. "Bakugo, you hate me. You didn't even like me in the first place. It's okay. I understand that you did it out of pity. Thank you for being my 'friend' for a few months."

"Have a good day, Bakugo."

With that, Midoriya left. Leaving Bakugo standing alone, watching Izuku walk out of school.

Author's note

hEEUYY i really just love digging my own grave so I made this one shot book

it have a bunch a drafts and such so there will probably be some chapters that come out soon

this is definitely getting a part two so watch out kiddies

this is also basically unedited so please excuse mistakes (I will edit this chapter later I just wanted to get it out 😩😩)

Word count : 1794

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 817 12
Just some one shots of BakuDeku!💥🥦 I am open to requests❤ Yes this art is mine, so credit to me lol.
845K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
1.3K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
87.9K 1K 10
Just a bunch of Bakudeku one shots and most of them were created from a few fan art i found on pinterest.