Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Chapter 50

6.6K 166 171
By kpopmaknaetrashx

A/N: Our maknae is now a year older! I wanted to publish this on Kookie's birthday, but I woke up 2 hours after his birthday ended... Anyways! This chapter is a little longer than usual! I hope you enjoy!

(P.S. Author-nim's birthday is in a few days hehehe)

________________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V. (The next day)

I watched as everyone rushed around preparing for the final concert at Gocheok Sky Dome, and the last show of this tour. Hyein, Somin, Minyoung, Tania, and May all canceled their plans to be here. Stylists were rushing around making sure to check their outfits, staff members testing all the equipment, and the members themselves giving them self a pep-talk.

"Bang Bangtan!"

I smiled as they all were on standby to go onstage. Yoongi oppa quickly came over to me making my eyes widen, "What are you doing? You go onstage in like 10 seconds."

"Don't be nervous for later, promise me that," He held out his pinky and I let out a deep breath before linking my own with his, "Promise."

He gave me a gummy smile making me internally cringe for a little bit before he quickly ran onto the stage. I shook my head as he turned around and winked at me. Ugh, how is he even my brother... Wonho oppa and his friends walked past, and I turned to wave at them before turning back to the stage to watch as they started playing Mic Drop for the opening.

Riri walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, "Sooo, are you going to tell me what the surprise is?"

"Absolutely not, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise," I said, and she pouted, "But I don't care!"

"Neither do I," I said in a singsong voice making her groan, "Ugh, the Min siblings are going to kill me one day."

Time skip (after solo stages)

I took a deep breath as Jin oppa finished his solo stage. The six other members were already on standby and headed towards the stage to get in position for the next song. There was only Blood Sweat and Tears left before we go onstage. I zoned out for most of the song until I heard them start talking.

"ARMY!"

"Did you like it?"

"I'm sure they did, right?"

I smiled as the cheering got louder every time.

"Alright, now we would like to bring out seven very special people."

If it was possible, the screams got even louder. Wonho oppa quickly handed the 7 of us a mic, and we walked onstage each standing next to our significant others.

"Song Minyoung!"

"Kim Hyein!"

"Park Ri Hyo!"

"Park Somin!"

"Kim Tania!"

"Lee May!"

"Min Jisoo!"

"BTG!"

I scrunched up my nose as ARMY did the fan chant they made for us. BTG standing for Bangtan's Girlfriends. They decided to make this ever since Hyein was introduced as Jin oppa's girlfriend. After all the cheering died down, Tae oppa spoke into his headset.

"We're all going to play a quick game. Basically, all of our beautiful girlfriends are going to take turns to sit on the chair we have set up, but with a blindfold on. We're all going to go to them and hold hands. Whoever can recognize their partner, wins!" He said making ARMY scream.

I raised my mic up to my mouth, "What do we win?"

"A smack in the face," Yoongi oppa retorted making everyone laugh. I rolled my eyes and smiled softly as they were bringing our blindfolds out. Taking the skinny strip of fabric in my hands, I quickly tied it over my eyes then stood up and started stumbling.

"What are you doing Jisoo?" Hobi oppa asked, and I scoffed into the mic, "I'm Jimin from the Blood Sweat and Tears music video!"

I could hear Jimin oppa start laughing hard even over ARMY's screams making me laugh too. After a few minutes of imitating Blood Swear and Tears scenes, the game was ready to get started.
Hyein was first. She was talking into her mic as Somin tied the blindfold around her eyes.

"I'm going to get Jinnie," She said confidently making ARMY cheer.

Time skip to after everyone's turn

I laughed as May finally chose Tae oppa. I walked over to the chair and sat down as May tied my blindfold over my eyes.

I felt around for my mic the brought it up to my mouth when I found it, "I'm going to name all the members."

"Wait, really?" Jin oppa asked, and I nodded.

"Of course she's going to try and guess all of them," I heard Jungkook say making me roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes?" I heard him ask and I silently brought the mic up to my mouth again before asking, "How the heck did you know?"

"I know you well enough babe," I heard Jungkook say before ARMY's started to cheer louder.

"Alright! We're starting now!" I heard Namjoon oppa say.

I put my hands out in front of me then held the hands that were there then pinched them while smirking, "That's Yoongi oppa."

"Jisoo what the fu-"

"Alright! Next person!"

I held the next pair of hands before scoffing, "Tae oppa, his hands are huge."

"Next!"

I held my hands out, but I was left hanging for a while. I pouted and then spoke into the mic, "Why are there no hands?"

"Put the mic down and hold out your hands." Jimin oppa said, and I did what he asked. ARMY went quiet all of a sudden, shit. What are they planning now?

I felt a hand hold mine before I felt a presence around me. My blindfold was untied from the back and dropped down into my lap. The first thing I saw was Jungkook kneeling down in front of me. My eyes started to sting, and I quickly spoke into the mic, "This better not be a joke, Jeon."

"It's not, I just don't know how to start," He smiled softly before taking a deep breath, "I didn't want it to be cheesy because you would end up hitting me, but it is. So here I go. Min Jisoo, I love you so much it's crazy. I love how you always try and make everyone happy. I love how you take care of others, I love how you always know what to say, I love how you're so beautiful without even trying. Just wearing comfy clothes, with a bare face, and your hair tied up. I love everything about you, how you unconsciously cuddle into me while sleeping, or how you pout when you're talking. Shit, I just love you. I realized that even though there are a lot of things that could make me happy, I don't need them. Because I have you. I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine, will you give me the honor of calling you mine forever?

I immediately nodded, and he smiled before sliding the ring onto my finger making ARMY cheer louder. He stood up and grabbed my hand making me stand up then wiped my tears, "I love you."

"I love you too," I laughed then leaned up and pecked him on the lips. I felt him smirk before he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I could hear ARMY start cheering louder and I pulled away then playfully hit his chest, "Yah! You made it so cheesy."

I didn't have my mic, but I was so close to Jungkook that his headset picked it up making everyone laugh. He shrugged, "You love it."

I rolled my eyes and pulled away then grabbed my mic, "Wish me luck ARMY."

I looked over to the other members to see them looking at us with wide eyes, and I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"So yesterday when you said it was going to be sooner than I thought, it was today?" Yoongi oppa asked, and Jungkook nodded, "Yup."

"Wait, did you guys not know about this?" I asked incredulously, and they all shook their heads. I laughed then turned to Jungkook, "You are one impulsive man."

"Only when it comes to you babe," He winked making me groan, "Ugh, why did I agree to marry you."

"Because you love me."

"Yeah yeah."

I smiled then watched as each member went over to Jungkook and congratulated him. Riri was the first to come up to me and hug me. Hyein, Somin, Minyoung, Tania, and May all came over, and we had a group hug. We separated after a few seconds and Riri came over to me, "What about your surprise?"

I quickly turned around, "Alright everyone! I have a surprise of my own."

"Did you buy me Gucci?" Tae oppa asked, and I shook my head, "It's a surprise for Jungkook."

I looked over at Yoongi oppa, and he gave me a slight nod. I smiled as Jungkook came up to me, "What is it?"

"I guess you'll have to wait and see," I smiled then turned him around so that he was facing the big screen that currently had a camera focused on us.

"Start," I breathed out then watched as a video started to play.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I watched confused as my baby pictures started to pop up. Then a few videos of me as a child. All of a sudden, the screen turned black. Now baby pictures of Jisoo were popping up, and I smiled. A few videos of her played just like mine did, then the screen turned black again. This time, a video of Jisoo in a room started to play. She was sitting down in a chair with Yoongi hyung next to her. There was a hand that handed her an envelope. The video stopped, and I turned to look at her.

She smiled then handed me an envelope, "Open it."

I took it from her then carefully opened it. Inside was two things. I pulled out the first thing and read it carefully. Wait, I quickly pulled out the second thing and gasped. I looked down at Jisoo, and she smiled, "What is it Jungkook?"

"Y-You're pregnant?" I asked, and she nodded making ARMY scream. I quickly put the papers back into the envelope and pulled her into a hug, "Thank you, so much."

I felt her hands wipe away the tears on my cheek and she smiled, "I love you."

"I love you," I said before letting go of her and glancing down at her stomach before smiling, "And you too."

Everyone 'aww' ed and I pulled away then laughed, "We're both a crying mess now."

"I know! My eyes are going to look like puffy rice cakes tomorrow morning," Jisoo pouted making me laugh. She smiled and turned to the side and motioned for something. I watched as Wonho hyung came out with a huge box. She laughed at my confused face, "I'm about four months pregnant. So, I found out the gender a few days ago. Now it's time to reveal it."

"Wait, I'm not ready," I said, and she laughed, "Too bad Kook, parenthood is something you can never be ready for."

I pouted making her laugh and turn to ARMY, "On the count of 3 I'll open the box. Are guys ready?"

"1"

"2"

All of a sudden, blue confetti fell from the ceiling making everyone cheer louder.

"3"

Jisoo opened the box making a bundle of white balloons come out holding a sign saying 'It's A Boy!'

"We're having a boy," I breathed out, and she smiled, "We are."

I smiled and hugged Jisoo before kissing her everywhere on her face. She laughed and slightly pushed me away.

"Wow, Jisoo and Jungkook are engaged," Yoongi hyung said, and Jin hyung continued, "And they're going to have a son."

ARMY cheered, and I smiled.

"Our Maknae is all grown up," Jimin said then came over to me and hugged me. Soon every member of BTS joined the hug. We kept hugging until we heard a voice, "Hey, I love you guys too. But like, I can't breathe, and I don't think that's good for the baby."

I immediately pulled from the hug and pulled Jisoo away too then looked at her, "Are you okay?"

"Ooh, ARMY you see that? That's protective Appa mode," Jisoo teased making me blush, "Stop."

___________________________________

A/N: Is this really the end? NOPE! Because I have a special chapter of Jin and Hyein, Jungkook and Jisoo's wedding, and their cute moments with their children left! So get ready for that!! Oh, and does this make you feel really single or is it just me? Thank you for 158.5K+ reads and 1.6K+ votes! Saranghaeyo 💜💜

Word count: 2021 (not counting the author's note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.8K 41
What happens when 2 members in the biggest band in the world have a crush on their eldest hyung?! this book includes a major and probably the most re...
1.5M 59K 200
❝ you're just jealous your brother's hotter than you. ❞ ❝ we have the same face? ❞ #completed ____________ media!au | mature only for language Ranke...
121K 5.5K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...
1.1K 54 15
"You know that new roommate I have?" "Yeah, what about her?" "Well, I really like her." "No." "What do you mean, 'no'?" "You can't like her." "Why no...