Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Chapter 48

5.3K 154 115
By kpopmaknaetrashx

Jisoo's P.O.V. (September 20 / Fan meet)

I took a deep breath before getting out of the van and following Riri with Jooheon oppa and Changkyun oppa blocking the fans from getting to us.

"WHERE'S BTS?"

"KIM NAMJOON"

"KIM SEOKJIN"

"MIN YOONGI"

"JUNG HOSEOK"

"PARK JIMIN"

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

"BTS!"

"LOOK! IT'S JISOO UNNIE!"

"BUT LOOK AT RI HYO UNNIE TOO!"

"UNNIES, STOP BEING SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU'RE MAKING ME QUESTION MY SEXUALITY!"

I blushed and used my hands to cover my cheeks making Changkyun oppa look at me, "Yah, are you seriously blushing?"

"Of course I am, if someone said they were possibly gay for you, wouldn't you blush?" I scoffed and it was his turn to blush making me smirk, "Oh wait, there is someone gay for you. Joohe-"

Changkyun oppa covered my mouth and glared at me, "Not today."

I licked his hand making him pull it away, "Chong! Jojun! Balsa!"

(We all gotta love when Jungkook aims at our heart and shoots us, it's inevitable)

He laughed at me making me pout. Riri turned back to look at me, "Did you really just do that?"

"Yes I did," I said before walking into the building making ARMY and everyone else laugh.

Itty bitty time skippy

I stood behind Hobi oppa and discreetly tried to massage his shoulders. He's been practicing the choreo a lot lately and he slept in an awkward position on the ride here. I quickly put my hands away when Sejin oppa came to tell them the same old guidelines before the fan meet got started. Blah, blah, blah. I think they got it, it's as if the last 4 years they didn't do this.

(As If It's Your Last is now playing in my head...)

I watched as Sejin oppa left the room then placed my hands back on Hobi oppa's shoulders. He turned his head a little to the side and I could see a little smile. I smiled to myself then finished up and walked over to Yoongi oppa. He was struggling to button his sleeves. I held in a laugh when he eventually gave up and pouted.

(That video of him wearing a cute headband and struggling to button up his sleeve then being a pouty little meow meow after? Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about)

I walked over to him and button his sleeves. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin oppa pick up his microphone, "ARMY! Look, Yoongi hyung couldn't button up his sleeves."

They all started laughing making Yoongi oppa scowl at Jimin and pick up his mic before saying, "Who put his shirt on backward this morning and only realized when Riri pointed it out?"

That made ARMY laugh even harder. I looked over at Riri, who was on the other side of the table, then shook my head. The fan meet went on smoothly, well, at least until now.

I smiled and handed Joonie oppa an open bottle and made sure to have tissues on hand in case he dropped some water. I looked over to the other side just in time to see Jin oppa accidentally fling a mini stand up of himself at a fan's face while she was talking to Jungkook. His eyes widened and he stood up then quickly held her hands.

"Omo, I'm so sorry," I heard Jin oppa apologize.

"How dare you hurt my husba-"

"Wait, I almost just said husband..."

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY WIFE?!"

Tae oppa screamed into his mic and Jungkook started pinching Jin oppa's nipples. I scrunched up my nose and dug into my purse looking for something. I waited patiently as the fan that got hit earlier finished talking with Joonie oppa who was last. She was about to leave but I stopped her.

"O-Oh, why?" She asked and I smiled before grabbing her hand and leading her to the bathrooms, "I noticed you have a little cut on your face."

I opened the lid to the tube of ointment then put some on my finger and dabbed it on her cut. She winced slightly making me go slower and finish off with a band-aid.

"Thank you," She bowed shyly and I smiled, "No problem, what's your name?"

"Kim Hyein," She said and I smiled, "Min Jisoo."

"I know who you are silly!" Hyein smiled making me blush, "O-Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that."

"Aigo, you're so cute," Hyein said as she pinched my cheeks, "And yes, I'm older than you."

I laughed and pulled her hands away from my face, "I was about to ask."

Hyein and I ended up talking in the bathroom for way longer than we were supposed to. My phone rang and I quickly answered it.

"Jisoo, where the hell are you?"

"In the bathroom why?"

"Hurry up, we're leaving."

Jungkook hung up on me making me a little surprised. Alright then. We didn't notice the fan meet was over, but Hyein and I quickly exchanged numbers before I rushed back to the rest of the group. They all piled into the van and I sat on Jungkook's lap since there was no more space.

The car ride was silent, Sejin oppa was listening to his music while everyone else was asleep. Everyone except Jungkook and I. It felt, awkward.

I sighed and turned to look at Jungkook making him look away from the window and at me, "What?"

"Why are you being cold?" I asked softly and he slightly frowned, "I'm not."

"Yes you have, ever since this morning," I said and he sighed, "I'm your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I know."

"I'm planning on marrying you."

"Y-Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too, so what's wrong?" I asked and he sighed before wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder so our lips were inches apart, "I don't like it when you're close to other guys."

"When?" I asked cautiously and he made a sour face, "This morning with Changkyun hyung, and then with Yoongi and Hobi hyung during the fan meet."

I sighed then shook my head, "You know Changkyun oppa is gay right?"

"H-He is?" Jungkook asked and I nodded, "Yoongi oppa's my brother, so like, I don't understand why you'd be jealous of him. As for Hobi oppa, I realized he felt uncomfortable so I tried to help him. Are you jealous of him?"

"He got attention from you," Jungkook pouted.

"That's all you're worried about?" I asked and he shook his head, "Seeing you with other guys makes me question my ability. I just feel like someone out there could give you so much more love than I can because they can actually be around you."

"I'm your girlfriend," I started and he cracked a little smile, "Yeah I know."

"I'm planning to get married to you."

"Yeah, I would hope so."

"I love you."

"I love you too," He smiled and I leaned forward to kiss him, "Now shut up."

___________________________________

A/N: YA'LL, I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT IDOL, IT DID NOT REMIND ME OF 'BORN SINGER'. IT WAS KINDA LIKE "I'M LIVING THE LUXURY LIFE AND IDGAF." Anyways, Idol MV and all of Answer is slowly killing me. I'm gonna miss all the LY themes... Welp, this was mostly a filler chapter just to get Jin's significant other in and some JiKook fluff. Alright, I'll see you in the next chapter!

P.S: Please don't mind my multi-fandom trash ass :)

Word count: 1173 (not counting the author's note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 15
"You know that new roommate I have?" "Yeah, what about her?" "Well, I really like her." "No." "What do you mean, 'no'?" "You can't like her." "Why no...
17.7K 502 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
85.3K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
1.5M 59K 200
❝ you're just jealous your brother's hotter than you. ❞ ❝ we have the same face? ❞ #completed ____________ media!au | mature only for language Ranke...