The sidemen vs The sidegirls.

By TheSirenFF

The sidemen are a group of boys who play gta and are on YouTube but the sidegirls are a group of girls that I... More

The sidemen vs The sidegirls.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Sorry and thank you
Chapter 6
Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you so much!
Chspter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
4K
Chapter 20
Please read
Update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
5k
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Simon has pink hair lol
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
ZERKAA aka Josh
Update
New story
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Miniminter
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
SORRY!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50!!
Hello again/ sidemen vs sidegirls 2.0?

Chapter 7

1.1K 20 0
By TheSirenFF

Ashley's POV

After Lexie got home she had a big smile on her face humming to her self "what are you so happy about" I say "oh nothing" she say smiling still "okay you are happy about some thing tell me" I say wanting to know what her secret was "okay well josh asked me out" she says so happy "oh really that's grate" I say happy for her "I know right" she says running up to her room.

I text simon to ask if he has heard of the news about Lexie and josh he said he didn't and that josh hasn't come out of his room yet he says that he might be getting ready to record.

After talking to Simon the girls came down to grab snacks and sit down before we star to record "hey" Abby says siting next to me with her apple that had a big bit mark in it "hey I say looking up from my phone "who you texting" Rachel asked me "me I'm talking to simon" "oh your boyfriend" all the girls said "no he's not my boyfriend" I say to them "okay then" Abby said walking away.

I looked back at me phone to see a text from simon saying hey even though we where talking a little while a go but I replayed with hey he asked me if I wanted to go to dinner and Lexie and Rachel where say next to me I showed them the text "what do I say" I say to the girl "say yes" Rachel said "no say I would love to" Lexie says to me "okay I will say I would love to then" I ask them "yeah that sounds okay but add on the end what time" Rachel and Lexie say.

"Okay I sent it" I say to them they smile at me and say "you might have a boyfriend tomorrow" "no I don't know about that we might me just good friends" I say "your to scared that's all it is with you" Lexie say to me "yeah your right" I say to her then I get a text from simon the girl ran behind me to see the text "6" I say to them "yeah say it's okay" Lexie says "okay" I say to them as I text back say that it's was okay he text me back with in seconds says he will pick me up at 6 and that was it we ran to go and record for the rest of the day.

Sorry it was short but I'm going out to night and won't have time later on so sorry about that but the next chapter and please read the update chapter if you haven't okay bye guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 6 21
For years they've been posting videos, content, and having fun. The famous YouTube group which consists of seven boys. Vikkstar, Tbjzl, Zerkaa, Behzi...
128K 1.7K 39
It all starts with the Sidemen FC vs the Youtube Allstars Charity football/soccer match. Y/N is the only girl playing in the match, and she is on the...
39.4K 327 43
Madelyn Walsh is a gamer and fashion loving girl. She posts YouTube videos and spends most of her time with her 2 best friends. One day at a concert...
4.6K 180 15
Six YouTubers were chosen to play the Midnight Game. That's it. I suck at descriptions. • • • YouTubers involved (in order of appearance): - jacksept...