Reliance Mxb Completed, Unedi...

By mylillys

I was dying. And I didn't care...To be honest I was relived. No more pain... No more awkward stares from thos... More

Reliance A/N
The beginning
Ch. 1: Before my death
Chapter 1.2 A price to pay for everything
A/N
Ch. 2: of Dreams and wants
Ch 3: Of Lord and Master
Ch 4: A loss of control and obsession
Ch 5: Questions of the heart.
Ch 6: blast in the past
Chapter 7: The love of a bully
Chapter 8: The threads of fate.
Ch 9: Return of the Lord
Ch 10: Respect thy Lord
Ch 11: Broken Souls
Chapter 12: To see or not to see
Chapter 13: The time of waiting
Chapter 14: The terms of the agreement.
Chapter 15:The Beginning of a Never ending Love
Introductions/ Character info
Ch 17: The white mouse
Chapter 18: The painful truths
Chapter 19: The price of... Part 1.
Chapter 20: The old me's
Chapter 21: The choices we make
Chapter 22: Of gifts and pleasure unseen
Chapter 23: Slowing time
Chapter 24: The feeling of Warmth
Chapter 25:Fight or flight
Chapter 26: In the Beginning part 1
Chapter 26: The beginning part 2
chapter 27:False innocence
Epilogue: Always and forever

Ch 16: Lambs to the Slaughter

94 8 38
By mylillys

A/N Heeeeeeyyy! As promised here's a quick chapter from Jordan’s point of view. Mostly his thoughts sin e he is caught up in the cage of his own mind lol also a bit of his background story thrown in. Enjoy~ Warning probably a ton of typos and wording errors! Disturbing gore and rape mentioned triggers please skip all scenes after the stars to avoid! A/n

Ch 16: Lambs to the Slaughter

The cold blood gushed past my fingers as I removed the old maggot and meal worm ridden. Lungs from my sweetheart chest, throwing them into the plastic lined bucket a couple feet from me.

“Jordan, I brought the stuff you wanted but…” Robbie muttered looking around at the blood soaked room that use to be his room in our little cave.

“ But wha? Robbie spit it out” I grunted as I looked at the anatomy book to make sure that I put the lungs back properly.

I didn’t spare Robbie a glance. The fucker had been getting on my last nerve.

No one understood. NO ONE. I needed him back. He couldn’t just come back and then LEAVE after calling some other guys name!?

“ d-did you hear me?” Robbie’s voice cut through my anger tinged thoughts making me realize I had yanked my baby’s large intestine out and bunched it up in my hands, twisting until a it was barely recognizable.

“ What is it, Robbie? I have work to do” I said as I straightened out the length of cold slippery organ.

“ We can’t get anymore organs for some while. The police are involved now, they came into school today looking for the missing students. Him included” he hissed.

“Speak to em like that again and I’ll have ya dick to replace his. Then you’d finally get ta fuck me” I said as I picked up the little gold book.

“Anyways popo won’t be an issue, we got almost all we need.” I whispered as I kissed Abel’s blue lips.

I had attempted to force his soul back into his body in different ways as the book had stated but it didn’t seem to be working. A sight tremble, a twitch of an eyelid but nothing else.

Something was stopping him from coming back to me! That’s alright.

Everything will be alright.

Once I make the contract this whole shit town was going to be destroyed! We’d walk on their bones as I show hi-

“Jordan? I think we should stop this, I mean look at him he is not coming back. The last time was a fluke! You can be free now… move on from him.” Robbie said slowly walking up to me.

I was getting more and tired of Robbie’s constant complaining about Abel.

“ Why would I do that? We’ve got everything we need” I tsked as finally gave him my full  attention.

“But I do-“

“Look Robbie, if dis don’t work I’ll cut the loss. Well dump the body for ya pigs to munch up” I said as I touched his chin with my bloody index finger. Thanks for sticken with meh Robbie-baby. I promise, ya won’t regret the reward I plan to give ya when this is over. I said as I smeared blood all over his face and neck.

Ahhhh look, dipshit got a boner.

“ Now get outta here, make an appearance where ya need to and tell everyone ya are taking a trip. We’re gonna wait till the police clear off our trail.” I said with a smile, walking to the closet to retrieve my robe and started to strip.

Robbie nodded as he set about getting his backpack ready. 

“Hey boss…  Did you say we needed a sacrifice or some shit? Do you have someone already or should I pick up someone? He asked, with his hand on the door.

“ Don’t worry. I found a wiling person” I smiled.

***********************************

I laid curled around Abel. His body was stitched up nicely and cleaned of all the grime and put him on ice.

I twirled my fingers in his hair remember the first moment  I saw him. How my heart had stopped working right when my eyes met his.

He was perfect! Just like Mino was.

Then the dark memories surfaced making me pull Abel to me, so no one exception me could take him from me.

It’s so CLEAR. I can still see Mino laying a pool of blood and fluids torn to bits by my father.

Before moving to this nowhere- end town I lived in a town just outside of Nevada near an Native American reservation. The natives weren’t really liked I the town but a family who defied both sides had moved into the plot next to me. I was 10 at the time I met him and the handsome child was 12.

He was shy with his long black hair braided down his back. His brown dove like eyes were large and innocent, naïve.

He became my friend easily, against my parents wishes. They thought they would lose their sex slave if the boy got to close to me or God forbid Mino’s parents want to stop by.

How would they explain my room with the king size bed, chains from walls an floor or the cum and bloodstains? No better to keep everyone away.

That didn’t keep Mino and me apart tho, his family was extremely welcoming.

I even got to see Minos room! It was very nice room with a full sized bed, Books and toys!

I took his first kiss in that room. The way his eyes had gotten bigger than his face had made me laugh so hard.
From then on he was mine.

We would sneak into my barn late in the evening when my father was to drunk and my mother passed out from my fuck to care, and I would teach him the pleasure of his body.

The last night I went to meet Mino I had told him we would finally do the deed. I would make him mine forever.

We would be married! Man I was so stupid.

I had packed a small bag to run away with (only too his parents house, but he promised me that they would hid me once I told them what my parents did to me), I was ecstatic, nothing could bring me down.

It was raining that night, load rolling thunderstorms pouring through that masked his screams, and mine when I found him.

His body was torn apart, his right arm was laying across his left leg in a morbid ‘x’ marks the spot parody while his left arm looked as though the axman grow tired halfway through.

His shirt was torn open and the words ‘Spoiled goods’ was carved into his beautiful chest between his nipples surrounded by what may be hickeys.

His pants was also torn open his right leg twisted at the hip in an odd angle making it seem as if it was a rope twisted too tight and between his legs was to horrid for my young eyes to process but looking back I know he had raped and he disfigured his genitalia and anus.

I had ran to him shaking him whole screaming his name and kissing his cold lips as I told him of how happy we would be and how many children we would have to make his mother happy and how his father would teach our children their ways to pass on the amazing happiness they encased in their house.

She always wanted grandchildren.

I had stayed their until my father had pulled me away and told me it was all my fault for dirtying myself with a redskin and that he made him and his parents suffer.

It was all a blur then as I was forced to cut up Mino’s body and put it in his room, carrying him past his mother stabbed by my mother in her kitchen. From the look of it she was cooking dinner for us since there was four plates on the table.

Minos father had put up more of a fight. We had burned the house and moved a few weeks later.

I had vowed then that things were going to change. No one would EVERYTHING take what I loved from me. I’d rather do it myself and I would make my parents fear my wrath before I killed them slowly.

I smiled getting up from my spot beside Abel, kissing him before I went to find my demon book as I remembered how long my father has lasted before he died.

Strange mother lasted longer.... I had starved her for almost a year with her stab wounds.

Father had died 7 months in from infections.

No one had mattered to me until I met Abel. He was my light. My hope. He made me want to be better.

I will have him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330 22 3
When no words of help slip past the onlookers mouth, they may as well be silent.
3K 100 21
When was it when my eyes lingered a little longer when I looked at him? When was it my heart skipped a beat when I heard him laugh and saw him smile...
36.1K 1.9K 40
A quiet boy trying to live a quiet life, yet his classmates can't seem to leave him alone. (Warnings: old sh scars, neglectful abuse by parents, ment...
970 39 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...