Join Us (Wilford Warfstache x...

By BigWeebEnergy101

Your father tries to force you into a life of crime seeing as your whole family's in on it but you don't want... More

Remorse
The Chat
Hatred
Training
I'm Changing...
Memories
Hanging Out
The Meeting
Goner
Work Or Die
Progress
Love And Confusion
Oops...
Oh Boy...
I'll Tell Ya
I Don't Want To Know!
Take Me
Lets Leave
Destroying It All
Together Forever

Dinner

1.7K 55 106
By BigWeebEnergy101

"Nope, nuh uh, not happenin'" I said.

"Why not?" My father asked.

"Did you not hear me yesterday at dinner? I hate him! And if he stays here, where's he even going to sleep?!"

"In your room. You'll just have to share"

"Hell no, sharing my room was definitely not in my plans."

"Well, he's staying here so deal with it."

"Can't you at least clean out the extra room?"

"No."

"Why?"

"You know damn well why!"

I sighed and looked at Wilford. I guess I have no choice like always.

"I guess you'll be staying in my room with me."

"I'm glad to be staying with you!" Wilford replied.

"That makes one of us..." I mumbled.

"At least you'll have a friend now." My dad said.

"Yeah, I suppose... I'm going to go back to bed though, so keep him out of my hair. It's the least you could do"

"Okay, I'll keep him down here"

"Thanks."

I walked upstairs and laid down on my bed. I'm going to take a long nap to escape my life.

Wilford's P.O.V

"Come sit down with me." Jerry said.

"Okay."

I sat down next to him as Y/n went upstairs. She's a tough nut to crack. Her work today was satisfactory, but she could do better.

"You know, I was thinking maybe you should bring Y/n to dinner or something and try to soften her up a bit. I have a feeling in my gut that says you're the answer to all of this."

"Like, a date?"

"I mean, if you want it to be a date. I don't know if you're into her like that, but I just want you to do something nice for her. You don't have to if you don't want to, it's just a suggestion."

"It's not that I wouldn't want to do something nice for her, it's just that she probably wants nothing to do with me."

"Just give it a shot. If she doesn't want to then she doesn't want to."

"All right, I guess it can't hurt to try."

"That's my boy."

He nudged me with his elbow and smiled. He acted like I was going to be asking his daughter out, which isn't the case, but going out to dinner couldn't hurt.

Y/n's P.O.V (Hours later)

Wilford hasn't bothered me at all since I came upstairs to take a nap earlier and I'm glad he hasn't. If he keeps this up then I don't care if he stays here. Right now, I have some music playing while I draw at my desk. Music motivates and inspires me. As I was drawing I started to feel like I was being watched so I looked behind me. Wilford was standing a few inches behind me as he looked at what I was drawing over my shoulder. I quickly covered it up. When did he come in here?! Why does he have to bother me now?!

"Why'd you cover it up? I liked it."

"Because no one's allowed to look at my drawings, especially you."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. What are you doing in here anyway?"

"I wanted to ask you a question."

"Then ask already so you can hurry up and leave."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me tonight."

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"You can call it whatever you want to call it, I just figured you could use a break and see something other than your bedroom for a change. I assume you don't get out much."

I thought about this for a moment. I wouldn't ever go on a date with him, but it does just seem like a friendly offer. What do I say? I hate his guts, why would I do something with him? He did make a point though... I don't get out much, and getting away could be good for me...

"As long as it's not a date then I'll go"

"Okay. Get something nice on, it's just about dinner time."

"Okay."

"I'll be waiting downstairs." He said before leaving my room.

I went over to my closet and opened it, looking for something to wear. Should I wear a casual dress or is that too much? He said to put something nice on and I'm already wearing casual clothes, so a dress is probably the way to go. I grabbed a lavender colored dress that went down to my knees and put it on along with a pair of flats. I also grabbed a small purse just in case I had to pay, seeing as it's not a date. I walked downstairs and saw Wilford talking to my dad. I hate how Wilford seems to have a better relationship with him than I do.

"Is this too much?" I asked Wilford.

"No, you look great. Let's go."

I followed him out the door. Did he just compliment me? I'll just ignore it. He opened the car door for me again and I didn't thank him like the last time he did this. He needs to know that I still don't like him. I put my seat belt on as he climbed in on the other side. I can't wait to eat something. He pulled out of the driveway and headed towards another place that was unknown to me, but I didn't really care to know. I stared out the window like I always did and watched the buildings go by in a blur. Somehow it entertained me. We soon arrived at a nice looking restaurant and he told me to stay in the car while he got out. That's not suspicious or anything. A moment later he opened the door for me and offered me his hand. I suppose I'll take his offer, but I'm still not thanking him. I grabbed his hand as he helped me out of the car. Then, we entered the building. We took a seat that was far from other people and we started to look through the menus that were handed to us. Once we ordered what we wanted we started to talk, getting to know each other in the process. If Wilford didn't kill people I'd probably be his friend. He's nice, but I don't think I can just overlook the fact that he kills people. A waiter soon came back with our food and drinks and I thanked him before he left. Wilford and I talked while we ate and for a moment I forgot about the awful things him and I have done. We didn't talk about the whole job thing like I had expected. It was like having a nice chat with a friend you haven't seen in forever, except we weren't exactly friends. When we were done eating a waiter came over with our bill and I was about to pay, but Wilford stopped me.

"I got this." He said, as he winked at me and paid the bill, giving the waiter a tip too.

After that we left the restaurant and he opened the car door for me once again. He needs to stop. He started to drive us home and I couldn't help but feel like Wilford and I were growing closer. I wish I didn't feel that way though. As he drove a question started to burn in my mind. How did he become what he is now? Like, the whole business thing. How did he end up there?

"Hey Wilford, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"How did you become a person who likes to kill people? How did you become so... Crazy?"

"That's a long story, but I wasn't forced into this like you and a few others were. It started with an accident, then accidents turned into things that were done purposely."

"I see... Well, if you ever want to tell me that long story, I'll be glad to listen."

"One day I will, trust me."

"Okay."

After that we drove home in silence. He soon pulled into my dad's driveway and I got out and went inside. Wilford followed behind me and when we were inside my dad wasn't in the Living room like he usually is. He must've went to bed early. I turned to Wilford and he smiled. I smiled in return. He's not so bad, but at the same time he is... Would I ever be able to overlook the bad parts about him? I thought for a moment and then mentally slapped myself. I can't be thinking like that, there's no way that he could be my friend or anything nice.

"I'm still going to be up for a little while in my bedroom if you want to join me." I said.

"I was going to go for a walk, but if you're still up when I get back then I will."

"Okay. I'll see you later then and uh, thanks for dinner..." I said awkwardly.

"It's no problem."

I smiled and then headed upstairs. The first thing I did was change into pajamas. Then, I turned on my radio and continued drawing.

Wilford's P.O.V

She went upstairs and I turned around and walked right back out the door. I need to collect my thoughts. I didn't have the slightest clue where I was going to walk but that didn't really matter. I just want Y/n to be happy. She seems so miserable and I don't know what to do. Yes, getting her to like her job is my main priority, but her happiness is something I want to work on too. Today at dinner I saw a happier side of her, it was nice to see her laugh and smile, but she still doesn't seem to like me very much. I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me. I know I've said it didn't but it does, I want to be her friend. In a way, I like her stubbornness, but it also makes it impossible for us to be friends. I've worked with people like her and they just need to get the bad thoughts out of their head. It really works. People like her mainly worry about the people who care about the person you're killing, killing being illegal, taking someone's life is wrong, etc. If she's worried about being caught then I got her covered, I won't let anyone take her. That's a promise. Yes, killing is bad depending on the way you look at it, but it's fun. That's what I'm trying to show her. This girl is the hardest project I've ever had, but I won't give up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 742 10
Some would call him the Willy Wonka of their time. In real life, that is. He was a world renowned candy man... She was just a small town girl. She di...
54.5K 2.2K 16
Wilford is real, and Mark has been keeping him-and Dark-a secret for years... That is, until Wilford and Dark find a way to slip past Mark and make t...
2.5K 360 54
This is my first x reader, but hey I write Septiplier, Tythan, and Pewdiecry so why not Markimoo. You find a great crush you've had in a severe condi...
283 11 25
I was just trying to get away. I wanted to leave my family behind and just be alone for a long time. Yet it didn't work out that way. I had accidenta...