Lets Leave

It's been about two hours since Wilford and I had sex in my office. He stayed with me until someone called him for help with one of their prisoners. What assholes. We finally had a moment together and someone just had to quickly snatch him away from me. I'm getting real sick of this place. I'm about to just give up and leave. It doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I'd have to put it up with Wilford. Whenever he comes back that is. There's still papers scattered around the room, which is the only sign of something happening here. Wilford made sure he cleaned everything else up well from our little "activity". He wouldn't let me help though. He said I'd be hurting a bit since it was the first time a dick had ever been in me. He wasn't wrong, but I'll make it through. I sighed and closed my eyes. I'm so bored. You know what would be fun? Watching the police come and arrest everyone here except Wilford and I. That'd be great entertainment. The thought of their boss betraying them would crush them. Oh, how fun that'd be... This is why I need to talk to Wilford right away. So we can end this and go our own way. I want to kill people with Wilford without worrying about this stupid place. I swear, if the police don't find this place I'll just burn it to the ground. I don't care anymore. I wasn't born to be a leader, so I'll never be one. I'll just bring people misery with the love of my life. That's all I could ever wish for. I can't wait for him to come back... I'll just have to find him. I got up and headed for the door. I walked around for a bit, asking if anyone knew where Wilford was. No one knew except for one person. He told me that Wilford was on floor three, but he didn't know what room he was in. I thanked him and headed for the elevator. I've never been to floor three, but I do know that's where some workers call home. When I got to the elevator I clicked the button that said floor three and waited for the door to open. When they did I saw that the walls were lined with doors just like the other floors. It looked more comfortable than the other floors though. Gives off more of a home vibe. There were decorations and the walls were a maroon color. It seemed quite inviting. I walked down the hall, looking around and not paying much attention to where I was going. I bumped into someone and I looked up at them.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you there..." I said awkwardly.

"That's all right." The man responded, smiling down at me.

"Uh, I need to get going now..."

I ducked my head and tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm.

"Why are you in such a rush?" He asked.

"I'm trying to find someone..." I replied, refusing to look at him.

He was quite tall and it was almost intimidating. I know, I kill people for fun, but this guy scares me? But yes, yes he does. 

"Maybe I can help. Who are you looking for?"

"Wilford..."

"Oh! I know where he is!"

"Really?!" I said, looking at him happily.

"Yeah! He was just in room- actually, I should just show you."

"Okay, lead the way."

He let go of my arm and led me down a few hallways. When he told me we were close to the room I saw Wilford exiting one.

"Well, there he is." The man said.

"Thank you so much! Uhm, what's your name?"

"I'm Jaiden, Jaiden Hanson. You are?"

"I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you!"

"Oh! You're the boss! It was nice meeting you too!"

"Well, thanks again! I'll see you some other time!"

"Okay."

He started walking away and I turned around, only inches away from Wilford's face.

"Jeez! You scared me!" I said, jumping a bit.

"Haha, sorry." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine, I wanted to talk to you about something though."

"What is it?"

"Lets go to your office, we shouldn't talk about it here."

"Okay."

~Time Skip~

Wilford shut the door behind me before walking over to his desk, sitting on top of it. I stood in front of him before he decided to speak.

"So what is it you need to talk about?"

"It's about this place..."

"What about it?"

"I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want it to exist."

"Why?"

"It's boring. I don't like it. I also believe that it puts boundaries on who we kill."

"What were you thinking about after we leave it?"

"Well, I wanted to know if you'd be okay with leaving it first."

"I'm fine with leaving. I don't care."

"All right. I was thinking about maybe calling the police and watching everyone get arrested knowing that I betrayed them. Either that or just burning the place down."

"Why not both?"

"What do you mean?"

"Set the place on fire and then call the cops. If you set it on fire it'll destroy anything that connects you to the place. It'll also kill a lot of them and that'd be quite enjoyable."

"True... We'll go with that then!"