I Don't Want To Know!

A/n: these next four chapters I'm about to post are probably really shitty. I apologize in advance. I'd also like to say the end of the story is near.

~Time Skip to a few weeks later 'cause I'm lazy and nothing in between would be anything interesting~

I've made a full recovery and I'm back to work. Yay. Wilford still tries to stay by me at all times and it's a little annoying. I mean, I like him being around and all, but I like my alone time too. After all, I've been trapped home alone for years. My father barely talked to me... Wait, father? Was someone living with me at one point? Hold on, I'm confused... why did I just think that my father barely talked to me? I didn't have any parents, right? I mean, my mother died when I was young, but I didn't think my father was ever in my life... I stood in the middle of the hall I was walking in while my thoughts were in a stir. I have no recollection of anyone ever living with me. I have no idea who this "father" is. As I was busy thinking someone came up to me and put their hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, are you okay?" A woman asked.

"Yeah, I'm all right. Thank you."

I continued walking to my destination in a hurry. Wilford wanted me to meet up with him in his office so that's where I was heading. When I got there I knocked on his door before walking in, taking a seat in front of his desk.

"Hey Y/n, how have you been feeling today?"

Ugh, here we go again.

"I'm fine, you don't have to keep asking." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"I need to make sure you're really recovered! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?!"

I mumbled under my breath and crossed my arms, looking away from him.

"Aw, come on. Don't pout, you do it too much!"

I ignored him and kept being a stubborn little bitch. He's always right. Everything he says is the truth and it's so annoying...

"Y/n." He said.

No reply.

"Y/n?"

No reply.

"Y/n~"

No reply.

"Y/N!"

Since I didn't reply again he got up from his seat and walked over to me. He put his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him. I looked into those beautiful, brown eyes of his and my annoyance quickly melted away. I then looked at his lips. It was only a moment before I looked back into his eyes, but he definitely noticed. He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me. Instead, he moved away from me.

"All right, I don't need you anymore." He said.

I opened my eyes and glared at him. If he thinks he can get rid of me that easily he's wrong.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

"You know damn well what."

"I really don't." He replied, pretending to be clueless.

"If you don't kiss me right now you're not sleeping in the same bed as me for a week."

"What?! How is that fair?!"

"I don't care if it's fair or not."

"Ugh, fine. I'll give you a kiss."

He leaned down in front of my face and he was about to kiss me until I pushed my chair back.