Progress

Hot water ran over my nude body as I washed the blood off of myself. I've never actually used the work showers, but they're pretty nice. Each shower is a separate stall so no one can see you and the girls have separate shower rooms from the boys. No one was showering when I came in here, so I felt a a bit more comfortable using the showers here. I decided that I would wash my hair here too, since it's easier to do it now than later. The showers already have shampoo and other things like that in them, which is pretty cool. I didn't think that they would, but they do. When I thought the soap had washed away all of the blood, I put shampoo in my hair. My back was facing the curtain that covered the shower entrance and suddenly, I heard it open. I quickly turned around while covering my lady parts to see who had entered my showering area. I was shocked to see Wilford completely naked in front of me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked, very aware of the situation I was in.

I was embarrassed to be seen like this for a second time by Wilford. Why is he in here?!

"I just wanted to shower with you. It's lonely in the male shower room."

"You're trying to shower with me?!"

"Yes."

"Get out."

"Why? It's not like I'm going to judge you on how you look with no clothes on."

"That's not the point! You're not even supposed to be in here!" I whisper yelled.

"If no one knows I'm in here then it's fine. Also, you don't need to cover yourself up, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

I sighed and turned my back to him.

"If you're not going to leave the least you could do is not look at my naked body. You can only look at my face, got it?"

"Yup."

I then realized that I had to turn back around to rinse the shampoo out of my hair, and I mentally scolded myself for not being able to get rid of him. I turned around and he was staring at me. I rolled my eyes before closing them to rinse the shampoo out and to try and ignore the fact that he was in the shower with me. This couldn't get any worse. I soon felt his hands rest on my hips and my eyes shot open.

"Wilford! What are yo-"

"I want what you didn't give to me earlier." He replied calmly, our faces only inches apart.

I had to think for a moment to realize what he meant. A kiss? Does he want a kiss? When I didn't respond he cupped my cheek with his hand and brought his face closer to mine. His lips lightly touched mine before making full contact. I didn't know how to feel, I didn't know what to do. I just stood there and let it happen. When he pulled away I felt my face grow hot and I quickly pulled him back in for another kiss. I didn't kiss him back when he had kissed me, so I was going to do it now. Our lips moved together for quite some time until he pulled away again. We just stared into each others eyes silently. The only sound to be heard was water hitting the ground. I really didn't know what to say, I was speechless.

"Thank you." Wilford said, breaking the silence.

"No problem..." I replied awkwardly. "Do you want to wash up now?..."

"Sure."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"You can dry yourself off and get dressed if you want, but don't leave without me."

"Okay..."

I left the shower and started to dry myself off. That was so awkward. I just want to curl up into a ball and hide. Hopefully, things won't be so awkward later.