Hanging Out

A few days had passed which consisted of a lot more training. Wilford and I also never mentioned anything about him comforting me over my mother, though I thought for sure he'd ask questions, but he never did. It's about noon right now and I'm waiting for Wilford to come pick me up for more training. He wanted training to be a little bit later today and he still had to set things up. I waited on the porch for him and he soon pulled up in an unfamiliar car. He rolled down the window and told me to get in. I walked over to the car and opened the door, buckling myself up when I was in.

"Whose car is this?" I asked.

"It's mine. I didn't want to keep using your dad's gas, so my dad brought me my car last night."

"I see."

He drove us to the store where training always took place and when we got there we went back down to floor two. He lead me to the fifth door on the right and opened it. When I walked in there was a table full of items such as chain cutters, knives, axes, guns and so on. Wilford never told me about what we were doing today like he normally does so it concerned me a bit. Is it bad?

"Okay, today we'll be working on torture. Fun, right? You're allowed to use any of those items on that table." He said.

"Okay."

I walked over to the table and looked over my options. I didn't have a second thought about doing this, it felt natural. Wilford has surprised me in more ways than one. He taught me how to lose myself and that's what I've been working on doing ever since he had taught me it. If it can truly make me happy then I'm down for it. I don't want to drown in my sorrows anymore. I grabbed the chain cutters and walked over to the shaking male. I knelt down beside him and lifted up his pinky finger, then, I cut it off with the chain cutters. He screamed in pain as I cut the rest of his fingers off, only leaving his thumbs.

"How are you going to please your girlfriend now?" I said with a smile.

I thought about what I had just said and how I said it. I sounded like a bitch and I kind of regret it, but it's too late now. Every training day including this one has taken a sliver of my sanity and I realize that, but I can't stop it. It just happens. Training is fun until my brain shifts back to reality, then I feel bad, but I try to live in a different world. I try to not think like a normal human being. I moved to the man's toes and cut them all off except for his big toes which I like to call thumb toes. Since I only left his thumbs I thought this would work. He cried and screamed, but I just ignored it and went back to the table to find a new weapon. I grabbed a knife this time. I cut a chunk of the man's heel off and other chunks of skin. I was starting to gross myself out, but I tried to push that feeling away. After I did that I looked to Wilford.

"Can I kill him?"

I couldn't believe the words that had come out of my mouth, but I went along with it anyway. In a way, I kind of wanted to.

"Uh, sure, but that's also going to be a part of another training day."

"All right."

I grabbed an ax and stood behind the man. I held the ax in the air above his head. I swung the ax down with all I had and it split his head right in half. I could see his brain. Reality then hit me like a truck. I just killed him. Old thoughts tried to re-capture my mind, but I didn't let them. Instead, I smiled and breathed in deeply.

"Wow, that was a lot for a beginner..." Wilford said.

"Oh lighten up, it's not like you haven't seen worse."

"I mean, yeah..."

He walked over to me and handed me the knife I had used earlier. I already knew what he wanted. Every time I was done with training Wilford had made me lick the blood off of my weapon, but I never understood why. I licked up the blood, but something was different this time. It tasted... Sweet? I looked to Wilford and raised an eyebrow.