Oh Boy...

A/n: I feel like this chapter is quite uninteresting and I'm sorry if you guys don't like it! I guess it's more like filler than anything else... I still hope you enjoy!

I sat there staring at the ground for a long time. Do I even bother to message Wilford back? I know I'm in bad shape, but he doesn't know how my mental state has been lately... I'm not sure I want him to know either. I don't want anyone to know about this, but I don't know how long I can avoid telling him. I sighed and rested my back against my bed. I should see why Wilford texted me so much. I picked up my phone in which I dropped when I threw up and unlocked it. I then opened our messages.

Wil❤️: Hey, why aren't you at work? (8:15 a.m.)

Wil❤️: Are you okay? (9:00 a.m.)

Wil❤️: Do you need anything? (9:30 a.m.)

Wil❤️: I'm going to do your paperwork for you later, okay? (10:25 a.m.)

Wil❤️: Why aren't you answering me? (10:55 a.m.)

Wil❤️: Did I do something wrong? (11:15 a.m.)

Wil❤️: I'm starting to worry... (11:42 a.m.)

Wil❤️: Do I need to come over? (12:00 p.m.)

Wil❤️: Babe? (12:56 p.m.)

Wil❤️: I'm coming over after work. (1:10 p.m.)

Jeez, that's a lot of messages. I started to feel even worse than before so I put my phone down to get myself together. What am I supposed to say? I'm okay? You don't need to come over?... Do I just leave him on seen? Fuck, why is this so hard?! He'd understand, I know that, so why can't I bring myself to tell him? Ugh, this is so stupid! I threw my phone across the room and closed my eyes, breathing in deeply. Why is everything so complicated? I curled up into a ball on the floor and tried to fall asleep. I'm so tired...

Wilford's P.O.V

I was about to text Y/n again until I realized she had left me on seen. Why hasn't she responded? I paced around her office, lost in thought. I couldn't have done something wrong, she would've already been at my throat if I had. I guess I'll just have to check on her even though my job here isn't done. I simply don't care anymore. Her safety and well being is all that matters to me. I gathered some of my things from my office and left as fast as I could. I soon arrived at her house and I parked in her driveway. I knocked on her door, but there was no answer. Luckily, the door was unlocked, so I just walked in.

"Y/n?!" I called out.

I got no answer, so I continued to look around the house for her. For some reason I was getting an eerie vibe. I really hope she's okay... I headed upstairs to her bedroom and called out her name again. Still no answer. When I reached her room the door was open a crack. I opened the door slowly and what I saw shocked me. She was lying on the ground and a puddle of puke wasn't too far from her. What the hell happened here?! I stepped into the room and walked closer to her. She was or had been bleeding from her forehead. So this is why she didn't answer me... I sat her upright and tried to wake her. I wasn't making much progress in doing so. When I realized she wasn't going to wake up, I pulled back the covers on her bed and picked her up, placing her on the bed and covering her up. Then, I turned my attention to the puke on the floor. That's going to stain the carpet... I left the room and went to her Kitchen, searching for paper towels. When I found them, I went back to her room and started cleaning up what I assume to be her breakfast. Yes, it was gross, but I had to do it. When I was done cleaning it up I sprayed some air freshener since all I could smell was puke. I sighed and looked at her. I should clean that wound on her forehead. I got a washcloth from her bathroom and wet it with warm water. I dabbed it on her forehead, trying to be as gentle as possible. The wound didn't look deep, so I think she'll be fine. Well, unless she has a concussion, but I can deal with that. When there was no more blood I grabbed some bandages, which were also in the bathroom, and gently wrapped them around her head. The bandages covered up the gauze pad I placed over her wound. I then cleaned up what I had used and sat beside her bed. Guess all I can do is wait.

~Time Skip~

She started to move so I quickly stood up. I think she was going to wake up. I stared at her for a while and her eyes opened slightly as she tried to sit up. I pushed her back down onto the bed gently. She needs to stay laying down.

"Don't move, you need to rest." I said.

"Why are you here?... When did you-"

"Save your questions for another time." I interrupted. "You seriously need to rest, and I mean it."

"But-"

"No. I'm not even asking questions yet. You just lay there and let me take care of you, all right?"

"Okay..."

She brought her hand to my face and caressed my cheek. I smiled softly at her and she smiled back. I then grabbed her hand and put it on the bed, still holding on to it.

"You know, I was really worried when you wouldn't wake up earlier... You're in bad condition..." I said.

"Sorry... I think I have a concussion though..."

"That's why you need to rest."

"I'm not going to do that until you cuddle with me..." She replied sleepily.

"I can't do that. I might hurt you more."

"I don't care."

"I do."

"Fine." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

I ran my hand through her hair gently before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you..." She said, before falling fast asleep.

She's lucky that I know a thing or two about these situations or else she might've been fucked. What in the world could have happened? Did she fall and hit her head? Did someone hurt her? I wish I could ask her, but she's in no condition to be answering questions. I sat down at her desk and watched her sleep peacefully. I really would have liked to lay with her, but I really was afraid of hurting her. I'm hoping that she gets better in a reasonable amount of time, or else I'll have to bring her to the doctors. I'll have to explain to the doctor what happened and I don't even know what happened! They'd probably think I hit her or something, I mean, why else would I wait to get help? At least that's what they'd think. I don't even know how bad this situation is... This isn't going to be fun, but that doesn't matter. As long as I'm here with her, she'll be fine. I promise you will be, my sweet, murderous princess.