Destroying It All

~The Next Day~

Wilford and I had to run out to get supplies for our plan. We got gasoline, matches, and a cheap cell phone to call the police off of just in case they decide to track the phone. When we got all the materials we needed we headed to the workplace. I wasn't exactly sure of where I wanted the fire to start, so we lit papers on fire inside a trash can on each of the floors and tipped them over. Of course, we spread some gasoline around a bit but not much 'cause we still needed to exit the building. Since I felt like we needed a bit more fire, I started fires other places to. We then exited the building and waited for people to start to panic. Eventually some workers started to message Wilford about the fires inside the building. Now's the time to act. I took out the old cell phone that had already been set up and dialed 911.  When they answered I pretended to be scared.

"There's a fire inside one of the buildings on Trimmer Street! Uhm, I think the number is 75! Please hurry, there's people inside!"

After talking to them for a few moments I hung up and walked back across the street, throwing the phone through one of the buildings windows. Then, I ran back to Wilford.  Firetrucks started to show up and some police officers did too.  Some people ran outside immediately noticing us. It seems as though the police realized that some of them were criminals and took them in. They stared at us, mouthing the words "help us" but I just smiled at them. They seemed quite shocked, seeing as their own boss wouldn't even help them. I laughed and gave them a wave before walking to Wilford's car with him.

~Time  Skip~

We arrived at my place and I unlocked my door. We went to the kitchen and I grabbed two glass cups, asking Wilford what he wanted to drink. He was fine with soda. I handed him his now filled cup and leaned on the counter, my own drink in hand.

"Do you think we killed a lot of people?" I asked.

"Yeah. Probably a lot of the workers pets though. (the pets are the human play things)"

"probably, but I don't care. I don't have to worry about that place now, but how am I supposed to get paid? The workers were only good for paying me. I need to make a living some how."

"come live with me."

"Aren't you in the same boat? How will you have money?"

"I have my ways."

"Well, if you don't mind I'll move in with you."

"You better start packing then. All you should take is anything in your bedroom you want and clothes is a must!"

"I know I know."

"I'll even help you."

"you don't have to..."

"I'm going to anyway."

I set down my drink and started walking to the stairs.

"Then let's get started."

He followed me to my bedroom and I grabbed a bunch of bags I was keeping in my closet. I filled them with the little junk I had and with my clothes. Wilford was helping me put my clothes in bags when he can across something I had t ever worn.

"I'd like to see you in these~" He said, holding up a pair of lace thongs as he winked at me.

I quickly snatched them away from him and put them in a bag.

"Don't be weeeeiiiirrrrrdddd."

"says the one who smacked my ass yesterday..." He mumbled under his breath.

"What?!"

"Nothing!"

"That's What I thought." I replied, narrowing my eyes at him.

We continued on packing for what seemed like forever until we were finally done. He had brought most of the bags to his car, but I had one more thing I wanted to do. I went into my mothers old room and sat down in the middle of the floor. As long as Wilford stays outside a little longer I'll be fine. I looked around the room full of her belongings. My heart ached for a moment and even more so after I realized she'd be turning in her grave on me. I've become the very thing she never wanted me to be. Yeah, she accepted my father, but she was often beat by him when she disagreed with him forcing it upon me. Now look at me... That doesn't matter though, what matters is that I say goodbye to her for good. I'll never come back here, so this is the last time I'll see her stuff. The last time I'll soak in our memories together. I stood up and stared at a picture of my mom hanging on the wall.

"Goodbye mom..."

I felt myself start to get emotional and I try to hold myself together.

"I love you, and I always will..."

I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them again. I saw my parents wedding photo and decided to take it with me so I'll at least have a part of them with me. I left the room and got myself together before bringing the rest of my bags to Wilford's car.  This is the start of something new.